Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiki's friend having to hide again.☹ I noticed that Nadia continues to film herself long after this timestamp - it reminded me of the live where Mark said they do things all the more if they know people dislike it. Poor girl doesn't want to be on camera so Nadia does it deliberately.😡

I would imagine she doesn't want Kiki to have friends, that woman and him need to be in total control, nasty piece of work to do that to a child, she probably won't want to see Kiki again..mission accomplished.

As @Gloria Rostron commented a few posts back, they had their wedding photographed by Hello without informing Alan Davies and Julia and possibly none of their guests, a massive invasion on people's privacy. Nasty, nasty couple.

Reactions: 12
So this morning, as mentioned above, a “sub” informs them that her husband passed away yesterday. Nadia’s response
Was it of Covid? Morbid interest.
References her “friend” who is having a hard time too. Minimalisation
Suggests they should do a film about grief. Self interest.

I am lost for words, truly lost for words. This is bankruptcy of simple humanity. No kindness here. Shame on you Nadia.

And I use her correct name here - no misnomers , because if he or she read here , I want her to own what she just did....and take a long hard look at herself. Shame on you again Nadia.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She'll be on loose women next week telling everyone what a lovely husband she has and how wonderful her girls are. He is such a lowlife and she is plain stupid to put up with that head and all his smutty schoolboy nonsense and as much as I don't like her I think she could do so much better for herself. I don't think any of her family like him, he is so quiet and timid when they are around and we can't forget how he was shaking in his shoes when he was on loose women. Yes the big I am at home been there, done that, seen is all, so brave in front of his own camera but would like to punch his wife and I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already done that a few times.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She would wreck the life of anyone who was with her...and I suspect already has done.

Reactions: 12
So this morning, as mentioned above, a “sub” informs them that her husband passed away yesterday. Nadia’s response

I am lost for words, truly lost for words. This is bankruptcy of simple humanity. No kindness here. Shame on you Nadia.
I only saw a bit of that coffee boring clicked off when she was talking about someone who had died and he said "what of AIDS"

If Mark was my husband (thanks goodness he is not) he would have been kicked out a long time ago. Nadia puts on a front because she feels it would be a failure if her marriage broke up. A very old-fashioned view to have. She doesn't need to put up with his shite. She doesn't financially rely on him so could break free from him very easily. I would rather be happy and free from Mark the miserable manchild than be dragged down by him on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And a “male” syringe describes the fitting at the end....not the connotation this filthy minded puerile twit thinks. Total simpleton.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

And I use her correct name here - no misnomers , because if he or she read here , I want her to own what she just did....and take a long hard look at herself. Shame on you again Nadia.
Nadia is scaremongering their vulnerable subs. A poor lady has just lost her husband and Nadia uses it to instill fear into the subs - perhaps that lady was reaching out for a listening ear? Fat chance with the Sawalha Adderley's.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She'll be on loose women next week telling everyone what a lovely husband she has and how wonderful her girls are. He is such a lowlife and she is plain stupid to put up with that head and all his smutty schoolboy nonsense and as much as I don't like her I think she could do so much better for herself. I don't think any of her family like him, he is so quiet and timid when they are around and we can't forget how he was shaking in his shoes when he was on loose women. Yes the big I am at home been there, done that, seen is all, so brave in front of his own camera but would like to punch his wife and I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already done that a few times.
I think they are both as bad as each other and deserve each other. Both of them are too frightened to leave because they are bullies and all bullies are cowards. They will give their children anything and everything to keep them at home, because once they have gone. Manks and Nitty, will be Mark and Nadia, staring at each other, with no-one left to bully and control but each other. She will come out on top, because she earns the money, she will tear him to pieces. I think that's why Maddie won't go, not because he threatens drinking etc, because she has seen what her mother can do. We have all seen it on TV and that is her at her supposed "kindest." I bet she wipes the floor with him behind closed doors and putting toenails in her coke must be some sort of personal revenge :rolleyes: . I just feel for those kids. What have they witnessed, what do they witness?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And a “male” syringe describes the fitting at the end....not the connotation this filthy minded puerile twit thinks. Total simpleton.
that's what i thought it meant.....like with audio leads. so it was even more "extra"

Nadia is scaremongering their vulnerable subs. A poor lady has just lost her husband and Nadia uses it to instill fear into the subs - perhaps that lady was reaching out for a listening ear? Fat chance with the Sawalha Adderley's.
but that's kind of the point of doing vlogs and this sort thing for people like the SAs- it gives the illusion that they are interacting with people, when actually they are not. she got to do her kindness routine and he got to talk about himself and how "interesting" he is, and then they got the opportunity to create more "content" for their channel. at the same time Chrissie didn't get any actual meaningful "care" from them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

"I"ve wanted to punch you all through lockdown" comment timestamp.
Watching that.. I don't think he meant it literally, she didn't bat an eyelid. To be honest there have been times when I've wanted to punch my screen when she sings Good Morning and glares at her reflection adoringly. I've want to throw my laptop across the room when I nearly throw up from her semi naked INSTA I'm so amazing posts; and don't get me started on her post- Christmas "AND I'M ANGRY DIET" rant. I'm owning up, she has made me very angry. Obviously I wouldn't punch anyone but I can see why that fell from his mouth jokingly, and I'm sure she would punch him straight back anyway. They both abuse each other all the time.
Admittedly it wasn't a very nice thing to say, but she is irritating, as is he.

Reactions: 8
:coffee: Coffee Moaning Saturday and Nads is wearing her Diets not Riots toque as we call it over here. List of people to get a welcome song is recited. Mark and Nads have done their walk and run this morning and they are feeling good. (Look out world!:p) So Mark tells us that he was standing in queue socially distanced (here where Nads points out the socially distancing part and Mark says that's for if an annoying person happens to make comment) waiting for his hot chocolate. Nads whilst running, would put her scarf to cover her mouth, but people were apparently taking offence. Mark proceeds to demonstrate. Runners were breathing on her scarf, so she may inadvertently be putting the breathed on part of her scarf on her face. (Did you get that?) "I just want to go out for a walk without thinking about this effin virus. I want to walk in a forest, in a field, on a beach, on a cliff, anywhere" (Off a cliff :LOL:) Mark says he saw 4 blobs of gob in the park. Nads:"Are you still wearing your shoes?" Gross. Nadia want punishment for males gobbing everywhere. "Take away their phones, the iPAD, the Nintendo whateveritis." A chatter's (Chrissie) husband has passed away of COVID. :( Nads: "We should really do a film on grief." Marks was going through mementos from Jim. Mark says he hates platitudes. Of course you do. Brits don't go death/grief well. "Everyone assumes when somebody has lost somebody, the last thing you want is someone bringing it up." More chat about Mark's father figure Jim. Mark shows us a gift he gave to Jim, a male glass syringe. Mark: "It's for the male anatomy, what do you think that is for?" The look on Nads face, teeth clenched looking at the object. "I don't want to talk about it." :LOL: Down your penis apparently. Nads with a sour expression: "Well, I'm so glad you showed us that." :censored: :LOL: So, Mark would buy him weird things and vice versa. Apparently, Jim is to blame for Mark's penchant for entering the room with something stupid over his head.

Faith Goodman wants some pics of their kitchen before the makeover. 🤨 Chatter mentions she buried her mum last week, no embalming because the body is still contagious. This leads to the mention of"It's a Sin," parallels with today and COVID. "Check this out guys." Mark proceeds to show some card containing his aura (had it done in Sedona), it is RED. Nads leaves to go tie up her hair. "What colour would you say that is, red, dark red, pink or light red?" Nads says yes. Shouts across the room. Chatters: Fuschia, red, vibrant red. Says he is a hands on healer and singing happens. "Which means just one thing." Can you guess? Yes, he proceeds to place his hands on Nads' boobs. MAAARRKK!!! "Oh I thought it said hands on feeler." (That was so funny I forgot to laugh :rolleyes:) Cuddling. Happy Birthday to Steph Coleman. Cerise pink? (aura colour again) "Magenta is more purple isn't it?"

Oh uh, Mark gets all teacher-like telling us it is Saturday and the decs are coming down. Nads: "The place is such a bleeping tip." Mark: "Do you have to swear?" Tonight they are doing fake restaurant, NANDO'S TONIGHT. Mark will be .......EDITING today and Nads will be tidying up. Tree vlog.

News chat. Jab gap dispute. BMA says they don't have the data and Pfizer doesn't not recommend it. (Christ, does anyone know what they are doing?) No fast departure from where we are at. Europe is in a tailspin, not enough vaccine. Nads: "Is it just a European thing, go in slow-mo?" What? Supply is an issue everywhere. Huge number of care home workers not getting the jab. Chat about employment/unemployment. Photos of Heathrow with returning crowds. (Where are these people going?) Nads: We are going to have to go the way of Wuhan. BMA official: Stop the flights. Gov't won't tell how much vaccine there is due to security. WTF?

Nads question: "What is your least favourite pandemic word. Nads: Variant. Mark: Zoom. Nads "Mine was unpredented times for ages, but I kind of miss it." Susan says lockdown. Sonia says pandemic. Liz Jab. Someone said tier. Mutation: Nads does an interpretation of mutating virus. "They got the finger things that stick to us!" Mark says we need to re-appropriate words. Superspreader-think of toast. Variant-varied diet. Self-isolate-soak in a bath. N question "What is your favourite word, your favourite way to describe what is going on at the moment?" Phone consultation, next slide please, pubs shut, moving forward (hate that), home learning, PPE. Nads"Someone says the diriest words right now are homeschooling, its so sad. What they are doing is not homeschooling." (What? The kids are home, they are doing their schooling ergo, they are homeschooling. :LOL: Stop being some precious about it.) Bubble... cue the singing of I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles :rolleyes:. Press conference, flatten the curve, steamed up glasses. Boris: The London, Kent variant is more dangerous, but the current vaccines are effective, BUT most of the 5 million haven't been vaccinated (2nd dose). Mark: "I just want to punch myself repeatedly in the head." (now you know how we feel) Nads fiddles with her hair, says "someone was doing boxercise in the park, may be we should get a pair of those, why don't we just do it?" Mark:"Can I punch you? I wanted to punch you all through lockdown." Nads: "My hair is so annoying." Mark: "That was a terrible thing to say, I didn't mean that. " :unsure::whistle: (Nothing to see here folks.) Nads: "Why don't we buy a punch bag?" (Another piece of crap that will end up in the teen's room or the garden.)

Okay now Brexit is not working as well as they's like us to think (yes, because you would have got that birthing thingy from the Netherlands if it were) Mark question: Is anyone else finding there is virtually no food on the shelves? Nads screaches "Really?!?" 😫 Andrew asks if there was any toilet paper? :p "I'm literally going in and it is threadbare." Nads pulls her mask out of her bra. :rolleyes: Mark is all: So you know those little supermarkets in tourist areas like in Portugal, where they have 1 pack of TUC biscuits, a tub of Nutella, a bottle of tequila, (Nads interjects random dry cheese), none of it is attractive... ARE YOU PICTURING IT? YOU SURE NOW? "COS THAT IS WHAT ITS LIKE IN OUR SAINSBURY'S, NO VARIETY OF CHOICES." And Nads says "Reeaaleee?" Someone comments that they can't get a cucumber. Another says they couldn't buy veg in M&S yesterday. Nads: "No icing sugar? Oh no." Helen Fatherly "Is this you fun talk." Mark "THIS IS US, AT OUR FUNEST! Yeah this if fun chat, fun talk." Nads starts squishing her face with her hands like plastercine. (Yes, it is that bad.) Nads: "We need to do our singing now, it's midday." Mark suggests they film their commute to work from upstairs to the kitchen table. (And you thought the lowest they would get was taking down the Xmas tree?) M: "So if you want to feel like you are at Glastonbury, go to Heathrow."

Any celeb news. Oh look at that pic of Boris! He is sitting down with his hand on his face. 🤦‍♂️ "Ooh, what is that mark on his arm, it looks like he has fallen down. He's had the most tit time. Be careful what you wish for, he wanted to be ruler of the world when he was 6 years old." Mark wants to give him a hug. Nads feels sorry for him. Bernie Sanders memes. Mark "But are we laughing at an old man sitting on his own?" I don't think Bernies gives a rat's arse. Nanny Di lookalike at the Inauguration. You can judge the size of someone's head by how big the mask looks. Nads plugs Dina's Instagram new Art by Box out, discount. Mark asks where the pen has gone. Nads pulls it out of her hair. "What else have you got in there? " Nads puts on the mask that was in her bra. M:"Once I found my keys in your bra. (His material is wanting.) Nads (about the masks): They are really comfy. She then proceeds to wipe her hands over the mask! 🤦‍♀️ BLOODY HELL WOMAN! Where Sarah Beeton is, it is snowing. Nads says "I fancy some snow. I said to Kiki I would feel like we were in a different country if we had snow." 😑 Someone says we could do with a quiz. Mark: You're right we are going to do a quiz, we need to do a quiz. Chatter just came back from somewhere, was in Heathrow and NONE of the male border control officers were wearing masks!

Stinking thinking t-shirts, yes I will do that today says Nads. Mick Norcross chat. Marks asks when are you going to do my hair? Nads:"I have to get the scissors don't I?" (GET IT TOGETHER!) Mark: Get anything, get a knife. :eek: Nads will check Amazon. (Oh just use the dog clippers, won't be much difference :LOL:) Nads: "Right, okay, sooo this is the ... Mark: Hang on, HIT THE THUMBS UP if you have enjoyed this, if you don't want to join us in singing or Nadia mangling your names :oops: I would head off now. Subcribe. On that note, go for it Nads. Subscribe, hit the bell. Singing starts only to be interupted by 🗣 Maddie cuz PATRICK GOT INTO BRISTOL! "Aww great news, we will have some hot chocolate to celebrate." Nads "Aww and we love Bristol." Singing continues..."We were quite good then, almost professional." 👺 Toffee wants out 🐶. Mark tries to snap Nads' bra. "MARK DON'T DO THAT!" Oh so, members this Sunday Lisa Loves section. Lots of love, especially to Chrissie. BYEEEEEEEEEEEE! 🐱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching that.. I don't think he meant it literally, she didn't bat an eyelid. To be honest there have been times when I've wanted to punch my screen when she sings Good Morning and glares at her reflection adoringly. I've want to throw my laptop across the room when I nearly throw up from her semi naked INSTA I'm so amazing posts; and don't get me started on her post- Christmas "AND I'M ANGRY DIET" rant. I'm owning up, she has made me very angry. Obviously I wouldn't punch anyone but I can see why that fell from his mouth jokingly, and I'm sure she would punch him straight back anyway. They both abuse each other all the time.
Admittedly it wasn't a very nice thing to say, but she is irritating, as is he.
I know what you mean chipmunk but really who is flippant about violence?
Thats kind of sick in itself isn't it?
Also lets be honest its only women that he directs thoose kind of comments towards?
I still have not forgotten the priti patel incident?
I know nadia can be terrible but he is a misogynist full stop and the fact that we are in lockdown where unfortunately many women and children really are being terrorised by domestic violence makes me just feel a bit sick when i hear that kind of comment?
If she is so desensitised as to laugh well it still does not excuse it?

• Heart
In the vlogs I’ve seen her hair pulling, causing destruction of meaningful property and pinching and pushing. She also controls the food, is disparaging of his relatives and talks over him frequently. I think they both struggle with boundaries.

Also lets be honest its only women that he directs thoose kind of comments towards?
I know nadia can be terrible but he is a misogynist full stop and the fact that we are in lockdown where unfortunately many women and children really are being terrorised by domestic violence makes me just feel a bit sick when i hear that kind of comment?
I completely agree with all your valid points.

I certainly do not condone aggressive threats towards either gender especially when you are Influencers and running a yt channel.

As far as him being a misogynist, was he one before he met her? That is something none of us can answer and they would both run rings around a therapist on that one.

Yes he looks after the money because she can barely read, can't spell and I would imagine if she looked after the finances it would be catastrophic. She wears the trousers in that house and I don't think he has had much say in the matter.

Yes she is desensitised to his comments because I see her inciting rage in people. She does it all the time on LW to the point where colleagues leave their job. She's laughing at him, not laughing it off, because she knows he wouldn't swat a fly. He's a wimp, with no backbone and she has zero respect for him. She just keeps him around for fear of being left with herself.

Mark: "I just want to punch myself repeatedly in the head." This was taken from bitterntwisted's brilliant synopsis of today's Coffee Moaning. If my partner said something like that I would enquire, 'Why would you want to do that darling? She did not.

"Also lets be honest its only women that he directs thoose kind of comments towards?"

I genuinely can't be honest Misbehaving about whether he only directs that kind of comment towards women, because I have rarely seen him in the company of men that he has spent long periods of time with.

I do know, and have witnessed that men can be very badly abused as well as women.

They are both aggressively abusive towards each other and it is becoming more and more disturbing to watch, they think it normal, it is not. They are on an express train heading straight for a brick wall.

They both have arrested development. Hers age 4, his 7-9? They swing between adult and child so much it is hard to catch them in a balanced state.

They play The Crocodile with the ticking Clock and Captain Hook 24/7, swapping the roles. It is Peter Pan, yet Peter and Wendy are nowhere to be seen; because they have no magic, innocence or meaning to their lives, therefore they will not accept that everyone has to grow up, but, we can all still love and play with our inner child.

He was wrong to say it to her, he was also wrong to say it towards himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
"when someone shows you who they are believe them." I am going to understand the statement that he has wanted to punch his wife throughout the lockdown as meaning that he has wanted to punch his wife throughout the lockdown.
In the vlogs I’ve seen her hair pulling, causing destruction of meaningful property and pinching and pushing. She also controls the food, is disparaging of his relatives and talks over him frequently. I think they both struggle with boundaries.
they have interlocking personality disorders.

• Heart
"when someone shows you who they are believe them." I am going to understand the statement that he has wanted to punch his wife throughout the lockdown as meaning that he has wanted to punch his wife throughout the lockdown.

they have interlocking personality disorders.
I absolutely agree. They are completely enmeshed.

Reactions: 8
He definitely has a sinister side to him, he mentioned breaking his friends action figures because he felt jealous, that he wanted to kill his grandparents whey they suggested he go for a walk when he stayed with them during the summer holidays as a child. It's all said with such anger.
The scary mask wearing, the flippant remarks about punching women etc. I can imagine he has quite the temper on him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Anyone noticed Nadia has become a little obsessed with Judi Love lately? The over the top tagging and shout outs on her insta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.