Nadia Sawalha #35 Thumbs down to flying monkeys and lying numpties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately not as beautiful with words as our precious CM scribe but here goes.
Lots of phoney Xander we're really gonna miss you. The actress couldn't even squeeze out a tear!
Mark could resist getting in a dig about the trolls who went after XG and it was almost like he was putting his death down to it. Not the fact he was riddled with illness.
He's got Bipolar 2 and ADD hearing him discuss medication I doubt very much he's going to stick with it.
Peace out โœŒ
Oh and trolling can't go on much longer cos troll tracking is coming in ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Mark's diagnosis is bipolar 2 and ADD. There we go!
Didn't we already know that? I'm sure he said he was bipolar about 5 months ago and it doesn't take a psychologist to figure he has ADD. Nadia thinks she has ADD too, as well as dyscalculia, Plantar Fasciitis, Dyslexia, Nits & Psoriasis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Unfortunately not as beautiful with words as our precious CM scribe but here goes.
Lots of phoney Xander we're really gonna miss you. The actress couldn't even squeeze out a tear!
Mark could resist getting in a dig about the trolls who went after XG and it was almost like he was putting his death down to it. Not the fact he was riddled with illness.
He's got Bipolar 2 and ADD hearing him discuss medication I doubt very much he's going to stick with it.
Peace out โœŒ
Oh and trolling can't go on much longer cos troll tracking is coming in ๐Ÿคฃ
Hahaha troll tracking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.....

He won't take his medication, he doesn't want to be well, gives him a reason to go on and on abt stuff from the past... more to the point his drinking..

Reactions: 14
He said that heโ€™s concerned that the medication will level him out too much but in all seriousness when he has those high moments thatโ€™s not really his true self and is the ADD etc. Many people struggle to think of themselves changing when in reality all the medication is doing (if controlled properly) is finding the right balance. He has spent so many decades being a magnified version of who he really is. Hope that makes sense!

Reactions: 17
M's so obsessed with logging onto tattle that he rounds off his tribute to his 'wing man' Xander with this warning.
"This is for you, Xander. Sorry mate. Really sorry mate. [without drawing breath] And as for all you other lot, f*cking look after yourselves!" :(

M may think social media is a solution to his mental health woes but all the evidence sadly points to the contrary. I think what he really means is he loves his little fan club stroking his ego and fuelling his delusions whilst he sulks in his man cave. They give him a #taxdeductible 'purpose' (so N has convinced herself), as he hasn't worked in years. If M didn't explore his social media addiction with his psychiatrist, he has simply wasted even more of N's money. :mad:
Tribute.JPG

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn't we already know that? I'm sure he said he was bipolar about 5 months ago and it doesn't take a psychologist to figure he has ADD. Nadia thinks she has ADD too, as well as dyscalculia, Plantar Fasciitis, Dyslexia, Nits & Psoriasis.
How the hell did these 2 home school their kids - unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Good god Mark, give it a rest with the Trolls.
I hope Xander didn't have Trolls and if he did they certainty didn't come from this "Troll site" (your words Mark not ours).
I didn't feel any sympathy from Nadia about Xander. Though I do actually feel that Mark is sad about it.
With regards to Marks medication, they look too much into it online instead of trusting in the medical advice given.
I do feel he will either not take it or say its not working without giving it a chance

Reactions: 18
I know it's slightly different but I have epilepsy and M.E/Chronic fatigue so have to take meds for these conditions. It took a long time to get the right mmeds and dosage and now my conditions are controlled so I hope mark does persevere as they will really help him

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it's slightly different but I have epilepsy and M.E/Chronic fatigue so have to take meds for these conditions. It took a long time to get the right mmeds and dosage and now my conditions are controlled so I hope mark does persevere as they will really help him
Waving at you. I too have ME/CFS, PoTS, chronic migraine amongst other things and have tried all kinds of similar meds. My stepdaughter has Bipolar 2 and really struggles because she drinks alcohol with her meds and at least he wonโ€™t have that issue. I just hope Nadia supports him because on that live she was still very much unsure of the medication approach as she is a fan of holistic treatments. He was asked if he is going to have counselling and he never answered the question. I think counselling is essential for him. They also refused to answer subs asking about their second vaccines. He it seems thought his illness was a vaccination reaction.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.