Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
He mentions this is their first visit to the cinema and he wasn't in a partcularly good place. Who knows when exactly, but he is especially baggy around the eyes. He just can't get off the hamster wheel and duck off for a bit. :cautious:
i don’t get it ... CM after the ‘Secret Trip to Bristol’ they were like two love birds who had made an effort to dress nicely . Now everything has collapsed even Nadia’s well paid job is being Cancelled!!! . She always calls her HT a REALITY show but in Reality is just a FAKE show.

Reactions: 22
Thought the man was on a break from his very important youtube 'work'. He hasn't stopped uploading crap all day by the looks of things.

View attachment 589127
Such a well brought up child 😅 what kind of father would encourage his daughter to act like that.? He should be ashamed of himself for being proud of that pose, I would have chopped her finger off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That 1 eyed Tricia or whatever she’s called, always getting shout outs has posted a complaint on I think Nadias last CM. She doesn’t like their blasphemy and has asked them to stop. Wonder if she will get muted??
1 eyed Tricia!🤣

For those who haven’t seen:
72D961E6-1769-4D44-874B-18ED6619D814.png
E0A44B8D-2E08-4F97-A14D-ED90522DF11D.jpeg
B72762A8-2163-4E5E-94B3-56680DFE0CB1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why do subs feel they always have to defend them,M&N are big enough and ugly enough to speak for themselves and we know they do that often enough.The sad thing about the original comment,was that the person writing it new subs and manky would say, well if you dont like it ,off you pop and move along because it wasnt a positive point about how wonderful they are,it wasnt all 🦄 and 🌈.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm not easily offended and do swear myself in appropriate circumstances (if it's ever appropriate 🙄) BUT even I must admit, I noticed their swearing getting worse and I did think they should calm it down in their lives, surely they have to have a warning?

Reactions: 28
Thought the man was on a break from his very important youtube 'work'. He hasn't stopped uploading crap all day by the looks of things.

View attachment 589127
Yes that is your girl mank. This is not a good thing, though, you narcissist, beacuse you've brought her up in a way that means she is highly predisposed towards becoming a drug addict.

I'm not easily offended and do swear myself in appropriate circumstances (if it's ever appropriate 🙄) BUT even I must admit, I noticed their swearing getting worse and I did think they should calm it down in their lives, surely they have to have a warning?
I don't mind swearing and enjoy it is when done well. However, it's not a replacement for wit, of which their vlogging etc. has none. It should also be noted that their subs display a complete absence of wit in their comments. Anyone that is capable of any sort of real humour ends up banned because they are too intelligent for the Swadderleys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I think he is unwell and until they stop using social media as both his only form of income and therapy nothing will change for him.
It is like the boy who cried wolf. As they have been caught lying in the past so much mixed with their need for constant self diagnosis it is hard to know what the reality actually is.

Throw on the fact that he does not take responsibility for his mh and it is hard to feel genuine sympathy. Imo the first and foremost aspect of mental health is taking ownership and realising YOU have to work at it. It is like loosing weight no quick fix hard work and commitment. He from what I can see refuses to engage with any form of treatment quickly writing it off.

Oh wow guys! It's Maddie giving us the finger. How cool, NOT! Arrested development much? :rolleyes: I want to break both of their fingers off. :cautious:
This is what she seems to have learned from home education!!! Yeah she thinks she looks cool but in reality she just looks like a young girl trying to show off. It is cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is what she seems to have learned from home education!!! Yeah she thinks she looks cool but in reality she just looks like a young girl trying to show off. It is cringe.
This constant giving of the finger in photos is a severe anxiety symptom: it means she has a high degree of self-antagonism. Mank of course is celebrating it beacuse he's dumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't mind swearing but considering they promote themselves as a family channel they should be mindful of it. I remember people complaining when they listed their cooking lives as cooking for kids and yet Mark swore constantly throughout every live.

Reactions: 25
Maddie thinks she's the bee's knees' miss know it all, the big I am, the cool kid but she's just an immature 18 year old, under-educated and a show off. She has too much time on her hands, like her father she needs to get off her backside and get a job and stop acting like a 13 year old but then again I suppose it's not really her fault she acts the way she does she has two parents who have no idea how to raise kids properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My submission would be the 'we made a mistake going to Cornwall' video.
This would be my choice...it shows each member of the familly for the entitled messed up rude bunch of tossers they all are

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[/QUOTE]

She also looks like a young girl who is sick and tired of having a camera shoved in her face; maybe that's where the middle finger derived from, perhaps it was an unconscious ..'Must you take a photo of every single thing we do?" and has now become an instinctive reaction when she sees a phone go up for a selfie. She probably doesn't even realise she is doing it anymore.

She's basically keeping everyone at arms length and telling them to Eff off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Its a sneaky way of trying to attract new subs, by using a voting system of the "best content" along with accolade from adoring subs....desperation

• Sick
Reactions: 16
They are just churning old vlogs out now, is it the end of their live stuff, is it nearly time to have a Tattle party🍷🍷🍷🧁🧁🍾🍾. Doubtful but a nice thought.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This would be my choice...it shows each member of the familly for the entitled messed up rude bunch of tossers they all are
My vote would go - not for one of the Sadderley’s videos but for this short one from Lee Pratt’s channel.
Note he is doing a pi*S take of Manky-pouring at the camera.🙈😬

Also note he is using the same background music Mank uses so if that’s not a clue then I don’t know what is.

I’m certain Lee uses only Nitty’s so called ‘friendship’ to promote his channel and keep his foot in the TV door.
She, however, uses him to be ‘cool’ by having a gay friend.

Amazing how the only two friends she has are ‘behind the scenes’ staff at Loose Wimmin.😋 (a.k.a Lee & Lisa)
She has no celebrity friends at all despite claiming to have.
She bleets on about her ‘yoga friend’
and her other friends here and there but they’re just people she does fake zoom exercises with.
Also those from the never to be spoken about again Himalayan Trek.🙄
(I am seeing my Morrison’s delivery driver friend this afternoon at 3:00pm- Yay!)😬

My vote would go - not for one of the Sadderley’s videos but for this short one from Lee Pratt’s channel.
Note he is doing a pi*S take of Manky-pouting at the camera.🙈😬

Also note he is using the same background music Mank uses so if that’s not a clue then I don’t know what is.

I’m certain Lee uses only Nitty’s so called ‘friendship’ to promote his channel and keep his foot in the TV door.

Amazing how the only two friends she has are ‘behind the scenes’ staff at Loose Wimmin.😋 (a.k.a Lee & Lisa)
and her other friends here and there but they’re just people she does fake zoom exercises with.
(I am seeing my Morrison’s delivery driver friend this afternoon at 3:00pm- Yay!)😬
Note he is doing a pi*S take of Manky-pouring at the camera.🙈😬

Edited- autocorrect changed Lee Peart’s name to Lee Pratt.
How uncanny. 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.