Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that was in 2010 did he run the marathon, never heard him say hes ran a marathon?
I’ve heard him say he ran a marathon and a few half marathons.

Does the money go directly to the charity through just giving?
The money goes into a virtual account, just giving take out about 4% and then put it into their/Adderley’s account. They then donate from there. That’s my understanding of it.

The money goes into a virtual account, just giving take out about 4% and then put it into their/Adderley’s account. They then donate from there. That’s my understanding of it.

As far as I know, the money goes into a virtual account, just giving take out about 4% and then put it into their/Adderley’s account. They then donate from there. That’s my understanding of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I have seen the Justgiving pages now and as much as I dislike them both I'm going to do the decent thing and apologise for thinking they nicked the money. So manky nitty when you are next here I apologise, I got it wrong......

Reactions: 6
I have seen the Justgiving pages now and as much as I dislike them both I'm going to do the decent thing and apologise for thinking they nicked the money. So manky nitty when you are next here I apologise, I got it wrong......
I am sure they do raise money for charity.
I would really like them to do the right thing via their YouTube channel and nd open about which charity exactly the fundraiser is for and to publish how much was raised. They don’t do this and it is a basic legal requirement when raising money for charity,
Clear links should be given on their channel to that information.
They also still use the channel to raise money for charity and they have ‘vulnerable’ subs who want to ‘please’ them by donating.
I think that’s a youtube issue too though.
It’s a matter of who is monitoring it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'd love to know if the NSPCC actually received the donations. They would have received a thank you letter which most youtubers read out, Nadia and Mark said no more about the charity or money.

Reactions: 8
That was the second quiz they did. The first quiz people just gave them money through Super Chat. That money went missing. The second quiz they did it formally through JustGiving.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I'd love to know if the NSPCC actually received the donations. They would have received a thank you letter which most youtubers read out, Nadia and Mark said no more about the charity or money.
Hmmm, and they would have LOVED to show off about that letter..

Reactions: 9
I am sure they do raise money for charity.
I would really like them to do the right thing via their YouTube channel and nd open about which charity exactly the fundraiser is for and to publish how much was raised. They don’t do this and it is a basic legal requirement when raising money for charity,
Clear links should be given on their channel to that information.
They also still use the channel to raise money for charity and they have ‘vulnerable’ subs who want to ‘please’ them by donating.
I think that’s a youtube issue too though.
It’s a matter of who is monitoring it all.
They are LAZY liars, too busy to ever post ingredients or a small matter of which charity they are supporting.

Sadly the latest Ashley video showing the subs singing, highlights their audience. They are all like lambs following them and believing everything they say. 😡

Quite funny that tonights live hasn't started and there are 25 thumbs down already 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Does she not look in the mirror before she shoves her phone in front of her face?. Either she has just put some dye on her hair and it's all run into her eyes, or she's still got last nights make up on. I know some people have dark under eye circles, but this is another level.
1606608302429.png

I think her weird tantrum was just her showing off her RADA skills again. She just can't help herself. I stopped as soon as i saw the dog come into shot. The fake concern would tip me over the bleedin' edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's 12.10am and they are on a live! They are obsessed!
I know. I caught the last few minutes and played the thumbs game, and pissed myself when he said at the end " keep giving (y) to duck off the people that keep giving 👎

Hey Manks 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Usually people who constantly proclaim that they are busy are in fact not that busy @mank. You proclaiming that to your vulnerables won’t take that empty feeling away from you . What exactly are you busy doing ? It’s nothing productive from what I’m seeing and no it’s not work it’s a hobby/past time as you haven’t been able to get hired in your field of study that your proclaim your so good at ,for about a decade now .End of . Delusion of grandeur.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That's exactly what they should have done but they didn't.

That was the second quiz they did. The first quiz people just gave them money through Super Chat. That money went missing. The second quiz they did it formally through JustGiving.
Ok. Who knows what happened to the money then.

Reactions: 5
That's exactly what they should have done but they didn't.

Ok. Who knows what happened to the money then.

I think that the Super Chat money goes straight to them. I can remember that they mentioned that they were going to buy Maddie something for her music with some money that people had given them when she warbled once, so i assume that they have to give it to the charity in some way. I have watched a couple of Lee Peart's things and people give him a tenner for gin.🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think that the Super Chat money goes straight to them. I can remember that they mentioned that they were going to buy Maddie something for her music with some money that people had given them when she warbled once, so i assume that they have to give it to the charity in some way. I have watched a couple of Lee Peart's things and people give him a tenner for gin.🤷‍♀️
Yes I do remember it now, someone donated something and then the sheep started following giving them lots of money. As it was piling in they said they would use it to buy maddie a guitar. I remember being annoyed at the time and thinking these two are up to no good and up until that time I liked nadia and that's when I changed my opinion. I might just now take my earlier apology back😀. Thanks for reminding me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes I do remember it now, someone donated something and then the sheep started following giving them lots of money. As it was piling in they said they would use it to buy maddie a guitar. I remember being annoyed at the time and thinking these two are up to no good and up until that time I liked nadia and that's when I changed my opinion. I might just now take my earlier apology back😀. Thanks for reminding me.

Yes, i think it all started to go downhill very quickly from there.

Reactions: 10
Yes, i think it all started to go downhill very quickly from there.
I agree, Nadia trusts him with their money, I wouldn't trust him with even pocket money!!!

I genuinely think Nadia will be in for a massive shock when she plucks up the courage to see their finances one day.

Do you remember when she said someone had used their credit cards for online gambling or words to that effect but the bank reimbursed them? I barely knew about them then but remember thinking, I bet it was Mark who ran up the gambling debts in secret.

I've always thought money is a massive problem that nadia doesn't know about, I think that's one of the reasons he pushes her to keep the channel going... Money... Time will tell that's for sure 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Apparently she doesn't like filters but didn't mind a bit of teeth whitening on this one it seems...

Screenshot_20201129-020346_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201129-020933_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If they are raising money for the charity Missing People, they had better set up a Just Giving Page and also PROVE to everyone that the money was actually received by the charity by showing us /publishing the thank you email/letter that all charities send out to thank their donors. All charities are struggling at the moment so they would be delighted. I work as a grants administrator for a charity & we always send thank you letters via email with our charity's logo on them to our donors. I really don't believe the "lets show everyone how amazing & kind we are by doing something for charity Sadderleys" will do any of this 1) they are too lazy 2) they have a habit of starting something and not seeing it through 3) money or cards always seems to go missing where they are concerned 😳 4) it might be embarrassing because they will have to show us how little money they have actually raised. I would be very happy if they raised a decent amount, but maybe the Saddelerys haven't noticed money is tight atm for everyone, due to the pandemic and being so close to xmas, so they may not raise very much money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.