Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all it takes to be a "brilliant" dad is a few insincere Insta posts to a bunch of strangers. I'd prefer my father to talk to me face-to-face rather than over Insta but hey that's just me.

View attachment 625875
Embarrassing, braindead morons !
The way they back up each others bullšŸ’© behaviour makes me šŸ¤®.
Their posts are like some fantasy, sickly sweet Hallmark movie - so far removed from reality it's laughable.
They are slaves to the virtual world. Tragic really and DEFINITELY not good for them and their family's well-being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Personally it just sounds too far fetched to me on this occasion.

I agree @chipmunk - Iā€™d rather MB just comes out with her truth. At the end of the day as long as she tells the truth then what can SAā€™s actually do ? I just very much dislike the continuous bits of stories without the full truth šŸ™

Well, the SA's could sue for all sorts of reasons, defamation of character etc.. so Melanie is treading carefully.

However, if she is not ever going to be able to speak her truth with lawyers to back her claims with evidence, then all this drip-feeding will of course cause a slight panic in Nitty, but.. every time Melanie hits out, it only makes Nitty bite back even more.

So we will all be subjected to showing-off, NOga, poor KimK will take another bashing as Nitty battles to keep her LW crown and her feet firmly in the offices of ITV.

It is everyone else who gets hurt and tarnished by these playground games between the two of them.

I'm sure Nitty is planning her line of attack as we type about this and.. Tattle, will be a huge source of information as a gauge on how the public are reacting.
Edit:

....and why are there games? Melanie is getting close to the bone with these allegations and anyone would have the right to question her, saying ' I was under your management once, I'm a girl next door type, people might think it's me.'

So Nitty's silence either speaks of guilt, or dignity.

Her SM reactions which we have witnessed since the day Melanie Blake's 'Total Witch' Tweet came out have been relentless, distracting, noisy, chaotic, look over here, look over here, not over there. There's something not right, and something has rattled Melanie's cage and I would say it's all the MH talk again.

I am in agreement with all of the comments you lovely Tattlers have made, and I am therefore going to sit on the fence, because, they are allegations, and if she can't say who it is, though I am not keen on Nitty's personality at all, I don't want to be involved in hurting people by making an unfair judgement.

Melanie has got what she wanted. People talking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nadia has made sure she has told all four kids that they have an amazing father....... between his verbal bombardments and her public record setting what chance to those kids to feel heard and respected if they respectfully disagree.....

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I too am shocked that anyone would want their old mattress. Surely if Dina wanted a new one they could help her buy one. No one throws a decent mattress away and there old one is revolting.

Yes, N was giving AG diet advice and sadly he has set himself a massive weight loss target. I sympathise with him as it is hard to lose weight. He will feel much better for it. She said they will sponsor him so we will see.

Im tired today so a quiet one for me waiting for more stupidness from the gruesome twosome.

Oh and I donā€™t think Nadia has one friend that I actually like. If anything, I prefer her to any of her mates and thatā€™s saying something.
You prefer Kaye Adams to Nadia? Seriously? I actually love Kaye. The ONLY thing I don't like about Kaye is that she is friends with Nadia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Melanie Blake is talking about Nadia Sawalha??? My instinct says she is šŸ¤” Nadia would definitely say something this nasty and thoughtless šŸ™„

oh it sounds likethe Nitty doesn'it?

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t really believe Melanie Blake on this one. Would Nadia really say that unless it was in jest? I feel that MB needs to either tit or get off the pot. This continuous drip, drip isnā€™t helpful.
Yep I said this about MB when she started drip feeding from her latest book. It's all a bit tedious now.

Reactions: 15
Nadia mentioned people being a ā€œtrullā€ and ā€œtrullingā€ is that just people who donā€™t go along with her pretence that she is an round domestic goddess with a stunning toy boy and that she is the nationā€™s spokesperson on vaccines and hrt whilst being sworn homeopathy hero?
I donā€™t know about her scratching her head
Iā€™m scratching mine
Do you think Marks episode lately was maybe him reaching for a few cold ciders and her going crazy whilst she was emptying the drinks trolley for herself
Not that I would make light of anyoneā€™s alcohol addiction
The main reason I went to their channel was to try and get tips on helping people with addictions as a number of people in my family are completely on their knees at the moment with alcohol addiction ramped up terribly by covid
Not to be making light on anything at all because so many intelligent good people are suffering at the minute but those two nearly put me on it
I donā€™t think they are fit nor able to give any kind of guidance even though thatā€™s what I thought the channel kind of did I was wrong
When he was on loose women talking about addiction and mentioning his channel I stupidly thought it would maybe be an outlet to glean helpful tips and advice
It has turned out to be nothing of the sort more of a hindrance I would say

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Nadia mentioned people being a ā€œtrullā€ and ā€œtrullingā€ is that just people who donā€™t go along with her pretence that she is an round domestic goddess with a stunning toy boy and that she is the nationā€™s spokesperson on vaccines and hrt whilst being sworn homeopathy hero?
I donā€™t know about her scratching her head
Iā€™m scratching mine
Do you think Marks episode lately was maybe him reaching for a few cold ciders and her going crazy whilst she was emptying the drinks trolley for herself
Not that I would make light of anyoneā€™s alcohol addiction
The main reason I went to their channel was to try and get tips on helping people with addictions as a number of people in my family are completely on their knees at the moment with alcohol addiction ramped up terribly by covid
Not to be making light on anything at all because so many intelligent good people are suffering at the minute but those two nearly put me on it
I donā€™t think they are fit nor able to give any kind of guidance even though thatā€™s what I thought the channel kind of did I was wrong
When he was on loose women talking about addiction and mentioning his channel I stupidly thought it would maybe be an outlet to glean helpful tips and advice
Yes to all of this.šŸ‘†
They are a hindrance to peoples recovery from or coping with :

Alcohol addiction
Eating disorders
Mental health problems
Lockdown fears
Vaccine queries
Marriage worries
Teenage children worries
Drug abuse
Parent issues
Childhood issues
Sibling rivalry
Bipolar
Depression
ADHD
Hoarding
Agrophobia
Weight issues
OCD
Bullying
Home schooling worries
Covid fears

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
All of this mattress business has got me thinking, they could easily get a lock and some blinds for the door to have nooky. If they wanted it badly enough, it would be possible. I think Nadia likes the no lock as an excuse when in reality, she just doesn't want a sweaty, grease haired, filthy husband pumping on top of her. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s definitely talking about Nadia thatā€™s for sure. I just wish sheā€™d say what she wants and get it all out.
Yes to all of this.šŸ‘†
They are a hindrance to peoples recovery from or coping with :

Alcohol addiction
Eating disorders
Mental health problems
Lockdown fears
Vaccine queries
Marriage worries
Teenage children worries
Drug abuse
Parent issues
Childhood issues
Sibling rivalry
Bipolar
Depression
ADHD
Hoarding
Agrophobia
Weight issues
OCD
Bullying
Home schooling worries
Covid fears
100 percent correct and I think they think itā€™s funny and could be lucrative for them too x

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Your post is one of the reasons why i despise their channel so, so much.

I have never mentioned this on here before as i have never felt the need to really, but as someone that has lived a sober life for way too many more years than i care to remember, it sickens me to the core that people with very real problems are dragged into their money making machine. Mark Adderley is the last person i'd advise anyone to listen to when it comes to alcohol addiction.

The first point of call really for anyone struggling with an alcohol problem, especially if they are drinking very heavily, is the doctor. To stop suddenly can be dangerous, so a visit to the doctor would be my advise.
Secondly try to find a local AA group or online meeting. I know that AA isn't for everyone, but for me personally, it formed a huge part of my recovery.

The main thing to remember, is that the person themselves has to want to stop, and sadly there is nothing that you, or anyone else for that matter can do that will ever change that.

Wishing you and your family members well x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Your post is one of the reasons why i despise their channel so, so much.

I have never mentioned this on here before as i have never felt the need to really, but as someone that has lived a sober life for way too many more years than i care to remember, it sickens me to the core that people with very real problems are dragged into their money making machine. Mark Adderley is the last person i'd advise anyone to listen to when it comes to alcohol addiction.

The first point of call really for anyone struggling with an alcohol problem, especially if they are drinking very heavily, is the doctor. To stop suddenly can be dangerous, so a visit to the doctor would be my advise.
Secondly try to find a local AA group or online meeting. I know that AA isn't for everyone, but for me personally, it formed a huge part of my recovery.

The main thing to remember, is that the person themselves has to want to stop, and sadly there is nothing that you, or anyone else for that matter can do that will ever change that.

Wishing you and your family members well x
Thank you for this post.

Reactions: 14
Well, we wondered what the pinnacle of Mark Adderleyā€™s Fatherā€™s Day posts would be and itā€™s ...
his 5th favourite girl Toffee the dog! So as well as golden child he also has golden dog - Chi Chi doesnā€™t get a look in šŸ™„ I donā€™t see him being a doting owner to either of his pets though. I was just grateful not to read a woe is me, I had an absent father post ... šŸ˜“

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Well, we wondered what the pinnacle of Mark Adderleyā€™s Fatherā€™s Day posts would be and itā€™s ...
his 5th favourite girl Toffee the dog! So as well as golden child he also has golden dog - Chi Chi doesnā€™t get a look in šŸ™„ I donā€™t see him being a doting owner to either of his pets though. I was just grateful not to read a woe is me, I had an absent father post ... šŸ˜“
Poor Chi Chi, Toffee gets all the attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they went out for lunch as they said yesterday? Itā€™s all gone quiet regarding Teddy since Mark took ā€˜illā€™ so Iā€™ve been wondering how he is doing after his strokes.

They way N was looking when they did CM yesterday spoke volumes. She clearly struggles with him and his behaviour. If you think about it, when she was on the boat on Thursday night, all the other ladies seem to have very happy lives with their husbands. She must feel like the odd one out.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Mark Adderleys constant need for his followers to tell him what a wonderful father he is...almost daily..and Nadia Sawahala reminding us all how amazing he is, even though he didn't have a father of his own, is very strange...something has happened in that house
Nadia Sawahala has posted on her IG how wonderful he is, especially as he had no father of his own...ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.