Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

superminty

blah blah blah,,,,,,, I don't beleive you can't use a phone to call home at a hospital if you ask. I also don't beleive they would not supply you with something to eat if you need it as a diabetic. Beyond which, his family should have got a phone to him and some cash when he was in there; or even made sure he had his wallet and phone with him before he left. the fact the family didn't is on them. Shut the fuck up slagging off the nhs. it's a service and you use it. Someone brought him homein a bus and walked him to his door. They should be ashamed they weren't in sufficient contact that they used up valuable resources. The main complaint seems to be he had to go in a bus........ What did the queen of sheba fucking need- a horse drawn chariot and a marching procession. Nevermind, let's hope none of the medical staff didn't have a big belly that teddy and betty will be fat-shaming about later on, no doubt before eating a load of krispy kremes brought round to them by their hideous enabler daughter.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
N
PS...

I wrote the above having only watched 5mins of coffee moaning... I went back and watched some more and on and on they go berating the NHS!!! 😡

So Nadia and Mark have had an awful week BUT NEITHER OF THE HAVE DONE ANYTHING RE HER ILL FATHER, NOTHING! Both of them just sitting online slagging off the NHS. Mocking the nhs through teddy's words by saying angrily he got brought home in a "charity bus!"

They are absolutely insufferable idiots!!! I'd have sat outside the hospital for as long as it took! But no, they did nothing except blame the NHS.

Nadia Sawalha, you should be UTTERLY ASHAMED of your reaction to the NHS who helped your father when he needed help. She's basing her rant on the words of a very confused ill man...

It's EVERYONE else's fault isn't it Nadia!

Poor POOR you Nadia...

Sounds like YOU'VE had an awful week doing NOTHING to help the situation...

I'm sure the NHS needs you Ranting to your followers at how you believe its not fit for purpose...

I'm so sorry the NHS got your father to hospital, treated him, delivered him back home all within 9 hours.

I'm so sorry it caused you so much STRESS.

I'M SURE YOU'LL BE LOOKING AFTER YOUR FATHER 24/7 NOW HE'S HOME AWAY FROM THE DREADFUL NHS 😡🙄😡
Her Dad was more than likely angry that none of his family had the wherewithal to arrange picking him up, NOT bacause he had to go home in the charity bus.
He’s a proud man, old school- one who made something of himself after arriving in England years ago with £50, £40 very little money in his pocket.
When the ambulance picked him up, they would have taken all details and a number to ring for when he was being discharged.
Charity hospital transport Which is free is a last resort and only arranged if there is no other way to return home. None of it adds up.
Again, the elaboration is all for content, drama and sympathy from adoring subs.
It makes my blood boil.
Also... whilst I’m on one...😜
I’d say paperwork was sent gone but if he was in the hospital bus, and he was confused and disoriented (as one would be after having a stroke/TIA,) he may have dropped the envelope or left it behind???
This is only Saturday.
This medical incident with Nadim happened when?
Sometime between Wednesday and Friday?
Are we expected to believe that none of that family had the gumption to ring the hospital and ask to be put through to the correct department/ward?
I know people who’ve been in Hospital throughout lockdown and have managed to get through and even be collected by family when allowed home.
The food thing...
He won’t have been allowed anything to eat if he was having tests.
You don’t get fed in A&E!!!
It’s not a hotel!
There isn’t a tea lady taking orders!
The staff have enough to do saving lives...
We do NOT have to pay for this service.
(Apart from via our taxes.)
It’s so easy for someone like Bitchia an Mank face to slag off a service they never use but for those who need it, it’s invaluable.
I’ve needed it over the last 6 years.
I had a brain tumour.
I was glad I don’t live in the USA where healthcare costs tens of thousands.
Mistakes were made during my care and communication was occasionally difficult, resulting in delays etc but I would NEVER make throw away comments like this pair do.
I detest the way they do this.
I need a break from Tattle for a day or two.
Arseholes. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Yanhan

Gross. The garden is such a dump. Why don't they pay someone to sort it out? It's obvious he doesn't do anything in the garden until he wants to film something for a GFH. There's never any progress, weeds everywhere, filthy decking full of clutter. Ugly flower beds. Their decking is a weird shape too I've always wondered why they didn't go out further and even it up. I'd put perhaps a glass balustrade around the decking to finish it then put the chairs and table on it. They have no vision and yet they refer to themselves an arty creative family? I suspect they've had arguments over the years with many of their neighbours and that's why they don't like to sit out there.
Why in heaven's name doesn't the tosser put a handrail by the steps for his mother, rather than belittling her for walking slowly. I really don't know why she goes to his house, she is ridiculed by all of them. They mock her for taking painkillers, for taking food to the hovel of a bedroom they slung together for her, Manky shoves his way in, camera in hand without warning, filming her, and the way Swanky serves food to her mother-in-law is demeaning, spiteful and wholly abysmal. A veritable nest of narcs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So Mr Sawalha Senior was in hospital 9 hours, and got brought home by a patient transport ambulance. ALL Nasty Nadia can do is berate the NHS by saying he didn't get offered food and he got brought home with other patients who weren't wearing masks...

Where do I start... Patient transport takes a few hours to get organised and sorted so I'd guess half of his 9 hours were spent waiting for a free ride home... He could have instantly got a taxi OR asked the nurses to call Mark for him to bring him home MUCH SOONER...

He would not have been offered food while waiting for patient transport as they deal only in patient transport!!!

As for other patients not wearing masks, unfortunately ppl cannot be forced to wear masks. It's not like some influencers have used their platforms to mock mask wearing and put ppl off wearing masks is it???!!!

The quickest and safest way to get her father home would have been to bring him home themselves. To call the hospital for an update and do something practical like go pick him up rather than doing NOTHING except using her father's illness to gain more sympathy for herself AS ALWAYS 😡

But NOOOOOOO, doing something practical that requires energy and thought on the Sawalha-Adderleys part... It's FAR FAR easier to sit in your kitchen berating the NHS isn't it Nadia...

I'm sure Nadia will be looking after her diabetic, just had a small stroke father, by feeding him sugary cakes and greasy pasta meals. I'm sure she'll be making him comfortable and relaxed by not arguing with her sister and not making the atmosphere so you could cut it with a knife... Hmmmm cause and effect Nadia...

Bloody cheeky of her to berate the ONLY ppl who helped her father, eg the NHS DRS and Nurses etc and point the finger at THEM, BUT NOT LOOK AT YOUR OWN ACTIONS. I know I wouldn't let my poorly parents sit hours waiting for patient transport to bring them home that's for sure 😡😡😡

I know if I was feeding a diabetic elderly parent I'd feed them nice appropriate food for their condition, I know if my elderly parent suffered from ill health and strokes I wouldn't deliberately cause them any stress... Obviously Nadia knows better than me 🙄😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Oohlia

Chatty Member
Nadia's NHS blaming rant REALLY REALLY annoyed me earlier... Then all of their subs jumping in with their own NHS blaming rants... Helpful... NOT! 😡

The NHS is and always has been free at the point of entry... Yes its underfunded, yes its not perfect BUT the people who dedicate their lives to saving others by working for the NHS get nothing but BLAME everywhere... After the year the NHS has just had too... It must be sooooo demotivating...

Going to work for a 12hr shift then heading home, watching the Sawalha-Adderleys "reality show" for a bit of relaxation and finding dumb and dumber slagging off your organisation and your colleagues DESPITE them doing more for her elderly father in 9 hours than she's done all year...

WHO DOES NADIA SAWALHA THINK SHE IS???

Nadia hasn't done a day's hard work in her life.. She wouldn't know a vocation if it slapped her in the face...

All of the nhs people her rant will have upset today, yet the day Nadia requires nhs help they will bend over backwards to help her.. They won't then go on social media and tell the world what a nasty ungrateful tw*t she is will they? No because they ARE hardworking hero's... TRUE HERO'S.

SHAME ON YOU NADIA SAWALHA, SHAME ON YOU 😡😡😡
Oh my god I 100% agree with every word you have wrote!... I myself work for the NHS and have worked my backside off over the past year during the worst possible time of my career... Who the hell does she think she is!! Sits on the telly for 2hrs a week, and all the subs agreeing with her, shame on them too!.. Its a good job he got transport home because Manky would never have found the time in his busy ( not) schedule.... Disgraceful rant of someone who is ignorant to the hard work of all of the NHS during this pandemic!... 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Thanks for voting for my title 🙏
I wrote it out of frustration from seeing the Sawalha-Adderleys profiteer from the death of Prince Philip and Nikki Grahame. The pair of them using the tradgedy of others to make a profit. Absolutely no moral compass as usual.

They are not a news organisation or a chat show, they are two filthy greedy sloths sitting in their filthy kitchen profiteering from the misery of others.

A pair of utter nobody's thinking they are somebody's 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Misbehaving

VIP Member
I just thought I would pop in and give my two pence worth on Mark adderley and his duplicitous filming of Betty and Nadim (aka biting the hand that feeds him literally!)
Woops he did it again and again and again....just can't help himself can he? :rolleyes:
Naughty boy mark the enfant terrible (where's the Dennis the menace/Freddy Krueger top when you need it eh?) sniggering behind people's backs (just imagine him hunched over his laptop making an edit) or maybe not!
His sweaty smug face the usual shade of red and ask yourself when was the last time this man ever made anyone look good or brought out their positive side?
Filming his daughters half undressed (plus the creepy comments :sick:) filming his wife on the toilet and talking about the contents of her knickers!
Showing his dogs being bullied (by his stressful provocation of the them :mad:).
Also his absolute constant low level sniping (digs) at his own mother plus showing the state of disrepair in her flat (yet doing nothing to help alleviate it!).
Filming people without their permission (including a couple kissing) and the poor girl who had the misfortune to go on holiday with them (what larks!)

The man is intrusive very negative and utterly devoid of any empathy or love?
Look at the way he see's the world look at what he chooses to show to people?
Yet dare to criticize him even slightly and he will throw a nuclear size strop and start hyperventilating over the supposed army of trolls who for some unfathomable reason are all out to get/persecute him?

You know good or bad he would be nothing without Nadia's family support/connections (neither would she tbh).
It was Julia whose connections opened the door to his wife having a career and thus being able to keep him in star wars figures and live it up (or down as the case is)
It was Nadim's hard graft that made it possible for all of them to have a decent shot at life!
It was Dina and her support that enabled superstar Nadia to win MasterChef
Good or bad Betty inspired a love of culture and home cooking and a droll sense of humour?
Now I'm not saying that they don't have their bad side every family does and I'm not condoning the comments that she made but they live imo in a kind of show business bohemian bubble?
I think they have little idea of how they can come across and maybe they are at the age when they simply don't care anymore?
It was a crass insensitive thing to say but king of crassness himself (,that's you mark) thinks Yeap that's great someone is now on my level let's get mileage out of it? (Cynical Moi? Yes when it comes to him!)
How comforting how familiar and reassuring right?
No longer a threat Nadim the man mark could never be (successful a good provider) is now reduced to being a supporting player in his unstable daughters existence?
How fitting for him wow what a tribute mark what a complete lack of any respect or loyalty?
Showcasing the worst heaping humiliation or retribution on the very people who have supported him for neigh on twenty years?
When was the last time Betty or Nadim really let rip on Mark for example on his complete lack of ability to be a supportive husband or loving father?
How about if we had one of teddy's talks where he spills the beans on what really goes on behind closed doors with the gruesome twosome?
Now that would be interesting wouldn't it?
I actually would love to be a fly on the wall in this particular instance?
Yes Betty makes snide remarks (and having a mother like that I know how hurtful that can be) but yet again she still is pretty damn tolerant and respectful towards mark?
Maybe too much so ?
Maybe we should also ask her candid opinion on what she thinks about the bone idle snake who has worked his way into her daughter's affections sits back in the comfort others have provided and basks in the glory and kudos others have achieved?
Again to reiterate that's a bloody podcast or vlog even I jaded as I am with the sawalha antics would gladly view or listen to?
So you can dish it out cowardly mark but could you take being on the recieving end?
Someone should stick a camera in his face even when he didn't like it or felt uncomfortable and film him at his worst or most unguarded moments (my word they have plenty to choose from?).
What would really get to him would be of course if someone else edited the footage and controlled the narrative?
I think we can all guess what his reaction would be and how much he would enjoy that not! :cry:

The man has no loyalty or love or respect to those closest to him I think we can all imagine how he views the rest of the world?
I'm both saddened by that and deeply angered but all I can say is thank god I don't have to live with him or even view him!
Not that Nadia is a saint in any of this far from it but she does not have the insight to see herself as others see her but mark does and he does engineer both situations and circumstances that deliberately make her and Diane and Maddie and Kiki and the dogs and now Nadim and Betty look bad.(Just because imo that's the narrative that plays out in his head first? Reality just follows that flow of pessimistic thoughts?)
Yes he does (again in my opinion) its deliberate it's very nasty and it's actually disturbing?
No one is flourishing under his direction either on camera or off it!
Misery loves company way to drag everyone and everything down yet again! Bravo mark bravo you found the one thing you are actually good at .
If people around you either don't care or are too desensitized to see it that's really not to your credit either is it?
A new low.....who will be next?....
Maybe just pick another person mark who has loved or supported you and cast your beady eye on their character flaws or weaknesses (but never your own) and wait until they trip up?
Instead of giving them a rebuke or challenging their out dated or wrong assumptions just film them and e viola there we have it another dose of people's mistakes that can be picked apart by others?
Well done mark well done glad to see your rather dubious talents not going to waste... 🥴
Vulture is all I can say and no I don't think thats too strong a reaction (unfortunately)!

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
PS...

I wrote the above having only watched 5mins of coffee moaning... I went back and watched some more and on and on they go berating the NHS!!! 😡

So Nadia and Mark have had an awful week BUT NEITHER OF THE HAVE DONE ANYTHING RE HER ILL FATHER, NOTHING! Both of them just sitting online slagging off the NHS. Mocking the nhs through teddy's words by saying angrily he got brought home in a "charity bus!"

They are absolutely insufferable idiots!!! I'd have sat outside the hospital for as long as it took! But no, they did nothing except blame the NHS.

Nadia Sawalha, you should be UTTERLY ASHAMED of your reaction to the NHS who helped your father when he needed help. She's basing her rant on the words of a very confused ill man...

It's EVERYONE else's fault isn't it Nadia!

Poor POOR you Nadia...

Sounds like YOU'VE had an awful week doing NOTHING to help the situation...

I'm sure the NHS needs you Ranting to your followers at how you believe its not fit for purpose...

I'm so sorry the NHS got your father to hospital, treated him, delivered him back home all within 9 hours.

I'm so sorry it caused you so much STRESS.

I'M SURE YOU'LL BE LOOKING AFTER YOUR FATHER 24/7 NOW HE'S HOME AWAY FROM THE DREADFUL NHS 😡🙄😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Hi, I’m new here!

Like so many, I got sucked in by their waffle and then started to find it annoying how much they repeated themselves and talked down to us lesser mortals 😡 so looked to see if anyone else was having the same feelings, and oh my, I’m so glad I did!

My question is... now that Keeekeee is going to school come September and Moodie looks set to follow P to Bristol, what will N & M have to talk about???

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

CakesRFab

She said Teddy had nothing with him no money or phone. Then goes on to say he tried calling Betty but she didn’t answer. Hmm so maybe the hospital couldn’t get hold of anyone to come and collect him/explain his diagnostic and had no choice than to use patient transport.

When my dad got taken to hospital I drove my mum then sat in the car until she was told to leave. I would also have had my phone glued to my hand if it was my husband.
Why didn’t the nephew sit and wait for Betty? Or if he couldn’t Mank should’ve gone and sat and waited. Oh but he was probably far to busy ‘editing’ or some other pointless shit.
I was recently admitted as an emergency. My husband sat and waited in the carpark for hours until he knew what was happening until he knew I was going to be kept in over night. Then did the same the next day until I was let home later that evening. Isn't that what family does?

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
How dare Nadias nasty parents call out an NHS volunteer for having a large stomach! What has that got to do with anything? The volunteer has done more good during the pandemic than the whole of the Sawalha-Adderleys family put together.

Nadia's mother always looks and sounds like an old harriden to me. Her father who's a diabetic is grossly overweight too, he probably lives off mamas spaghetti and cakes.

Bearing in mind nadia only took this picture a couple of months ago it really would be wise of Bitchy Betty to keep her mouth shut on the Sawalha-Adderleys vlogs.

Reinforces what a nasty snarky lot they all are 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

Feska

VIP Member
The cooking tonight was horrendous! The pan was too hot so she burnt the cashews then she burnt the garlic. Didn’t even need the garlic, definitely didn’t need salt as they’re in the curry paste already in abundance. The slicing of the raw chicken and blatantly refusing to wash her hands even after Mank prompted her. She’s such a know all. Proceeded to touch everything including the kettle with raw chicken on her hands but don’t worry because she hasn’t poisoned anyone yet! So irresponsible. Continued to boil the hell out of the sauce but probably undercooked the chicken. No veg included at all. Just loads of fat as usual. She can’t even cook microwave rice properly. All in all another shit show resulting in a bowl of slop for Manks dinner. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Ts91214

I used to watch their vlogs but I stopped watching them not long after he said that his doctor stopped his meds for depression what I see now on the vlogs when he's having a down day makes me feel he's taking the piss people on meds for years like me will never be off meds as it is vital for putting one foot in front of the other we don't use depression as a way of gaining attention many of us would love to be off meds people like him give us a reason to hide and not be open about our mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Podular

Chatty Member
She really is a stupid, ignorant, jealous,bitter person ..FFS one minute doing an anorexic podcast, the next minute mocking a fat volunteer AND then calling someone who's just died "naturally skinny", how the flip does she know if someone's "naturally skinny" unless she knows them.
Nadia don't waste your breath with your #bekind, body acceptance, stinking thinking bs .... your true self always shines through 👹

• Angry
  • Heart

armywife119

VIP Member
She said Teddy had nothing with him no money or phone. Then goes on to say he tried calling Betty but she didn’t answer. Hmm so maybe the hospital couldn’t get hold of anyone to come and collect him/explain his diagnostic and had no choice than to use patient transport.

When my dad got taken to hospital I drove my mum then sat in the car until she was told to leave. I would also have had my phone glued to my hand if it was my husband.
Why didn’t the nephew sit and wait for Betty? Or if he couldn’t Mank should’ve gone and sat and waited. Oh but he was probably far to busy ‘editing’ or some other pointless shit.

• Heart
  • Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
Very manipulative of Mark leaving in the discussion about the nurse, he knows Nadia doesn't often watch the vlogs back so he leaves little snippets in the vlogs to paint Nadia and her parents in a poor light, he then "edits" the vlog showing all his depressed moments so he receives sub compliments telling him how wonderful he and Di is. In one of the Confessions of a Modern Parent, Mark comments that Izzy has pulled him up in the past about leaving "guilt traps". He seems to do that a lot to his family and up to an extent their subs. The man is so calculated. I wonder if Betty reads the youtube comments.
M is certainly calculated but sadly not in the slightest bit clever. Just think, he has an adult daughter with no qualifications supposedly looking for work. She could easily have used her time productively as a Covid marshall. This would have given her some purpose and perspective and saved her grandparents being offended by someone else's dietary choices. (I'm also assuming this volunteer doesn't ask their amateur other half to film them heating up / deep frying their dinner / ordering a take away after a hard day of giving back to the community whilst rebranding the unnecessary 1000s of calories-worth of oil as 'good fats'.) Volunteering could also have served the dual purpose of earning credits towards the Duke of Edinburgh Award her mum is so "sad she missed out on".

I know Maddie wants to be an actress / singer / common or garden Sellebrity. But that wasn't a barrier to highly successful actor Hugh Bonneville volunteering as a Covid marshal. I don't know if he would pass the uncalled for 'belly test', though. :cautious:
Downton Abbey's Hugh Bonneville Is COVID-19 Vaccination Marshall | PEOPLE.com

I know Maddie can rely on family money. But that wasn't a barrier to Victoria Beckham's sister taking a low-paid job at a Covid testing centre.
Mega-rich Victoria Beckham's sister 'takes £13-an-hour Covid testing centre role' - Mirror Online

And what about Matt and Emma Willis, home schooling and parenting through the pandemic whilst volunteering (Matt taking a lowlier role, because he doesn't have 2 A Levels :sneaky: ) as Covid marshalls?
Matt And Emma Willis Praised For Becoming Vaccine Volunteers | Grazia (graziadaily.co.uk)

In fact, there was nothing to stop M or this eldest Croydon-daughter from volunteering as Covid marshalls apart from the fact they are pig lazy and financially reliant on a woman they have no respect for. :( I mean, with his almost-PhD and deep knowledge of Covid gleaned from clickbait that he sources from a variety of websites, I'm amazed M isn't running his own vaccination centre with his eyes shut.

And of course Betty doesn't read the YTube comments. Why should she? She's an elderly lady with box sets to watch. In fact, I'm not sure she has the foggiest idea that her Zoom conversation with her trollop of a daughter has been broadcast on the interweb. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart

batterychicken

Why did the family not phone the hospital to see how he was? Anyone in my family away in hospital for that length of time I would have phoned to check.

If he had asked I am sure someone would have phoned the family. They are so far removed from reality they have no clue the rest of us don't expect the NHS to transport us everywhere. Again her fathers bad attitude comes through first calling the person who gave him his vaccine bigger now his free ride home was a charity bus.

That is because the people who use this transport are doing so as they have no other choice. Have they no idea of the impact of Austerity on the public service!! What service would she cut to fund patient transport.

This right here is over privilege speaking.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
They're not doing it for love,as always its about the money,front cover of hello,they make me sick with their arrogance and falseness,pair of insincere shits.
If it was for love, they’d do it privately and quietly, and announce it after the event.
They want a magazine deal. They want a gifted wedding/hotel package. They want gifted dresses/suits. They want subs flocking with their gifts.

They want attention.

• Heart
  • Sad

Podular

Chatty Member
"i bet every single one of you wishes you were married to me!"

i want to vomit when she says this

O god look at her evil face next to her evil food.
Thanks but no thanks Emperous Pinnochio. I have not seen a cooking style like yours since the Galloping gourmet. Surely only restaurants add cream, butter and alcohol to midweek meals. It's a wonder you aren't 21 stone not 12, 13.
As for our cult leader "an Arty family" my arse!!! He thinks they are some bohemian, intellectual rebel rousers. He thinks he's creating a "meet the Osbournes" type " reality show...
Meanwhile over in the real world they are a bunch of scruffy, stupid, blinkered unemployed layabouts with a huge entitlement complex.
He's an editor who can't edit, she's an actress who can't act and Maddie is a singer who can't sing.
God help them all if Nadia's strange teflon position on LW fell through !!!!!
The best thing for our resident MH bull💩er would be to get a job or at least a sense of purpose as no matter what Nads says about him "never stopping" , he is an able bodied, healthy man wasting his days like a teenage fantasist stuck in his bedroom with his toys for friends.
They are a mixture of Wayne and Waynetta slob, The young Ones, Bottom , Jeremy Kyle and watching paint dry.
The nearest they get to being arty is balancing the takeaway cartons and Amazon boxes into a form of sculpture

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart