Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Bumfluff80 for the title score and thank you chipmunk for keeping things in order for us. (y)

Yes the infamous (in his own head) tapes were revealed with much fan fare and deception as is par the norm for the sawalha adderleys.

Nanny di is the fall guy

They broke lockdown rules and reacted like it was other peoples fault for pointing this out?

Still tried to make the controversy fit their narrative by witholding the tapes sulking for ages and then bringing them out when the pandemic was at its worst for a long time?

Insensitive much?

Also saira kahn left loose women and has burnt all her bridges behind her (good for her) dropping not very subtle hints about in fighting and lack of support and hinting that their is more drama/revelations to follow?
This is interesting as melanie blake is her agent and her book ruthless women is soon to be released.

Some things however remain the same the chaos and discord the woe is me mental health chats and the conflicting advice/anxiety over co-vid and vaccines.

Finally it has to be said that a few of their subs are fed up with the hypocrisy of mark and nadia and their constant preaching and
virtue signalling r.e co-vid and some of them have unsubscribed more will probably follow?

We shall have to wait and see?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for new thread.

Nitty is so nauseating. She always has to be performing and showing off in front of her kids just in the hope that they will notice her and give a fake giggle, her constant acting like a kid must drive them nuts. She never acts like a proper mother always has to be the centre of attention, everyone look at meee I'm nadia sawalha off the telly. Patrick looks a good match for moodie, another scruffbag, fits right in with that bunch of tramps a younger version of manky mumps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you for new thread.

Nitty is so nauseating. She always has to be performing and showing off in front of her kids just in the hope that they will notice her and give a fake giggle, her constant acting like a kid must drive them nuts. She never acts like a proper mother always has to be the centre of attention, everyone look at meee I'm nadia sawalha off the telly. Patrick looks a good match for moodie, another scruffbag, fits right in with that bunch of tramps a younger version of manky mumps.
Yes well observed CarrieAnne!
I think the whole family need a dose of ritalin!
She needs to calm down and be present!
Lockdown is tough on mothers but as we all know she's made a rod for her own back in being lax both with herself and with her husband and daughters?
She needs to pull her finger out (imho).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thankyou @Misbehaving for creating a new thread ๐Ÿ˜

It's fascinating how the Sawalha-Adderleys comments section reads like all is rosey and everyone agrees with everything they say. It's got alot worse recently... It's edited within an inch if it's life.

Nadia is raging in her Instagram about other celebs posting fake and airbrushed pictures of themselves. She's arguing the fake filters pictures (which she uses!) promote the diet culture etc...she's obviously forgotten their fake airbrushed Christmas Day photo where her chin was lengthened and their skin looked like porcelain and was as fake as fake can be...

What they do to their comments sections gives a VERY fake view of the opinions of their followers.

Be it fake airbrushed pictures or highly edited comments sections, fake is fake, they present a distorted view of their comments section everyday which equally annoys people. They are both masters of deception ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Woo hoo thank you so much. I am going to celebrate my first thread title with a big plate of Mamma,s spaghetti and a Krispy Kreme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thankyou @Misbehaving for creating a new thread ๐Ÿ˜

It's fascinating how the Sawalha-Adderleys comments section reads like all is rosey and everyone agrees with everything they say. It's got alot worse recently... It's edited within an inch if it's life.

Nadia is raging in her Instagram about other celebs posting fake and airbrushed pictures of themselves. She's arguing the fake filters pictures (which she uses!) promote the diet culture etc...she's obviously forgotten their fake airbrushed Christmas Day photo where her chin was lengthened and their skin looked like porcelain and was as fake as fake can be...

What they do to their comments sections gives a VERY fake view of the opinions of their followers.

Be it fake airbrushed pictures or highly edited comments sections, fake is fake, they present a distorted view of their comments section everyday which equally annoys people. They are both masters of deception ๐Ÿ˜ก
Yes this ๐Ÿ’ฏ per cent!
It actually can't be healthy to be that deluded! Also to be so controlling tha honest dialogue is dimissed with the effect that your yt channel becomes an echo chamber of sycophants?
I actually feel sorry for them in a way that their egos are so fragile?
Imagine being so easily offended?
Its a sign of the times (in a bad sense) when cancel culture is so prevelant?
Yet common sense of being allowed a difference of opinion isn't?

Woo hoo thank you so much. I am going to celebrate my first thread title with a big plate of Mamma,s spaghetti and a Krispy Kreme.
Ha ha enjoy:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
LW, I'm with Janet on this one. Being an Influencer is the most bs "career" going these days. To me, it's up there with consulting.

I'm a bit at a loose ends right at the moment, so I will do recap of Night tit. Nads is enamoured with an artist named Nikkolas Smith. "He does the most amazing art." Yes he does. Mark tells Ashley they will be quick, because Ashley has to get to bed. :unsure: What? You have subs dictating what time and how long the live is now? Trump impeachment talk. :sleep: Nads says Mark is frightened she will say something litigious. He says he wasn't saying that. No, he was worried that it would be a splurge of incoherence. (Not unlike other days that end in Y I suppose.) Nads does an impersonation of Trump in Texas, "lookin at da waaaahll." Less than 2 mins first tiff about a Trump meme. Nads says she read it out to him, Mark says no, it was someone else he knows. Who? Maddie? Xander dropping in with his opinion, doesn't believe in the impeachment.

Okay, so you know that film with the Jewish director and screenwriter with Springtime for Hitler song? (You mean "The Producers"?) Yes, well Mark was toying with doing something about major political things going on in the world. Nads' dad pulled him up on it, said it was a bit sensitive, not the right time, etc. So, he said the idea was crap then? :p Nads says "Thank God!" I thought she was an atheist? Mark talks about Jerry Springer the Musical he says to Nads "Do you remember that? Hello?" Nadia is in her own world. "Are you alright? " She's fine, just reading the comments. So the poiint of this is Mark saying there will be Trump, the musical. Yay. Or, Or, Or could it be a modern Shakespearian comedy? A "Comedy of Errors?" (That has been done before, by Shakespeare himself.) Are you still with this idea, anyone? Or are these just the ramblings of someone hepped up on caffiene? "It's just a thought." :D

Conspiracy theories abound in chat. The Cornwall Tapes. Mark was watching Night Stalker on Neflix. Tells us it is pretty grim. (It's about a serial killer, thanks Captain Obvious! :rolleyes:) Get this, Mark has a concern that things are going to get worse before they get better. (Insert the Nicholas Cage meme you don't say?) Someone in chat asks where are your glasses from Nadia? Nads says Trump is delusional. Question, binary answer: Are we looking at a civil uprising or is it going to go out in a damp fizzle? Most chatters say yes. Apparently Chelsey Clinton and Ivanka Trump were bezzie mates once. Xander Gibbs sticking his neb in, amendment signed, arrests made, this impeachment is folly. Mention of Shaun King (Martin Luther Cream), I wish they would stop quoting and promoting that fuckwit. Sharona is asking if Maddie and Patrick liked their bedding in Cornwall?!? Whaaat? I can't figure out who Ashley is calling a C U Next Tuesday. Faith Goodman wants Mark to stop the Jimmy Saville adverts playing on the Cornwall Tapes! :ROFLMAO: Mrs. Downs86 says Maddie and Patrick look like a young Nads and Mark. Give it a rest will you? Claire Smiley is totally lost. JJ asks "DID YOU BREAK LOCKDOWN RULES?" Nads says "God bless them" the Americans. Again, aren't you an atheist? :rolleyes: Nads waddles away. Hit the thumbs up! Oh heck she is back bitching about Trump. Warning, Nads is going to say something controversal "A lot of those people who stormed Capitol Hill are not very bright people." Sometimes she just walks right in it. :p "And I feel they were used by him...(wait for it) as bullets." :ROFLMAO: Mark says "Let me try and upack what you are saying." :ROFLMAO: Good luck! I can't even begin to describe Nadia's impression of one of the Trumpsters saying he said to take it by combat. They did bring the entertainment at points this evening. Nads says "Come on Xander, I know we always argue, but come on."

Scottish fisherman are going to be dumping rotting shellfish on Downing Street. So Mark says, "We don't have guns, but we have rotting shelfish." ๐Ÿ˜ฃ God bless the Americans again! "We love America." (I look at the timestamp, 6 more minutes of this.) Nadia is feeling sorry for the loser Trump followers, that they have been cheated. You make your bed, or not in the Sawadderlys. Welcome song. Nads is singing it to the tune of Happy Birthday. I thought they nixed that idea. More Capitol talk. Nads: "Why didn't he have a gun, everyone in America has a gun." Umm no Nads, it just seems that way. Kind of like when Americans think of England being filled with posh people or Cockney barrow boys, who live on big estates or lively backstreets, with beautifully manicured gardens and having proppa manners. Exactly, nothing like you. :p Flip to 4G. "They weren't the brightest pennies in the box were they?" The hits keep coming. COVID chat. Question to the gov't: If we are in the worst situation we have been in, if we have had the worst day of death, most infectious form of virus, why is lockdown imcomparable to the first lockdown. Fair enough question. (There is still traffic around where I live.) Oh dear, Faith Goodman thinks Mark can control the ads, she saw that Jimmy Saville ad 3x! It is making me intrigued. Trump is speaking OHMYGAWD! Lots of lurve guysssssssss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you Bumfluff80 for the title score and thank you chipmunk for keeping things in order for us. (y)

Yes the infamous (in his own head) tapes were revealed with much fan fare and deception as is par the norm for the sawalha adderleys.

Nanny di is the fall guy

They broke lockdown rules and reacted like it was other peoples fault for pointing this out?

Still tried to make the controversy fit their narrative by witholding the tapes sulking for ages and then bringing them out when the pandemic was at its worst for a long time?

Insensitive much?

Also saira kahn left loose women and has burnt all her bridges behind her (good for her) dropping not very subtle hints about in fighting and lack of support and hinting that their is more drama/revelations to follow?
This is interesting as melanie blake is her agent and her book ruthless women is soon to be released.

Some things however remain the same the chaos and discord the woe is me mental health chats and the conflicting advice/anxiety over co-vid and vaccines.

Finally it has to be said that a few of their subs are fed up with the hypocrisy of mark and nadia and their constant preaching and
virtue signalling r.e co-vid and some of them have unsubscribed more will probably follow?

Thank you Misbehaving and Bumfluff80 for the name and set up ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘โค

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank for the new thread and thread title ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Just thought id share this.....sounds familiar doesnt it? ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
True to form the gruesome twosome appeared last night with breaking news from America:D:D. Xander was in full swing but I noticed in the live comments Carol smillie asking for help every few minutes, help, help, somebody kill me, I'm so anxious. Then when someone asked her what was wrong she replies I'm ok then went on to ask for help, then said goodbye to everyone followed by help, help. Funny how those two were responding to other people's comments but completely ignored Carol who was posting these comments all through the live. I get it that she seems to do this a lot so they take no notice but it must be distressing for others to see these messages and I don't see why they just don't block her if she is just looking for attention. They attract all the wrong sort of people on their channel.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
True to form the gruesome twosome appeared last night with breaking news from America:D:D. Xander was in full swing but I noticed in the live comments Carol smillie asking for help every few minutes, help, help, somebody kill me, I'm so anxious. Then when someone asked her what was wrong she replies I'm ok then went on to ask for help, then said goodbye to everyone followed by help, help. Funny how those two were responding to other people's comments but completely ignored Carol who was posting these comments all through the live. I get it that she seems to do this a lot so they take no notice but it must be distressing for others to see these messages and I don't see why they just don't block her if she is just looking for attention. They attract all the wrong sort of people on their channel.
Carol Smillie apologised to Mark on his Insta post last night for her comments, he said her understood how she's feeling and hopes she gets support, I don't know how to share the IG post on here

Reactions: 6
Have reported Cornish Vlog #3 to You Tube :) funny how I feel so much calmer after reporting them! ๐Ÿ˜‚

They are such hypocrites! When others break government guidelines and rules, they are of course the first to criticise, but obviously when they do it , they didn't break the rules "they unwittingly make a mistake" ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ All they care about is making lots of ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ถ Let's hope they get fined , or You tube has a word with them or maybe even gets fined itself for allowing their Youtubers to promote such rule breaking behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Carol smillie asking for help every few minutes, help, help, somebody kill me, I'm so anxious.
That was what was going on in chat? I was wondering.

:coffee:Coffee Moaning Time! It's only Mark so I expect the fan club/support group/stalkers will be out in full force. He hasn't even turned on the Xmas tree lights. How about you take the damn tree down? People have reached out on Insta to note that Mark is looking down. Difficult week. Roll call! When is Mark going to make a souffle like Lee? New family guest by the name of Karen. Mark talks about his hair. Poll: should Nadia cut Mark's hair. Someone comments Maddie did a good job on Nanny Di. Come on, there wasn't much there to begin with and she's hardly Vidal Sassoon. :rolleyes: Someone wants a sober chat. Marks ments are busted, but thankfully doesn't want a drink. (I cannot get my head around someone who is allegedly bipolar and not on meds.) Skye Elise says he is doing brilliantly. Carrie loves his hair. Mark recommends the book "Shuggie Bain" by Douglas Stuart, about addiction, a boy and his relationship with his mum. And just like that, cue Mark and his mum, not as bad as the book. We are in support group mode. Katie is another name to the list. Mark is describing the content of the channel. Mark says there is too much blancmange on social media. Says showbiz chat will be coming soon again. It's almost a full-time job for them. Ashley says there is too much fakeness on social media. Loves the community, blah, blah. Yes it was 11 mins talking about recovery and channel. Brenda is from Dublin, oh he wants to go back there. Zoe Ball mentioned these two on the radio.

Back in recovery chat.... makes me want to drink. :p Promoting their Insta. Nanny Di doesn't really get it. Nanny Di is coming today. Poll: Should we do the members live from her flat. (I dunno, too claustraphobic and I might start feeling itchy.) COVID CHAT. Brazil variant. There's somebody at the door! Toffs barks ๐Ÿถ. Mark leaves, comes back to say no one was there. Shut the borders!! It just won't happen says Mark. There's a Danish variant. (Hmmm danish ๐Ÿ˜) Talk about how long immunity lasts after getting it. Has COVID replaced the flu? Mark no one is getting a cold let alone the flu because the coronavirus is extremely contagious. Jesus where have you been? (JMO but all gov'ts in the west have screwed it up.) Alcohol + vaccine. Mark swigs his coffee. I missed a question. I think it was what do you miss. Mark thinks there will be massive orgies after the virus. ๐Ÿคฎ Lowering the tone yet again. Mark wants to out there filming and pitching, the culchah, tired of Zoom. Xander just wants to go for lunch. I want Xander to take a running jump. Andrea loves Nads body confidence posts she makes. One person's body confidence is another's exhibitionist methinks. ๐Ÿค“ Phoebe Lee thinks ๐Ÿ’„ will be so popular after masks go and Mark is looking forward to wearing again. Oldham council have vaccinated their homeless, good for them! ๐Ÿ‘ WHO visit to China today. Alarm goes off. Members live later. Go see the Cornish Vlog. Hit the thumbs up guyysssss!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Have reported Cornish Vlog #3 to You Tube :) funny how I feel so much calmer after reporting them! ๐Ÿ˜‚

They are such hypocrites! When others break government guidelines and rules, they are of course the first to criticise, but obviously when they do it , they didn't break the rules "they unwittingly make a mistake" ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ All they care about is making lots of ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ถ Let's hope they get fined , or You tube has a word with them or maybe even gets fined itself for allowing their Youtubers to promote such rule breaking behaviour.
I've reported all the tapes as I was also angry how they can earn from not obeying the rules ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Nanny di is the fall guy

Insensitive much?

Thank you @Misbehaving for creating new thread and wonderful breakdown โค and thank you @Bumfluff80 for great title.โค

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.