Nadia Sawalha #32 One Person's Misery is the Sawalha-Adderley's Money-Making Opportunity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

That is one of the best posts I have ever read regarding the Sawalha-AdderlEys ❤
Oh thank you so much Chipmunk ❤
Actually it was your post on the very same subject that inspired me to write it.
So the same to you as well 👌back at ya 🥰.

@Misbehaving your epics and other Tattlers wit and insight were the reason I got stuck on this thread. I often question why do I let the gruesome twosome bother me so much. As you say they are very triggering and definitely not good for the blood pressure. I wish they would pack it in and live their screwed up lives behind closed doors for everyones sake. Glad you managed to step away but miss your awe inspiring posts. Like you say , I stay around purely for the Tattlers..if M and N were half as funny, insightful and clever they would have a successful"channel" instead of a dangerous,fake 💩 show.
Aww thank you ❤ you are always very understanding and lovely to people Podular and I wish mark and Nadia were even a little bit like you and showed support and appreciation to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another Helen McCrory mention. I think there is a fine line between respectfully paying tribute to someone and using someone's death for your own views/financial gain.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Has Lisa's IG share today already been mentioned? An interview with someone by Lisa and Nadia on THEIR you tube channel? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Woohooo, can't wait for the photo shoot pics....not. She is so used to stripping off, that a bikini shoot is tame in contrast
NADIA it's pyjamas....methinks you need some homeschooling. Pajamas if you live in America, pyjamas if you live in Croydon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Sunday and I hope you are all doing well. The title is "Sunday Morning after WEEKEND of FREEDOM & Thoughts on Prince Philip & Helen McCory." Let's go!

It's Nads sans Mark in her "dressing room." I don't know how they manage to make that place look untidy, even when everything is in its place. Nads sings to us how are you? She apologizes for lateness as it has been a "kick bollocking scramble today" because they were away last week. What? "Last night." Mark is finishing the Slap Dash Shite Show and Nads has to haul her arse to her sister's stall. (Yes, you mustn't disappointment Ashley or Xander.) Roll call! She hasn't got any bloody glasses on her now. She's saying it is one of those mornings, but I think she has them all the time. She is having trouble reading comments without her glasses.

"What are we talking about?" She doesn't know what Mark put in the title. :rolleyes: Good morning, good morning. Yesterday, they went into Knightsbridge "it was 🦇:poop:🤪 out there oh my God! Thousands of young people" Then they went to Soho and Nads loved it, but a part of her was thinking what comes next. "Everybody was freezing their arse off, it was impossible to get a table." If you were wishing you were there with them, don't worry they vlogged it all. So Nads talks about the papers and it being about Philip whilst pulling at her neck 😖. Nads caught up with the funeral last night and asks what we think of it. (It was beautiful, personal, intimate, perfect 😭) Nads says she was listening to Andrew Castle? on LBC, said he was watching it, put pulled away because he felt it was intrusive. :rolleyes: 'Maybe because it was so small and only famly." Nads cousin passed away 5 or 7 months ago and it was a Zoom funeral and seeing the immediate family all separated was heartbreaking. "There are tens of thousands of people who have gone through that." It made Nads so emotional and Anne was so stoic. Mentions Anne was the favourite of Philip. (I think he just understood her better.) "I shouldn't say Philip, I should say the Duke." "Very beautiful, very dignified." Talk about Hazzno, having to come back to the centre of the family "he must have been left feeling very shellshocked." (Ashamed? Deflated? Mortified? Humiliated?) Gabrielle says it must have been weird for him to act with a sense of duty. :ROFLMAO: "Yes, life has gone a bit awry for him." Nads says he is still a good guy. She is flattening her hair with her palm now asking if anyone found it intrusive. Most are saying no.

Nads harkens back to Diana's funeral, the boys walking. Someone mentions that Charles looked devastated. Nads thinks trotting out the body language experts is a bit much, a bit tacky. (It isn't an exact science either.) Nads gets up as she says "oh God look at that Sainsbury's bag there." Shows us her Juicy joggers. "I thought it was a bit much. Oh you can still see it. I don't know why it is really annoying me." :LOL: She shifts the camera. (There is a drawer open, she could have closed that.) Nads says it doesn't matter the age, it's still a light going out. Faith says they shouldn't have shown the Queen's face. :( "It was classy the whole thing, wasn't it?" Fluffs the hair. "And wasn't that church so beeyooteeful? It was just breathtakingly beautiful. The Queen apparently had his hankerchief in her bag." 😪 (And a pic of them in Malta as newlyweds. 😭) Chat about the card the Queen wrote and how the Palace won't reveal what she wrote. "Of course she bloomin wouldn't and neither should you have asked her." Nads question: Do you think Harry has gone back to LA by now? Slips her coffee and says she reckons he has. (Can't even stay for the Queen's B-day, douchebag.) Nads says imagine the family seeing her so small on her own. "She looked so wee and so teeny."

Helen McCrory's husband said that she told the kids not to be sad as she has lived exactly the life she wanted. 😪 She also said she wanted Damian to have lots and lots of girlfriends and lots of love and for them to have lots of love. 😭 "But Damian if you could just hold off from snogging anyone at the funeral." :LOL: Nads says she would be like that. "Just have whatever life you want." One of the chatters thinks Harry will be ordered back to LA. 🤭 Rachel says PB won't be the same without Aunt Polly. Another chatter mentions her sister passing away leaving 6, 11 and 14yo. ☹ Another chatter mentions that it was great the gathering was so small, just family and no politicians who didn't know him anyway. Nads says that was what was so striking, that we were with the family. "Didn't Kate look so beautiful? I know it's a funeral and I am probably not supposed to mention such things, but she just looked and she had that beautiful pearl necklace of Princess Diana's." (That pic of her in the car, if that ain't an "Eat your heart out Meghan" pic I don't know what is. :p)

"Right, can anybody tell me what Mark put in the title here?" 🤪 Fluffs her hair and says she can't see it. Whispers "Yes I am on Loose Women tomorrow, but the panel are a secret 🤫 so don't tell anyone I told you." Nads agrees with a chatter who says Catherine will make an excellent consort. Nads says before she was just out there and now she is a very quiet couple of steps back. Scratching her head "I wonder if that ever annoys her?" Pulling her neck she sings Freedom. "How has your weekend of freedom been? Did you get anxiety about freedom? Did people invite you to things and you didn't want to go and you didn't know how to say that you didn't want to go?" Says there was a good article about that in the paper today. HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL AND SUBSCRIPTION. No freedom in Ireland. Bobbie compliments Nads, she says there is just a good light in the room. Nicola S isn't free but doesn't want to be free. (Well here, on Monday no travel in or out of the province unless exemptions, stay at home until May 20th, no outdoors gatherings unless you are in the same household, only essential stores, non-essential construction AND they have given the police powers to ask you where you are going if they suspect you are up to no good. 🤬 ) Nads says she is so frustrated, why can't the UK can't get their act together with international travellers. Nads says there were loads of tourist in Knightsbridge.

"Australia is closing its borders for 3 years? THREE YEARS?!? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" "No! Gemma Johnson is saying that as well, FOR THREE YEARS?" Apparently, it's in the news. Nads talks about the quarantine hotels. (They have fined people here, because they buggered off saying, oh I feel safer at home. Idiots.) Nads moisturises her hands. Talk of variants. Nads says she read one scientist saying no variant will take us back to square one, as if we had no vaccine, but the variants will gradually eat away at what the vaccine has done. Fluffing of hair intensifies. "It's better than what they have been saying all week about the Indian variant." The Israeli studies are looking promising. "So that's good." Kevin says 3 years would make us go mad. Jenny Ward says focus on the positive. "Let's put COVID to bed now, for the rest of this chat, what do you think?' Mark has been stressed about it. It was strange to see the queues outside Gucci. Nads says we have just been through a pandemic, would you stand in a really long queue for Gucci? (Idiots. Idiots everywhere! Too bad COVID doesn't take out idiots.) Nads says it felt a bit unsavoury to her. Nads doesn't want to spend money on flashy things, she just wants to see her friends, a little glass of wine and maybe a pizza. "Oh it's buffering. Sorry, 1 sec."

"Is that better? I put it to 4G." Sings how is this? And with jazz hands! 👐 Pick, pick. "Do you know what I mean? It just felt a bit makes a face and all along Bond Street in these shops that you are not going to go in there and get anything less than 500 quid and people queuing for them." Nads says people were so tarted up yesterday. (I was going to say something, but I feel restraint today. :unsure::whistle:) "The weather was lovely and people were so happy." Waitrose and Sainsbury's had to be closed in Knightsbridge. Security told Mark at Sainsbury's they had to shut because all these teens came in and bought all the booze. "I have never seen dolledupness like it in my life." All the girls were wearing "what are those shoes called where the bottom is red, the really expensive shoes?" Louboutin. :rolleyes: "Oh God, not Jimmy Choo's." Fiddles with hair. "Loobutins." :LOL: "They were this high and a lot of them were just like 16 and I was like and Mark was like 'Please will you shut up' I was going oh my God, 2 more drinks and they are going to snap their ankles, look at their ankles." :p Nads mimicks them teetering and hobbling, going into the cracks of the pavement. "You could see they were so excited to be out."

"Right my darlings, I have to go now." HIT THE SUBSCRIBE. Newbie indoctrination chat. Happy birthday to Diane! Group hug. LOTS OF LOVE EVERYONE, BYE! :m See ya!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to watch their vlogs but I stopped watching them not long after he said that his doctor stopped his meds for depression what I see now on the vlogs when he's having a down day makes me feel he's taking the piss people on meds for years like me will never be off meds as it is vital for putting one foot in front of the other we don't use depression as a way of gaining attention many of us would love to be off meds people like him give us a reason to hide and not be open about our mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I used to watch their vlogs but I stopped watching them not long after he said that his doctor stopped his meds for depression what I see now on the vlogs when he's having a down day makes me feel he's taking the piss people on meds for years like me will never be off meds as it is vital for putting one foot in front of the other we don't use depression as a way of gaining attention many of us would love to be off meds people like him give us a reason to hide and not be open about our mental health
Welcome, love to you. Its not easy ((hugs))

• Heart
Reactions: 12
❤👏❤👏❤👏❤
Great post
Thank you for all the kind comments Podular and Chatterbox34 and HereForASchroll and Feska ❤ you are very kind and I miss you all as well (and everyone else on this forum).
I just do the occasional lurk now because honestly I can only take mark and Nadia in small doses I find them both triggering and infuriating in equal measure if exposed to them for too long.
So well done to everyone on here that still calls them out (as someone should) but I still believe that eventually the time will come when I think most of us will just stop caring or watching? (Would love to see mark or Nadia's reaction) when that happens?:p!
Will serve them right!
The intelligent conversations and humour and observations on here are spot on though and I admit I do miss that! (So I'm happy to just pop in occasionally) it's because of you tattlers though and not mark and Nadia (who I've had my fill of) if i_m brutally honest (and I usually am or try to be?) :D

Sorry about the OT giphy! :p I was trying to find a suitable one but they were all rainbows and unicorns and a bit twee (not that this one is much better right?) but hopefully it's the thought that counts?:D
@Misbehaving your epics and other Tattlers wit and insight were the reason I got stuck on this thread. I often question why do I let the gruesome twosome bother me so much. As you say they are very triggering and definitely not good for the blood pressure. I wish they would pack it in and live their screwed up lives behind closed doors for everyones sake. Glad you managed to step away but miss your awe inspiring posts. Like you say , I stay around purely for the Tattlers..if M and N were half as funny, insightful and clever they would have a successful"channel" instead of a dangerous,fake 💩 show.

That is one of the best posts I have ever read regarding the Sawalha-AdderlEys ❤
❤❤❤❤❤👏👏👏👏👏
Great stuff as always @Misbehaving 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like mother, like daughter... and a comment which more or less says so.
She responds ... a bit like her father would.
She knows why.🙄
She doesn’t have to challenge those who challenge her.
If she’s adamant she’s going to do this then would it not be sending out a stronger and more kappropriate message of her being ‘Rock n ‘Roll baby’ to totally ignore comments?
Give me strength...🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She knows why.🙄
If she’s adamant she’s going to do this then would it not be sending out a stronger and more kappropriate message of her being ‘Rock n ‘Roll baby’ to totally ignore comments?
Give me strength...🙄
What is wrong with these people, I may be in my 50s but I know how "cool" people act AND this isn't it. 🤮
Saw this from 2019...Kiki showing Di how to do the finger, followed on by Mark "hilariously" comparing his mother to a heroin addict who dies in a film 😒

To quote Judge Judy .. beauty fades, stupid is forever.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She knows why.🙄
Give me strength...🙄
What a revolting outfit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She knows why.🙄
Give me strength...🙄
I’d be very concerned if that was my 18 year old daughter. But she’s definitely emulating her mother who is indeed a very bad influence and role model. Will be interesting to see what Manky comments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
When I see maddie doing the one finger I feel like she's doing it to us and it makes daddy laugh. As if any of us would be bothered well I'm certainly not she's just a silly kid with little education who likes to spend her time hanging out in the park, with a smoke and a beer, come home take her clothes off get the pics on SM and thinks she's god's gift. I just hope she is not claiming benefits while she keeps up this lifestyle as that would bother me if I am paying tax to fund her booze money.

I’d be very concerned if that was my 18 year old daughter. But she’s definitely emulating her mother who is a very bad role model.
They both seem to love touching themselves up.

Old manky is slipping the post about the volunteer is still there with 121 likes. He really doesn't care that he has exposed the two-faced Sawalhas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's a very immature 18 year old. She's still hanging out in the local park at night for a start, which I wouldn't have been seen dead doing at that age. Writing and drawing on her bedroom walls is just scummy ...she should have grown out of that by time she was 3.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The LW all have set days and I think Janet street Porter rules the roost on that show because she refuses to be on with the dumb ones apart from the odd one or two . Can’t member last time nitty was on with her . The whole show needs a revamp or scrap . Saira and Andrea knew it was stale .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The LW all have set days and I think Janet street Porter rules the roost on that show because she refuses to be on with the dumb ones apart from the odd one or two . Can’t member last time nitty was on with her . The whole show needs a revamp or scrap . Saira and Andrea knew it was stale .
The dumb ones 😂. They seem to be jiggling set days around. For a long time Nadia was only Thursdays and Fridays. Since Christine went on maternity leave, Nadia has been anchoring more. I don't think Nadia likes anchoring, as the anchor has to be more reserved and can't fully let rip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll give Manky and Nitwittya credit for one likely thing: one or both of them have probably clued into the fact that as many or more people hate watch than watch out of adoration. Entertainment can come in many forms.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.