Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A historic day in terms of the vaccine and what does he do... Spend the whole vlog talking absolute rubbish... He isnt a government minister in a debate where his opinion matters...

Marks opinion completely and utterly doesn't matter. Why does he waste his breath and his life wallowing in misery? BECAUSE HE'S DEPRESSED... He sees things negatively because he's depressed, he over analyses EVERYTHING because he's depressed...

What a way to live? Spending your life having pointless discussions about issues you have no control over, over topics you only look at from a bias perspective?

I'd rather watch the rats scurrying around their garden than listen to him pontificate and over analyse everything.

He's the ultimate keyboard warrior only he does it through a screen... Boring Boring Boring Mark 💤 😦 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think they have much of a future left with the vlogging. They aren't willing to be that open in the vlogs anymore, everything is kept back as a "surprise" :sleep: . None of their family want to be featured and half the time Nadia can't be arsed so all we get is red puffy face man staring at himself in the camera lens and if we're really lucky we get plaque teeth Mental Marky or a 50 year old man in a pig mask. It's all so desperate.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Mark is desperately trying to come across as an entertainer but it isn't working, they are struggling for content. I hate the way he whispers into the camera sometimes with an added baby voice. He tries to be Nadia and I feel embarrassed for him.
You can barely make out what’s being said on any of their vlogs-
Between whispering, stupid voices, shouting, poor quality equipment/only phones to film everything, and music dubbed over the content at too high a volume.
Ridiculously amateur.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I find it hard to think of him as a 50 year old, I actually feel embarrassed for him sometimes when I think of the other loose women and their husbands. From what I have seen of some of the others they seem like normal regular guys and I'm pretty sure at one time Kaye and her husband would spend holidays etc. with M & N and kaye would stay over when she was in London. I doubt if she could handle being in the same house as manky now and I do wonder how nits portrays him to the others. She talks about him on loose women like he is the most amazing husband and they are all loved up but when we see them in their own home it's a completely different story. I think he must come on here sometimes, read some of the things we say and think yeah they're right but he just carries on in his sad little dark world. It won't have a good ending unless he turns his life around.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also, did anyone else see Mark making a load noise close to Toffee's head when she was on the stairs? Toffee seemed in distress.
Well my cat reacted to the growl Toffee done! He normally doesn't take any notice of their barking etc, so it was clearly distress/back off. I think she just wants a peaceful relaxed life!

Whoever it was that said they're going to shove that trumpet up Mark's arse btw, I will gladly help! 😡🤣 What is with the burping too? If it's a slip up etc, fair enough but to purposely keep doing it - Is that really the best he can contribute?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've ALWAYS felt he's been emasculated by his wife when she discusses him on TV, she always defines him always as an ex alcoholic and someone who suffers really bad with depression... That's all I hear from her re him on live TV...

In their vlogs she switches between fawning over him like he's the messiah and belittling him like he's a child..

I feel she completely emasculates him everytime she opens her mouth...

By the way, I am in NO WAY justifying his narcissistic behaviour towards his wife by highlighting some of Nadia's flaws...

I think their relationship is absolutely toxic and cannot imagine it lasting once their girls leave home... Thry both want completely different things...They both look like they are absolutely sick to the back teeth of each other.

Their how to stay married talks are just words, their actions are diametrically opposed to what they say for example, Mark spending a whole talk saying how he wants to stay attractive for his wife but in reality he has zero grooming routine, zero care about how greasy and filthy he looks everyday and zero care about what he says to his wife which is a huge part of being attractive...

I wonder if he ever says anything complimentary to his wife? I wonder if he ever grooms himself for his wife? His vlogs don't show any evidence of this...

Their girls only know a toxic relationship which is very sad...

The depressing part of lockdown re the Sawalha-Adderleys is the children only having Mark and Nadia as their role models for a year, they couldn't have worse role models...

A "loose" constantly semi naked mother with no morals who strips for the nation who mock and laugh at, who has no desire to keep their home healthy and tidy, who belittles their father and grandmother and who would rather look at her phone than talk to family...

A father who is emotionally abusive to their mother, who shows zero desire to sort out and keep their home clean and tidy too, who is abusive to their grandmother and dogs, and who has turned their home into a mock TV studio which restricts their movements around their own home and who's untreated depression affects their lives every single day...

Peeping inside other people's lives is generally interesting, to see how they live etc, looking into the Sawalha-Adderleys life is a smorgasbord of horror, disaster and toxicity...

We know as the New Year comes around it will just be a repeat of what's gone before but with worsening behaviour from them both... Mark continuing to live in the past and Nadia continuing to humiliate herself and her family... #BORING #GIVEITUP #GETAREALJOB #STOPLYING #ITSAHOMENOTATVSTUDIO #YOURKIDSONLYGETONECHILDHOOD

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Another Vlogmas of all the same repeated chaotic content. Nadia is in a foul mood trying to create her crappy tacky snow village. Mark gurns into the camera and sweats profusely. Nadia dances with a huge blow up Santa. We are treated to a look inside Di’s tit tip of a bedroom. What would they do without a Sainsbury’s bag for life. More singing, more lisping. Nadia goes for a bath!! Mark pushes the #gifted Christmas tree into the corner in front of the cupboard covered in piles of crap. He then places all the tacky village onto the snow ( inside contents of a duvet cover) which we know Nadia will rearrange in tonight’s Vlogmas of all the same repeated chaotic content. 🙄. Lots of comments from the subs worried about the fire hazard of fairy lights underneath the duvet 🤣. They really need to give up and admit defeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Terrible fire hazard! I hope none of their subs actually copy them! I dread to think......

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Another Vlogmas of all the same repeated chaotic content. Nadia is in a foul mood trying to create her crappy tacky snow village. Mark gurns into the camera and sweats profusely. Nadia dances with a huge blow up Santa. We are treated to a look inside Di’s tit tip of a bedroom. What would they do without a Sainsbury’s bag for life. More singing, more lisping. Nadia goes for a bath!! Mark pushes the #gifted Christmas tree into the corner in front of the cupboard covered in piles of crap. He then places all the tacky village onto the snow ( inside contents of a duvet cover) which we know Nadia will rearrange in tonight’s Vlogmas of all the same repeated chaotic content. 🙄. Lots of comments from the subs worried about the fire hazard of fairy lights underneath the duvet 🤣. They really need to give up and admit defeat.
Describing the sadderleys as sad and desperate is the understatement of the year

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nadia has boobs...wow..shock horror. Why does she have to shove them down our throats (metaphorically speaking)? Does anyone remember Lisa Appleton? She did similar things.
And why do they make her lift her arms up like that? She loos so NOT happy. When I look at myself in some hideously lit dressing room whilst trying on bras, I don't do the bloody rumba. The fake tan only seemed to work on her palms, odd that.. :rolleyes:

Yeah whats that all about? Is he jealous or is it a backhanded compliment? Maybe nadia has everything that he secretly covets the house the career being well known a natural resilience while he mopes around for days on end replaying the past and what ifs and his own nearly former glory?
As for the baby voice coming from a fifty year old man thats just creepy especially if he is mimicking her :rolleyes: a bit like xander and his nadia tribute.. mmm..weird.. I don't agree that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery sometimes it just indicates a person that has no boundries and literally wishes to take over someone elses personal space persona identity and even spirit.(beware of energy vampires).the way mark does it creepy as duck and your right it is embarrassing he should literally get a life of his own instead of trying to invalidate or take over hers.
Could be a case of couple's picking up each other's traits, but then he would have done that long ago. Could be copying her as he may think the SUBS like it, or, he could be doing it so she has a reflection, and she can see how FLIPPING IRRITATING IT IS 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The both gaining a lot of wait and mark looks like a bomb site everyday . Big sweaty head and he decides to try on ever hat in the house. . Says he won’t go to a hairdresser over COVID but is fine to break rules on every other aspect of their lives ..

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The both gaining a lot of wait and mark looks like a bomb site everyday . Big sweaty head and he decides to try on ever hat in the house. . Says he won’t go to a hairdresser over COVID but is fine to break rules on every other aspect of their lives ..
Won't go to a barbers is just an excuse, he can't handle interacting with people in real life. He has zero social skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can barely make out what’s being said on any of their vlogs-
Between whispering, stupid voices, shouting, poor quality equipment/only phones to film everything, and music dubbed over the content at too high a volume.
Ridiculously amateur.🙄
It really is all just a tax dodge and it's all become so easy. Now the scam is up and running, it's literally running itself. He pretends to edit so he can do God knows what with a miniature Yoda; and there's a bonus in it for her in that she gets free stuff. Thing is, I don't think she even wants the free stuff, she just loves the opportunity to earn heaps of cash and be Insta famous by not even having to leave her kitchen.

Like we have said here before, every single thing they do, places they go, the newspapers he buys, the coffee, their food, clothes,travel, holidays, make-up, house bills, council tax, EVERYTHING will be well over 50% claimed back, because they use their home as a studio, an office, a make-up room, an editing suite, even the WARDROBES will be claimed, because it is somewhere she needs to get changed.

So they've run it through HMRC a couple of years, all running smoothly, so he can just pop on a mask and she can continue growing a dowagers hump from bending over her #claimedphone

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Won't go to a barbers is just an excuse, he can't handle interacting with people in real life. He has zero social skills.
Talking of Mark not being able to interact well with people ....on the latest Modern Parent Podcast about being EMBARRASSING PARENTS.... Maddie said Dad(Mark) would get flustered when ordering the McDonald’s at the drive through! I really don’t know how he will be able to counsel real people??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So thats what the prancing about in her bras was all about! Shes doing ADs for some underwear company!!
Well..that's not the only reason, I think that AD came about from her continuously prancing about in her bras, and the company clearly seeing she needed a new, clean bra.

🤫 (She was actually trying to get talent spotted by Kim Kardashian😆 OH, the irony.. talent.. Bratia..Kim Kardashian🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It really is all just a tax dodge and it's all become so easy. Now the scam is up and running, it's literally running itself. He pretends to edit so he can do God knows what with a miniature Yoda; and there's a bonus in it for her in that she gets free stuff. Thing is, I don't think she even wants the free stuff, she just loves the opportunity to earn heaps of cash and be Insta famous by not even having to leave her kitchen.

Like we have said here before, every single thing they do, places they go, the newspapers he buys, the coffee, their food, clothes,travel, holidays, make-up, house bills, council tax, EVERYTHING will be well over 50% claimed back, because they use their home as a studio, an office, a make-up room, an editing suite, even the WARDROBES will be claimed, because it is somewhere she needs to get changed.

So they've run it through HMRC a couple of years, all running smoothly, so he can just pop on a mask and she can continue growing a dowagers hump from bending over her #claimedphone
Is miniature Yoda a euphemism 😄,his miniature Yoda is probably all sweaty and puffy aswell 🤢🤮 sorry folks 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Latest vlogmas....they have clearly had a row. She wanted him to piss off and just let her get on with the no snow village, but no, manks sulking sweaty face has to be in every frame, god forbid we see brats do something with out the biggest twit on the planet there. Shes finding him unbearable at the min, hence the drinking (she downed a gin mid build).

Talking of Mark not being able to interact well with people ....on the latest Modern Parent Podcast about being EMBARRASSING PARENTS.... Maddie said Dad(Mark) would get flustered when ordering the McDonald’s at the drive through! I really don’t know how he will be able to counsel real people??
he wont be able to. He thinks counselling is giving his advice and talking about his experiences. It isnt. You have to be REALLY good at listening. He isnt, he zones out when others talk, hes all about talking about himself.
Id be embarrassed too if i was moodie, poor lass has got two narc muppets for parents 🙄

• Sad

Not a blow-up Santa? WHY????? I can't watch, is it going outside?
She thinks tacky is funny, some people genuinely love those things and good for them, especially for LITTLE children; but this I LOVE CHRISTMAS BS isn't washing with me and she's laughing in her viewer's faces.
Personally anything which adds to draining the environment of resources especially at this time of year I am completely against, and that monstrosity must run off electricity, along with how many 100's of lights she is going to have. God her poor children must be so embarrassed.

Has she learned nothing this year? BRATIA, you poor deluded woman, I actually feel for you.

READ THIS: No amount of plastic tat is going to fill the gaping black void in your soul. Love, kindness, compassion, altruism, those are what will fill you up and give you a warm glow inside.

If you saw you; you would have yourself committed to a safe, professional,supportive environment to recuperate and gain a sense of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

The trouble is, all the freebies and tax dodges in the world will not make them two happy. As has been mentioned a few times, they both appear to have aged very quickly over this past year or so and are constantly banging on about their health. I'd take health any day over a filthy house filled with enough tacky shite to sink a fecking battleship.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.