Nadia Sawalha #32 One Person's Misery is the Sawalha-Adderley's Money-Making Opportunity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohooo, can't wait for the photo shoot pics....not. She is so used to stripping off, that a bikini shoot is tame in contrast
Sensitive..NOT, as she has been waxing lyrical about naturally skinny or anorexics or intuitive eating BLAH!
..and..ther is no way she cooked that. It wreaks of Dina or Mrs. Sawalha's culinary efforts to me.
Sickening Zelda liar, triggering everyone who has eating problems to make herself feel ok about ramming sugar and cream down her gullet again.๐Ÿ˜ค

..and please, if you read this, refrain from showing us the 'behind the scenes photos,' the gruesome AD for whatever you are touting next will be more than enough.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So this what the subs pay for๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ quick quick ... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Check out 14.00 when he falls off his chair AH ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
EF8F1A0A-4B09-41D8-8EE1-4D37076C5B8E.png

Thought Iโ€™d start the week on a funny note ^^^ instead is being so frustrated with the nutty pair

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks for this Waffle,
Nice to know what were missing NOT.
A load of product placement and they even whisper to themselves in front of the paying subs!๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Whatever I think of someone, I don't like to see people being potentially hurt, a little care from his wife would have been nice?
No... "MAAAaark, you f***ing idiot!" How pleasant.

On the other hand, was there an invisible Tattler in the room who pulled the chair from underneath him? That was so odd, and, very funny.

• Haha
Whatever I think of someone, I don't like to see people being potentially hurt, a little care from his wife would have been nice?
No... "MAAAaark, you f***ing idiot!" How pleasant.

On the other hand, was there an invisible Tattler in the room who pulled the chair from underneath him? That was so odd, and, very funny.
I thought the same, you should not laugh at other people's downfall but in this case I will make an exception.;) I didn't bother to listen but will go back and hear what she said.

Reactions: 8
What a man baby, he probably did that on purpose for a bit of content but it hurt more than he'd hoped. I'm sure their subs will see various repeated slow motions clips of that sad moment in a vlog three months from now. Sniffing the skull soap he says "it's what you imagine Gary Lineker's gusset to smell like". :cautious:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That's, the super edited picture from Christmas. Neither of them look like that. Her chin is lengthened, their skin looks flawless and it isn't. It's complete bull her sending in that photo to use.th

Their reality is NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTO. THEY ARE SOOOOO VAIN!!!!
REALITY ๐Ÿ‘‡ v edited pic ๐Ÿ˜ก
it might be abit of an improvement in his case but he still looks ill and as rough as shite even when edited

Reactions: 8
Watching LW, an Indian actress being asked if she was embarrassed of her heritage as a youngster, to which she gave a very levelled and intelligent reply.

Nitty brings it back to her as soon a she could: "Yes I was a bit like that , I was so embarrassed when my Dad spoke Arabic I used to pretend he was a lodger."

Now, what an extremely unkind and cruel thing to say about your father who was busy out working to put food on your table and..which is it Nitty? Are you proud you are 'Arabic' or not?

Next up, 'Have you ever been locked out of you house?'

What bs is she going to come out with next?

Oh she's talking as I write.. 'She was empowered by the amount of tequila she had consumed and was very drunk, hurled herself back and forth over various walls whilst her boyfriend slept (when did you find the time to have a boyfriend having been married three times??) and used pure adrenalin to uproot a For Sale sign running towards the house and tried to ram it unsuccessfully through the window, couldn't get in and ended up staying with some random people she didn't know very well.'

HOW? WHY? Do the producers put up with it, it's become beyond embarrassing, you can even feel the audience squirming.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Watching LW, an Indian actress being asked if she was embarrassed of her heritage as a youngster, to which she gave a very levelled and intelligent reply.

Nitty brings it back to her as soon a she could: "Yes I was a bit like that , I was so embarrassed when my Dad spoke Arabic I used to pretend he was a lodger."

Now, what an extremely unkind and cruel thing to say about your father who was busy out working to put food on your table and..which is it Nitty? Are you proud you are 'Arabic' or not?

Next up, 'Have you ever been locked out of you house?'

What bs is she going to come out with next?

Oh she's talking as I write.. 'She was empowered by the amount of tequila she had consumed and was very drunk, hurled herself back and forth over various walls whilst her boyfriend slept (when did you find the time to have a boyfriend having been married three times??) and used pure adrenalin to uproot a For Sale sign running towards the house and tried to ram it unsuccessfully through the window, couldn't get in and ended up staying with some random people she didn't know very well.'

HOW? WHY? Do the producers put up with it, it's become beyond embarrassing, you can even feel the audience squirming.
I caught that when I tuned in to see who was on today and I wondered who the boyfriend was.
I said to my hubby she is on LW lying again as I don't think Tequila was a popular drink when she had "boyfriends" and she did pause before she said that word. She married Manky in 2002 so it would be before then which made me not believe it for a minute.

• Wow
Denise & Nitnak getting loads of grief on twitter - saying they tryand outdo each other who has the best drama lies t talk about

• Haha
  • Wow
This is on the loose women twitter:
'Nadia has done everything, if you've gone Tenerife she's gone Elevenerife!'๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Denise & Nitnak getting loads of grief on twitter - saying they tryand outdo each other who has the best drama lies t talk about
Is that on their own pages, I can't seem to find anything, The official LW Twitter page just seems to be dull tweets about what is your favourite crisp sandwich..:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
The false friend dynamics going on at that show is comical to view . Denise welch is always tryna get air time and gets right moody when someone cuts her off . Iโ€™d say penny does not know half their names and Linda is just lost in every way . Jane treads on egg shells with Charlene after the me-again markle debate last month and Janet told the black emeraldale actress that the show was rubbish forgetting that sheโ€™s on that show!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes too much filler in those home time vlogs from a long time ago . It was driving me crazy watching Mark and Di getting settled to Skype/Zoom with the camera shaking up and down, Di getting up and down ... these waste of time bits he SHOULD be EDITING OUT.....
he said recently of GFH (Banter) that thatโ€™s what his aim is to be funny like Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing series. ๐Ÿ™„
It feels to me that he actually enjoys wasting the watchers time esp when they used to walk off and make coffee during lives. It just seems very disrespectful to us and his paying subs! ๐Ÿ˜ก
He's an entertainer, didn't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.