Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed Nadia has become a little obsessed with Judi Love lately? The over the top tagging and shout outs on her insta?
Oh yes, I mentioned that a few posts back. She can see her star rising and wants to get in on her limelight. I'm not sure Judi will fall for it.
She said she was her favourite LW on an INSTA post, and someone on here said what an awful thing to do to her other colleagues, to single one person out as her favourite.

Reactions: 14
I completely agree with all your valid points.

I certainly do not condone aggressive threats towards either gender especially when you are Influencers and running a yt channel.

As far as him being a misogynist, was he one before he met her? That is something none of us can answer and they would both run rings around a therapist on that one.

Yes he looks after the money because she can barely read, can't spell and I would imagine if she looked after the finances it would be catastrophic. She wears the trousers in that house and I don't think he has had much say in the matter.

Yes she is desensitised to his comments because I see her inciting rage in people. She does it all the time on LW to the point where colleagues leave their job. She's laughing at him, not laughing it off, because she knows he wouldn't swat a fly. He's a wimp, with no backbone and she has zero respect for him. She just keeps him around for fear of being left with herself.

Mark: "I just want to punch myself repeatedly in the head." This was taken from bitterntwisted's brilliant synopsis of today's Coffee Moaning. If my partner said something like that I would enquire, 'Why would you want to do that darling? She did not.

"Also lets be honest its only women that he directs thoose kind of comments towards?"

I genuinely can't be honest Misbehaving about whether he only directs that kind of comment towards women, because I have rarely seen him in the company of men that he has spent long periods of time with.

I do know, and have witnessed that men can be very badly abused as well as women.

They are both aggressively abusive towards each other and it is becoming more and more disturbing to watch, they think it normal, it is not. They are on an express train heading straight for a brick wall.

They both have arrested development. Hers age 4, his 7-9? They swing between adult and child so much it is hard to catch them in a balanced state.

They play The Crocodile with the ticking Clock and Captain Hook 24/7, swapping the roles. It is Peter Pan, yet Peter and Wendy are nowhere to be seen; because they have no magic, innocence or meaning to their lives, therefore they will not accept that everyone has to grow up, but, we can all still love and play with our inner child.

He was wrong to say it to her, he was also wrong to say it towards himself.
great post @chipmunk
totally agree, they both have arrested development
Incapable of being adults and creating a family home to be parents to their daughters
their is no love in the house - its all just playing at it, as they dont have the skills or the values to be 'grown up' they dont want to be grown ups as are far to needy. they lack emtional intelligence, i dont think either of them are capable of feeling true love for anything or anyone

Oh yes, I mentioned that a few posts back. She can see her star rising and wants to get in on her limelight. I'm not sure Judi will fall for it.
She said she was her favourite LW on an INSTA post, and someone on here said what an awful thing to do to her other colleagues, to single one person out as her favourite.
and Manky has thanked Judi on insta for being a fab friend to his wife! desperate to try and prove Nitty has some friends!

Reactions: 12
great post @chipmunk
Incapable of being adults and creating a family home to be parents to their daughters
their is no love in the house - its all just playing at it, as they dont have the skills or the values to be 'grown up' they dont want to be grown ups as are far to needy. they lack emtional intelligence, i dont think either of them are capable of feeling true love for anything or anyone

and Manky has thanked Judi on insta for being a fab friend to his wife! desperate to try and prove Nitty has some friends!
Thank you for commenting on my post, I
great post @chipmunk

Thank you for your comments regarding my post ❤. It took a while to write as I was trying to be as fair as I could and look at things from both sides, however @Grace Kelly 's post has certainly put things into perspective for me, I hadn't realised he had said such things, and agree he must have a very nasty temper.

'He definitely has a sinister side to him, he mentioned breaking his friends action figures because he felt jealous, that he wanted to kill his grandparents whey they suggested he go for a walk when he stayed with them during the summer holidays as a child. It's all said with such anger.
The scary mask wearing, the flippant remarks about punching women etc. I can imagine he has quite the temper on him.'

Regarding Judi Love, 😨 OH NO!! Is all I can say. I hope and pray she is just playing the game to keep the waters calm and keeping her at arms length whilst doing so.

Reactions: 12
Definately going to be more than them and Nanny Di for tonights chinese feast. She almost slipped up on her insta live😂
They are all bringing vinyl so should be a good night eh 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t see her instalive? Can anyone share it please? Maybe it was deleted because she slipped up?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Definately going to be more than them and Nanny Di for tonights chinese feast. She almost slipped up on her insta live😂
They are all bringing vinyl so should be a good night eh 😉
i just followed her to seeif i could catch that live, has it gone now? as couldnt find it?

I can’t see her instalive? Can anyone share it please? Maybe it was deleted because she slipped up?
lol ive just said the same!

Reactions: 5
Yep the insta live has gone - now listed as unavailable!

I agree! She seems to want to be seen with anyone she deems rising in popularity

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So maybe they are having people around tonight then seeing as it’s been deleted!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So maybe they are having people around tonight then seeing as it’s been deleted!
yep, house full of teenagers and no doubt Dina as she said 'see you later'
need to be careful as people are being repored and getting massive fines - anyone live near them?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
i just followed her to seeif i could catch that live, has it gone now? as couldnt find it?

lol ive just said the same!
Yes shame its gone

yep, house full of teenagers and no doubt Dina as she said 'see you later'
need to be careful as people are being repored and getting massive fines - anyone live near them?
I was thinking the same 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes shame its gone

I was thinking the same 👀
I’m disgusted. I wonder how one reports them.
You don’t call 999 do you? As it’s not an emergency.
Someone on here said they know their address.
This virus will never go away if people carry on like this.

I’ve looked it’s via Gov.uk POLICE.UK you can report a gathering with people from different bubbles in Tier 4 but need their address.

They need to be fined and brought out in the public. They make me so angry!

Last edited:
If anyone knows their address then phone it in please as it makes me so bloody cross ☹

Reactions: 7
Do we actually know they have people over?
Even if they don’t it’s worth risking it, the police will leave, if no-one is there. Patrick will definitely be there, that is a serious break of the law. One person is enough. What if her parents are there? If Dina says see you later?
patrick seems to have been there most of the time since Christmas.

what did she say on her insta what was the slip up

Reactions: 9
Do we actually know they have people over?

Filling the form in how many are there? Anyone know?
Well in their bubble Manks Nitty Kiki Maddie and Di (support bubble)

I would say Patrick definitely, if she said everyone is bringing vinyl. So one person outside bubble, Dina and possibly her sons.
maybr a friend of Kiki’s. If the parents go it could be..

I would say between 2 to 6 different households mixing

2 friends ( Patrick & Kiki friend)
Dina + sons
Betty & Teddy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Betty and Teddy would risk it but definitely the others. What about Lisa et el?

Reactions: 10
I am soo pissed off they showed the Cornwall vlogs, they broke the rules, like alot of ' outsiders' just found out some one I know is quite poorly cos of covid, first person who I've known has it, how the duck do they get away with the tit they show????

Sorry! Missed what has been going on ????😳
I've no idea either??

Reactions: 7
I completely agree with all your valid points.

I certainly do not condone aggressive threats towards either gender especially when you are Influencers and running a yt channel.

As far as him being a misogynist, was he one before he met her? That is something none of us can answer and they would both run rings around a therapist on that one.

Yes he looks after the money because she can barely read, can't spell and I would imagine if she looked after the finances it would be catastrophic. She wears the trousers in that house and I don't think he has had much say in the matter.

Yes she is desensitised to his comments because I see her inciting rage in people. She does it all the time on LW to the point where colleagues leave their job. She's laughing at him, not laughing it off, because she knows he wouldn't swat a fly. He's a wimp, with no backbone and she has zero respect for him. She just keeps him around for fear of being left with herself.

Mark: "I just want to punch myself repeatedly in the head." This was taken from bitterntwisted's brilliant synopsis of today's Coffee Moaning. If my partner said something like that I would enquire, 'Why would you want to do that darling? She did not.

"Also lets be honest its only women that he directs thoose kind of comments towards?"

I genuinely can't be honest Misbehaving about whether he only directs that kind of comment towards women, because I have rarely seen him in the company of men that he has spent long periods of time with.

I do know, and have witnessed that men can be very badly abused as well as women.

They are both aggressively abusive towards each other and it is becoming more and more disturbing to watch, they think it normal, it is not. They are on an express train heading straight for a brick wall.

They both have arrested development. Hers age 4, his 7-9? They swing between adult and child so much it is hard to catch them in a balanced state.

They play The Crocodile with the ticking Clock and Captain Hook 24/7, swapping the roles. It is Peter Pan, yet Peter and Wendy are nowhere to be seen; because they have no magic, innocence or meaning to their lives, therefore they will not accept that everyone has to grow up, but, we can all still love and play with our inner child.

He was wrong to say it to her, he was also wrong to say it towards himself.
I just wanted to say that i know you don't condone violent threats and i hope you didn't think that i was implying that no not at all.
I do think though that he is not careful about the language and the behaviour he uses around women though.
Making threats overtly sexualising women scaring them with masks bringing up his unhappy childhood and basically gaslighting his mother so that she is beholden to him forever more.
I must say that for me he holds a masterclass in how to hold a grudge where he clings onto pain and the bad acts that others have commited against him and stores them away for future reference?
I find that highly disturbing as he is himself a prisoner of his own mind and also seeks to remind others of this fact.
Keeping score not letting go living in the past its all very murky and unhealthy.
Its not just that he threatened to punch her for me its also that he claimed that he felt that way throughout lockdown.
So his rage is a constant boiling away on the backburner...its sick and distressing at the same time.
Its smacks like you said of self punishment but also the urge to punish others?
So in a sense he is judge jury and executioner all rolled into one but as painful as that is...really he should be asking hinself truthfully for example have i also contributed to this situation?
He could also ask himself if he wanted to with brutal clarity what is it in me then that is attracted to unhealthy relationships what is it in me that won't let go either of resentment or things that have broken down and if he was feeling really brave he could ask himself as well how am i acting in a way that amounts to self sabotage....?
He could very well have been abused in his life but the older i get the more i see that actually one way or another that includes most of us?
Life cannot just be tit for tat though to ease that pain sure he might feel better for the moment like that but in the long run it will just add to the ever growing black pit of despair/anger that he has on the inside.
In other words he might show symptoms of pain or anger but as we all know he is not getting down to the root cause of it and the really scary thing to me is that he doesn't show much interest in getting real about what really motivates him to act like that.
Mental health can be a constant battle to gain balance and perspective for some but i don't see him making that effort to be honest.
I just see him being reactionary and thats no good for anyone.

• Heart
I’m disgusted. I wonder how one reports them.
You don’t call 999 do you? As it’s not an emergency.
Someone on here said they know their address.
This virus will never go away if people carry on like this.

I’ve looked it’s via Gov.uk POLICE.UK you can report a gathering with people from different bubbles in Tier 4 but need their address.

They need to be fined and brought out in the public. They make me so angry!
If you're so angry , why don't you report them? Tis easy to find their address.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.