Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New pod cast ‘how do you get through lock down with your teens’.....By watching them it looks like.... you let them do anything and everything they want !! 😡
i couldn’t agree more they literally did a whole episode endorsing their children taking drugs on this podcast once

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i couldn’t agree more they literally did a whole episode endorsing their children taking drugs on this podcast once
Yes! I wish they would stop with this podcast nonesense (confessions of a modern parent) because actually i don't see either of them being parents!!
They should get done under the trades descriptions act?:cautious:
Its a bit like that how to stay married tit!💩
(like being in a hostage situation) now someone please tell me why it is that the people who are least qualified to dish out advice are the ones who are giving it out?
This must be some kind of joke right?
Parenting and marriage guru's not to mention homeschooling experts has the world really gone mad?
What next? What other sparks of wisdom and joy because we've already had how to be sober and stay sane from him and how to cook from her?
Really its just one big joke and no wonder people unpick their media image its one big fabrication?
I know so many people who can cook better raise kids better hold more sensible and intelligent opinions and keep their homes and finances in better condition?
So what are they actually experts on?
Self deception maybe?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Well of course, cause every teen has and should experiment with drugs.. NOT! :rolleyes:

:coffee: Coffee Moaning is buffering, cut into Mark chatting about Nads on LW yesterday and her vulnerability, she gets stick but others like it. "Lacking in any shame." That's right. WTF is Nadia? Crap is being collected from the house, so Mark may have to bolt to the door. Roll call! Nanny Di was exhausted from yesterday, so she is coming today. Plug for Insta. Check out History of the Swear Word on Netflix... they watched a couple with the girls. Well, of course you did. Here we go with Mark's dissertation. Talking about giving up smoking. Talking about food addiction, now I want something to eat. They were talking about having a bacon sandwich in the chat. DON'T EVER JUDGE SOMEONE says Mark. Vaccine table, UK in 4th place. Statistics and more damned statistics. Israel is doing well with the vaccine (except the Palestinians ain't getting it). Lee is here. Joe Wicks passed gas on his live. Fart chat. Abusive Armie Sickfuck Hammer chat. Mark says he is stilted in film. Try wooden. Mark asked Maddie about him, she said she likes him and doesn't want to hear anything bad, he has gone that way since he left his wife. Umm, no he has not. Just check his thread in Tattle, the fucker has been up to crap for ages now. Chat about NIghtstalker. Mark says it makes him want to break into the Bee Gees Night Fever. Okay :oops:. Weirdo. Judith wants to know the make of their coffee machine. Thanks those who followed Izzy's page. Lee is a bloody talented chap. Pembrookshire Murders, Mark doesn't rate it because of the bad wigs. He walked out of a Johnny Depp film because of a bad wig. Someone said The Serpent had bad wigs. More bad wig chat. Yes, really. Laurandy and Faith want to know how the dogs are.

Vlog front: They don't have it in them. Nothing to say. If Nads does his hair it will be in the Vlog.

News: Police lost 150,000 crim records. Way to go geniuses. Something to do with Brexit. (Is it just me, or have competant people disappeared off the face of the earth? Where is that meteor?) Nads and Mark review Pieces of a Woman. Good news: Ovarian cancer breakthrough. R rate down. Hazel loves Mark's glasses. Nads is at Loose. COVID CHAT. Maddie has lost her taste and smell, in case you don't know. (Bear with me becuz this gets confusing this part) Maddie has been tested (tested for what exactly?), but then we thought she had it in February, but she lost her taste and smell 3 months ago?!? (Okay you sleuths, that didn't make a bit of sense to me, how about you?) Film chat. Laura Lawler says "there is an unpleasant tone from some, we are a lovely community." Nanny Di's # is on her Insta? Makai Smith says "Mark you really need to check before putting people in timeout, selective reportings to you."

Katie Price chat. Mark met her once. Assumes she wasn't have a good day. She was oiled to the gills in stripper heels, did a 360 degree spin. Gabrielle loves Mark and says he is brilliant. I can't see this squirrel they are on about. Someone says it's albino. :mad: Xander says good-bye to the knitting circle. (I think it is usually called a sewing circle) I think he has had a tiff with a couple in the chat. Rhonda says no songs please. Mark's past life filming in the biz chat. Mark got the Nanny Di message thanks guys. Jan says "We love you Mark!" Speak for yourself. Mark says he doesn't see anyone being nasty in chat, "Keep it frothy and silly." "Let's reign it back.... don't read the comments." (I'm not seeing anything either, they are collective losing it :p). Z listers in Dubai. "It's why we paused on Cornwall...although that was shot much earlier in the year." Yes, of course, everyone was free to go wherever they wanted back in the summer right? "Is that a white squirrel in the background? No, it's just a reflection of my light." I told you they are losing it! :ROFLMAO: "Let's calm it down now. We can put users in timeout." There was a squirrel. Stay peaceful and stay kind... Mark predicted this you know. Bendy Bus Plunges From Overpass in NYC. There will be a member's live from Nanny Di's flat tonight and then bringing her back. Mark is going to make another coffee, he hasn't had enough caffeine today. Teacher Mark says we want this to be a safe and friendly community, you can have different opinions and points of view, but keep it FIZZY. Words to live by. My feed cuts out. Laters! :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but what have I just seen! Worst part is you can genuinely see nipple 😳😳😳
I know he is a recovering addict but is she partaking of anything? Legal or illegal meds? Her actions are really manic, genuine question!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
:rolleyes: Mank's banging on this morning about how touched Nits was on LW to be in the top 10 most inspiring body confidence people.
I can only get down on my knees in gratitude that I didn't have to witness the fake shock and tears which must have ensued as she was told.

Honestly, stuffing your face stupid with McDonalds and Krispy Kraps, and putting on what looks like a stone a month is something to be proud of and voted for?

Anyone know who votes for these people? Interesting how all of them are well toned and work hard at their bodies and CARE VERY MUCH about what they look like, which is not Nitty's message. Some have also been obese and are now borderline anorexic, and others natural skinnies.

I don't get it, I smell a fix, by her managers and agents who have now seen that her only usp is body confidence; because she can't cook, sing, dance, act, read or present. She can eat though, LOTS. She must be in a real state now, because she is going to have to remain obese and as I said yesterday. Get that post christmas 2021 body out, in full, not in tights in a dark doomdrobe.

New photo please, front/back/side, with using... :unsure: I Can't Believe it's Not Butter.👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
:rolleyes: Mank's banging on this morning about how touched Nits was on LW to be in the top 10 most inspiring body confidence people.
I can only get down on my knees in gratitude that I didn't have to witness the fake shock and tears which must have ensued as she was told.

Honestly, stuffing your face stupid with McDonalds and Krispy Kraps, and putting on what looks like a stone a month is something to be proud of and voted for?

Anyone know who votes for these people? Interesting how all of them are well toned and work hard at their bodies and CARE VERY MUCH about what they look like, which is not Nitty's message. Some have also been obese and are now borderline anorexic, and others natural skinnies.

I don't get it, I smell a fix, by her managers and agents who have now seen that her only usp is body confidence; because she can't cook, sing, dance, act, read or present. She can eat though, LOTS. She must be in a real state now, because she is going to have to remain obese and as I said yesterday. Get that post christmas 2021 body out, in full, not in tights in a dark doomdrobe.

New photo please, front/back/side, with using... :unsure: I Can't Believe it's Not Butter.👏👏👏

It was on a web site called Professional Beauty and she is No 10. Does not say who voted or much about it really. It is on the link below.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It was on a web site called Professional Beauty and she is No 10. Does not say who voted or much about it really. It is on the link below.

Thank you Rivermoster, I see it is sponsored by Activia. I’m guessing she had her influencing or AD contract set up before the ‘winners’ were announced.

Reactions: 10
Bet yr ments are ok for coffee boring tho....🙄
Thank you Oohlia for posting this.
#fuckthe goverment#co-vid#fuckyall#fucktrump#fuckitall! etc etc
These truely are the ramblings of a self obsessed pillock! (and that is putting it politely!)
Also i don't think that behaving like a spoilt petulant brat ?(see above) has anything whatsoever to do with mental health?(but he gets the reaction he was looking for i.e big love!! what?)
Big love for throwing his toys out of the pram!!
Also i think its a bit of an insult to people with real mental health problems?
Who don't usually play it for sympathy in my experience?
In fact the very fact that this insta post is rigged to provoke a reaction shows it to be just another piece of histrionic attention seeking?🙄 imho.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Nadia has no body positivity: she just deceives herself about her own obesity, by making out it's a satire on other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Saira is going scorched earth with LW. It is amusing for us, but at the same time you have to careful when you do that. LW wasn't exactly a part-time job at McDonald's, this is in the media and it can rub some people (people you might need in the future) the wrong way. I agree, name names or shut it.

I found her irritating on The Apprentice.

They will probably bore us to death with a vlog all about taking the Xmas decs down. Did they put away the village yet.?
I think she has done some radio interviews and they are just publishing her quotes from the show over a number of days to stir things up ax she has actually been in hospital for surgery on her foot. The gutter press that live the nasty nardy are probably looking for reactions

Bet yr ments are ok for coffee boring tho....🙄
It’s attention seeking as nads getting lots of coverage in the press and us now seen as a top influence in body positivity so he’s probably jealous

• Heart
Nadia has no body positivity: she just deceives herself about her own obesity, by making out it's a satire on other women.
This 💯 per cent.
I hate this body positivity nonesense!!
Its from the school of thought that everything is fine and dandy with the world as long as you like yourself (a kind of sociopathic mantra then!) i.e confidence not competance? Winner takes all kind of mentality?🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just mistakenly turned on ITV, she’s anchoring, I lasted 30 seconds ( if that), her screeching has reached a new level which I imagine is as a result of the sheer self satisfied - ‘I’ve just won an Oscar,Emmy,Bafta‘ arrogance. So UP YOURS Saira Khan with your beautiful healthy body. I came 10th in an Activia survey for being dangerously overweight and encouraging others to do the same.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Don’t blame her but Looks bad on saira talking shite bout Lw . I think nitty was a huge decision in her exit . She said herself she’s couldn’t bare a few of them haha

Reactions: 10
I just mistakenly turned on ITV, she’s anchoring, I lasted 30 seconds ( if that), her screeching has reached a new level which I imagine is as a result of the sheer self satisfied - ‘I’ve just won an Oscar,Emmy,Bafta‘ arrogance. So UP YOURS Saira Khan with your beautiful healthy body. I came 10th in an Activia survey for being dangerously overweight and encouraging others to do the same.
Yes this is the same activia (yogurts?) that would tell us to love our guts?
Right?
Does nadia really look as if she loves her gut?
Food baby etc etc?
Oh please these companies are just as bad/hypocrities!!

Attachments

• Angry
Does Activia Know that Nasty Nadia never goes anywhere near their products, infact 50% of her diet is FAT AND BUTTER. She must not loose weight or she won't have anything to be positive about. What a joke. Who voted for this?

Maybe us Tattlers can run a competition too. Who is full of the most bs? Influencers who lie the most? 😂 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
This 💯 per cent.
I hate this body positivity nonesense!!
Its from the school of thought that everything is fine and dandy with the world as long as you like yourself (a kind of sociopathic mantra then!) i.e confidence not competance? Winner takes all kind of mentality?🥴
It's an excuse for lazy, unhealthy lifestyle. We all know Nitty eats like an absolute glutton. Her health problems will be massive as she ages.
When I was at school there were no obese kids. We did two hours PE a week and ate well. Also learned about good nutrition and how to cook.
Too many take aways and processed foods now. Rubbishy snacks, and giant chocolate bars. We all like a treat and Christmas is a time for that.
But a balanced diet and exercise is not rocket science. I don't believe in dressing it up as something it's not. Cellulite is fat and toxins build up.

• Heart

I just can't believe this either!🤔😮Especially when you read the comments in the DM. The majority are extremely damming. I'm so glad I didn't see her on LW. It would have been sickening🤢Somebody must love her at LW for her to get all this positive coverage! I'm finding I can't watch LW anymore, I think it's had its day, and there seems to be a 'funny' atmosphere there now. I think there is more to why Andrea and Saira left, but we'll probably never know...😒

Wow this thread moves fast. I watched first few minutes of LW with N presenting then switched to Steph’s Packed Lunch and Bill Bailey is presenting ☺ and he’s doing such a good job for a novice, better than Richard Madeley and makes me laugh 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.