Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post to him šŸ¤® jesus christ, talk about over the top! What a sad lot they are šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
her posting what M & K have put in their father days card is cringeworthy! and totally unnecessary
I think it is a dig at the older 2 as she knows theywont post anything on IG and why should they -you dont have to show your love for your family on SM are they not capable of talking to each other at home?
And as for him lighting up a room that he walks into? what room?he only walks into his own lounge - he doesnt see anyone other than the family -mainly nitty cos the other 2 are rarely out of their pits
he would dim the lights in a room when he walks in - his face is always like a slapped arse, misery in the making

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
her posting what M & K have put in their father days card is cringeworthy! and totally unnecessary
I think it is a dig at the older 2 as she knows theywont post anything on IG and why should they -you dont have to show your love for your family on SM are they not capable of talking to each other at home?
And as for him lighting up a room that he walks into? what room?he only walks into his own lounge - he doesnt see anyone other than the family -mainly nitty cos the other 2 are rarely out of their pits
he would dim the lights in a room when he walks in - his face is always like a slapped arse, misery in the making
her IG says itā€™s all really, ā€˜our girlsā€™... I donā€™t think he has got a relationship with the other 2.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yep I said this about MB when she started drip feeding from her latest book. It's all a bit tedious now.
And how do we know this isn't all about generating publicity for her books? Making random false accusations to garner attention.

I don't know anything about MB so how do I know I can tryst anything she says. I have no time for this at all if you can't name the person and have proof to back it up stay quiet. Otherwise it is shady as she could be lying so people will guess who it is and she can damage a person's reputation without backing it up. It is cowardly/potentially nasty/passive aggressive and I really have no time for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think something definitely went down when he went to visit Issy, a quick look on her SM and she has mentioned she had to phone The Samaritans because of her mental health during the lockdown last year. The post Nadia has put up is all about "their" girls and how much "their" girls love him which seems a bit of a dig and a slap in the face to his other daughters. Very spiteful woman.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Mark Adderleys constant need for his followers to tell him what a wonderful father he is...almost daily..and Nadia Sawahala reminding us all how amazing he is, even though he didn't have a father of his own, is very strange...something has happened in that house

Nadia Sawahala has posted on her IG how wonderful he is, especially as he had no father of his own...ffs
I thought he met his real father as an adult but didnā€™t want to see him again I wish they would talk more about his real father .... Di could tell us quite a bit???

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yep I said this about MB when she started drip feeding from her latest book. It's all a bit tedious now.
I agree.
Sheā€™s lost the momentum with the drip feeding of info.
Give it up or spit it out Melanie.
For fluff sake.šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think something definitely went down when he went to visit Issy, a quick look on her SM and she has mentioned she had to phone The Samaritans because of her mental health during the lockdown last year. The post Nadia has put up is all about "their" girls and how much "their" girls love him which seems a bit of a dig and a slap in the face to his other daughters. Very spiteful woman.
Couldnā€™t agree more.

And if I was Nadia Iā€™d be getting my side of this tit show and tell everyone what happened. Itā€™s clear MB is talking about her

Reactions: 12
In my language a lemon is code for a lesbian so wonder what Kiki was thinking about making Manky a lemon?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought he met his real father as an adult but didnā€™t want to see him again I wish they would talk more about his real father .... Di could tell us quite a bit???
I'm sure I've heard Di say the father lived with them in the early years... unless my memory deceives me.

Reactions: 11
Whereā€™s todayā€™s yoga?
I went to do my alternative NOga poses and I donā€™t see itā€¦???šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In my language a lemon is code for a lesbian so wonder what Kiki was thinking about making Manky a lemon?
She's copied the image from the internet, I've seen the exact image on cards before. I assume she probably just liked it being only 13.

Reactions: 13
Itā€™s exploitative and pathetic to share these private messages for the sake of a few ā€œlikes.ā€ Their publication illustrates Tweedle Dumā€™s and Tweedle Nearly PhDā€™s constant need for attention and validation and that their self-worth is tied to a virtual world of likes, thumbs up, and fawning comments from strangers. It also further drives at best the perception of a wedge and at worst an actual wedge between the two younger and two older daughters, the latter of which might have exercised the adult and sensible discretion to keep any well wishes private. That their daughters said it was ok to share their messages does not change any of that. Act like parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.