Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why when I can't sleep do my thoughts turn to these two Muppets. Sorry that's an insult to Kermit and the gang but I don't want to swear too much. I think it's because they represent everything that's wrong in the modern family imho. I can't even watch more than 3minutes of their self indulgent crap and I really don't understand why in these trying times for EVERYONE what they think they contribute with their unfunny,unwitty, charmless, thoughtless ramblings,moans, judgements and boring unoriginal antics. Most of us need diversion viewing NOT scaremongering bs and woe is me pity parties . They don't think they just react.
Wanted to say Feska your post is spot on πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The way Nadia talks about Kiki feeling depressed and in a dark place is concerning. To then discuss it on a podcast to make money is absolutely disgusting. I wonder if the girls asked them to stop vlogging would they?

The Insta story she's posted about the bra is obviously just another AD and once again she's failed to list it as one so I've reported it.
what reason did you use for reporting - i put spam as couldnt find anything that was reporting for an ad?

Reactions: 3
I thought they were worried about the Environment.... they must have the heating full on as they sit there in
Summer T-shirts.... while burning all their Christmas lights!!
They can do that but don’t lecture us on saving the planet hypocrites 😑

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
:coffee: Okay it's Coffee Moaning time! Mark wants Nads to do a live in her bra. :oops: Well, he is not wasting any time today kids. Nads says she missed you guys. She did members live last night. Nads says Mark looks very nice. Traffic chat, took him forever to get to Nanny Di's last night. Eireann is apologizing for comments yesterday, thinks she is the one who set Xander off. :( No, just Xander being himself I think, can't control the chat. It was like a mini coup yesterday. :D Nads cooks for her parents. I will just leave that there. Talk about missing family members, not being able to have them for dinner. Rian's husband forgot her birthday yesterday, so Nads is singing HB to her, calls her hubbie a poo. Mark apologizes for husbands everywhere. Nads let off a noisy sneeze. Someone said they don't like rainy days and lockdown, cue Mark singing now. Mark was on the verge of a panic attack last night. Marks thanks for the good wishes. Talk about the Modern Parent podcast. Quasi roll call. Nadia has had enough of the Xmas decs up now.

News chat: Pfizer reduction. Nads shows us her cockwomble mug. Apparently the US talked about ordering vaccines, but didn't actually order them. Cue Nads feeling sorry for the USians. Dr. Natalie wants a news-free Coffee Moaning. (Didn't I tell you yesterday that some subs seem to be dictating the show? :p) Nads suggests a news-free Night Shite. Skye Elise is asking if she had the chance, would Nads trade in Mark for John Campbell? They are getting a bit bold now. How to Stay Married response on struggling in lockdown with your partner. COVID CHAT. Airborne vs surface transmission. Joe Wicks' fartgate. Mark says he doesn't know why that makes him laugh. (Please, we weren't born yesterday.) Joe Wicks' torn ligament chat. Tracy saw the Greece Vlogs, loves Nads' sunnies so much, she is getting the same ones! "You're my influencer." First argument about Nads touching the screen. Mark: "If you do it again I will chop your fingers off!" Nadia: "I thought it was there, I know you move it across, you are very annoying." Mark: "Not have as annoying as you." OOOH! :eek: Dear oh dear. Samantha gets a HB sing. Hannah wants a shout out because she is isolating due to COVID. (These shout outs... PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE ME! :love:)

2 thumbs up baby thinks Mark would make a hot baldy. Chat about the cow/goat bell, Nads doesn't like it. Cow bells in 70s funk music. A former gf of Mark's said he was like a goat . (No, goats are cute.) She apparently called him a mountain goat because he was a SLAPPER! The Diary of Mark Adderley, The Drinking Years. Nadia left the live. Mark: "Why does she talk when she is off camera? She works in television and she talks off camera, it is infuriating." Nads: "They can hear me." Nads is massaging a chicken apparently. Sarah Doolally asks if they got their boiler fixed. It was someone's dog's birthday, they are going to break the rules: Nadia sings Happy Birthday to Marley 🐢 with a bowl of yogurt. Did you watch LW and the dog that does press-ups? Boris saying there is a spring after Easter. What a 🀑. When does spring come chat. Now, you might say to yourself spring comes March 20th, says so on the calendar. Nads says (with a mouthful of yoghurt) when the lambs come and that is before Easter. She does know that Easter moves around right? Whitty says spring lockdown will loosen. "What?" they say. Is he on E? Is he on the gin? Ashley leaves chat, bye Ashley! Nads is eating Greek yogurt, low sugar granola and blueberries. She thought she was going to pass out if she didn't eat. Noisy eating chat. Nads: Someone at work has a husband who slurps, he suggests she go to a therapist. Mark says go out of the room.

Nanny Di does irritating things with food. Trip chat. They went to the south of France years ago (nice, not Nice :p), rented a farmhouse that was inundated with chipmunks 🐿. I thought cute, but NO! They were in the rafters, looking down on you. One of them tit on Fleur's bed! They complained to the owner who said (Now picture Nadia impersonating a Frenchman) "This is the countryside." Mark says they were classic urban Londoners "There are creatures in the loft!" 🧐 Nads told him you need to put in your advert that you are going to have rat-like things over your head.

Just when you thought he had gone on hiatus, Xander is back. Makai was worried about him, asks if he is okay. :cautious: Here we go, wisdom from Maddie via Nads. "I have learned from all these lockdowns this year, that the worse thing for me is to be told something good is going to happen. I am better being surprised. I don't want to hear that it is stopping in spring." Wow! The bubble of life has been burst for the yoof. (Welcome to our world. :rolleyes: Does that sound cynical?) Nads says "I think she is kinda right." :D Damning with faint praise. Hair poll chat. Lost signal. They are back. So, poll Nads or Mads chops his hair. People say if we want to see it on the Vlog, then Nads has to do it. Nads suggests getting a hairdresser on the live to instruct Nads on how to do it. Back on wifi cuz the feed is blurry. Someone says watch a YouTube Tutorial. Another says I saw the swear poll not the haircutting poll, where is it? Mark says sorry, he only did it for members, he will do another one for everyone. School voucher debacle. Nads asks if they are worried about buying stuff other than food.

Mark plugs "Shuggie Bain." Nads says Shuggy Bairn. :p It has been optioned for TV. Nads talks about the History of Swearing with Nicholas Cage. Mark says watching this will "elicit the respect of your kids." Okay. Thanks to those who bought their homeschooling book and the 5 stars. Talk about trolling reviews. Mark goes off to get more coffee. Bridgerton chat, when are they going to see the next episode, not in the right mood. Mark has to edit, edit, edit. Nads has to make a chocolate cake. Why are they cancelling flights after a year. Warning, they are going to sing now. Nads tells Mark you can't combine songs. Mark threatens to walk off. Oh gawd, she is slaughtering Kate Bush again. Does she not know that Kate Bush as a wide and varied catalogue to choose from? :mad: And as if to perfectly bookend this live Mark says "Show us your tits again." :rolleyes: Have a great Saturday/Caturday! 😺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The prize ( a πŸŽ„&πŸ†&πŸ₯‡) for the 2020 Worst mother of the year goes to ...................... Nadia Sawalha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
for going above and beyond proving yet again that she really doesn’t care about her children and is a dreadful mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
if i came home to discover that a whole article about private matters about my two children was in the daily mail I'd go absolutely ballistic. I'd be on the phone shouting the duck at the editor. Unfortunately the sweaty arseholeys have no leg to stand on because it's themselves that have published the information. how can that have occured and there not be a row? How can nadim, betty, dina et al standby and not address this with these two terrible human beings? How can they not draw a parallel with the reasons why Julia will have nothing to do with nadia and Mark? How can they not realise this is completely inappropriate?

But more importantly, how the duck could you be on instagram feeling up your jugs and flogging some bra, when you have just unleashed that on your children?
I think she is so completely in love with herself, she believes everyone else must love everything she does and is.
She's like the bloody Terminator, she just keeps getting back up, causes more devastation, collects the rewards (this time, a nod from a yogurt company) and she carries on regardless.

We've got The Circle next, and all the publicity to surround that.

She literally bathes in, and loves, the smell of her own :poop:

Sorry Tattlers, had a lot pent up.❀

• Heart
:coffee: Okay it's Coffee Moaning time! Mark wants Nads to do a live in her bra. :oops: Well, he is not wasting any time today kids. Nads says she missed you guys. She did members live last night. Nads says Mark looks very nice. Traffic chat, took him forever to get to Nanny Di's last night. Eireann is apologizing for comments yesterday, thinks she is the one who set Xander off. :( No, just Xander being himself I think, can't control the chat. It was like a mini coup yesterday. :D Nads cooks for her parents. I will just leave that there. Talk about missing family members, not being able to have them for dinner. Rian's husband forgot her birthday yesterday, so Nads is singing HB to her, calls her hubbie a poo. Mark apologizes for husbands everywhere. Nads let off a noisy sneeze. Someone said they don't like rainy days and lockdown, cue Mark singing now. Mark was on the verge of a panic attack last night. Marks thanks for the good wishes. Talk about the Modern Parent podcast. Quasi roll call. Nadia has had enough of the Xmas decs up now.

News chat: Pfizer reduction. Nads shows us her cockwomble mug. Apparently the US talked about ordering vaccines, but didn't actually order them. Cue Nads feeling sorry for the USians. Dr. Natalie wants a news-free Coffee Moaning. (Didn't I tell you yesterday that some subs seem to be dictating the show? :p) Nads suggests a news-free Night Shite. Skye Elise is asking if she had the chance, would Nads trade in Mark for John Campbell? They are getting a bit bold now. How to Stay Married response on struggling in lockdown with your partner. COVID CHAT. Airborne vs surface transmission. Joe Wicks' fartgate. Mark says he doesn't know why that makes him laugh. (Please, we weren't born yesterday.) Joe Wicks' torn ligament chat. Tracy saw the Greece Vlogs, loves Nads' sunnies so much, she is getting the same ones! "You're my influencer." First argument about Nads touching the screen. Mark: "If you do it again I will chop your fingers off!" Nadia: "I thought it was there, I know you move it across, you are very annoying." Mark: "Not have as annoying as you." OOOH! :eek: Dear oh dear. Samantha gets a HB sing. Hannah wants a shout out because she is isolating due to COVID. (These shout outs... PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE ME! :love:)

2 thumbs up baby thinks Mark would make a hot baldy. Chat about the cow/goat bell, Nads doesn't like it. Cow bells in 70s funk music. A former gf of Mark's said he was like a goat . (No, goats are cute.) She apparently called him a mountain goat because he was a SLAPPER! The Diary of Mark Adderley, The Drinking Years. Nadia left the live. Mark: "Why does she talk when she is off camera? She works in television and she talks off camera, it is infuriating." Nads: "They can hear me." Nads is massaging a chicken apparently. Sarah Doolally asks if they got their boiler fixed. It was someone's dog's birthday, they are going to break the rules: Nadia sings Happy Birthday to Marley 🐢 with a bowl of yogurt. Did you watch LW and the dog that does press-ups? Boris saying there is a spring after Easter. What a 🀑. When does spring come chat. Now, you might say to yourself spring comes March 20th, says so on the calendar. Nads says (with a mouthful of yoghurt) when the lambs come and that is before Easter. She does know that Easter moves around right? Whitty says spring lockdown will loosen. "What?" they say. Is he on E? Is he on the gin? Ashley leaves chat, bye Ashley! Nads is eating Greek yogurt, low sugar granola and blueberries. She thought she was going to pass out if she didn't eat. Noisy eating chat. Nads: Someone at work has a husband who slurps, he suggests she go to a therapist. Mark says go out of the room.

Nanny Di does irritating things with food. Trip chat. They went to the south of France years ago (nice, not Nice :p), rented a farmhouse that was inundated with chipmunks 🐿. I thought cute, but NO! They were in the rafters, looking down on you. One of them tit on Fleur's bed! They complained to the owner who said (Now picture Nadia impersonating a Frenchman) "This is the countryside." Mark says they were classic urban Londoners "There are creatures in the loft!" 🧐 Nads told him you need to put in your advert that you are going to have rat-like things over your head.

Just when you thought he had gone on hiatus, Xander is back. Makai was worried about him, asks if he is okay. :cautious: Here we go, wisdom from Maddie via Nads. "I have learned from all these lockdowns this year, that the worse thing for me is to be told something good is going to happen. I am better being surprised. I don't want to hear that it is stopping in spring." Wow! The bubble of life has been burst for the yoof. (Welcome to our world. :rolleyes: Does that sound cynical?) Nads says "I think she is kinda right." :D Damning with faint praise. Hair poll chat. Lost signal. They are back. So, poll Nads or Mads chops his hair. People say if we want to see it on the Vlog, then Nads has to do it. Nads suggests getting a hairdresser on the live to instruct Nads on how to do it. Back on wifi cuz the feed is blurry. Someone says watch a YouTube Tutorial. Another says I saw the swear poll not the haircutting poll, where is it? Mark says sorry, he only did it for members, he will do another one for everyone. School voucher debacle. Nads asks if they are worried about buying stuff other than food.

Mark plugs "Shuggie Bain." Nads says Shuggy Bairn. :p It has been optioned for TV. Nads talks about the History of Swearing with Nicholas Cage. Mark says watching this will "elicit the respect of your kids." Okay. Thanks to those who bought their homeschooling book and the 5 stars. Talk about trolling reviews. Mark goes off to get more coffee. Bridgerton chat, when are they going to see the next episode, not in the right mood. Mark has to edit, edit, edit. Nads has to make a chocolate cake. Why are they cancelling flights after a year. Warning, they are going to sing now. Nads tells Mark you can't combine songs. Mark threatens to walk off. Oh gawd, she is slaughtering Kate Bush again. Does she not know that Kate Bush as a wide and varied catalogue to choose from? :mad: And as if to perfectly bookend this live Mark says "Show us your tits again." :rolleyes: Have a great Saturday/Caturday! 😺
Great summary but Nads needs to make a choclit cake surely πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And the fact that Manky and Nuttya justify themselves by saying, β€œwe only film/include the girls if they want to” is pitiful and irresponsible. They are the parents and shouldn’t be letting minors decide whether the public is entitled to see or hear about their private lives. They are seeking money and attention off the backs of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the podcast Mark β€˜almost feels guilty as a parent’ He should hang his head in shame! So should Nadia. They are nothing but attention seeking whores. Put your phone down. Stop pontificating for likes and money. Stop interacting with your subs and start interacting properly with your daughters. No wonder the girls are in a dark place, they can’t even walk into their own kitchen without hearing these two saddos banging on about COVID, their own mental health, body awareness and alcoholism to name a few topics they never stop talking about. Then Nadia is prancing around in her underwear pretending to be Kim Kardashian ( which she has to practice for hours to lip sync by the way ) That’s when she’s not shouting and throwing herself on the floor like a toddler. Mark is in his grotty man cave wittering on about his β€˜ments’. He messages Maddie on Instagram to tell her he’s always there for her if she wants to talk! Why not just talk to her. Does everything have to be so public. The house is filthy and completely disorganised. Unhealthy food is dished up but no one sits at the table to eat together . Well let’s be honest the table is usually full if crap. Can you imagine two young girls having to live like that. No escape for them. They don’t even usually go to school to escape and have an outside influence. Is it any wonder they feel anxious? Wake up and smell the coffee Sadderlys you are causing all this anxiety and depression for your girls. All because you seek the adoration from strangers on the internet. You really should be ashamed.
Well said. Just about sums those arseholes up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
if i came home to discover that a whole article about private matters about my two children was in the daily mail I'd go absolutely ballistic. I'd be on the phone shouting the duck at the editor. Unfortunately the sweaty arseholeys have no leg to stand on because it's themselves that have published the information. how can that have occured and there not be a row? How can nadim, betty, dina et al standby and not address this with these two terrible human beings? How can they not draw a parallel with the reasons why Julia will have nothing to do with nadia and Mark? How can they not realise this is completely inappropriate?

But more importantly, how the duck could you be on instagram feeling up your jugs and flogging some bra, when you have just unleashed that on your children?
I always wonder why others don't step in. Julia's tweet said she (Nitty) causes the drama, or something like that, and that she had destroyed their family. That's just about the most damning comment you could make about her publicly, as all she ever does is show off about her huge loving family. I don't see much evidence of them, they probably keep their distance too.

If they can't take constructive criticism from people they don't know, they're not going to take it from people who know them well because they would be getting the truth. Youch!! They would go into a total meltdown.
She's so unlikeable and false on LW, the way she behaved with Callum Best on that CBB post..and that was on TV! Behind closed doors.. I dread to think. The family are probably thinking it best to leave to a therapist. She seems to need no-one but herself and her phone and he seems to need no-one but XanderπŸ˜‚

I think it must be a case of the parents are too old to deal with the fallout. She comes across as such a spoiled brat, I would imagine she would make life pretty miserable for anyone who stands up to her. He just strikes me as someone with no backbone and uses his daughters as weapons against her.

• Heart
I always wonder why others don't step in. Julia's tweet said she (Nitty) causes the drama, or something like that, and that she had destroyed their family. That's just about the most damning comment you could make about her publicly, as all she ever does is show off about her huge loving family. I don't see much evidence of them, they probably keep their distance too.

If they can't take constructive criticism from people they don't know, they're not going to take it from people who know them well because they would be getting the truth. Youch!! They would go into a total meltdown.
She's so unlikeable and false on LW, the way she behaved with Callum Best on that CBB post..and that was on TV! Behind closed doors.. I dread to think. The family are probably thinking it best to leave to a therapist. She seems to need no-one but herself and her phone and he seems to need no-one but XanderπŸ˜‚

I think it must be a case of the parents are too old to deal with the fallout. She comes across as such a spoiled brat, I would imagine she would make life pretty miserable for anyone who stands up to her. He just strikes me as someone with no backbone and uses his daughters as weapons against her.
Yes good points chipmunk probably her parents are tired of the drama and maybe feel that if they make any criticisms it will just fall on deaf ears?
She is after all an adult!! Even though she does not act like one!
Its up to her and it seems to be her way or the highway?
I'm sure that betty did everything she could to instill some discipline or boundries into nadia (especially around food?) but nadia just turns any form of restraint against people from what i have seen?
For example being defiant and having the attitude of well your not going to stop me i'll do what i like?
I have read in the dm for example some people saying that nadia has brought shame on the sawalha family especially her father?
(i think that must have been written by either a family member or someone close).
I don't think nadim can win either though he is obviously a devoted family man and loves his daughters and has done his best what else can he do?
If she is nearly sixty and still does not listen to anyone then that is actually disturbing?
What makes her think that she knows what is best or is doing the right thing?
Why because the media says so and she gets her face and body out there for all to see?
Is that really what matters to her attention (a lot of it negative?) from strangers?
Not her familys feelings god how sad that is really twisted?
I could not imagine being like that?
What else can you say you cannot win with this person only lose?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why the bloody hell have they still got the xmas lights up? Once the atmosphere has gone, they can become depressing. I always have a little change around when i take mine down to refresh the house. There wasnt much atmosphere this year anyway, with the pandemic.

Reactions: 17
Why the bloody hell have they still got the xmas lights up? Once the atmosphere has gone, they can become depressing. I always have a little change around when i take mine down to refresh the house. There wasnt much atmosphere this year anyway, with the pandemic.
Its all part of the plan, when enough "subs" have mentioned the decs, they will set a day and it will cover a few vlogs of the chaos of sweaty M going up and down the loft, exactly like it was bringing them down, anything for content...

• Heart
  • Sick
They will vlog themselves taking down the decorations...how boring. It was boring enough taking my own down, the last thing I want to do is sit and watch a 40 minute vlog of someone else doing it - and I already know how their vlog will turn out..vlog opens with red sweaty faced Mark, Nadia and Mark screaming, both fake laughing, Mark pretending to drop the tree as he is going up the loft ladder, some mask wearing, Mark jumping out on Nadia, Nadia pretending to be startled, 15 minutes filming the dogs, Di places her hands to her face and shrieks an over the top "omg Mark" when she sees the trees have been put away, loud music overlay, ends with close up vlogging of Mark's sweaty face. 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
i do find the fact they let their (just)18 year old daughter sleep with her boyfriend, even in Cornwall, M said twice, oh M & P can have that double bed, Im not being a prude and am very open minded to these sorts of things but I do think just 18 is a bit to young to be blatantly having sex in your parents home and particularly in a holiday rental where there were 2 other 13 yr old girls and a granny. Its likely that M will have othr b/f's in the future, will she be allowed to bring them back and sleep with them, its something i wouldnt allow, they could have had seperate beds and snook in with each other pn thr quiet, but as parents they should have put down clean bundaries to respect the 2 young girls &the granny. At 18 there was no way I would have openly slept with any boy in my parents house, i would not have been comfortable with that at all, also it just wouldnt have been allowed! :eek:

Reactions: 23
i do find the fact they let their (just)18 year old daughter sleep with her boyfriend, even in Cornwall, M said twice, oh M & P can have that double bed, Im not being a prude and am very open minded to these sorts of things but I do think just 18 is a bit to young to be blatantly having sex in your parents home and particularly in a holiday rental where there were 2 other 13 yr old girls and a granny. Its likely that M will have othr b/f's in the future, will she be allowed to bring them back and sleep with them, its something i wouldnt allow, they could have had seperate beds and snook in with each other pn thr quiet, but as parents they should have put down clean bundaries to respect the 2 young girls &the granny. At 18 there was no way I would have openly slept with any boy in my parents house, i would not have been comfortable with that at all, also it just wouldnt have been allowed! :eek:
She was 17....

• Wow
She was 17....
I think Nitty wants to be seen as liberal and never says no to Moanie. Mank started having sex at a young age with his girlfriend who was allowed to stay at his. They have no boundaries. Look at the state of the bedrooms. The insta gram posts. If a girl has self respect, she's going to keep things private. Certainly not in front of a camera or on social media. This will all backfire on them and their toxic set up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.