Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 0 clock whine I just thought I would check it out to see how she responded to Matt Hancock's resignation and my goodness it's like the orgasm scene in When Harry met Sally!
Yes yes yes.....
She is both spiteful and jubilant :rolleyes:
Who gets that happy because someone lost their job and their wife and their reputation?
Unless the person in question had done something to you or your family personally?
I'm not a fan of the Tories or Matt hancock (Very far from it) I rooted for Jeremy Corbyn all the way (our former MP and all round really nice guy) but the way she is rubbing her hands in glee about someone else's downfall is frankly pathetic and very grubby and reflects very badly on her (in the long run).

I always vaguely had a bit of a soft spot for Nadia but seeing her relish the destruction of another person's life is just showing a very bad side to her character and is very predatory.
If she is not careful she will alienate all her former supporters (including subs family members colleagues and even on here).

FFS Nadia get a grip on yourself people who live in glass house's should not throw stones and if you carry on like this you could also be held to account and lose that which is most precious to you?
Is that a risk worth taking?
Just to get high on Matt Hancock's downfall?
Next time though it could be you?
#BeKind Nadia (how shallow is that mantra)
When you can't (or won't) practice what you preach?
It reflects (comes back) to you.
Not kind Nadia is it gloating and being vengeful?
You spew it all out online and people have the receipts and some will not forget?
How sad that you've stooped that low.

💯 Misbehaving
The saddest thing of all being, this is Nadia Sawalha and her husband Mark Adderley (who strangely didn't mention his debilitating diagnoses or medication once) taking their parents away for a break in the New Forest / Norfolk / far, far away from beautiful, talented Julia. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also… in the next intriguing episode of Where’s Wally… Where are they?
More importantly, whose with them?
Lisa certainly isn’t at home.🧐
I looked into it more and found that there’s a WH Smith in the photo. So Lisa is on Queen Street in Exeter.
Wonder if that’s also where Angry Pandy & Loopy Spew are there with half of Upper Norwood?

Just posted this! You beat me to it!
Can always rely on Maddie to reveal all🤭
Just saw this after posting about thinking they were with Lisa. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No thought for the families involved in this. Although I hate that photo, that won’t go down well. She’’s bitten off more than she can chew…for once :oops:
For anyone who watched the CM they did the day that Matt Hancock was outed, they can clearly see that the ‘rage’ that Nadia acted out in the car is nothing more than her doing a little acting stint for media attention.
How did the CM begin? With her and Mark giggling and trying to recreate the Hancock photo. If you have such an issue with something, you don’t first laugh about it and recreate the moment, and then hours later launch into a ridiculous rant.
Surely your initial reaction is anger, and then once you’ve got over that, you can maybe laugh about it (if you, like N&M, feel the need).
It amazes me how so many people fall for their lies, despite there being so much evidence out there that shows her for who she really is - a desperate washed up ex actress, who will stop at nothing to make the papers and grab any attention she possibly can.
It’s about time some of their BS made the papers and people saw the truth about Nadia Sawalha.

Is this the face of an angry woman?
98A7DA71-2177-4773-B8D8-831086BF735C.jpeg
C00781E9-1BBD-4CDC-9A56-527777303FDF.jpeg
C180518B-2F38-4E4E-8A9F-BCEDC6A2EEA7.jpeg
4F800E79-21D1-4EC9-A79B-1487FCF59E00.jpeg
6C451974-EAFE-4824-AAA8-22CC5FF2DE63.jpeg
1C0345ED-8B78-4923-81AD-9C9E7C1DACDC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So they are in Norfolk with beach photos on both the Sawalha Adderley’s accounts and Maddie Adderley’s. We know for sure there are people from at least 3 different households: boyfriend Patrick, Nadia Sawalha’s household of 4 people and Diane Adderley. Plus she has said she was going away with her parents so if they are there too that would be 4 households. So possibly 8 people from 4 different households. Now correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought the current rules were a maximum of 6 people or 2 households staying together. Really not a smart idea Nadia to rant about a politician breaking Covid rules while you are on holiday breaking them yourself - yet again!!! Now you have put yourself out there on your soap box the press will be scrutinising YOUR ACTIONS. You seem to be enjoying the short term fame and notoriety from doing this but I wouldn’t be too smug about it as you are destined for a very big fall you vain, silly woman!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
6 0 clock whine I just thought I would check it out to see how she responded to Matt Hancock's resignation and my goodness it's like the orgasm scene in When Harry met Sally!
Yes yes yes.....
She is both spiteful and jubilant :rolleyes:
Who gets that happy because someone lost their job and their wife and their reputation?
Unless the person in question had done something to you or your family personally?
I'm not a fan of the Tories or Matt hancock (Very far from it) I rooted for Jeremy Corbyn all the way (our former MP and all round really nice guy) but the way she is rubbing her hands in glee about someone else's downfall is frankly pathetic and very grubby and reflects very badly on her (in the long run).

I always vaguely had a bit of a soft spot for Nadia (or used to?) but seeing her relish the destruction of another person's life is just showing a very bad side to her character and is very predatory.
If she is not careful she will alienate all her former supporters (including subs family members colleagues and even on here).

FFS Nadia get a grip on yourself people who live in glass house's should not throw stones and if you carry on like this you could also be held to account and lose that which is most precious to you?
Is that a risk worth taking?
Just to get high on Matt Hancock's downfall?
Next time though it could be you?
#BeKind Nadia (how shallow is that mantra)
When you can't (or won't) practice what you preach?
It reflects (comes back) to you.
Not kind Nadia is it gloating and being vengeful?
You spew it all out online and people have the receipts and some will not forget?
How sad that you've stooped that low.
She realised how she would look later on and sort of backtracked with ‘it’s a shame it’s got to this’ and actually the whole government are at fault, and manks saying how he felt for his family. But sorry, ha ha! She’s already revealed herself. Too little too late (as she kept repeating in that video).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I couldn't stand it any longer and had to join. Ex sub (lasted 1 week). Have been reading comments for months but this was the final straw.
How can she get someone (if it was them which I doubt) to resign over something that she has also done - had an (alleged) affair and admitted to breaking covid rules on their trip to Cornwall (plus other occasions hugging Lisa and things we didn't see). AAAARGH.

Double standards
No #bekind
Easily forgot Caroline Flack

Absolutely appalling behaviour from someone in the (lower) public eye

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I couldn't stand it any longer and had to join. Ex sub (lasted 1 week). Have been reading comments for months but this was the final straw.
How can she get someone (if it was them which I doubt) to resign over something that she has also done - had an (alleged) affair and admitted to breaking covid rules on their trip to Cornwall (plus other occasions hugging Lisa and things we didn't see). AAAARGH.

Double standards
No #bekind

EDIT - Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anybody think it was ironic that Rachel Spain yoga put on her live Insta post yesterday? that it was a shame she had technical problems and lost the live?

This is the live in which Nadia Sawalha took part and put up a ‘snippet’ on her own insta page?
Supposed to be an hour long.🙄
As if.
She can’t do anything which takes an hour.
All very conniving and far fetched methinks.

I’m thinking NO-GO Nadia asked Ms Yoga Spain to say she’d technical diffs to spare her having to do more than 30 seconds of fakery and that’s the only way they could get around it.
So fake.
Either that or the fact, that Nits is so dreadful at Yoga she does not make a good advertisement for Rachel. She was probably shocked at how little she had improved and decided not to show it.

….and where is DAY WHATEVER NOga????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So they are in Norfolk with beach photos on both the Sawalha Adderley’s accounts and Maddie Adderley’s. We know for sure there are people from at least 3 different households: boyfriend Patrick, Nadia Sawalha’s household of 4 people and Diane Adderley. Plus she has said she was going away with her parents so if they are there too that would be 4 households. So possibly 8 people from 4 different households. Now correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought the current rules were a maximum of 6 people or 2 households staying together. Really not a smart idea Nadia to rant about a politician breaking Covid rules while you are on holiday breaking them yourself - yet again!!! Now you have put yourself out there on your soap box the press will be scrutinising YOUR ACTIONS. You seem to be enjoying the short term fame and notoriety from doing this but I wouldn’t be too smug about it as you are destined for a very big fall you vain, silly woman!
So they’ve re-enacted exactly what they did wrong before??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Double standards
No #bekind

Double standards
No #bekind

Hello observingmuppets 👋.
Warm welcome to you. 🙏
Great name by the way. ❤😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So they’ve re-enacted exactly what they did wrong before??
So, going against what we’ve agreed on reporting their antics, this should be reported to all tabloids.

We need to give them the story whilst the rant she put up is still being circulated.

This one is different though in that Loopy Stew (Mark Adderley) can’t delete or remove any evidence from vlogs before being caught out.

The tabloids already have her rant and the evidence is here in Tattle etc etc.

Tomorrow morning will have Newspaer phone Iines and emails awash with complaints and fingers pointing to the evidence.

Hope they’ve got some huge sticking plasters as they’re in for a massive fall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't think of anything worse than going on holiday with parents at eighteen, and with a boyfriend. Nitty keeps her reliant on them by paying for everything. All Moanie does is take selfies of herself, and friends up the park smoking and drinking. Or in as few clothes as possible. Like mother like daughter. No education, no job, no motivation. Selling stained clothing mostly from LW on De Pop. When will these numpties realise by telling her she has musical talent, they are leading her up tit creak.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.