Nadia Sawalha #32 One Person's Misery is the Sawalha-Adderley's Money-Making Opportunity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The false friend dynamics going on at that show is comical to view . Denise welch is always tryna get air time and gets right moody when someone cuts her off . I’d say penny does not know half their names and Linda is just lost in every way . Jane treads on egg shells with Charlene after the me-again markle debate last month and Janet told the black emeraldale actress that the show was rubbish forgetting that she’s on that show!
From Zanda Law - on LW twitter -
think this lot have been on the Gin this morning or had too much Vitamin D

Pleading face

Singing all these Songs, Badly

Man facepalming

My ears are Bleeding !! #loosewomen

There is also a great GIF above this posting of 2 women pushing each other out of the way to get to the microphone.

edit - just been back and there are some good comments on there now...........

This is bloody excruciating. Thank God it is all over. Give that award back, you thieves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From Zanda Law - on LW twitter -
think this lot have been on the Gin this morning or had too much Vitamin D

Pleading face

Singing all these Songs, Badly

Man facepalming

My ears are Bleeding !! #loosewomen
I was just looking at all the comments and there wasnt anybody who said anything good about LW. Why dont ITV just stop showing it, nobody likes it anymore

Reactions: 15
Yes too much filler in those home time vlogs from a long time ago . It was driving me crazy watching Mark and Di getting settled to Skype/Zoom with the camera shaking up and down, Di getting up and down ... these waste of time bits he SHOULD be EDITING OUT.....
he said recently of GFH (Banter) that that’s what his aim is to be funny like Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing series. 🙄
It feels to me that he actually enjoys wasting the watchers time esp when they used to walk off and make coffee during lives. It just seems very disrespectful to us and his paying subs! 😡
How dare he even think he’s in the same league as Mortimer & Whitehouse. They are wonderfully talented comedians and genuine friends. They have a fantastic relationship and natural rapport with each other. Mark doesn’t have a genuine bone in his body and is hell bent on being scathing about his mother at every opportunity

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ll give Manky and Nitwittya credit for one likely thing: one or both of them have probably clued into the fact that as many or more people hate watch than watch out of adoration. Entertainment can come in many forms.
being the entertainer he is, he's sure to realise this!! Also, the ratio between thumbs up and thumbs down - like no other Youtube channel I've seen anyway!

• Heart
So this what the subs pay for🤔🤔🤮🤮 quick quick ... 😏😏
Check out 14.00 when he falls off his chair AH 🤣
🤮 Thanks Waffle3. I couldn't get past Nittia stuffing her face with crisps, talking with her mouth full and moaning about weight gain 🤬.
Jeez this woman is completely lacking in self awareness.. it's scarey.
And what's with all the show and tell products, like a poor man's shopping channel 😲🤮😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
:coffee: Coffee Moaning start of the week, that means Snarky Marky is large and in charge. Title is "Indian variant and Red List, Harry and Wills TALK, NHS waiting list, 5000 pounds to get VIRUS? I feel queasy, I slept all wonky so this is going to be an absolute JOY! o_O

He is going about about a policeman so thin, tanned, a grey fox? I have no idea who or what he is talking about. Roll call. Mark tells us he is still wading through Justice League, watches a couple of minutes before he goes to bed. (I dunno how that work either.) More roll call. Robert T gets an apology for not shouting him out enough. Overcompensating much? Talking about notifications from YouTube problems and them having problems with analytics. Later on they are going to sort out the roadmap for the rest of the week. Nads is only doing Monday this week. "If you are still in yesterday it's the morrow, I'm talking to you from the future and if perhapas any of you are in Tuesday, I am talking to you from the past. And if any of you are in the toilet, you could be in the present." :oops: Dawn saw her daughter yesterday for the first time in a year. Mark talks about how we are having reemergences."like moles coming out from underground...we are poking our noses up and smelling the air feeling our way back into relationships." Okay. This will be part of the mental health chat he will be doing, "respect the pace in which people want to re-enter." Good morning to Robert T, again. Talk about being in the media business and the stress and how someone said to Mark, it wasn't the stress of the job, more like other people's stress. (Must have been a water sign.) "It isn't a race (life)." Donna wants to go to the pub, but no one to go with. ☹ Donna has teens and they have their own lives. (Wait till they get to their 20s, married and with kids.) Everyone sends hugs.

Velvet Vicki is feeling low and the live is a distraction from life. (I feel like tit today and if I were a drinker I would get blotto today, but no I am being responsible.) Worry about coming out of lockdown, that lockdown pro0vides certainty. Swansea as an example of people running out and consuming. "Life isn't an administrative det
+ail." 01

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Continuation. Ever have one of those days where everything is going wrong? Today is that day, the cat knocked over my drink. 😭 Luckily my keyboard is intact, if not a bit sticky.

Right, life isn't an administrative detail. It's not about ticking off boxes. Massive news about football, some stupid super league. "What has happened to the good old days of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th divisions" Mark thinks it will be an absolute disaster. Talk about Philip's funeral. Mark said they managed it very well. (I'm the RF are happy with your approval.) Apparently Wills, Harry and Charles had a 2 hour chat. Mark said there are rumours he will stay for the celebrations. (Umm no, he is on the next flight to the States, little tit.) Mark mentions Megs getting twitchy over him being home. (Smashing plates no doubt.) Questions: Should Harry stay for the Queen's birthday? (YES.) Majority say yes. Rachel says no. Jackie says he is going back today. Someone says get back to Meghan ASAP. (His gran is 95yo this week FFS!) Mark says he should stay. Some dipstick says he should get back with his pregnant wife and the little doll one. Mark says I'm sure she has help. Jackie V says they just announced on the TV he is going back today. "I think that is a mistake." (Those two are the most arrogant dummies on the planet. :rolleyes:) "I don't think that will go down well. I think that could be 1 of 2 things and there is going to be all sorts of speculation isn't there?" Mark speculates did the Queen not want him, did the 2 hour convo not go well or has Meghan used the 3-line party whip of the Conservative Party? "Brenda McGee gives a simple word 'tosser'." :LOL: Mark asks how far long is Meghan. (No the correct question is how far long is the surrogate? :p) Beryl says she has pulled the dog leash. Nads was in Cornwall 2 weeks before she was due to drop Kiki and was told she would need a helicopter out if she went into labour by a lizard. :oops: Gabrielle says don't go yet. (Get your skates on to Heathrow and throw yourself on the tarmac, we will set up a GoFundMe for your bail. :D) "You guys are a great bellweather for what is going on."

HIT THE THUMBS UP ICON. Mark is on his first coffee of the day. Mark wonders if they have a very busy social calendar in the States. 😒 James Moran gets a shoutout. It'sOnlyMe mentions that Megs might have a high risk pregnancy, what with the miscarriage. (What miscarriage? 🤭 Do you mean that short story she wrote for the NYT, that she lifted elements of Steel Magnolias from?) Mark says that is a valid reason and talks about the miscarriages "we" had.

INDIAN VARIANT. Herd immunity. Hi Steve Charlton. Imperial College says the variant could scupper their gains. Health minister says to be cautious but no evidence it will affect those vaccinated or some such thing. (Does anyone know anything?) Mark wants to know which is? Dawn asks who we listen to? They were listening to John Campbell last night. The variant only sidesteps a very small portion of the firewall created. (So freaking out for no reason.) Russ says we are going to get variants and we will have to adapt. Hello to Angela Locke. NZ opened borders btw Australia and NZ. "This is huge news." Mark loves Australia and New Zealand, their youthful outlook and positivity like those in California and other parts of the States. (In the case of the States, their optimism veers into a mental disorder. 🤪 ) Brits are more cynical, caustic and morose, a bit maudlin says Mark. Mark says don't get him wrong, he loves that but he is "drawn to the child-likeness of Australia, NZ and America, if I'm honest."

Bizarre story, no we have to wait because the doorbell is going and Toffs is barking 🐶. There is something sitting on the table on the patio. (I keep getting ads for the litter robot. 🐱 I can't afford it or have place for it, STOP TAUNTING ME!!!) For 5000 pounds to be re-exposed to the virus, would you do it? NO. The chatters are split down the middle. Mark says his friend got paid 2500 pounds to have his finger amputated and put back on. :sick: NHS waiting list 4.7 million waiting. Mark has a dental appointment later. People list eye ops, endometriosis, ADHD, CAMS. Jackie says they didn't save the NHS, just put it on hold. Mark says the news story isn't that sexy. (I hate when sexy is used in weird situations, like describing a kitchen as being sexy. :rolleyes:) Plug for COAMP and Jemma Oaten. More talk about being world weary over certain topics. Praise for Jemma Oaten.

Have a good Monday, stuff landing. STAY SAFE, HIT THE THUMBS UP IF YOU ENJOYED THE NATTER, YOU ARE 60-70% OF THE CHAT, THANK YOU AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING LANDING, BYEEEEEE! That's that. This day has screwed up the post, so sorry about that. Laters! :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
:coffee: Coffee Moaning start of the week, that means Snarky Marky is large and in charge. Title is "Indian variant and Red List, Harry and Wills TALK, NHS waiting list, 5000 pounds to get VIRUS? I feel queasy, I slept all wonky so this is going to be an absolute JOY! o_O

He is going about about a policeman so thin, tanned, a grey fox? I have no idea who or what he is talking about. Roll call. Mark tells us he is still wading through Justice League, watches a couple of minutes before he goes to bed. (I dunno how that work either.) More roll call. Robert T gets an apology for not shouting him out enough. Overcompensating much? Talking about notifications from YouTube problems and them having problems with analytics. Later on they are going to sort out the roadmap for the rest of the week. Nads is only doing Monday this week. "If you are still in yesterday it's the morrow, I'm talking to you from the future and if perhapas any of you are in Tuesday, I am talking to you from the past. And if any of you are in the toilet, you could be in the present." :oops: Dawn saw her daughter yesterday for the first time in a year. Mark talks about how we are having reemergences."like moles coming out from underground...we are poking our noses up and smelling the air feeling our way back into relationships." Okay. This will be part of the mental health chat he will be doing, "respect the pace in which people want to re-enter." Good morning to Robert T, again. Talk about being in the media business and the stress and how someone said to Mark, it wasn't the stress of the job, more like other people's stress. (Must have been a water sign.) "It isn't a race (life)." Donna wants to go to the pub, but no one to go with. ☹ Donna has teens and they have their own lives. (Wait till they get to their 20s, married and with kids.) Everyone sends hugs.

Velvet Vicki is feeling low and the live is a distraction from life. (I feel like tit today and if I were a drinker I would get blotto today, but no I am being responsible.) Worry about coming out of lockdown, that lockdown pro0vides certainty. Swansea as an example of people running out and consuming. "Life isn't an administrative det
+ail." 01
Wonder what it is with all the replies to people this morning, have they taken some advice from these pages. Never seen so many

• Haha
Mark's instgram post...Making money from Nikki Grahame's tragic death again. :(

And yet they all fat shamed/laughed at/mocked a nurse by calling her (T) "a big woman with a big belly" who (B) "should be ashamed of herself for having a big belly"
N: Yeah, well this is it
Hometime 16.

I think it's time I left my review on their podcast. 🤬😡

Fffm.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Wonder why this has already been deleted! Someting to look forward to 😏😏😏 waouw Nitty no pasta 🤔
She'll have sloshed a load of vodka or brandy in it, and he's probably caught on that they should have at least one meal in a year without alcohol. He will be frantically EDITING as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its up now
Couldn't watch it all but shocked/not shocked at what I did see... having a dig about people moaning that she doesn't wash her hands after handling raw meat (idiot), curry paste, packet microwave rice (!!!) and dropping raw chicken into the sauce and saying after a few minutes it should be ready 😲, getting a piece out to check and it obviously was still raw..... another Sadderley 💩 show 👎👎👎👎👎.
Oh didn't see any alcohol added, they must have drank it all

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why doesn't she ever eat the same meal as Mark? It's obvious she wants some by the way she picks at it, she usually piles up Mark's plate with two portions so why not have some instead of snacking on crap all day? I bet she scoffs a big free lunch at work. Also, why doesn't she ever turn the gas down on the hob? 🤔

That chicken was not cooked in that time!!...
She cut the chicken, then grabbed the wok handle multiple times and kitchen drawer.
THEN washed her hands, too quick for it to be thorough.
Cracks me up when the regular subs say each week "that's tomorrow's meal sorted" oh please stop ar%e licking 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Was just having a stroll on their channel and the CM she did by herself in her extraordinarily glamorous dressing room, well, her hair is virtually blonde. She obviously loved the The L'oreal 'I'm worth it,' colour. Am I wrong? Was it not a darkish brown/mousy colour a few days back? She's nearly as blonde as Dina, looks like someone popped round with a highlighting kit to me.🧐

Reactions: 7
I think that some of the subs that are like "ooh nadia that looks delicious. I'm going to have to make that for my tea" or whatever have eating disorders and are using the channel and the comments section to rehearse their deceptions.

Couldn't watch it all but shocked/not shocked at what I did see... having a dig about people moaning that she doesn't wash her hands after handling raw meat (idiot), curry paste, packet microwave rice (!!!) and dropping raw chicken into the sauce and saying after a few minutes it should be ready 😲, getting a piece out to check and it obviously was still raw..... another Sadderley 💩 show 👎👎👎👎👎.
Oh didn't see any alcohol added, they must have drank it all
Of course she has been at the rosé😏 tell tell eyes!
So a Jar of curry paste a jar of mango chutney micro waved rice ... aaahhhh and some chicken... ahhhh you see she has been told to wash her hands 🤣🤣 and of course double cream (3tblesp haha 😂😂) and oil... I really do not understand the concept ... why not use 20 mins and cook an inspired healthy meal😳 I am sure you could! She just ridicules l’art de la cuisine😳😭

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That chicken was not cooked in that time!!...
She cut the chicken, then grabbed the wok handle multiple times and kitchen drawer.
THEN washed her hands, too quick for it to be thorough.
Cracks me up when the regular subs say each week "that's tomorrow's meal sorted" oh please stop ar%e licking 💩
One of them said..'Nom Nom' 😳 baffling, utterly baffling.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.