Nadia Sawalha #32 One Person's Misery is the Sawalha-Adderley's Money-Making Opportunity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @notSUBmissive for thread title. Recap: More Kim K cosplay, Mark's ongoing war against "trolls", getting the tits out on the 'gram, more EDITING now out of the house, you know, the usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Brilliant title ๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks for the new thread @bitterntwisted ๐Ÿ‘

Im playing catchup with the vlogs. Theyre all still shite. Whenever i pop on here someones already said what i was thinking ๐Ÿ˜‚ glad to know were all on the same page ๐Ÿ‘

the no shame sadderleys are getting more desperate and dire by the day ๐Ÿ™„ i cant stand any of them any more, im just hanging around waiting for their downfall ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for voting for my title ๐Ÿ™
I wrote it out of frustration from seeing the Sawalha-Adderleys profiteer from the death of Prince Philip and Nikki Grahame. The pair of them using the tradgedy of others to make a profit. Absolutely no moral compass as usual.

They are not a news organisation or a chat show, they are two filthy greedy sloths sitting in their filthy kitchen profiteering from the misery of others.

A pair of utter nobody's thinking they are somebody's ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
OMG I've just tried to watch green fingered hell but after a few mins had to give up as his camera work was just making me dizzy and sick. He was flitting between him and his mum continuously. It was awful

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He said he lost all the edits to the film but not the underlying video and sound files from 2018(!). So he said he had to start editing all over again.
How wonderful that the unemployed mankchild can spend his days twiddling his knobs on some fantasy make believe ,hot shot ,film editor career while the love of his life/meal ticket provides his and his childrens board and lodging by regularly degrading herself.
This man is a leech,a bull๐Ÿ’ฉer, a smelly bore,a fake,a fantasist and Nastia with the help of the brainwashed subs is too stupid or too desperate to tell him he's 50 not 15, shape up or ship out.
I can't stand the fake witch but FFS he doesn't even appear to help around the house and shows her zero respect.. I can imagine him regularly subjecting the family to nasty teenage strops.....he can't even wash his flipping hair.
I can't watch his love affair with the camera ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฌ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thank you for the new โ€˜fredโ€™ and I love the title.

I have come to the conclusion that I dislike them as much as the original members on here as I canโ€™t actually watch them anymore.
I tried to watch the blouse/non covered boobs and when she blew the dust off the sunglasses I despaired. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you for the new โ€˜fredโ€™ and I love the title.

I have come to the conclusion that I dislike them as much as the original members on here as I canโ€™t actually watch them anymore.
I tried to watch the blouse/non covered boobs and when she blew the dust off the sunglasses I despaired. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Iโ€™m finding them very difficult to watch recently. I detest their lying, their filthy hovel, their pontificating on subjects they know nothing about, their fake sincerity. in fact I detest everything about them. I dip in to leave my thumbs down before they start their Coffee boring. Especially as Nardia said it annoys her so much ๐Ÿคฃ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi, Iโ€™m new here!

Like so many, I got sucked in by their waffle and then started to find it annoying how much they repeated themselves and talked down to us lesser mortals ๐Ÿ˜ก so looked to see if anyone else was having the same feelings, and oh my, Iโ€™m so glad I did!

My question is... now that Keeekeee is going to school come September and Moodie looks set to follow P to Bristol, what will N & M have to talk about???

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Thursday and lucky us, we get a repreive from Manky Mark. Let's see what pearls of wisdom come out of Ms. Sawalha's gob today. ๐Ÿคญ Title is "Magic Mushroom Sir, 6 Hours Wait to Fly on Holiday (?!).

The live starts in mid sentence and I gather she had issues getting the live going. "This is the trouble because he always does things for me technically. I'm a bit rubbish and he gets very impatient with me." How are you's and a loud rendition of Good Morning. My ears! ๐Ÿ˜ซ In case you didn't know, Mark is EDITING off site. They have been talking on the phone about the news and "Oh my God what a tit news day!" Nads is as a giddly as a schoolgirl as she tells us she has been meeting up with people and it has been "so nice!" ๐Ÿคช It is a bit amusing watching Nadia trying to get to grips with the YouTube. She says "Right, I'm just going to see" and it reverberating back to her. ๐Ÿ˜† Roll call!

Chatters say what's going on in their world vis a vis lockdown. Some are able to meet people, others still in lockdown. It's been a funny week for Nads, she has let herself be happy. Basically, in the world of Nads she is not letting anyone harsh her mellow with their worries. "I am going to take joy when and where I can take it." Mark took the girls to the art gallery, as they do. Nads is pissed off with Tr'doe the Canadian president. (That is how she pronounced his name and no he is not president, he is PM :rolleyes:) Nads really, really likes him and thinks he looks like a Disney prince. :LOL: (I always preferred the other brother Alexandre, Sacha.) She says he is one of the more interesting leaders. (I was going to say something vulgar, but have thought not to. Something to do with Nad's mojo let's say. :whistle:) He said something about the UK having the worst 4th wave ever (I think he said 3rd and I don't know what he is on about.) Nads mentions the tit time we are having at the moment with only 5% vaccinated. (I am so angry about it. People have booked appointments and lined up at public clinics, only to be cancelled because the supply is low and Moderna is late on its deliveries and our ICUs are filling up again! ๐Ÿ˜ก) "Why would you say that?" Nads wants us to stay positive.

Happy birthday to Laura! Jackie is 50/50. So Nads is telling us about our week. Monday they went to the South Bank but it won't be okay until the National Theatre is open. Kiki found it a bit anxiety provoking, because she couldn't believe they were out. They queued for every shop in Covent Garden. Tuesday was Loose and she went out with Kaye and Jane. They were supposed to have the table for 1.5 hours, but they ended up there for 3 hours. Wednesday she went to Hove to see her friend Kaz. Dina went to see her friend in Hastings. Their lockdowns weren't as bad as the city. "I think that's why so many people are moving out of London." User1 hasn't been out because of people in her family who have been vulnerable. In mid sentence, Nads suddenly is looking for the dogs. Toffee's tail is going and Nads is calling for Chi Chi. "What's the matter? Oh she's shaking her bum, she's alright." Crisis averted. ๐Ÿ˜’ More roll call.

Nads says spare a thought for those who had to shield. Amal asks about Maddie's taste and smell and Nads says no it hasn't returned. ๐Ÿ˜‘ Nads mentions someone saying something about a cookery book for thoses without taste and smell. (Ever thought of taking her to a qualified professional?) "Hey Leeeeeeeeeee! Can't wait to see ya! Just made a lovely pud." COAMP they are having a sequel to their eating disorders podcast with Gemma Oaten contributing and all the subs comments.

Magic mushrooms as a treatment for depression. Nads states the obvious that this is right up Mark's alley. Nads says he has tried a number of antidepressants and they haven't helped. (Did he stay on them long enough? They take 4-6 weeks to kick in.) Nads gives a warning to not stop you meds to use shrooms. "So for God's sake don't anyone do that." Talk about them being a holistic family. "I don't go to the doctor's." Fluffs the hair. Goes on about not trusting big pharma, etc. (Fair enough.) The prospect of mushrooms helping with depression is very exciting, but is was a very small trial. The patients were given the compound and listened to ambient music. o_O:p Dr. David Nutt is involved and Nads says he says that alcohol is so poisonous, none of us should drink it. (Doubt Nads will ever give it up.) "I don't want to." ;) "It's not 6 hours of tripping." Over to 4G.

"Am I back? Can you hear me? Oh what's this?" Fiddles with camera. Anne Marie mentioned an article, but Nads has to read it. Nads reiterates to not stop your meds and go on mushrooms. "It would be a very, very, bad idea." "Oh my God! Have you seen all this about the queues? The airports?" Scrunching of the hair as Nads asks us to spare a thought for airport workers. A woman passed out waiting 6 hours. Quarantine inspections to get tougher. Gov't has hired a private firm to step up these measures at a cost of up to 90 MILLION POUNDS! :eek: Mark said there is no way he would travel with those wait times, Nads said her and kids can mess about on their phones for hours on end. :rolleyes: Nads asks if we can afford it? Aww, Toffs is waiting at the door. ๐Ÿถ Pick of the scalp.

COVID passports, compulsory vaccines for care workers. Toffs just want attention apparently. Variants. Nads waffles on about worry over variants and then says "Am I blurry? Cause I'm blurry on the screen there. Am I blurry?" "We are so lucky we have testing available." Chat about carers. Nads recells when Nanny Thelma had carers come in 4x a day, she didn't even know them as they weren't regular carers and what if she was around now and the carers not being vaccinated. On to pregnant women and vaccines. Brenda looks after her mum, as she refuses to have carers in. (Jeez. Having been through taking care of a relative and no help at all, it sucks.) Meghan's mum works in a care home and they are understaffed as it is, without having people book time off for a vaccine. Nads says why is it when we get positive news, the media starts scaremongering again. "Justin Trudeau, that's the one I'm coming after!" :LOL: "Just shut up! We're doing very well AT. THE. MOMENT." Talk about getting COVID after being vaccinated. "I felt a bit stupid when...oh? why has my computer gone off?" Button pressing commences. "That's weird...it keeps going off for no reason. " (I think you have to engage the computer so it doesn't go into sleep mode. :oops:)

Going back to Nads being feeling stupid, she never realized that was the case with all vaccines, that there is a period where it takes time for the vaccine to take effect. Slurp of the coffee and much keyboard punching. Kevin wants Nads to be positive. Someone asks Nads what she is making for Lee today. She is making her lovely garlic prawns, salmon en croute, raspberry-hazelnut meringue. DO THE THUMBS UP JUST UNDER WHERE I AM SITTING AND CAN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEEEEELLL! NOTIFICATION BELL. Plugs the channel. Xander says give Lee my love. :sick: (He ain't interested!) Tonight Nads is doing a live on Insta with Louise Pentland. Dina is going to be to the Horniman Behave! :p Museum Market. (It's actually Horniman Market-Horniman Museum and Gardens.) this Sunday with a stall with their Artbox thingy. Plug Dina's project. Nads says she has actually learnt how to paint and draw from it. She shows us the latest one. Nads says she would still plug it, even if it weren't her sister being involved. For a fee of course. Nads will be down there at Horniman Market to see them this Sunday. (Oh heck. Xander and Ashley are on standby.) Scratching of the scalp. HIT THE THUMBS UP. I'VE GOT TO GO NOW, CUZ I'VE TO PREPARE MY SALMON EN CROUTE! LOVE YOU ALL, SPEAK TO YOU SOON. BYEEEE! Well, that wasn't that bad. Hope your day went well! Laters! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi, Iโ€™m new here!

Like so many, I got sucked in by their waffle and then started to find it annoying how much they repeated themselves and talked down to us lesser mortals ๐Ÿ˜ก so looked to see if anyone else was having the same feelings, and oh my, Iโ€™m so glad I did!

My question is... now that Keeekeee is going to school come September and Moodie looks set to follow P to Bristol, what will N & M have to talk about???
Thanks for starting the new thread @bitterntwisted and thank @notSUBmissive for the great title.๐Ÿ˜‚
Lovely to have new members here and looking forward to reading your take on things๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™

Reactions: 18
Hi, Iโ€™m new here!

Stinking Thinking?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
No sign of the Lee lunch date on Instagram. You'd think that's the sort of thing you'd put up on there. Something doesn't seem right. I can't put my finger on it. We know Manky is bad in social situations but, all of a sudden he disappears to an 'edit' suite for the first time in ages, not even hanging around to do his beloved Coffee Moaning pretend news programme and Nadia posts no pictures of her lunch party... No pictures of the food, no pictures of Lee. It seems odd for someone who broadcasts most of her life. And Manky has been present at other friends and family gatherings. My gut feeling is that Manky and Nadia have had a row.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No sign of the Lee lunch date on Instagram. You'd think that's the sort of thing you'd put up on there. Something doesn't seem right. I can't put my finger on it. We know Manky is bad in social situations but, all of a sudden he disappears to an 'edit' suite for the first time in ages, not even hanging around to do his beloved Coffee Moaning pretend news programme and Nadia posts no pictures of her lunch party... No pictures of the food, no pictures of Lee. It seems odd for someone who broadcasts most of her life. And Manky has been present at other friends and family gatherings. My gut feeling is that Manky and Nadia have had a row.
Lee has just put this photo up of them both

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Brilliant title ๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks for the new thread @bitterntwisted ๐Ÿ‘

Im playing catchup with the vlogs. Theyre all still shite. Whenever i pop on here someones already said what i was thinking ๐Ÿ˜‚ glad to know were all on the same page ๐Ÿ‘

the no shame sadderleys are getting more desperate and dire by the day ๐Ÿ™„ i cant stand any of them any more, im just hanging around waiting for their downfall ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚
We are all hanging around waiting for their downfall.....

Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m finding them very difficult to watch recently. I detest their lying, their filthy hovel, their pontificating on subjects they know nothing about, their fake sincerity. in fact I detest everything about them. I dip in to leave my thumbs down before they start their Coffee boring. Especially as Nardia said it annoys her so much ๐Ÿคฃ.
I think what annoys me the most apart from their lying is their preaching on the days news events when they both lack the brains, knowledge,experience, research, well formed views or life experience to do it justice. They see what's trending and open their stupid gobs knowing that their weeded down audience of believers hang onto every stupid word. He thinks he's cleverer than them and she thinks she's a shiny โญ. It's pathetic but they don't do anything themselves to have anything interesting to talk about. I get the feeling she just wants to have boozy, gossipy,bitchy sessions with "the girls".
And their jumping on the bandwagon of peoples tragedies is rage inducing, tacky, disrespectful and greedy ,especially when they use it as an excuse to use their favourite words "I , me, my" ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฏ
I see The Moodster has posted smoking, drinking from a bottle,๐Ÿ–•, gun gestures " my witch$$" photos....TRASHY!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So she was so excited to go and meet her friends yesterday and see the sea. Wonder did she tell her mates that all those photos are now on an Instagram ad??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.