Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught about 4 minutes of Loose while breaking for lunch, I noticed Nadia stumbling her words and then Stacey S dancing. I had to switch off, the show is scraping the barrel just looks old fashioned and tired.

Reactions: 16
I know he is a recovering addict but is she partaking of anything? Legal or illegal meds? Her actions are really manic, genuine question!
Well I can’t say as I don’t have proof but she certainly seemed drunk on quite a few occasions before Christmas. She usually says I’ve had a couple, but she slurs, falls into her seat, and, most importantly, forgets herself, and becomes a rather nasty, spoiled, sulky, angry little brat.

Too much info? 😉

Reactions: 15
Wow this thread moves fast. I watched first few minutes of LW with N presenting then switched to Steph’s Packed Lunch and Bill Bailey is presenting ☺ and he’s doing such a good job for a novice, better than Richard Madeley and makes me laugh 😂
Prior knowledge from bitterntwisted that N was on LW from this mornings rubbish chat (thank you) so straight to Packed Lunch, in fact I have watched it every day. I have enjoyed both Richard Madeley and Bill Bailey presenting it and think it is better when presenters change. Bye LW.

Reactions: 11
Yes this is the same activia (yogurts?) that would tell us to love our guts?
Right?
Does nadia really look as if she loves her gut?
Food baby etc etc?
Oh please these companies are just as bad/hypocrities!!
Yep! I knew something was behind it and that it was not a vote from the public.
Must be a fix, I bet they will all be attached to Activia in some way over the next few months.
Of course she was a brilliant choice for them because it makes Activia look diverse, because she is the only who doesn’t diet (which of course we know is not true)
Every other person on that winners list, have worked hard to have the bodies they have, be it through starving themselves,(Beyoncé and the famous maple syrup diet) she also works out ALOT. Tess Daly looks like she ate half a potato and a pea in 2005 and has regretted it ever since, the others are athletes. Lizzo definitely doesn’t diet and is most certainly proud of her body, not sure she would be like that if she didn’t have the voice to back her up.
I’m not a Tess Daly fan so I won’t include her, but all the rest of the people on that list do have a talent. Nitty wins by posting the most revolting pictures of herself and showing her talent as someone who can’t eat 6 Crispy Cremes in a row and not throw up.
There is a huge obesity problem in the UK, So are Activia encouraging obesity via their product? Don’t think they quite thought that one through..

Cut to: Activia photo shoot with Nitty holding a pot between her noo-noo, one difference, they will photo shop all her cellulite out, smooth her skin, remove the back fat and she’ll look like a healthy toned size 16. You saw it here first folks.

• Heart
Is she taking the piss 🤣🤣🤣
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: LOL
Ring the samaritans mark yes please do!!
Oh i know that she said that from a place of kindness but oh my god that made me laugh!
He must be absolutely fuming inside right now:D oh to have seen his face when he read that!!:LOL: priceless just priceless!!
As he turns an ever deeper shade of red :mad: from anger at someone suggesting that he is vulnerable when we all know that only he is allowed to infer that and only he controls the narrative and only he is allowed/entitled to dispence advice!(and not to take it from others!!) Pah what do others know right?
Serve him right someone called his bluff (without even meaning to!):ROFLMAO:
Well if they will insist on taking him seriously/at face value?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just can't believe this either!🤔😮Especially when you read the comments in the DM. The majority are extremely damming. I'm so glad I didn't see her on LW. It would have been sickening🤢Somebody must love her at LW for her to get all this positive coverage! I'm finding I can't watch LW anymore, I think it's had its day, and there seems to be a 'funny' atmosphere there now. I think there is more to why Andrea and Saira left, but we'll probably never know...😒
Basically Nitty wants her own show. Plain and simple. I think she tolerates Kaye because she needs that level of intelligence to tap into, otherwise, I bet she struts around backstage like she owns the bloody place. She’s managed to (speculative I know,) bully two presenters into leaving, not because they are scared but probably exhausted from her antics, thrown the towel in.

Be interesting to see what happens when ‘big for her boots‘ gets in a ruck with Judy, because that will happen. She’s tried the nicely, nicely, suck up to new funny girl taking all MY spotlight. Judy has kept her dignity and NOT gone round for lunch. So, next up, bullying in the locker room.
Now she’s won her much coveted 10th place yogurt award, there will be no stopping her.

Hold on tight Tattlers, the next few weeks are gonna be tough on us 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The mugs he’s shamelessly touting that Kate Beckinsale (for some odd reason) sent them are a bargain - only £30 EACH.They have NO IDEA what most people spend on things like mugs. So so so out of touch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she taking the piss 🤣🤣🤣
🤣 AA? My advice would be for him to stop AA meetings (like he goes🙄) because they don’t seem to be helping much, the man never stops saying how much he wants a drink!

Yes I think she was giving him a dose of his own medicine there.

Reactions: 16
What's going on in that house? Just read another Nitty Swads article in the Daily Fail. Both girls are so depressed. They have a counsellor! (Let's hope it's not Mank). Maddie moaning about not having her eighteenth again. How would they have coped in war time? We are all finding it tough, But they went on holiday, have a roof over their head, and money. These lazy, pampered girls have been made that way by their vile parents. So she gave them junk food and they were a bit better. Nitty feed them proper nutrients. Don't pretend their mates havn't been over or that they don't go out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Basically Nitty wants her own show. Plain and simple. I think she tolerates Kaye because she needs that level of intelligence to tap into, otherwise, I bet she struts around backstage like she owns the bloody place. She’s managed to (speculative I know,) bully two presenters into leaving, not because they are scared but probably exhausted from her antics, thrown the towel in.

Be interesting to see what happens when ‘big for her boots‘ gets in a ruck with Judy, because that will happen. She’s tried the nicely, nicely, suck up to new funny girl taking all MY spotlight. Judy has kept her dignity and NOT gone round for lunch. So, next up, bullying in the locker room.
Now she’s won her much coveted 10th place yogurt award, there will be no stopping her.

Hold on tight Tattlers, the next few weeks are gonna be tough on us 😅
Especially as The Circle will be starting soon.

Daily Fail article.

Activia ad just come up on my page - - Love Your Gut - no wonder she is in that list

Last edited:
  • Wow
What's going on in that house? Just read another Nitty Swads article in the Daily Fail. Both girls are so depressed. They have a counsellor! (Let's hope it's not Mank). Maddie moaning about not having her eighteenth again. How would they have coped in war time? We are all finding it tough, But they went on holiday, have a roof over their head, and money. These lazy, pampered girls have been made that way by their vile parents. So she gave them junk food and they were a bit better. Nitty feed them proper nutrients. Don't pretend their mates havn't been over or that they don't go out.
Exactly!! Feed them proper nutrients because a bad diet will not help their (developing) brain function/mental health!.
Ffs its not rocket science if you love people you don't treat them as the human equivalent of a dustbin!! (junk food is just that!).
Thats not love but abuse from a so called former masterchef winner and boy does she like to brag about that!!
So its not as if she can't cook more she won't! Its ok to brag/bring out books,products but not to feed your daughters?
They take the bloody biscuit the pair of them?
Him as well!!
What really got me reading his insta post was not the done to death mental health spiel but the fact that he was yet again more concerned not about himself (though obviously thats a full time occupation with him) but get this with the state of the world!
i.e #duck trump #duck the goverment etc etc.
This actually made me angry because its exactly for this reason that Kiki has so much anxiety! :mad: .
When he overshares information about news /world affairs!! (her as well but he's the worst offender for this)
They know this they have been told that repeatedly!! Yet not only do they still do it (coffee moaning) but they have built an entire yt channel around it!
To then actually have the audacity to bring out a home schooling book!!
Education is not just academic yes he's right but what about developing their emotional intelligence? Oh but i forgot in order to do this the girls have to actually feel safe first!
High levels of anxiety and depression show the real truth of the matter so actually nadia sat laughing the other day on Lw your wrong your girls are not feeling alright?
So how about stop being smug (nadia) or self pitying (him) and start to pay attention to what really matters not your phone or a camera or a television audience but your daughters!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Especially as The Circle will be starting soon.

Daily Fail article.

Activia ad just come up on my page - - Love Your Gut - no wonder she is in that list
...and the lies and denial keep on flowing. I can't even read beyond the headline.

No Nitty and Manks, your daughters are in therapy because you are both sociopath/narcs, who have only ever truly cared about one person and that's you. The only attention they have known has been shown via guilt gifts, spoiling them,and feeding them crap. Took them out of school because you were jealous of the so called bullying, that's your job. Control them, make sure there is no constant flow of love from any of your family members (tried your best with Di but she just won't go will she?)

Then there are the horrendous fights you have admitted to between yourself and your husband. We've seen your aggression on LW and CBB, WHAT HAVE THOSE GIRLS WITNESSED?

Why is she even admitting they are in therapy? Someone let the cat out of the bag and she's making up a quick story or is she doing it for more attention? Nice, I bet that's going to thrill their therapist, months of work undone by one article.

I feel for those girls, I really do. They didn't ask to be spolied, all children and grown ups ever really want is genuine love. They are in therapy because they are locked down with 2 lunatics, which in my eyes is close to emotional abuse.

The words i could call that woman and him right now... I will resort to :mad:😡🥵🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That article is so full of lies and untruths, I wish people could learn the real truth and not the words that comes out of their mouths. It made me so angry to read it and still fuming about what she said.

• Angry
  • Sad
I refuse to read it cause it will be all fake story’s . Those girls live in the lap of luxury if you exclude the dirt lol . Spoiled brats

Reactions: 14
she should not be whoring out her children's private lives at every available instant. that's all there is to say.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
That article is so full of lies and untruths, I wish people could learn the real truth and not the words that comes out of their mouths. It made me so angry to read it and still fuming about what she said.
Yes me too!
Its not co-vid that is making them feel ill its their whole family set up!
Yes its (lockdown) is putting pressure on families but thats inevitable under the circumstances?
You cannot hide from that (i.e junk food and movies) you have to face it?
Those families who are built on a foundation of mutual trust and support will flourish even under difficult circumstances because they will have the ability to come together and help each other?
On the other hand families built on competition and manipulation and a hunger for power or dominance over others will be hit badly will turn on each other argue and complain and feel victimised even if in actual fact they are not victims at all.
Thats because the sense of entitlement and doing whatever they feel like is the top priority!!
For goodness sake they have an aversion to the truth even if its staring them in the face!
Thats because they are allergic to responsibility!
Instead of self reflection and looking within honestly and with insight (in other words a great opportunity for a learning/growth experience) they again choose to look outwards to the world yeah blame society blame the virus blame the goverment blame anyone other than themselves.

• Heart
So Maddie and Kiki can sit through some incredibly violent, depressing, horriffic and deeply disturbing films time and time again with their caring parents blessing but they can’t cope with Covid?. I smell a rat. Another attention seeking article full of lies.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.