Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she secretly losing weight? I can't watch for long enough to see if she is still waddling, but when she's sitting down her face is looking thinner, like extreme dieting thinner.

..and what's with keeping the Christmas Trees up? I know they are lazy, but is it some sort of pathetic rebellious statement.
We're not suspicious or religious and therefore don't celebrate Epiphany (Huh:rolleyes: like they would even know what that is)

How about we've reached the 12th day of Christmas, feels like a good time to pack everything away and make a fresh start along with everyone else? Are they doing it to be different from everyone else? What is the reasoning behind it?

I mean if you like the trees that much, why not take the decs off and just have some trees in your living room, would make more sense. I suppose they must be fake trees which is kind of a blessing; goodness can you imagine having to watch those trees slowly wilting, shedding every last needle until just the skeletons are left. How utterly depressing. They would love that, they would call them 'decaying art installations.'

What's the betting they are waiting for lockdown to end so they can get someone else to come in and pack it all away.
Last year they had those trees up for months. It was driving me mad.😩She said she was going to make a Valentine tree. It never happened. They're just too lazy to take them down.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did you see her jeans when she was running (ish) to the slide in the Covid vlogs? Hoover Dam has less pressure behind it......surely chaffing must be a concern.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how much N is earning from all of these insta posts which get into the newspapers?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just an aside... why does mark never wash his hands after taking the post off ‘nice, lovely Tim’? Tim always comes mid coffee moaning and Mark or sometimes he sends his assistant Nadia to get the mail but they never wash their hands!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just an aside... why does mark never wash his hands after taking the post off ‘nice, lovely Tim’? Tim always comes mid coffee moaning and Mark or sometimes he sends his assistant Nadia to get the mail but they never wash their hands!
i dont think either them wash often tbh....especially him 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
They wouldn't allow Maddie to get a part time job at the moment because dealing with the public could increase their risk of catching covid. Yep, you read that right, the 18th birthday home bash, sleepover alongside everyone, drinking and selfies with all her mates at the park or where ever, you can't be too careful atm. If Fadia wasn't a complete slave to body image I'd say what she's doing is a good thing, but we all know what a crock of tit that is ,because she's obsessed with food/size. Anyone who knows her, knows she's lying through her teeth, therefore it's all about the money. I guarantee she's doing some diet, and when her weight loss is mentioned she'll spout some crap about positive thinking, and fresh air has been the way she's done it this time. She said herself yoyo weight loss over the years has done damage, and yet here she goes again. She's bleedin barmy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just checked this mornings moan, one of mankys opening gambit was about being starved of carefree fun, he could only think of sex and alcohol. Manky plenty other options around. Also he hates people mentioning Lee Piert

Oh my god I’m still watching, he’s a dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Nadia and mark tryna show off the whole time Infront of Patrick whole vlog is excruciating.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well here you are chipmunk and it has to be her worst look yet? She must be a masochist to post such horrible pictures of herself?
Words fail really!
Good grief. Why did she feel the need to tie a pair of tights around her breasts? You have to be desperate for attention to do that and post it on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
could you imagine having Christmas decorations up mid January because youre too lazy to take them down?

YouTube is his full time job? Well, he has a lot of time on his hands that's for sure. He's able to sit on youtube EVERY morning rambling on and posting pathetic polls about whether he should have his hair cut so it's pretty obvious youtube is the only thing going on his life. And...if he went out to work perhaps Nadia wouldn't have to keep doing those desperate Insta posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Last year they had those trees up for months. It was driving me mad.😩She said she was going to make a Valentine tree. It never happened. They're just too lazy to take them down.
Perhaps they can’t get the ‘staff’ ( Aunty Pat) in to take the decorations down as it’s lockdown . I’m sure they never do the boring tasks themselves!!!😡

Reactions: 16
Saira hinting at LW colleagues again - name names Saira instead of hintin
Saira is going scorched earth with LW. It is amusing for us, but at the same time you have to careful when you do that. LW wasn't exactly a part-time job at McDonald's, this is in the media and it can rub some people (people you might need in the future) the wrong way. I agree, name names or shut it.

She's becoming quite irritating.
I found her irritating on The Apprentice.

They will probably bore us to death with a vlog all about taking the Xmas decs down. Did they put away the village yet.?

• Haha
YouTube is his full time job? Well, he has a lot of time on his hands that's for sure. He's able to sit on youtube EVERY morning rambling on and posting pathetic polls about whether he should have his hair cut so it's pretty obvious youtube is the only thing going on his life. And...if he went out to work perhaps Nadia wouldn't have to keep doing those desperate Insta posts.
In a normal family it would be quite reasonable for one person to earn their money on YouTube. Bu that person usually also does all the child care. Cooking and housework. Not in this household though.....

Reactions: 12
Saira is going scorched earth with LW. It is amusing for us, but at the same time you have to careful when you do that. LW wasn't exactly a part-time job at McDonald's, this is in the media and it can rub some people (people you might need in the future) the wrong way. I agree, name names or shut it.

I found her irritating on The Apprentice.

They will probably bore us to death with a vlog all about taking the Xmas decs down. Did they put away the village yet.?
In one vlogmathsth she said she hated the village, so the rats will probably inherit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.