Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My vote would be for any of the McCann supporter videos where nads says people are jealous of them because they are educated and attractive. None of her own research on the subject of course.

Lots of negative comments on this one.

This one is particularly annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They just want their <1,697 submissives to rewatch M's 'back catalogue' of nothingness to get their viewing figures up with zero effort. A bit like the stales episodes of the NNSS and M's cooking thing being 'released' as compensation for failing to meet this week's contractual obligations.
Don't fall for it tattlers. :mad:

Then comes the obligatory list of lies:
"after we've counted" N can't count; M is too depressed lazy to count.
"we'll pop together a voting list" Like they popped together the questions for their lockdown quizzes? They'll definitely be outsourcing the job to a willing submissive.
"then maybe have an awards ceremony for the videos" Maybe. Maybe not. I know where I'm putting my money. #birthingsuit

I suppose this is slightly more effort than pointing the camera and the garden and pressing 'record' on the video camera, so that people without gardens could sit on the sofa and watch theirs ... :sneaky:
How True
I have been out today and only just seen this - they are nothing but lazy b's getting their subs to do their work because they have become too idle to think about the content of their daily ramblings. They are bored to death of doing it, she is more interested in preening and begging on SM but he has to earn a few bob from something so they (he) has to continue so for now so this is quick fix and they will have to come up with something else pretty quick.

Reactions: 21
An awards ceremony for their vlogs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ they really do think itโ€™s a tv series, itโ€™s all about the us, us, us, attention,attention, attention, Iโ€™ve not watched them for a while but my favourites has to be when she fell at the awards, when she drank from the can that had manks toe nail clippings in and when they went to a hotel that was more like a brothel, Letโ€™s hope the votes lead to some of the cringe vlogs being put on the playlist so new subs get to see how dirty and deranged they are then soon unsub again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't forget the one when they filmed their bathroom and the filthy toiLIT that had never been cleaned. Dina had to do it in the end.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thank you Here For a Scroll!! This is so cringe/hilarious; seen this many times ha ha, but do you know where I can find the cusiongate video, where she hands him a note?
God Nadia loves herself doesnโ€™t she! Maddie chewing her fingers and sulking. Mark thinks heโ€™s so cool.

Reactions: 10
Oh I never saw the whole thing, even when she is queuing for a photo and they are calling out NaRdia! ๐Ÿคฃ It just gets more and more embarrassing, and.. when you are in the stalls, all the ๐ŸŒŸStars๐ŸŒŸ are in the circle above you. #worstseatinthehouse.

"Oh I'm in row F, Oh I'm very important, OH! I'm not invited to the party.. (fake embarrassed laugh) well, that's what you get for being a Z list celebrity...aaaand sliding gracefully into denial "But to be fair... they don't always have parties."

๐Ÿ˜†:geek:๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฃ Yes, that's right Nitty, one of the hottest up and coming British directors Dexter Fletcher ISN'T going to have an after party thrown for a film about one of our most EXTRAVAGANT British pop stars ELTON JOHN.

You didn't get an invite because you are Julia Sawalha's sister, whom Dexter was deeply in love with.

The ability at which she slips into denial and convinces herself of something to suit her ego is extraordinary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My votes for the live Mark did where he threatens to hunt down trolls, go to their house and beat them with a baseball bat. ๐Ÿค•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Start from about 11 minutes
It's too much, it's just too much, the bit where he says "cushions?" Then turns around and looks straight at them as she starts to lie about a sub sending cushions as a gift, and the shifty glance at him as he goes behind the camera to position them out of shot!

That is the video which revealed them for who and what they truly are, and the Faceplantpremiere vlog shows them for who they think, they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.