Nadia Sawalha #32 One Person's Misery is the Sawalha-Adderley's Money-Making Opportunity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she has been at the rosé😏 tell tell eyes!
So a Jar of curry paste a jar of mango chutney micro waved rice ... aaahhhh and some chicken... ahhhh you she has been told to wash her hands 🤣🤣 and of course double cream (3tblesp haha 😂😂) and oil... I really do not understand the concept ... why not use 20 mins and cook an inspired healthy meal😳 I am sure you can! She just ridicules l’art de la cuisine😳😭
She couldn't even be arsed to chop up an onion!
Totally agree, better off having egg on toast or spending an extra ten minutes and cooking something healthy from scratch. Surely no-one adds cream,oil, alcohol and omits vegetables on a regular basis. No thought for the subs health 🤮 , or food safety 😠

Little Miss know it all drunkenly making an issue over the handwashing when she should have just said "always wash your hands after handling raw meat", just shows what a pair of morons they are. They think they are better than their viewers

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Was just having a stroll on their channel and the CM she did by herself in her extraordinarily glamorous dressing room, well, her hair is virtually blonde. She obviously loved the The L'oreal 'I'm worth it,' colour. Am I wrong? Was it not a darkish brown/mousy colour a few days back? She's nearly as blonde as Dina, looks like someone popped round with a highlighting kit to me.🧐
Was it not the lightening in that room and filters? She certainly looked mouse brown to me on LW today talking BS

She couldn't even be arsed to chop up an onion!
Totally agree, better off having egg on toast or spending an extra ten minutes and cooking something healthy from scratch. Surely no-one adds cream,oil, alcohol and omits vegetables on a regular basis. No thought for the subs health 🤮 , or food safety 😠

Little Miss know it all drunkenly making an issue over the handwashing when she should have just said "always wash your hands after handling raw meat", just shows what a pair of morons they are. They think they are better than their viewers
Oh but you must admit she did say you could add ...... guess what???? Frozen peas 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
i dont know why she doesnt get a ready meal curry from M&S prick it with a fork and put it in the oven - it would be easier

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
i dont know why she doesnt get a ready meal curry from M&S prick it with a fork and put it in the oven - it would be easier
Brilliant 🤣🤣. I do hope she reads these comments about her non cooking skills 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i don't know why she doesn't microwave the rice in the pouch like you are supposed to........... she can't even microwave pre-cooked rice properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh but you must admit she did say you could add ...... guess what???? Frozen peas 🤣😂🤣😂
N: "You could add frozen peas or spinach or green beans at this point. M wants sultanas."
She's finally taught me something new. Dried fruit is nutritionally similar to green veg. Have I got that right?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
N: "You could add frozen peas or spinach or green beans at this point. M wants sultanas."
She's finally taught me something new. Dried fruit is nutritionally similar to green veg. Have I got that right?
yes. I put frozen peas in my bread and butter pudding, but you can use brocolli and spinach as well, whatever you like. or if you're not vegetarian, you can add chicken, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Nadia's Meals In Minutes: Creamy Cashew Nut & Chicken Curry
Something's not right. The kitchen looks clean and tidy. Nadia is making a song and dance about how she is going to wash her hands after handling the raw chicken. Oh, and she is using coconut oil. I may be wrong but I seem to recall her saying she doesn't like coconut oil / coconut oil isn't good for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Maddie's IG post this evening. Why would you photo yourself on the toilet and then post on IG
finks its art, init

yes. I put frozen peas in my bread and butter pudding, but you can use brocolli and spinach as well, whatever you like. or if you're not vegetarian, you can add chicken, too.
she could add frozen pasta instead of microwaved rice & tinned (branston) baked beans instead of frozen peas?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maddie's IG post this evening. Why would you photo yourself on the toilet and then post on IG
Does she do these classy ,rock n roll, posts when she's under the influence like her dear old ma .
Do the whole family think they are contributing to society with their endless halfnaked, pished up, pouting, pointless,🖕, attention seeking, selfies.
Not an original bone in their bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"it's what i have in my fridge"...... she always has a big tub of double cream in her fridge. just a straw poll of people here: who always has a big tub of double cream in their fridge?

nah, she'd empty it into a bowl and microwave it like that so it ends up all dry, like she does with the rice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't want anything out of her fridge after seeing the maggots at the bottom of it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If I had any sympathy for her I would feel sorry for her. Oooo, check me out giving the finger while taking a tit. :rolleyes:

"it's what i have in my fridge"...... she always has a big tub of double cream in her fridge. just a straw poll of people here: who always has a big tub of double cream in their fridge?
Let's see. I've got a 1/4 of a container of plain organic yoghurt left, cereal cream, passata that is past its sell by date and a shrivelled onion. :p The only time have double cream is at Christmas. Is this witch for real? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

nah, she'd empty it into a bowl and microwave it like that so it ends up all dry, like she does with the rice.
Quite often one in our fridge when they have been on yellow tickets in M and S (we live near one). I don't eat it but my hubby does and he buys whatever there is at the time, divides them up and puts them in the freezer ready to have on his occasional pud.

I put a comment on the last cooking thing she did about it all being stuff out of a jar and oil and lazy rice and got some sarky comment about I am not good enough to get my own cooking channel etc which has now disappeared but the one I put about her being too lazy to do any new recipes when somebody said she had done the mamas spaghetti loads of time is still there and has got 6 (y). :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Of course she has been at the rosé😏 tell tell eyes!
So a Jar of curry paste a jar of mango chutney micro waved rice ... aaahhhh and some chicken... ahhhh you see she has been told to wash her hands 🤣🤣 and of course double cream (3tblesp haha 😂😂) and oil... I really do not understand the concept ... why not use 20 mins and cook an inspired healthy meal😳 I am sure you could! She just ridicules l’art de la cuisine😳😭
Oh she always gets plonked up after a LW morning's work. Pop in, have a short meeting 🤓, be pampered in hair & make-up 🤩 talk a load of BS for an hour, £3000 kerrching 🤑 thank you very much. Home by 3pm, sloshed by 4 🥴🍷

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She looks like a drag queen in a public loo after a 3 day bender .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was it not the lightening in that room and filters? She certainly looked mouse brown to me on LW today talking BS

Oh I see! I didn't realise filters could change the colour of your hair, that was crazy! Thank you @Waffle3, what a strange thing to do, be paid to do an AD for hair dye and say how much you love it, then film yourself the next day with a filter which lifts the colour a good 4 to 5 shades up. I'm fascinated by these filters, are they built in to the computer, or does she change it all after she has filmed it, the same way one does on a phone? How time consuming and I would think L'oreal aren't too impressed.

The thing with this woman is the way she behaves with these companies turns her into a 'one-job-wonder,' because she can never sustain anything she promotes for longer than a day, so they won't use her again; and I think Melanie Blake said words to that effect on her girl chat with Colleen on IG, that she had never had a client p**s off so many people and she was never asked back.

Remember "Keep our water tunnels sewers clean by cooling your cooking oil, then pouring into food compost not the sink" two days later in one of her culinary delights lessons, she poured boiling hot fat down the sink. 😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.