Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used the kitchen food scissors to cut Marks eyebrows and ear hair šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ while stood in the kitchen. šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ Disgusting. I feel sorry for the people went in after them.
They are all in the same filthy mix together so to them it does not matter which scissors they use to cut body hair, toe nails or chicken breasts. Bet they use the same cloth for nou nous, floors and washing up. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah gangsta my arse! I really hate that stupid nihilist attitude!! I know some real gangsters from albania and guess what they don't act like that!!
In fact they are savvy enough to work for themselves put a lot of money in the bank and then go and feather their own nests and build up their families!!
I don't agree with it by the way being immoral is still immoral even if you think that the means justify the ends (they don't)
My point being though that they are not trapped by that lifestyle and are very smart in making it work for them.
They are predators to be sure but they are not victims but when you display yourself explictly drink and drugs and cheap swagger all you are doing is making it easy for people to hurt you?
Its not wild its not badass its someone trying to numb reality and control it because they can't cope with it? (imo)
The fact that the parents encourage such behaviour only shows to me how lazy they are and how little they actually care.
Love is boundries and security and trust and co operation i'm always dismissive of these highly charged insta posts.
Particularly between father and daughter because who makes a big deal about public displays of affection to me lacks it on the inside (virtue signalling).
He's happy because she has been dragged up to his level and misery loves company and the fact that she stays at home gives him reassurance.
God help her if she ever wanted to be independant or does her clingy father expect her to always be there?
(For his benefit not hers).
They used the kitchen food scissors to cut Marks eyebrows and ear hair šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ while stood in the kitchen. šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ Disgusting. I feel sorry for the people went in after them.
disgusting vile people. No concern for anyone, particularly during the pandemic -they should have been reported to the owners of the holiday rental as it would have needed fumigating
remember when he cut his long filthy toe nails in the kitchen at home at the itchen table and they were so long and rank they landed in some food she was cooking ALso he he put his toe nails he cut in a can of coke and Natty drank from it, i would have thrown him out -he is a middle aged man with 4 children, there really are no words for his disgusting behaviour, no wonder he cant get any work

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Mark was so toxic in todayā€™s Coffee Moaning that I need to vent!

At around 21 mins he starts talking about the possible suicide of Mick Norcross. After not very long he starts turning it into something about himself.

Starting with him implying it seems worse when masculine men commit suicide compared to others. You can tell heā€™s thinking that but then spirals off into toxic feminism, toxic attitudes to feminism, toxic masculinity and toxic attitudes to masculinity and it all gets confused. I think heā€™s simply trying to say we forget the pressures men are under. Fair enough but no need to frame it as men vs. women or masculine vs. feminine.

Anyway not a big deal but step 1 of making it about him.

And then to ā€œtrollingā€ which has no known link to Mick Norcrossā€™s death.

He goes into full school teacher mode expressing something as an absolute truth that is actually completely wrong and harmful.

ā€œNever stand in judgement of other people.ā€

What? Society hangs together because we make judgements of others and ourselves all the time. We have to question, investigate and challenge each other or thereā€™d be nothing but corruption. What he means is ā€œyou lot should never criticise us while we try to make money from you.ā€

This of course comes from someone who is incredibly judgemental, including of himself.

But hereā€™s the bit I find truly disgusting:

ā€œIf you slag someone off, in public, and it leads to them taking terrible action against themselves you have blood on your hands for a fact.ā€

Where to start!

1. Ok so he stressed the ā€˜in publicā€™ bit which makes no sense at all. So doing it in private and pushing them to suicide, thatā€™s fine? Heā€™s not bothered about that detail because he wants to talk about himself.

2. Does he really not realise that he slags people off - celebrities and his own viewers, including insults and name calling in the comments (which then get deleted).

3. It is absolutely NOT TRUE that anyone who slags someone off is then responsible for their suicide. This is equivalent to saying that if someone slags someone off and then someone else murders that person because theyā€™re perceived as an embarrassment, itā€™s the commenter that is responsible for their death not the murderer.

4. Mental health is a personal responsibility and just like we have to protect ourselves from starving or freezing to death, we have to protect our own mental health (and that of our children) not just hope the world is kind which it isnā€™t. It is completely within Markā€™s power to avoid online criticism. He could pay someone to deal with YouTube comments, get off Twitter and make his Instagram private, but he freely chooses to expose himself to it. That is on him.

5. It does an injustice to anyone who has made the huge and brave decision to commit suicide to suggest theyā€™ve done it because someone has slagged them off online. They often bring up Caroline Flack as an example when talking about this. The evidence suggests she had severe mental health and substance abuse problems, whether in her right mind or not was caught abusing her boyfriend, lost her job and was facing criminal prosecution and a media back lash. Suggesting that someone she didnā€™t know writing an unkind comment about her online played a significant part in her decision is ridiculous and insulting to her.

6. Systematic, inescapable bullying or harassment, particularly of children, is an entirely different matter. Slagging off is not automatically bullying or harassment. By definition itā€™s criticising in an unkind manner. We know that Mark perceives all criticism as unkind and misuses the word troll. Therefore, again, all heā€™s saying here is ā€œdonā€™t criticise us or youā€™ll be sorry.ā€

7. Free speech? Has he forgotten thatā€™s a thing?

8. How will this kind of comment affect people like Josh or other well-meaning people that provided honest criticism and then got jumped on by him or other subs and called trolls. Are they now supposed to feel responsible for his mental health and if he ever does anything to harm himself, blood will be on their hands?

If he believes what heā€™s saying, he needs therapy.

So to anyone who listened to Coffee Moaning this morning and might have been affected by what he said - he is wrong and do not let this stop you judging and commenting on his/their behaviour and holding them accountable!
Must congratulate you on this very thoughtful and well balanced rant. I couldn't agree more and it makes me proud that you make a stand against this false reality people like Mank peddle out . I love it that people on this site think for themselves,stand up against bullshit and articulate what I'm thinking but in a better way than I ever could. That's why I keep reading here despite my intense sAdderley aversion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mark was so toxic in todayā€™s Coffee Moaning that I need to vent!

At around 21 mins he starts talking about the possible suicide of Mick Norcross. After not very long he starts turning it into something about himself.

Starting with him implying it seems worse when masculine men commit suicide compared to others. You can tell heā€™s thinking that but then spirals off into toxic feminism, toxic attitudes to feminism, toxic masculinity and toxic attitudes to masculinity and it all gets confused. I think heā€™s simply trying to say we forget the pressures men are under. Fair enough but no need to frame it as men vs. women or masculine vs. feminine.

Anyway not a big deal but step 1 of making it about him.

And then to ā€œtrollingā€ which has no known link to Mick Norcrossā€™s death.

He goes into full school teacher mode expressing something as an absolute truth that is actually completely wrong and harmful.

ā€œNever stand in judgement of other people.ā€

What? Society hangs together because we make judgements of others and ourselves all the time. We have to question, investigate and challenge each other or thereā€™d be nothing but corruption. What he means is ā€œyou lot should never criticise us while we try to make money from you.ā€

This of course comes from someone who is incredibly judgemental, including of himself.

But hereā€™s the bit I find truly disgusting:

ā€œIf you slag someone off, in public, and it leads to them taking terrible action against themselves you have blood on your hands for a fact.ā€

Where to start!

1. Ok so he stressed the ā€˜in publicā€™ bit which makes no sense at all. So doing it in private and pushing them to suicide, thatā€™s fine? Heā€™s not bothered about that detail because he wants to talk about himself.

2. Does he really not realise that he slags people off - celebrities and his own viewers, including insults and name calling in the comments (which then get deleted).

3. It is absolutely NOT TRUE that anyone who slags someone off is then responsible for their suicide. This is equivalent to saying that if someone slags someone off and then someone else murders that person because theyā€™re perceived as an embarrassment, itā€™s the commenter that is responsible for their death not the murderer.

4. Mental health is a personal responsibility and just like we have to protect ourselves from starving or freezing to death, we have to protect our own mental health (and that of our children) not just hope the world is kind which it isnā€™t. It is completely within Markā€™s power to avoid online criticism. He could pay someone to deal with YouTube comments, get off Twitter and make his Instagram private, but he freely chooses to expose himself to it. That is on him.

5. It does an injustice to anyone who has made the huge and brave decision to commit suicide to suggest theyā€™ve done it because someone has slagged them off online. They often bring up Caroline Flack as an example when talking about this. The evidence suggests she had severe mental health and substance abuse problems, whether in her right mind or not was caught abusing her boyfriend, lost her job and was facing criminal prosecution and a media back lash. Suggesting that someone she didnā€™t know writing an unkind comment about her online played a significant part in her decision is ridiculous and insulting to her.

6. Systematic, inescapable bullying or harassment, particularly of children, is an entirely different matter. Slagging off is not automatically bullying or harassment. By definition itā€™s criticising in an unkind manner. We know that Mark perceives all criticism as unkind and misuses the word troll. Therefore, again, all heā€™s saying here is ā€œdonā€™t criticise us or youā€™ll be sorry.ā€

7. Free speech? Has he forgotten thatā€™s a thing?

8. How will this kind of comment affect people like Josh or other well-meaning people that provided honest criticism and then got jumped on by him or other subs and called trolls. Are they now supposed to feel responsible for his mental health and if he ever does anything to harm himself, blood will be on their hands?

If he believes what heā€™s saying, he needs therapy.

So to anyone who listened to Coffee Moaning this morning and might have been affected by what he said - he is wrong and do not let this stop you judging and commenting on his/their behaviour and holding them accountable!
Mark is right. I now fully prostrate myself at the feet of Saint Nadia of the holy gunt.

Oh no wait, I am not a member of his family so I don't have to put up with being emotionally blackmailed. Remember everyone he gave up drinking for you and his life is daily misery Remember that if you leave him he'll kill himself with drink or drugs! Blahblahblah!

They are doing a live review of It's a sin. I'm really looking forward to watching that, but i'll do so without the parasite of the sawalha adderleys attached to it. Seriously......

• Heart
Reactions: 17
disgusting vile people. No concern for anyone, particularly during the pandemic -they should have been reported to the owners of the holiday rental as it would have needed fumigating
remember when he cut his long filthy toe nails in the kitchen at home at the itchen table and they were so long and rank they landed in some food she was cooking ALso he he put his toe nails he cut in a can of coke and Natty drank from it, i would have thrown him out -he is a middle aged man with 4 children, there really are no words for his disgusting behaviour, no wonder he cant get any work
The people who own that property would have done that, they are used to it. My sister does the meet and greet in her lovely lets in the same area then goes into the property after a couple of days on the excuse of - everything alright, anything you want etc just to have a look and says she can tell what it is going to be like after a week. She said you would not believe how some of them are left but will not tell me by whom. šŸ¤”

(she was not a property speculator but married a Cornish man 45 years ago and bought older properties for something to do and did lots of homes under the hammer type things which paid off)

I do wonder if Nitty got this as a freebie or a cheap let to advertise it - do any of you know exactly where it is in Carbis Bay as I can't (won't) watch their you tubes and I can ask my sis who owns it . thanks.

Reactions: 7
Oh no thats awful. Do you know which vlog it was on please?

Reactions: 2
they are worried/shitting, as to what Melanie Blake will reveal
It is not a reveal book but fiction so we can only guess who she is talking about in the book. She has to get lots of publicity to get people interested in the book so that is what Nitty is worried about - the book is published on 16th Feb.

Reactions: 8
Nitty said on loose women today that her and manky share their money. He doesn't work so how has he got any money, okay they make money from youtube and insta but that's because she is well-known and we all know she keeps him and keeps her lazy daughter who should be earning a living for herself and paying housekeeping. Nitty is so fake when she talks about her husband and home life, it's nothing like she portrays it and Kaye's face is always a picture, she knows exactly how it is and I'm not even going to start on nitty's fake LW voice.......

• Heart
Reactions: 22

where they stayed. six bedrooms.
Did she not say firstly they were in Carbis BayShe sa

where they stayed. six bedrooms.
She firstly said they were staying in Carbis Bay and this is Mullion Cove which is the opposite bay to Carbis Bay and is 20 miles from there.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did he SERIOUSLY do that? Did he really put a toe nail in a coke can and then Nadia drank from it? That is messed up. Disgusting and not funny at all. What a complete, utter P R I C K !

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He seems to have no control or awareness of his face apart from constantly admiring his big head in the view finder . Only watched 20 mins but it was all based on nitty wanting to no go for walk and he says he was hurt so I switched off . Absolute BS they talk
He was far too close to the camera compared to Nadia, Uncomfortably close !I could really have done without the close ups of the overly long fingernails, face picking etc.
I got frustrated with the way he kept turning the conversation back to him: Saying he felt hurt when she didn't want to go for a walk and not letting her finish saying why she didn't want to go. Then, by way of punishment he started listing things she did that annoyed him, like the sound of her eating.
I really felt the narcissistic tendencies were there for all to see in this How to stay married vlog.

Totally agree, but also what I get from that is they both know they are both trying to pull one up on each other. And there isn't love between them, you can see it in their eyes. There's competition. They have each others number. Toxic pair...maybe that's why they stay together. Their issues are compatible?
Bit late to it today and have just read other responses to your post GK...most similar...so kinda repeated what others think!
Also just continued watching it, where he is now going on about her not having to be the hero etc...I wish she'd just say to him...how much money have you brought in in the last ten years...That'd shut him up :rolleyes:

And I know it's not about money, or who brings what in, in a lot of families. But this is a guy who left two women to raise his first two kids. Where does he get off telling her she doesn't open up about struggling? Could it be that she's always be the one who keeps the family afloat, or the one who doesn't feel she'll get any support even if she does open up and say she's struggling....maybe she doesn't feel he really has her back:unsure:
You're so right, she probably knows that if she admitted she was struggling it would send him into a spiral of depression and she also knows he couldn't take over her financial responsibilities so she's quite stuck. She seems to do all the cooking still and food ordering but I've never so much as seen him clean the kitchen or tidy up

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Good morning all!
well i just had a quick skip through their latest how to stay married broadcast. First time ive clicked on that section. Mark looks like he is going to explode every time she speaks. He looks so agitated and wound up by her.
He clearly doesnt like it when she speaks and wants it to be all about him and what he thinks. I notice it on coffee moanings too how he looks annoyed when she talks.
He is very much a narcissist.
Have a good weekend everyonešŸ˜Š

Reactions: 18
It is not a reveal book but fiction so we can only guess who she is talking about in the book. She has to get lots of publicity to get people interested in the book so that is what Nitty is worried about - the book is published on 16th Feb.
I have a feeling she will make it pretty obvious who is who in that book, and since her tweet she has had plenty of time to make amendments. If Nitty did upset Saira..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did he SERIOUSLY do that? Did he really put a toe nail in a coke can and then Nadia drank from it? That is messed up. Disgusting and not funny at all. What a complete, utter P R I C K !
he put all his cut toe nails in a half drunk can of coke that was lying about, she later in the day drank from it. She was furious with him and even Maddie is on camera saying 'that is f...in digusting, who the F does that; it was some time last year - of course he wasnt bothered by it all and probably didnt think anything was wrong as he would have drank the coke with dog hair toenails and tit in most likely- the man's half a man standards are the lowest of low - he really doesnt think there is aything wrong with it, why else put it in a vlog?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling she will make it pretty obvious who is who in that book, and since her tweet she has had plenty of time to make amendments. If Nitty did upset Saira..
actually I hope that tweet was her fishing for a payment from a tabloid to spill the beans and she promotes her book with an interview telling everyone what nadia sawalha is really like.

An interesting twitter thread.

Did she not say firstly they were in Carbis BayShe sa

She firstly said they were staying in Carbis Bay and this is Mullion Cove which is the opposite bay to Carbis Bay and is 20 miles from there.
well from the photos that is definitely it....... she may have said carbis bay but she can't plan a healthy meal, can't plan a garden, can't plan a tidy or functional house: her ability is in all related to getting attention for herself, and as a result her visualisation skills are extremely poor, so there is no reason she'd be able to visualise a map and where two places are in relation to each other.

Remember she bought that stupid plastic unit for under the sink to make herself tidy but didn't measure it or anything like that and once it was in it made the whole space less functional and she through it across the floor. Visualisation and organisational skills are non-existent. People like that also end up highly demanding and with a false sense of urgency to everything, and it translates in to anxiety for those around them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When Nadia came back from 'The Circle' she showed a less accepting side. If I was her I'd plan on booting baby Adders out when KiKi finishes school, the only need of him that I can see is driving. Can Dina drive? groceries are delivered, or she could book some cabs when necessary, It would give the girls a reason to take driving lessons too. The girls would start to respect her I think, see just what a 'No Mark' their dad is. He'd be sweating all over Di's couch, no money, no job, and no woman. She needs to make Maddie responsible for herself financially too, or she'll never break free.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When Nadia came back from 'The Circle' she showed a less accepting side. If I was her I'd plan on booting baby Adders out when KiKi finishes school, the only need of him that I can see is driving. Can Dina drive? groceries are delivered, or she could book some cabs when necessary, It would give the girls a reason to take driving lessons too. The girls would start to respect her I think, see just what a 'No Mark' their dad is. He'd be sweating all over Di's couch, no money, no job, and no woman. She needs to make Maddie responsible for herself financially too, or she'll never break free.
This šŸ’Æ they bring out the worst in each other but being away gave her respite and perspective.
The longer they stay together the more she feels trapped (as does he).
Its not working i'm sure that contemplating the mess her life has spiralled into fills her with both sadness and dread but lets face it at the end of the day he is happy in misery but i don't think she is.
Thats a big difference though isn't it?

Reactions: 11
Coffee Morning: someone called Chrissie's husband has died.... Mank empathised by showing her a syringe you either put in to a penis or which you use to suck up ejaculate by and getting her and by getting the rest of the subs to guess what it is. He then showed a photo of an aura he once had taken, which showed he is basically in hell. The penis thing was something he once gave someone called Jim (from Friday night dinner?) who died and who Mank used to get drunk with and who used to put things on his head which is where Mank gets it from. and the photograph was from when he worked in televesion, which is a similar loss? who knows how his mind works. anyway, nadia cut through this by answering a sub re when having their kitchen done.

"i wanted to punch you [Nadia] all through lockdown"

Such love! such kindness!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.