Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day on CM, I think Thursday they said that the panorama interview that Diana did was cringey! I’ll tell them what cringey is, and it’s not a word that Diana said. It’s listening to the pair of them whinge, whine, complain, boast, belittle, bully, indulge, creep, disrespect and show off continuously.

I bet she is as pissed as a fart tonight with the equally vile excuse of a woman Lisa. The pair of them together swearing and drinking would make a group of drunk sailors look like nuns.

I have to admit though, I’m wondering what the grinch himself is doing? Maybe having a zoom meeting with his new co-presenter AG.
maybe hes agreed to get some help ? and checked into a private hospital?

I've got confused with the make-up artists, is Lisa the one who made the Cadbury's easter egg chair? (Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen a piece of furniture look more out of place.) Ok, talented upholsterer, but could she not have toned it down a bit to match the knackered brown leather sofa; it looks like it's been stolen from a Selfridges window display.

Anyway, yes can someone remind me which one is Lisa and is there a Simona?
lisa is the make up artist who looks like alan carr
think simone was the hairdresser? but she doesnt seem to have been around lately

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Nadia or (someone else.)suggest he gets a job? Hes finished his 'film' and maddie possibly moving, Kiki joining school shortly, and the YouTube career failing and The world getting back to normal-ish its time he sorted his life out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
AG has got his own YouTube where he reviews LW! OMG he is possessed!

Plus he has some sort of travel agency business???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've got confused with the make-up artists, is Lisa the one who made the Cadbury's easter egg chair? (Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen a piece of furniture look more out of place.) Ok, talented upholsterer, but could she not have toned it down a bit to match the knackered brown leather sofa; it looks like it's been stolen from a Selfridges window display.

Lisa is the make up artist /upholsterer. She has the big black rimned glasses and has featured in alot of their vlogs 👍

Reactions: 10
I noticed on that section with the dogs, Toffee ran to his/her bed, and could only just about sit on the edge of it because N’s whacking great make up bag was dumped in the middle of it. I’m not a dog person, but that pissed me off. I thought it was cruel.View attachment 588860
But why would you put your make up bag in the dogs basket??!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Lisa Mejuto - Quiff haired 55 year old with 70s retro glasses to be out there 🙄.
Donna May-Clitheroe Early 40s, bobbed brown hair, looks a bit like an older Sam Faiers and has a voice like nails down a chalkboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do wonder if the other loose women watch any of the crap on the swadderleys channel. She might think some of them are her best friends but I bet behind her back they would be saying the same things we talk about on here. Can you imagine Gloria Hunniford or really any of the others putting their bare foot into dog tit and walking it around the kitchen and filming it, they must think she's a dirty witch and oh to be a fly on the wall to see what they think of manky man. They've probably got a whatsapp, their own little tattle group slagging her off.

• Haha
AG has got his own YouTube where he reviews LW! OMG he is possessed!

Plus he has some sort of travel agency business???
As far as I knew AG worked at Subway Sandwich Shop, the shop with bread that's not bread and tuna that's not tuna.

I didn't think he'd have much time for anything else except his Sawalha-Adderleys obsession...

He's a self appointed leader of their fans and I used to feel quite sorry for him until I saw his really really nasty side, he loves using the C word. Many of the subs don't like him and I believe they set up seperate fan social media sites...

He sooooo overstepped the mark today by taking over... I imagine he will be impossible to manage and negotiate with. If the Sawalha-Adderleys ever say or do anything to upset him he will cause havoc for them. I bet they wish he'd find a new celebrity crush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ashley is vulgar and obsessive, but clearly has some mental/emotional/cognitive issues that the Swadderleys and their team either have exploited or chosen to ignore. I know others have said this before, but I find their active encouragement and/or failure to put a damper on AG’s actions to be more infuriating than his behavior. And it’s probably not worth the trouble of calling out the Swadderleys on Ashley’s own IG or Facebook page, though good on the other loyal subs who are starting to see the light and kindly suggesting he stop soliciting and giving them gifts. It gives oxygen to Ashley’s delusions and the Swadderleys are unlikely to do anything about it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Mark couldn't stay away from the computer for long. He just put up a Popcorn Junkies review of Nomadland with his maw. :rolleyes: So he hasn't been sent away, shame. I'm sure Ashley is chomping at the bit to fill in in Mark's absence and be a less pleasant to look at Dermot O'Leary to Nads' less jovial version of Alison Hammond. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mark couldn't stay away from the computer for long. He just put up a Popcorn Junkies review of Nomadland with his maw. :rolleyes: So he hasn't been sent away, shame. I'm sure Ashley is chomping at the bit to fill in in Mark's absence and be a less pleasant to look at Dermot O'Leary to Nads' less jovial version of Alison Hammond. 🤮
Do you think he reviewed that this evening? Or maybe a few days ago before his 'episode' and has got someone to upload it to keep the channel running, which in all fairness is the right thing to do if you have paying SUBS, and have decided not to put the channel on hold for a while until his health improves.

Reactions: 8
Do you think he reviewed that this evening? Or maybe a few days ago before his 'episode' and has got someone to upload it to keep the channel running, which in all fairness is the right thing to do if you have paying SUBS, and have decided not to put the channel on hold for a while until his health improves.
I would be surprised if he did it this evening. For all their nonsense, I think he is unwell.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just reading through the last couple of days posts and 😳 I feel like someone has drugged by cuppa or something. AG is now CM presenter! 😂you couldn’t make this tit up.
As it’s been said I think Manky is just having a sulk as the attention has been on others in the family with their issues and he doesn’t like it one bit.

As for taking a ‘well earned break’ he’s not working down a coal mine or doing a12 hour shift in a hospital! His job Is pretending to be Jeremy Paxman for half an hour a day!

This will also be the excuse that his Oscar worthy film won’t be entered into the festivals this year.

AG doing the CM is like me standing in for Adele at her concert cos she can’t make it, but there needs to be something. Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

(Obv for the subs, not normal people)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you think he reviewed that this evening? Or maybe a few days ago before his 'episode' and has got someone to upload it to keep the channel running,
He mentions this is their first visit to the cinema and he wasn't in a partcularly good place. Who knows when exactly, but he is especially baggy around the eyes. He just can't get off the hamster wheel and duck off for a bit. :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 14
We know what's coming next don't we, the Sawalha-Adderleys in every tatty publication possible, telling their story of Marks breakdown, how he's battling sobriety and depression, how Nadia Sawalha off the telly saved him blah blah blah... Then he'll become an ambassador for several MH charities, then another book this time called "honey here's how survived depression"

Hes not getting his financial requirements from their channel so he's got to get it somewhere?

Here's hoping he's not pretending to be as unwell as its claimed he is, so he can profiteer from discussing mental health issues afterwards? Because as many of you have said over the past few days, somethings not right, something fishy is going on... He wouldnt, would he? 🤔 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
That 1 eyed Tricia or whatever she’s called, always getting shout outs has posted a complaint on I think Nadias last CM. She doesn’t like their blasphemy and has asked them to stop. Wonder if she will get muted??

• Wow
  • Haha
Thought the man was on a break from his very important youtube 'work'. He hasn't stopped uploading crap all day by the looks of things.

RirjrInstagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
We know what's coming next don't we, the Sawalha-Adderleys in every tatty publication possible, telling their story of Marks breakdown, how he's battling sobriety and depression, how Nadia Sawalha off the telly saved him blah blah blah... Then he'll become an ambassador for several MH charities, then another book this time called "honey here's how survived depression"

Hes not getting his financial requirements from their channel so he's got to get it somewhere?

Here's hoping he's not pretending to be unwell so he can profiteer from discussing mental health issues afterwards? Because as many of you have said over the past few days, somethings not right, something fishy is going on... He wouldnt, would he? 🤔 😡
I think he is unwell and until they stop using social media as both his only form of income and therapy nothing will change for him.

• Sad
Thought the man was on a break from his very important youtube 'work'. He hasn't stopped uploading crap all day by the looks of things.
Oh wow guys! It's Maddie giving us the finger. How cool, NOT! Arrested development much? :rolleyes: I want to break both of their fingers off. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.