Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ‘Žmine was first, Iโ€™m obsessed ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just MARK ADDERLEY this morning sat there on his own chatting absolute shite to 300 people, just the sight of the great unwashed pillock was enough for me ๐Ÿ‘Ž
thumbs down then? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Desiderius Erasmus
I have put this review here because the author says feel free to post it on social media.
It is a fair and well considered review.
If Manky had not adopted a policy of blocking all criticism of their vlogs, healthy, lively debate would have been the result. Instead he has sycophantic pussy-footing subs (erviants) and Tattlers. The latter of which probably drives him mad because he can't block or anwser back with his hateful putdowns. He is reaping what he sowed. Last post I'm off to work now. Namaste ๐Ÿ™

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well she keeps tagging this RachelSpainyoga woman, so it must be a retreat which has suffered from Covid, i.e no visitors.
So the carefully contrived HELLO article suggesting Nadia Sawalha and retreat, and now we have an IG live with said retreat teacher...? Errrrmmmm, I wonder how all that came about?? ๐Ÿคฌ I knew she was up to something!

Wonder if she will give her stepdaughter's Yoga Charity a plug? NAH, she's far too thin, beautiful and a trained yogi.
(Of course now I've said that and she/ he reads it, she will make a huge point of doing so...or will she?) You never know, I could be wrong and it could be the daughter teaching her. Any Tattlers who follow do report back.๐Ÿ™

....and, just for the Google:

Nadia Sawalha attempts 365 days of yoga and fails miserably, not only does she miss day after day, but her attempt at yoga leaves much to be desired (do not try her yoga at home, as it will lead to injury)
She has a retreat in Ibiza so Nitty looking for a free holiday sometime soon.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What a crock of tit,she really gets my goat,all her soppy words,her noga for 365days,plant based this,no alcohol that,loves her body,hates her body,Manky the best dad/husband ever,she has a friend that had that,done that,tasted that,went there arrghhhh!!!!!she needs to just shut up
Couldnโ€™t agree more. Watching their sorry life on repeat is like deja vu. Walks in the park. Pushing mattresses up and down stairs or pretending to drop things out of the loft. Nadia shouting MARK! They really need some new content.

Markโ€™s ramblings just now on coffee moaning are boring as hell. Loves the sound of his own voice but has nothing to say. He really is a pontificating idiot

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So funny. On coffee moaning a sub wrote, this is a car crash in relation to the live... Cocky Mark replied, "to avoid you getting hurt in a car crash I'm deleting you"

He proceeded to laugh and her comment was deleted... What an absolute pillock he is!!!

I'm soooo pleased other people see it for what it is... Car crash viewing...

He kept begging for thumbs up all the way through... He really is obsessed... 1st time I've watched a coffee moaning in ages... Nothing has changed, its still boring and full of smut and innuendos... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฎ

Time stamp 37.01 min to see car crash comment ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
He needs to start taking feedback on board if he wants his channel to survive. But he is far too pig headed.

So funny. On coffee moaning a sub wrote, this is a car crash in relation to the live... Cocky Mark replied, "to avoid you getting hurt in a car crash I'm deleting you"

He proceeded to laugh and her comment was deleted... What an absolute pillock he is!!!

He kept begging for thumbs up all the way through... He really is obsessed... 1st time I've watched a coffee moaning in ages... Nothing has changed, its still boring and full of smut and innuendos... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Monday and it is the second day of summer. I have contemplated selling a line of punching bags with Mark's face on it, but it really is a niche market. :unsure: Today's title is "Booster PLANS, Child Obesity, Upset DRUIDS at SOLSTICE, Schoool nurses, JABS & periods." Same old, same old.

Eww, it's Mark so I figure Nads is on Loose today. Mentions something about having a relaxing Father's Day. He is wearing a cap and plaid shirt in which the colours are SO not attractive. Roll call. Ruth has to go grocery shopping. Mark has done the food shopping, a Zoom meeting and about to do some homeschooling. Who likes the word jab Mark asks. He says something like jabby jobby, perpetual 12yo that he is. :cautious: Mark tells us he is 2 weeks into meds. "Apparently they take 4-6 weeks to take effect." Well, duh. Mark says to cast your mind back to the sick room at school. Someone else says matron's office, nit nurse. For those of you wondering, both Izzy and Fleur sent him text messages yesterday. RMJams says put a wet paper towel on it. What? ๐Ÿคญ Back to Father's day, reflecting on successes and improvements. Talks about learn, change and evolving. Doesn't like the iron rod, that "those people are fearful of the flux and flow of contradictory life." Holy world salad Batman!

Are boys or girls better at making mechanical sounds? Mark does his impression of a car and gear changing, then guns. So interesting. :sleep: Now doing the Terry Gilliam sound effects from Python. Talks about doing the pram going over the cliff sounds for Izzy and she would laugh and laugh and laugh. (Well she was a child and didn't know any better.) Someone suggests self-harming for COAMP. Leggy Blonde says boys, because girls aren't interests in cars and such. Mark talks about his Million Dollar Man doll. Someone mentions he looks like a lumberjack, but I am sorry but no self-respecting lumberjack would where the colour clash that is going on with his shirt. Looks like tie-dye colours trying to be plaid. :rolleyes: Goes on to mention the lumberjack song from Python, how it wouldn't pass today's standards, that line about wearing women's clothing. (Are transvestites that sensitive?) Mark asks Ashley if there is an update on Xander. I hate to be blunt about it, but I thought he was dead? โ˜  Happy wedding anniversary Sarah. Mark asks if girls make noises. Rude. ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™€๏ธ "I was just the most irritating little tit.."(Was? I think it's terminal.) He asked a lot of questions as a kid and the adults got fed up with him.

Catherine says horsey noises. Mark talks about playing Starsky and Hutch in the playground, whilst the girls would go by playing horses. Fiona mentions playing Charlie's Angels. (I always played Kelly Garrett :LOL:) Huggy Bear. HIT THE THUMBS UP GUYS, HIT THE THUMB UP HUH HUH. :cautious: "Did anyone else have a car tires with a piece of wood with wheels on the bottom, wood on top and a rope, sit on top of that and the teacher would swing it round and round?" (Not familiar, but we did have a playground with tires, wood and oil barrels filled with cement. The 70s eh? Crazy times. Hit your head ? Smash your lip open? Walk it off. :ROFLMAO:)

What's in the news? Booster jabs. "Matt Hancock has been doing the rounds, chatting a lot of bullshit probably. Probably going to hear about it in another 6 months, someone showing us a text saying Matt Hancock's a dick and lying to everyone." :sneaky: Throwing people under the bus should be an Olympic sport. COVID boosters to be announced in weeks, do you think this will run smoothly? Who knows. Drinks from his sexpresso mug. "Sexexpress, S-Express wasn't that a band?" YES. Most chatters say no it won't run smoothly. Mark waffles on about are they making us think we need it or are our immune defense systems good enough and blah, blah, conspiracy tit blah. Talk about the Golden Child have COVID, the antibody test came back so high it looks like she had the vaccine or had it badly. Mark says they will get their antibody tests again. (Question: Did they all have it if Maddie had it? :unsure:) More boring booster blather, YAWN.

Big news. Love Island contestants being announced. :cautious: Will you get the booster and HIT THE THUMBS UP. Most are saying yes. Anne Murray brings up the flu analogy. Good gravy, stop it. Mask chat. Mark was out and about and some dude wasn't wearing one and he felt a bit annoyed. Another GFH is coming. Emma Staples says the scientist know better than her, so she trust their judgement. Nicola S gets pissed off with non-maskers. Ruth says she forgot to wear her mask and didn't realize until she left the shop.

Story in The Times and The Scum about heavier bleeding periods. Mark says he gets annoyed with the squeamishness over periods. (I always found it funny really. I had a male friend who would get all petrified if I mentioned it. Go buy me some tampons you whiny witch! :p) Apparently 4000 women have reported period problems, bleeding more heavily after the jab. (Could they all be premenopausal? How old are they?) Other big story is school weigh-ins, due to fear over post-lockdown child obesity crisis. Gloria says it's not fair. (No, you know what isn't fair, those buggers who lost weight in lockdown. ๐Ÿ˜ค) Mark wants to know your feelings on this. Sabrina says it will escalate eating disorders, she has a child with an ED for 2 years. โ˜น Sharona tells Mark to get the YouTube plaque up already. Lots are saying they would have been mortified being weighed. ItsOnlyMe says they were weighed and measured at their school in front of the whole class, once a month in the 90s! :eek: (Schools love cutting arts and phys.ed.) Mark wants to know your experiences seeing the nurse at school. Mark says he remembers the boys in a queue going to the nurse, with the head and deputy head present to do the old turn your head and cough test. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ "I still to this day don't know whether that was normal... there was all that stuff about you-know-whats dropping." Umm no they are checking for hernias, they check for testicles when you are a baby. :rolleyes: (The more I think about, I remember when we were 12 and 13 getting our backs looked at for scoliosis checks.) "They never explained to us what they were checking... 3 adults there."

More school nurse chat. Did you go to the nurse if you were having a bad day. (We never had a dedicated nurse in the burbs. There was a health room attached to the office, where there was a vinyl quasi psychoanalyst's couch to lie down on.) Mark would feign an asthma attack and lie in the room for ages. Elizabeth would get milk and biscuits. Ellery Jones would go there to miss swimming. Marcia remembers getting a paracetamol and a blanket. (When I was at school you would have to have a note from your parents, allowing the school to give you Tylenol. If you gave a friend your acetaminophen/ibuprofen you could get done for drug dealing. o_O Didn't stop me though.) Mark calls school nurses and school librarians a funny bunch. Says the librarians never made it fun to read. (That wasn't my experience. ) "Jill we really, really, really understand that you don't read the Sun newspaper." :LOL: Louise says she loved to go in for a chat with the school nurse when she didn't want to go to lesson. "Aww, that's sweet." ๐Ÿคญ Deborah Holdsworth was shot by an air rifile whilst going through the school gate, had to have the police there whilst she got her tetanus shot. Where the hell did she go to school? Beirut? ๐Ÿ˜ง Mark says he saw a boy at his school shoot a girl in the foot with an air rifle, because she wouldn't go out with him. "Was that you Deborah?"

Summer Solstice โ˜€๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฆ‹ "Hundreds attend Stonehenge despite advice." Druids gonna druid. Mark says Druids get bad press. Angela says they deserve to get arrested. Okey doke. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Mark goes on to talk about what our culture owes to Druids, being a pagan based culture. Just admit it, you're a heathen. :p He says he gets the need for social distancing, but as a Druid you can see the world being ravaged by corporate interests. Mentions the sound of slapping sandals. Better that than Crocs. He digs the Druids and what they stand for, but doesn't like vandals in sandals. I don't like cocks in Crocs, so there you go. :cautious: Mark got rid of Sadie Foster and her message was deleted. Aww what did she say? ๐Ÿ˜ซ

SO GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY, HIT THE THUMBS UP, SOMETHING WILL BE LANDING ON THE CHANNEL LATER, LOTS OF LOVE GUYS. Later all! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have put this review here because the author says feel free to post it on social media.
It is a fair and well considered review.
If Manky had not adopted a policy of blocking all criticism of their vlogs, healthy, lively debate would have been the result. Instead he has sycophantic pussy-footing subs (erviants) and Tattlers. The latter of which probably drives him mad because he can't block or anwser back with his hateful putdowns. He is reaping what he sowed. Last post I'm off to work now. Namaste ๐Ÿ™
Thanks for posting this. Excellent read.

Reactions: 17

Such an ugly reaction. Reflects his true mean spirited personality. This is the antithesis of #bekind.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The reason Nadia Sawalha's management don't seem to manage her and her "talent"...

They are too busy managing their one hit wonder clients from love island ๐Ÿ˜‚

Confirmation if confirmation was ever needed that Nadia Sawalha really is a Z List celebrity ๐Ÿ˜‚
Notice how Mark's name isn't listed? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Couldnโ€™t agree more. Watching their sorry life on repeat is like deja vu. Walks in the park. Pushing mattresses up and down stairs or pretending to drop things out of the loft. Nadia shouting MARK! They really need some new content.

Markโ€™s ramblings just now on coffee moaning are boring as hell. Loves the sound of his own voice but has nothing to say. He really is a pontificating idiot
So true.

Reactions: 12

I think Mark can not stand his subscribers. And he is so rude towards people who has a different opinion . What kind of people is giving a thumbs up to CM --just wondering....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh so that was Sadie's comment. What a 10-ply Mark is. :LOL:

I can smell the smugness permeating from my monitor. :rolleyes:
I get a whiff of knock off aftershave.

He's the sort of bloke that would latch on to you in a bar and ask you if you want a lift home in his Ferrari, when in fact he drives a Fiat Panda.

What a twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Monday and it is the second day of summer. I have contemplated selling a line of punching bags with Mark's face on it, but it really is a niche market. :unsure: Today's title is "Booster PLANS, Child Obesity, Upset DRUIDS at SOLSTICE, Schoool nurses, JABS & periods." Same old, same old.

Eww, it's Mark so I figure Nads is on Loose today. Mentions something about having a relaxing Father's Day. He is wearing a cap and plaid shirt in which the colours are SO not attractive. Roll call. Ruth has to go grocery shopping. Mark has done the food shopping, a Zoom meeting and about to do some homeschooling. Who likes the word jab Mark asks. He says something like jabby jobby, perpetual 12yo that he is. :cautious: Mark tells us he is 2 weeks into meds. "Apparently they take 4-6 weeks to take effect." Well, duh. Mark says to cast your mind back to the sick room at school. Someone else says matron's office, nit nurse. For those of you wondering, both Izzy and Fleur sent him text messages yesterday. RMJams says put a wet paper towel on it. What? ๐Ÿคญ Back to Father's day, reflecting on successes and improvements. Talks about learn, change and evolving. Doesn't like the iron rod, that "those people are fearful of the flux and flow of contradictory life." Holy world salad Batman!

Are boys or girls better at making mechanical sounds? Mark does his impression of a car and gear changing, then guns. So interesting. :sleep: Now doing the Terry Gilliam sound effects from Python. Talks about doing the pram going over the cliff sounds for Izzy and she would laugh and laugh and laugh. (Well she was a child and didn't know any better.) Someone suggests self-harming for COAMP. Leggy Blonde says boys, because girls aren't interests in cars and such. Mark talks about his Million Dollar Man doll. Someone mentions he looks like a lumberjack, but I am sorry but no self-respecting lumberjack would where the colour clash that is going on with his shirt. Looks like tie-dye colours trying to be plaid. :rolleyes: Goes on to mention the lumberjack song from Python, how it wouldn't pass today's standards, that line about wearing women's clothing. (Are transvestites that sensitive?) Mark asks Ashley if there is an update on Xander. I hate to be blunt about it, but I thought he was dead? โ˜  Happy wedding anniversary Sarah. Mark asks if girls make noises. Rude. ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™€๏ธ "I was just the most irritating little tit.."(Was? I think it's terminal.) He asked a lot of questions as a kid and the adults got fed up with him.

Catherine says horsey noises. Mark talks about playing Starsky and Hutch in the playground, whilst the girls would go by playing horses. Fiona mentions playing Charlie's Angels. (I always played Kelly Garrett :LOL:) Huggy Bear. HIT THE THUMBS UP GUYS, HIT THE THUMB UP HUH HUH. :cautious: "Did anyone else have a car tires with a piece of wood with wheels on the bottom, wood on top and a rope, sit on top of that and the teacher would swing it round and round?" (Not familiar, but we did have a playground with tires, wood and oil barrels filled with cement. The 70s eh? Crazy times. Hit your head ? Smash your lip open? Walk it off. :ROFLMAO:)

What's in the news? Booster jabs. "Matt Hancock has been doing the rounds, chatting a lot of bullshit probably. Probably going to hear about it in another 6 months, someone showing us a text saying Matt Hancock's a dick and lying to everyone." :sneaky: Throwing people under the bus should be an Olympic sport. COVID boosters to be announced in weeks, do you think this will run smoothly? Who knows. Drinks from his sexpresso mug. "Sexexpress, S-Express wasn't that a band?" YES. Most chatters say no it won't run smoothly. Mark waffles on about are they making us think we need it or are our immune defense systems good enough and blah, blah, conspiracy tit blah. Talk about the Golden Child have COVID, the antibody test came back so high it looks like she had the vaccine or had it badly. Mark says they will get their antibody tests again. (Question: Did they all have it if Maddie had it? :unsure:) More boring booster blather, YAWN.

Big news. Love Island contestants being announced. :cautious: Will you get the booster and HIT THE THUMBS UP. Most are saying yes. Anne Murray brings up the flu analogy. Good gravy, stop it. Mask chat. Mark was out and about and some dude wasn't wearing one and he felt a bit annoyed. Another GFH is coming. Emma Staples says the scientist know better than her, so she trust their judgement. Nicola S gets pissed off with non-maskers. Ruth says she forgot to wear her mask and didn't realize until she left the shop.

Story in The Times and The Scum about heavier bleeding periods. Mark says he gets annoyed with the squeamishness over periods. (I always found it funny really. I had a male friend who would get all petrified if I mentioned it. Go buy me some tampons you whiny witch! :p) Apparently 4000 women have reported period problems, bleeding more heavily after the jab. (Could they all be premenopausal? How old are they?) Other big story is school weigh-ins, due to fear over post-lockdown child obesity crisis. Gloria says it's not fair. (No, you know what isn't fair, those buggers who lost weight in lockdown. ๐Ÿ˜ค) Mark wants to know your feelings on this. Sabrina says it will escalate eating disorders, she has a child with an ED for 2 years. โ˜น Sharona tells Mark to get the YouTube plaque up already. Lots are saying they would have been mortified being weighed. ItsOnlyMe says they were weighed and measured at their school in front of the whole class, once a month in the 90s! :eek: (Schools love cutting arts and phys.ed.) Mark wants to know your experiences seeing the nurse at school. Mark says he remembers the boys in a queue going to the nurse, with the head and deputy head present to do the old turn your head and cough test. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ "I still to this day don't know whether that was normal... there was all that stuff about you-know-whats dropping." Umm no they are checking for hernias, they check for testicles when you are a baby. :rolleyes: (The more I think about, I remember when we were 12 and 13 getting our backs looked at for scoliosis checks.) "They never explained to us what they were checking... 3 adults there."

More school nurse chat. Did you go to the nurse if you were having a bad day. (We never had a dedicated nurse in the burbs. There was a health room attached to the office, where there was a vinyl quasi psychoanalyst's couch to lie down on.) Mark would feign an asthma attack and lie in the room for ages. Elizabeth would get milk and biscuits. Ellery Jones would go there to miss swimming. Marcia remembers getting a paracetamol and a blanket. (When I was at school you would have to have a note from your parents, allowing the school to give you Tylenol. If you gave a friend your acetaminophen/ibuprofen you could get done for drug dealing. o_O Didn't stop me though.) Mark calls school nurses and school librarians a funny bunch. Says the librarians never made it fun to read. (That wasn't my experience. ) "Jill we really, really, really understand that you don't read the Sun newspaper." :LOL: Louise says she loved to go in for a chat with the school nurse when she didn't want to go to lesson. "Aww, that's sweet." ๐Ÿคญ Deborah Holdsworth was shot by an air rifile whilst going through the school gate, had to have the police there whilst she got her tetanus shot. Where the hell did she go to school? Beirut? ๐Ÿ˜ง Mark says he saw a boy at his school shoot a girl in the foot with an air rifle, because she wouldn't go out with him. "Was that you Deborah?"

Summer Solstice โ˜€๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฆ‹ "Hundreds attend Stonehenge despite advice." Druids gonna druid. Mark says Druids get bad press. Angela says they deserve to get arrested. Okey doke. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Mark goes on to talk about what our culture owes to Druids, being a pagan based culture. Just admit it, you're a heathen. :p He says he gets the need for social distancing, but as a Druid you can see the world being ravaged by corporate interests. Mentions the sound of slapping sandals. Better that than Crocs. He digs the Druids and what they stand for, but doesn't like vandals in sandals. I don't like cocks in Crocs, so there you go. :cautious: Mark got rid of Sadie Foster and her message was deleted. Aww what did she say? ๐Ÿ˜ซ

SO GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY, HIT THE THUMBS UP, SOMETHING WILL BE LANDING ON THE CHANNEL LATER, LOTS OF LOVE GUYS. Later all! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ cocks in crocs ! Love it @bitterntwisted !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.