Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine would be cushion gate where Nadia spots the cushions left outside while she's on a live so passes Mark a note which he then reads out. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My vote is for the video where mank filmed nadia doing a poo, or was it a pee? Who knows? A true genius' work always retains that element of mystery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why do subs feel they always have to defend them,M&N are big enough and ugly enough to speak for themselves and we know they do that often enough.The sad thing about the original comment,was that the person writing it new subs and manky would say, well if you dont like it ,off you pop and move along because it wasnt a positive point about how wonderful they are,it wasnt all 🦄 and 🌈.
Don't know who they think they are, I find there tone aggressive...

Reactions: 18
Nobody knows for sure I don't think but she did say at the weekend she had to take her husband to see a Dr as his mental health isn't good.
If they had an appointment to see someone on Monday she would have known that on Sunday when she was telling everyone she was doing Loose Women and Lorraine the next day. Maybe he wouldn't go on his own and she had to go with him.

Reactions: 17
My vote would be when Nadia drank from a cola can that Mank had put his toe nail clippings in 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Put up this morning on their youtube channel 🙄

They just want their <1,697 submissives to rewatch M's 'back catalogue' of nothingness to get their viewing figures up with zero effort. A bit like the stales episodes of the NNSS and M's cooking thing being 'released' as compensation for failing to meet this week's contractual obligations.
Don't fall for it tattlers. :mad:

Then comes the obligatory list of lies:
"after we've counted" N can't count; M is too depressed lazy to count.
"we'll pop together a voting list" Like they popped together the questions for their lockdown quizzes? They'll definitely be outsourcing the job to a willing submissive.
"then maybe have an awards ceremony for the videos" Maybe. Maybe not. I know where I'm putting my money. #birthingsuit

I suppose this is slightly more effort than pointing the camera and the garden and pressing 'record' on the video camera, so that people without gardens could sit on the sofa and watch theirs ... :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The vlog where they went to Berlin. The Air BnB smelt like tit and they couldn't find the light switch. Then the flight was cancelled and Mank had a melt down whilst Nitty protested 'but we won the war'.

• Haha
Put up this morning on their youtube channel 🙄
Are they actually going to give themselves their own Award ceremony?? Actually going to present themselves with the equivalent of an Oscar? Will there be a red carpet chucked on the decking, AG presenting, and speeches?

Possibly this could be their 'Swan Song' their goodbye? Only a narc would be comfortable with giving an award for their efforts, to themself.

Truly..it's incredulous.

😆 They are having an awards ceremony for themselves!! Now that is the definition of narcissistic !!
I hadn't read this before my post. So..they are. AG will definitely be fundraising for some plastic fake Oscars, or demanding Lisa or Dina to create a special SadderlEy statue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.