Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If nanny Di is a hoarder and didn't want the council in her flat, her hoarding son (who understands hoarding) should have put his hand in his pocket and paid to sort it privately so the council were not involved. However we look at this situation Mark has completely failed his mother again...

Filming her flat in the aftermath of her trauma is cruel... He's bullying and abusing her in plain sight, he always has, he implies its all a joke, he couldn't take what he gives her that's for sure. What a family! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On last night’s vlog Di said she had thought about getting up in the night to eat some and Mank said I wouldn’t it’s been there about three days - or words to that effect.
Sorry @Tracie I answered you by mistake. This response was meant for @chipmunk as she was asking about the chicken that had been left on the work top for days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m half way through their first ever ‘how to stay married #1’.
I decided to give it a watch to learn. Very interesting...
Mark just looks so young.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m half way through their first ever ‘how to stay married #1’.
I decided to give it a watch to learn. Very interesting...
Mark just looks so young.
I bet its interesting to compare how rapidly they have aged... I've never known two people age so quickly... Untreated depression and anxiety has serious health implications which they both ignore plus whatever substances they take to to get through their daily episodic life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet its interesting to compare how rapidly they have aged... I've never known two people age so quickly... Untreated depression and anxiety has serious health implications which they both ignore plus whatever substances they take to to get through their daily episodic life.
Im very surprised by how insecure and frightened Mark comes across at the beginning of their vlogging days.

He has aged but like you say, anxiety will do that. x

Reactions: 8
Manky acting like a spoilt sulky kid for most of tonites vlogmas, nitty goes for a bath he gets the camera to himself and instantly changes ....definitely wants it all to be about him!...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The snow village....
Covering the radiator isn’t a good idea and the lights on the ‘Snow- duvet’ are a bit worrying.
It looks awful.
A few subs saying it’s a fire hazard and they get their reply.🤬

The usual bra pic on her Instagram.🙄
..and there it is, I said we were due a pic 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Manky acting like a spoilt sulky kid for most of tonites vlogmas, nitty goes for a bath he gets the camera to himself and instantly changes ....definitely wants it all to be about him!...
Nitty went for a bath? Now we know it's christmas, I wonder when his turn is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We are one step away from that....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wonder what he will be like in say 20 years time, a dirty pervy old man walking along the south bank in an oversized rain coat and a flat cap, flashing. What a thought!!:sick:....

• Sick
  • Haha
..and there it is, I said we were due a pic 😅
Nadia has boobs...wow..shock horror. Why does she have to shove them down our throats (metaphorically speaking)? Does anyone remember Lisa Appleton? She did similar things.

Reactions: 9
I actually can't even hate watch the vlogs, Mark really turns my stomach. It's just not nice looking at close up shots of a scruffy, sweating, panting mess. The sweat dripping off the back of his hair Gandhi long filthy jagged fingernails makes me want to retch.
All I can see is the old character Keith from Eastenders...except Keith actually looks cleaner.

I actually can't even hate watch the vlogs, Mark really turns my stomach. It's just not nice looking at close up shots of a scruffy, sweating, panting mess. The sweat dripping off the back of his hair Gandhi long filthy jagged fingernails makes me want to retch.
All I can see is the old character Keith from Eastenders...except Keith actually looks cleaner.
I have no idea how Gandhi was input into my text above, it should read as the word and! Strange. Ignore that bit!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

I have no idea how Gandhi was input into my text above, it should read as the word and! Strange. Ignore that bit!
He was looking extra shite on tonight’s vlog, the state of his sweaty bloated face shoved constantly in the camera is stomach churning, he must absolutely stink🤢, I constantly can’t believe my eyes at the sight of their total bombsite of a house, it’s shocking, they are disgusting dossers, can u imagine what that grotty old duvet brats used for her amazing snow village must smell like 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark is desperately trying to come across as an entertainer but it isn't working, they are struggling for content. I hate the way he whispers into the camera sometimes with an added baby voice. He tries to be Nadia and I feel embarrassed for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark is desperately trying to come across as an entertainer but it isn't working, they are struggling for content. I hate the way he whispers into the camera sometimes with an added baby voice. He tries to be Nadia and I feel embarrassed for him.
Yeah whats that all about? Is he jealous or is it a backhanded compliment? Maybe nadia has everything that he secretly covets the house the career being well known a natural resilience while he mopes around for days on end replaying the past and what ifs and his own nearly former glory?
As for the baby voice coming from a fifty year old man thats just creepy especially if he is mimicking her :rolleyes: a bit like xander and his nadia tribute.. mmm..weird.. I don't agree that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery sometimes it just indicates a person that has no boundries and literally wishes to take over someone elses personal space persona identity and even spirit.(beware of energy vampires).the way mark does it creepy as duck and your right it is embarrassing he should literally get a life of his own instead of trying to invalidate or take over hers.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.