Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katt 24

Why does mark have such long finger nails,I find it the most creepiest thing about him,you could grow potatoes with the amount of dirt under them,I used to love watching them they were funny and chaotic and made me laugh,now it just all seems so staged and dull,they’re dirty,ignorant,horrible selfish people.p.s this is my first posting on here so hope I’m doing it right,and Hi to everyone on here 👋

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Thank you for new thread.

Nitty is so nauseating. She always has to be performing and showing off in front of her kids just in the hope that they will notice her and give a fake giggle, her constant acting like a kid must drive them nuts. She never acts like a proper mother always has to be the centre of attention, everyone look at meee I'm nadia sawalha off the telly. Patrick looks a good match for moodie, another scruffbag, fits right in with that bunch of tramps a younger version of manky mumps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lululime

VIP Member
So this morning, as mentioned above, a “sub” informs them that her husband passed away yesterday. Nadia’s response
Was it of Covid? Morbid interest.
References her “friend” who is having a hard time too. Minimalisation
Suggests they should do a film about grief. Self interest.

I am lost for words, truly lost for words. This is bankruptcy of simple humanity. No kindness here. Shame on you Nadia.

And I use her correct name here - no misnomers , because if he or she read here , I want her to own what she just did....and take a long hard look at herself. Shame on you again Nadia.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Bumfluff80

He (Xander) is such an odious piece of work. I think a fair few of their vulnerable subs need to invest themselves in something other than Nitty and Manky. Like maybe sorting out their own mental health issues. For a channel that preaches about kindness i have never seen such sniping and bitching about anyone that disagrees with the cult leaders

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Tuppence

I think they are in a right old mess. They can do nothing now without making some social media content out of it. Even the so-called private dinner and games night which they talked about on coffee moaning turned into material for said coffee moaning. 'We played Pictionary, can you guess what our pictures are?'. 'We got dressed up and had lovely table settings. Maddie took photos'. They don't do anything now without thinking about the coins they can mint from it. Sad lives. Nothing authentic or meaningful. Just a load of old guff.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Karen826

VIP Member
they dont have the right connections to get her into anything, the music industry won't be interested in her, there are 1000's of wanna be Amy Winehourses out there, and nobody wants one of them. She does not have any originality or street cutting edge music to offer, lots of the young bands/singers have a very psych/trippy vibe or the raucous guitar band stuff -she is doing nothing original at all and is out of touch as to what is moving on in the music industry, the small independent record labels want music that is fresh and now, the major record labels wouldn't want her either as she wouldnt appeal to the main stream to make money. She lives in a over protected privileged bubble that has no reality as to what is going on in the world other than her deluded fathers daily broadcast to cultmembers subs
I find her music very depressing and boring. Every song sounds the same there is no variation in it whatsoever. I certainly would not compare her to Amy Whinehouse. Her voice is too flat and no expression to her singing its just very dull and depressing to me.

On the Cornwall vlogs Nadia says how they will let the kids get up when they want in their own time. They are just brought up to be lazy layabouts. If you are on holiday surely its nice to get up early and appreciate and make the most of every day. Not lie in bed half the day.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jax04

Chatty Member
Shes talked about her labours/home births multiple times, she did breathing and mooed like a cow apparently.....if thats how she sounds when she comes then theres no wonder they have to go to hotels for sexy time 😳😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Feska

VIP Member
The way Nadia talks about Kiki feeling depressed and in a dark place is concerning. To then discuss it on a podcast to make money is absolutely disgusting. I wonder if the girls asked them to stop vlogging would they?

The Insta story she's posted about the bra is obviously just another AD and once again she's failed to list it as one so I've reported it.
In the podcast Mark ‘almost feels guilty as a parent’ He should hang his head in shame! So should Nadia. They are nothing but attention seeking whores. Put your phone down. Stop pontificating for likes and money. Stop interacting with your subs and start interacting properly with your daughters. No wonder the girls are in a dark place, they can’t even walk into their own kitchen without hearing these two saddos banging on about COVID, their own mental health, body awareness and alcoholism to name a few topics they never stop talking about. Then Nadia is prancing around in her underwear pretending to be Kim Kardashian ( which she has to practice for hours to lip sync by the way ) That’s when she’s not shouting and throwing herself on the floor like a toddler. Mark is in his grotty man cave wittering on about his ‘ments’. He messages Maddie on Instagram to tell her he’s always there for her if she wants to talk! Why not just talk to her. Does everything have to be so public. The house is filthy and completely disorganised. Unhealthy food is dished up but no one sits at the table to eat together . Well let’s be honest the table is usually full if crap. Can you imagine two young girls having to live like that. No escape for them. They don’t even usually go to school to escape and have an outside influence. Is it any wonder they feel anxious? Wake up and smell the coffee Sadderlys you are causing all this anxiety and depression for your girls. All because you seek the adoration from strangers on the internet. You really should be ashamed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
We can all see how their constant behaviour has affected their youngest child.

To humiliate their young vulnerable teenager like she keeps doing is child abuse.

Imagine being 13, your saggy old mother stripping naked in the tabloids every week...

your home turned into a TV studio, your locked down with nowhere to go, your living room is off bounds as its used to discuss the worlds horrors everyday...

all you hear all day is your mentally ill parents catastrophising...

some weeks your mother asks you to take the photos of her semi naked..

other weeks she goes on national TV and puts your birth and an orgasm in the same sentence...

NO WONDER KIKI needs therapy, oh we know that also because your mother also told the world you needed therapy.

If that isn't child abuse I don't know what is??? 😡

It makes me equally sad and angry at the damage they are doing to that poor child... She's locked in 24/7 with them and has been for years because THEY took her out of school.

I'm going to spreak to someone in child protection tomorrow as this is the final straw for me, I cannot be complicit in seeing the Sawalha-Adderleys behaviour towards their child and do nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart

Veracity

She was on LW today saying how desperate she was to get the Covid vaccine. I wish one of the others would have pulled her up on the fact it was only a matter of weeks ago she was on saying she didn’t want the vaccine as she didn’t trust it.

Then they had a discussion about gut health but I was only half listening - there’s only so much I can take of her toi-lit talk. But again she was insinuating how healthy she is looking after her microbiome! I think there must be six month old Maccy Ds residing in her intestinal tract. Why does she have to make out she’s a nutritional paragon of virtue when she shows herself using her body as a dustbin on YouTube? Again, I can’t bear the duplicity and bare faced lies. She shows a complete inability to be honest and own anything that she says or does 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Ulrika

Chatty Member
They reached a new low for me today on their coffee chat. They were discussing Covid-19 and Mark implied that the government and NHS only say how bad ICUs are to try and make us follow the rules and that it isn’t as bad as they say. Then later someone said their sister is very ill in hospital with it and Mark said that we all need to remember is that even though for most of us it’s just like having a cold or the flu, some people do get quite sick. I have known a lot of people who have had it now and plenty of them were very sick indeed. I’m also more sensitive about this because my brother-in-law died from it on New Year’s Day, leaving behind a wife and young children. They really are clueless and heartless especially because straight after this they went back to being stupid and laughing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Their passig the buck on this is awful. They are taking no respknsibility fot courting such behaviour at all. They have the ability to block people who do it yet they pick and choose who they do.
They created this cult and now there's aggro with the subs they are turning their backs. It isn't only Xander, wasn't that Ashley guy ruling the roost on the facebook page blocking people who wouldn't sign that stupid petition. Then we have the regular nasties, the Penny/Nicola/Maureen brigade and the other 'posse' members who attack if anyone dares disagree with their manky crush. Actually it's quite rewarding to know they are turning against each other and I'm not convinced that Xander is just a regular sub Manky would have blocked him by now, he's blocked all of us for practically nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

cormorant

Chatty Member
if i came home to discover that a whole article about private matters about my two children was in the daily mail I'd go absolutely ballistic. I'd be on the phone shouting the fuck at the editor. Unfortunately the sweaty arseholeys have no leg to stand on because it's themselves that have published the information. how can that have occured and there not be a row? How can nadim, betty, dina et al standby and not address this with these two terrible human beings? How can they not draw a parallel with the reasons why Julia will have nothing to do with nadia and Mark? How can they not realise this is completely inappropriate?

But more importantly, how the fuck could you be on instagram feeling up your jugs and flogging some bra, when you have just unleashed that on your children?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
They will vlog themselves taking down the decorations...how boring. It was boring enough taking my own down, the last thing I want to do is sit and watch a 40 minute vlog of someone else doing it - and I already know how their vlog will turn out..vlog opens with red sweaty faced Mark, Nadia and Mark screaming, both fake laughing, Mark pretending to drop the tree as he is going up the loft ladder, some mask wearing, Mark jumping out on Nadia, Nadia pretending to be startled, 15 minutes filming the dogs, Di places her hands to her face and shrieks an over the top "omg Mark" when she sees the trees have been put away, loud music overlay, ends with close up vlogging of Mark's sweaty face. 😴

• Heart
  • Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
There was a washing machine at the cottage in Cornwall, it didn't even occur to them to use it?
After travelling for hours and then walking on a sandy beach she also didn't think to have a shower before getting into bed.
They used the kitchen food scissors to cut Marks eyebrows and ear hair 🤮🤢 while stood in the kitchen. 🤮🤢 Disgusting. I feel sorry for the people went in after them.

• Sick
  • Wow

livlalottxx

I am💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
I predicted their book, oops of course I meant pamphlet : “Honey I didn’t homeschool the kids” would end up in the Poundland bin for £1......well even better, the kindle version is now even cheaper 99p 👏👏😂💃🏻😂😂😂💃🏻😂😂😂😂😂😂. My next prediction is: that even if they gave it away for free, hardly anybody would be interested and download that poor excuse for a pamphlet.
NADIA (we know you read here, so I am sending you this very polite message,) you must be a very unhappy person with lots of problems, if you cannot be bothered to read the Top negative review correctly. IT WAS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY READ AND BOUGHT THE BOOK !!!!!
If you are asking people to click on “helpful” but only on the positive reviews, you are deceiving buyers. Maybe we should do the same but on the negative reviews. You are encouraging voter cheating! We all know that is a very slippery slope! You should be reported to Amazon and be very ashamed of yourself! You are the only LW I know that has to beg people to buy their book, begs for good reviews, for likes, for people to subscribe to their channel and who cannot accept genuine criticism. VERY SAD!

Last edited:
  • Heart

GSampson1982

Mark was so toxic in today’s Coffee Moaning that I need to vent!

At around 21 mins he starts talking about the possible suicide of Mick Norcross. After not very long he starts turning it into something about himself.

Starting with him implying it seems worse when masculine men commit suicide compared to others. You can tell he’s thinking that but then spirals off into toxic feminism, toxic attitudes to feminism, toxic masculinity and toxic attitudes to masculinity and it all gets confused. I think he’s simply trying to say we forget the pressures men are under. Fair enough but no need to frame it as men vs. women or masculine vs. feminine.

Anyway not a big deal but step 1 of making it about him.

And then to “trolling” which has no known link to Mick Norcross’s death.

He goes into full school teacher mode expressing something as an absolute truth that is actually completely wrong and harmful.

“Never stand in judgement of other people.”

What? Society hangs together because we make judgements of others and ourselves all the time. We have to question, investigate and challenge each other or there’d be nothing but corruption. What he means is “you lot should never criticise us while we try to make money from you.”

This of course comes from someone who is incredibly judgemental, including of himself.

But here’s the bit I find truly disgusting:

“If you slag someone off, in public, and it leads to them taking terrible action against themselves you have blood on your hands for a fact.”

Where to start!

1. Ok so he stressed the ‘in public’ bit which makes no sense at all. So doing it in private and pushing them to suicide, that’s fine? He’s not bothered about that detail because he wants to talk about himself.

2. Does he really not realise that he slags people off - celebrities and his own viewers, including insults and name calling in the comments (which then get deleted).

3. It is absolutely NOT TRUE that anyone who slags someone off is then responsible for their suicide. This is equivalent to saying that if someone slags someone off and then someone else murders that person because they’re perceived as an embarrassment, it’s the commenter that is responsible for their death not the murderer.

4. Mental health is a personal responsibility and just like we have to protect ourselves from starving or freezing to death, we have to protect our own mental health (and that of our children) not just hope the world is kind which it isn’t. It is completely within Mark’s power to avoid online criticism. He could pay someone to deal with YouTube comments, get off Twitter and make his Instagram private, but he freely chooses to expose himself to it. That is on him.

5. It does an injustice to anyone who has made the huge and brave decision to commit suicide to suggest they’ve done it because someone has slagged them off online. They often bring up Caroline Flack as an example when talking about this. The evidence suggests she had severe mental health and substance abuse problems, whether in her right mind or not was caught abusing her boyfriend, lost her job and was facing criminal prosecution and a media back lash. Suggesting that someone she didn’t know writing an unkind comment about her online played a significant part in her decision is ridiculous and insulting to her.

6. Systematic, inescapable bullying or harassment, particularly of children, is an entirely different matter. Slagging off is not automatically bullying or harassment. By definition it’s criticising in an unkind manner. We know that Mark perceives all criticism as unkind and misuses the word troll. Therefore, again, all he’s saying here is “don’t criticise us or you’ll be sorry.”

7. Free speech? Has he forgotten that’s a thing?

8. How will this kind of comment affect people like Josh or other well-meaning people that provided honest criticism and then got jumped on by him or other subs and called trolls. Are they now supposed to feel responsible for his mental health and if he ever does anything to harm himself, blood will be on their hands?

If he believes what he’s saying, he needs therapy.

So to anyone who listened to Coffee Moaning this morning and might have been affected by what he said - he is wrong and do not let this stop you judging and commenting on his/their behaviour and holding them accountable!

• Heart

cormorant

Chatty Member
urgghhhh! what film makes nadia think of mank- A STAR IS BORN! where the husband ends up commiting suicide in the end. she is so tasteless. what a fucking awful thing to say about someone you are in a relationship with; what an awful thing to say when you have had one husband who killed himself already. how could she fantasise her current marriage into being THAT film. just SO disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Hils

VIP Member
It came out on loose women today that Nadia is in the top 10 celebrities that inspire body confidence alongside Beyonce and Tess Daley. How on earth can they choose her 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25