Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare Nadia Sawalha say her husband is helping to "destigmtize" mental health!................
This is the man who thinks Mental Marky is ok ! Who had a sulk for a few days, didn't sink that low to stop the me,myselfie stick and I love affair, made a miraculous recovery, used his wife's money to pay someone who told him on first meeting how clever he was and gave him a brand new shiny label. A label that he now #adds to his other labels that excuse his disrespectful, misogynistic, childish, boorish, bullying,narcy, selfish, sweaty behaviour.
And to winge on about until time stops still. And qualifies him seemingly to advise on bipolar drugs and to make such helpful comments how he can feel the pills in his brain.
KNOB

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Do you know any other man in your life who constantly talks about his childhood and past in minute detail constantly ????
I do, and he is a complete nut job too ....
Self centred to the max with little to no care for others
Living in a little dream world oblivious to what’s going on

How dare Nadia Sawalha say her husband is helping to "destigmtize" mental health!................
This is the man who thinks Mental Marky is ok ! Who had a sulk for a few days, didn't sink that low to stop the me,myselfie stick and I love affair, made a miraculous recovery, used his wife's money to pay someone who told him on first meeting how clever he was and gave him a brand new shiny label. A label that he now #adds to his other labels that excuse his disrespectful, misogynistic, childish, boorish, bullying,narcy, selfish, sweaty behaviour.
And to winge on about until time stops still. And qualifies him seemingly to advise on bipolar drugs and to make such helpful comments how he can feel the pills in his brain.
KNOB
💯 correct!!! £ signs the only thing in his and her brains

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
KNOB
Couldn't agree more. Well said.
I can only imagine it will make anyone who has depression or bipolar feel really bad, wondering how come he can cope so well, still get out of bed and go on SM, when they are probably finding it hard to even function. They are selfish to the core. And dangerous.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Mark Adderley: "You guys (alongside my family and friends) have really helped me."
He doesn't have any friends! 🤣🤣 Do you think that he's copying N or do you think Tim The Postman bought Mark his jingle jangle 'bipolar ring'? :sick:
I wonder if Mark is aware that the NHS has a serious mental illness register (SMI register ) which requires the monitoring of symptoms, medication compliance, informing the DVLA for fitness to drive. Anyone with serious mental illness such as bipolar should be under their local NHS authority and mental heath team. Olanzapine is a very strong antipsychotic. I have my doubts if he is on it. And why ask the subs for their experience of these medications before deciding to take it? Surely after paying out hundreds of pounds you’d trust the private psychiatrist? Very suspicious to me. Oh … hang on, I don’t think drinking alcohol is advised on these medications. Hmmm…..

• Heart
ED5D4BA1-8117-4FE0-9D32-F9B2B69246FB.jpeg
mark says
I can’t reply to each lovely message on my last post
Why not ????
If someone took time out of their day to wish him well why wouldn’t he reply
Total contempt he has for the people who are paying to watch his shitshow
It’s not as if he’s hard pressed for time he does jackshit

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Nitty with her striped top and dungarees she looks like she's on day release from Holloway prison.

Funny of the week for me manky got papped at the Cannes film festival with a woman he was having an affair with and the pic got sent to his then girlfriend. He so loves to big himself up, as if any paps would even know who he was, no chance of that he might just as well have been a bar man from one of the hotels. People only know who he is now because he's married to her off the telly and has got a naff YT channel, is only noticed if he's out with her and not many people seem to recognise her either. Such a huge ego that man has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
After reading your posts about friends and family and Lithium the only conclusion I can come to is that Mark Adderley has been lucky enough in life to have never experienced a severe MH episode, or to have witnessed someone going through one.
KNOB

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Mark Adderley: "You guys (alongside my family and friends) have really helped me."
He doesn't have any friends! 🤣🤣 Do you think that he's copying N or do you think Tim The Postman bought Mark his jingle jangle 'bipolar ring'? :sick:
Two things-
Firstly, I don’t think mental health issues have the huge stigma attached to them that they used to have anymore.
Thankfully there is a better awareness about it and I honestly believe that Social Media has helped with it immensely as young people tend to talk and post about it more.

Secondly-
Mark Addeley (almost PhD)
and Nadia (thick as two short planks) Sawalha, If you’re going to use big words like
‘destigmatise’ at least learn to spell it correctly!

A certain someone copying his idol, who is copying someone else (as usual)🥱View attachment 635491
The same ‘certain someone’ is filming himself doing a workout every day (sound familiar?)
He copies everything they do which is the sad and dangerous part.

Her fake anger rant yesterday is something people like AG will get all worked up about and not realise that she’s just acting it all out for ‘The ‘Gram.’

Someone like AG hasn’t the mental capacity to be able to switch the emotion on and off like she can.

She’s detached from any emotion behind her posts, it’s all for hits and likes, but those without the means to control their emotions, for whatever reason, are left stewing, festering and ready to blow at anytime.

It shouldn’t be allowed
It’s criminal - in my opinion. 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 635452mark says
I can’t reply to each lovely message on my last post
Why not ????
If someone took time out of their day to wish him well why wouldn’t he reply
Total contempt he has for the people who are paying to watch his shitshow
It’s not as if he’s hard pressed for time he does jackshit
Exactly.
It’s funny because Nitty Knickers can manage to answer most of the messages she gets when her adoring minnions blow smoke up her darkened Ar*e after she posts a KK skit.

So good to see you both back again!
You were missed by us all.Xx😊
th
There’s something about that striped T-shirt that makes NARDIA MAD… every time she wears it she goes on a rant haha 🤣
View attachment 635281

That Croydon Council one was way back before Green Fingered Hell days when their garden was full of many years worth of rubbish. Old nappies, boxes, Mattresses crap etc. Why the papers never picked up on it is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Two things-
Firstly, I don’t think mental health issues have the huge stigma attached to them that they used to have anymore.
Thankfully there is a better awareness about it and I honestly believe that Social Media has helped with it immensely as young people tend to talk and post about it more.

Secondly-
Mark Addeley (almost PhD)
and Nadia (thick as two short planks) Sawalha, If you’re going to use big words like
‘destigmatise’ at least learn to spell it correctly!

The same ‘certain someone’ is filming himself doing a workout every day (sound familiar?)
He copies everything they do which is the sad and dangerous part.

Her fake anger rant yesterday is something people like AG will get all worked up about and not realise that she’s just acting it all out for ‘The ‘Gram.’

Someone like AG hasn’t the mental capacity to be able to switch the emotion on and off like she can.

She’s detached from any emotion behind her posts, it’s all for hits and likes, but those without the means to control their emotions, for whatever reason, are left stewing, festering and ready to blow at anytime.

It shouldn’t be allowed
It’s criminal - in my opinion. 😔
This last point about AG really upsets me. They are that thick, stupid and lacking in empathy or wisdom that they don't realise how their behaviours affect vulnerable, slightly obsessive, impressionable people. It could lead their followers into dangerous situations. They just don't understand their audience. They really don't care as long as the subs keep paying and 👍.
It's WRONG.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly.
It’s funny because Nitty Knickers can manage to answer most of the messages she gets when her adoring minnions blow smoke up her darkened Ar*e after she posts a KK skit.

th

That Croydon Council one was way back before Green Fingered Hell days when their garden was full of many years worth of rubbish. Old nappies, boxes, Mattresses crap etc. Why the papers never picked up on it is beyond me.
Yeah but, he’s a busy man @Seek Clarity
Do you not realise?
He’s a workaholic, who spends every hour of the day, and most hours of the night, editing, editing and editing some more!
How can you expect him to make time for those people who make time for him?
I think you’re being unreasonable 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've finally found the video where Nadia discusses the introduction of the paid members' section. Looking back on this now, it seems so calculated. She talks about how an editor would cost a lot of money, how much they spend on travel, testing etc. She emphasises that Mark spends a long time editing. But, he had no other employment, he was a kept man. It's not as though he was turning down television jobs to edit their vlog!

It's rather clever how humble Nadia appears in this video, making out it was to cover costs, compensate for time, nothing was being taken away. I feel this was the start of the decline in their channel. From then on, I believe it became purely about money and this is when their vlogs became irritating. It's such an eye opener to look back at how they tried to justify the payment wall.
I seem to recall another video around New Year time of that year when they brought this in when she said something like, ‘Every other f*$ker’s doing it so why shouldn’t we!’ That’s when her money grabbing, fame hungry and gift greedy scheming was really exposed. I’ll have to go and have a look for it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In the most recent COMP ‘staycation’ he was talking about being 17 in IBIZA (13:45 mins) remember this is before he became a rich producer so it’s Di or the grandparents forking out for this .... I think he pretends his upbringing was tougher than it was 😡
They also go on about Maddie doesn’t like going abroad coz she misses her friends.....🙄
Interesting @Ireckon
Manky 'fesses all in this podcast where he says, he jumped on the mother of his then girlfriend, drunk, naked and 'aroused' (in other words sexual assault) when he was in Ibiza. Aged 15 apparently. 🤔
(Time stamp 14:35)
https://play.acast.com/s/af4c41a1-d39d-53f3-a416-5bb49189df13/609170b3cbde607346c0ceb6

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This always reminds me of you dear Tattlers and this site ♥Strangely enough it never reminds me of the Swadderleys😏🤣
Oh, that was fantastic! I’ve forgotten how great that video is. Am honoured that it reminds you of us here.

It really is a ‘Take That!’ (genuinely no pun intended, it just happened 😂) to Manks and Nits as well.

Much more entertaining over here. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.