Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou @Misbehaving for creating a new thread 😍

It's fascinating how the Sawalha-Adderleys comments section reads like all is rosey and everyone agrees with everything they say. It's got alot worse recently... It's edited within an inch if it's life.

Nadia is raging in her Instagram about other celebs posting fake and airbrushed pictures of themselves. She's arguing the fake filters pictures (which she uses!) promote the diet culture etc...she's obviously forgotten their fake airbrushed Christmas Day photo where her chin was lengthened and their skin looked like porcelain and was as fake as fake can be...

What they do to their comments sections gives a VERY fake view of the opinions of their followers.

Be it fake airbrushed pictures or highly edited comments sections, fake is fake, they present a distorted view of their comments section everyday which equally annoys people. They are both masters of deception 😡
God that is sickening, absolutely sickening. If I had Insta I would post her filtered photos; there was one where she had made her face so thin, her nose nearly reached her chin. Yes I would post them with her comments underneath! With HYPOCRITE stamped across the front.

God her diet spouting BS hypocrisy really gets me riled.

Great post @notSUBmissive

• Angry
Reactions: 19
God that is sickening, absolutely sickening. If I had Insta I would post her filtered photos; there was one where she had made her face so thin, her nose nearly reached her chin. Yes I would post them with her comments underneath! With HYPOCRITE stamped across the front.

God her diet spouting BS hypocrisy really gets me riled.

Great post @notSUBmissive
I put a comment about that under the DM article so lets see if they publish that one - also posted one about their holiday in Cornwall.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely a hypocrite! Nadia who seems to forget she's been ok with airbrushing when she's been in trashy mags or when she herself is using a filter on live instagram posts! She even admitted in the past that the cover of her fitness video had been airbrushed and touched up to give her longer slimmer legs! Airbrushing knees of course is ridiculous but Nadia uses anything to get her wobbly bits in the Daily Mail sidebar of shame! #desperate

View attachment 388703View attachment 388704

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Number of (bought) subs go up so she has it all out on the bar of shame today.

:unsure: Posting old photos of herself, not as body proud as she makes out then. Come on Nitty, get your January post Christmas 2021 swimsuit shots out, and then tell us how proud you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she secretly losing weight? I can't watch for long enough to see if she is still waddling, but when she's sitting down her face is looking thinner, like extreme dieting thinner.

..and what's with keeping the Christmas Trees up? I know they are lazy, but is it some sort of pathetic rebellious statement.
We're not suspicious or religious and therefore don't celebrate Epiphany (Huh:rolleyes: like they would even know what that is)

How about we've reached the 12th day of Christmas, feels like a good time to pack everything away and make a fresh start along with everyone else? Are they doing it to be different from everyone else? What is the reasoning behind it?

I mean if you like the trees that much, why not take the decs off and just have some trees in your living room, would make more sense. I suppose they must be fake trees which is kind of a blessing; goodness can you imagine having to watch those trees slowly wilting, shedding every last needle until just the skeletons are left. How utterly depressing. They would love that, they would call them 'decaying art installations.'

What's the betting they are waiting for lockdown to end so they can get someone else to come in and pack it all away.

Reactions: 15
Is she secretly losing weight? I can't watch for long enough to see if she is still waddling, but when she's sitting down her face is looking thinner, like extreme dieting thinner.

..and what's with keeping the Christmas Trees up? I know they are lazy, but is it some sort of pathetic rebellious statement.
We're not suspicious or religious and therefore don't celebrate Epiphany (Huh:rolleyes: like they would even know what that is)

How about we've reached the 12th day of Christmas, feels like a good time to pack everything away and make a fresh start along with everyone else? Are they doing it to be different from everyone else? What is the reasoning behind it?

I mean if you like the trees that much, why not take the decs off and just have some trees in your living room, would make more sense. I suppose they must be fake trees which is kind of a blessing; goodness can you imagine having to watch those trees slowly wilting, shedding every last needle until just the skeletons are left. How utterly depressing. They would love that, they would call them 'decaying art installations.'

What's the betting they are waiting for lockdown to end so they can get someone else to come in and pack it all away.
They did the same thing with the trees last year, it's laziness. Imagine the dust on and under it all!

Reactions: 13
Reported Cornwall vlog again. The state of them. Why do they dress like tramps. Behaving like drunken students on a bender. Nasty Mank constantly taking the piss out of squiffy Nitty. Shots of her fat arse, and constant showing off in front of the teens. Moaning about the price of the meal. Well you should have stayed in London and ordered a Maccydees. Dirty witch taking her makeup off in bed (she wouldn't normally) just read on here. Should have had a good wash before getting into that pristine bed. Any one else find Manks teeth revolting. As for that cackling laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Reported Cornwall vlog again. The state of them. Why do they dress like tramps. Behaving like drunken students on a bender. Nasty Mank constantly taking the piss out of squiffy Nitty. Shots of her fat arse, and constant showing off in front of the teens. Moaning about the price of the meal. Well you should have stayed in London and ordered a Maccydees. Dirty witch taking her makeup off in bed (she wouldn't normally) just read on here. Should have had a good wash before getting into that pristine bed. Any one else find Manks teeth revolting. As for that cackling laugh.
Ooh they're just soo anarchic, crazy and wild aren't they and his madcap antics are hilarious. Laugh, I thought I'd never start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maddies 18 now she could go get herself a job but I think that they think she’s above doing a regular job . They have this aura about them when around regular workers that they are so above them . They just can’t relate to people Working because they’ve never had to do that. I’d say maddies lack of basic qualifications would make it hard for her to get a job now as well . Don’t mind all the semi sex tapes on her Instagram wich is set to public view . Smh . They all so lazy Jesus

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Manky saying on coffee boring today that his full time job is the you tube channel... give me strength, he's full of tit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thank you Bumfluff80 for the title score and thank you chipmunk for keeping things in order for us. (y)

Yes the infamous (in his own head) tapes were revealed with much fan fare and deception as is par the norm for the sawalha adderleys.

Nanny di is the fall guy

They broke lockdown rules and reacted like it was other peoples fault for pointing this out?

Still tried to make the controversy fit their narrative by witholding the tapes sulking for ages and then bringing them out when the pandemic was at its worst for a long time?

Insensitive much?

Also saira kahn left loose women and has burnt all her bridges behind her (good for her) dropping not very subtle hints about in fighting and lack of support and hinting that their is more drama/revelations to follow?
This is interesting as melanie blake is her agent and her book ruthless women is soon to be released.

Some things however remain the same the chaos and discord the woe is me mental health chats and the conflicting advice/anxiety over co-vid and vaccines.

Finally it has to be said that a few of their subs are fed up with the hypocrisy of mark and nadia and their constant preaching and
virtue signalling r.e co-vid and some of them have unsubscribed more will probably follow?

We shall have to wait and see?
Thankyou for the new thread 😊

Manky saying on coffee boring today that his full time job is the you tube channel... give me strength, he's full of tit!
Ffs,his full time job is being an annoying arse, hes totally deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
there is no way they have gained another thousand subs, their viewing figures do not reflect the amount of subs bots they have
I bet ManicManky has the vlogson repeat on every device in the house throughout the day

Thankyou for the new thread 😊

Ffs,his full time job is being an annoying arse, hes totally deluded.
there is no work in that idiot , he has what we say up north a glass back, theres no bend in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maddies 18 now she could go get herself a job but I think that they think she’s above doing a regular job . They have this aura about them when around regular workers that they are so above them . They just can’t relate to people Working because they’ve never had to do that. I’d say maddies lack of basic qualifications would make it hard for her to get a job now as well . Don’t mind all the semi sex tapes on her Instagram wich is set to public view . Smh . They all so lazy Jesus
She wouldn't be able to work a the moment though due to lockdown, so I will have to sit that one out for now. Although I don't agree with anything Nitty does, she does work and provide for the family and I think she would try and encourage her children to be independent women. It's the Dad that's the problem!

Reactions: 10
She wouldn't be able to work a the moment though due to lockdown, so I will have to sit that one out for now. Although I don't agree with anything Nitty does, she does work and provide for the family and I think she would try and encourage her children to be independent women. It's the Dad that's the problem!
There are plenty of essential shops needing staff. I know my local supermarket needs workers at the moment.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.