Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mank is all talk an no action. Last thing he promised was the series for their channel with his 'friend'. Then there's the troll documentary, mental health doc, sci-fi film, Maddie and Nitty drama etc etc. All bs. I don't think he wants to go back to education, as that requires hours of study, away from an audience. What he craves is attention. He probably wants to do a pod cast, vlog, talking about drunks and rehab. That would make him centre stage.

Reactions: 17
I agree with all of this.....her behaviour towards him here is completely abusive. Parasitic, controlling and sacrifcing his mental health so she can get all the good feelings herself.

Reactions: 10
Hes also learning the piano apparently.....looks like its time to spend the subs money

If she is losing her job on the 'telly' (so much for being on LW LOTS and LOTS this week Nits..?) All hell will be breaking loose in that house.
All she cares about is being famous and being rich. LW is the only link she has to terrestrial TV, she will be taking it out on everyone within close proximity.

Reactions: 14
Interesting to hear a little more about his mother this morning. Considering she only lost her long term partner/companion/dearest friend a year ago, she really does seem to be coping remarkably well.

He did say the other day he is doing an MSc so I am guessing psychology related.
Jeepers Creepers! The poor kids all excited to go do thrir psychology degree, they rock up brimming with enthusiasm and desire AND THEN they realise they are sharing their class with a future patient!

Paying all that money to study and having to listen to his opinion constantly and never have their thoughts aired as he constantly shuts them down.

Can you imagine trying to study with him in the same room??? A smelly mature student who won't shut up!!!

Thankfully its never going to happen but just the thought is horrifying for any prospective enthusiastic students

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm annoyed they never go fully in to their sex lives on HTSM so far. I particuarly want to find out how she holds on to her bag of crisps.
I agree but I also think M has made it the norm to ridicule and abuse N in front of the girls. That nervous laughter from them could be seen by him as them taking his ‘side’ so he encourages it.
I’ve witnessed Maddie especially making derogatory comments towards her Mum and laughing at similar derogatory comments from M towards N.
Once again it’s evidence of the girls following by example.
They know no better as they don’t mix with enough other responsible adults to pick up respectful morals.

Was the zoom live? I noticed it was dark outside at M & N house, but daylight at Caitlin's
I agree with all of this.....her behaviour towards him here is completely abusive. Parasitic, controlling and sacrifcing his mental health so she can get all the good feelings herself.
They are as bad as one another.
They’ve got together and created a MONSTER who is growing by the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ok, I remember you saying when you joined here how you thought nitty was to blame, ( I think alot of us used to like their channel, but then he took over) and felt sorry for Mank, but really, he's ruined her channel, after what I've read on here he's a smutty pervert, he's controlling, blames his mum for everything, I see a man who should get help and can afford it for his mh problems, I have zero sympathy for him, he gets off on his wallowing, his vunerable subs suck it up, quick question, is that why you wanted this thread to move to Nadia Instagram, so we could run her down without Mank?

Reactions: 9
Hi @Maid22
I don't want anyone else taking the blame for my suggestion. Moving the thread to the Instagram thread was my idea, pure and simply as she has a bigger Instagram following.
You can see by my posts I am not a Mark fan in the slightest.
The Instagram issue was discussed amongst us and we decided to leave things as they are.

On another note, I said Mark was like a Harry Potter Dementor the other day, another similarly has come to mind, Walter Mitty!!!

Reactions: 13
Gosh, I'd never never think of you, sorry you think that

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing he will take out a student loan and then never work after the MSc so will never pay it back. You know how they like free money?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.