Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On vlogmas no3 nitty said she wants to have 18 Xmas trees for Moodie’s 18th bday 🙄 the way they’re spoiling that girl is bound to turn her into a narcissist just like them. They already have a ridiculous amount of Xmas decorations as it is, with 3 large trees that will still up in March, as well as other assorted tat and her Chav like Xmas village 🙄

Also Narc said Nitty hasn’t been to Sainsbury’s in ages, so she sends her asthmatic husband out instead to get the shopping, that’s really considerate as he’s more at risk of complications from covid. God I’ve never seen a more neurotic, pathetic, self centred, scaredy-cat as Nadia, if she’s that neurotic about covid why doesn’t she lose some bloody weight then.
..and the ridiculous thing is they have no-one to invite over for Christmas. They really have lost the plot, they are deranged and need professional help, I actually mean that seriously.
18 CHRISTMAS TREES????

i watched vlogmas 3. what's christmassy/special/even just nice about that? don't get it. it's BS with xmas muzak over the top.
Oh dear, I'm going to have to watch it, I feel like I'm not at your party😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
If they are having 18 trees, I highly doubt that any decorations were given to the charity shop.
They won’t be having 18 trees.
They’re too lazy to put any more up as it’ll mean moving things and having a sort out. Unless they pay somebody.

..and the ridiculous thing is they have no-one to invite over for Christmas. They really have lost the plot, they are deranged and need professional help, I actually mean that seriously.
18 CHRISTMAS TREES????

Oh dear, I'm going to have to watch it, I feel like I'm not at your party😄
With regard to the not having anyone over for Christmas to see the decorations, either because they have NO friends or as N said because of the CoVid rules-
Murk says they CAN have people over. That they’re allowed 3 bubbles-
“Her family, Lisa....”
So including their household, that’ll be the 3 bubbles, right?
Then the there’s Nanny Di, Patrick, (who we know fine well will have to see Golden Child on her Birthday,) friends of girls etc.
The signs of breaking the rules will be there and easily spotted methinks.
Don’t forget, Rita Ora was fined a large sum of money this week for having loads of people at her birthday bash.
The papers reported that one.
Vloggy fine-tooth-comb at the ready.🧐
Time:21:08

Nadia’s baby lispsy voice singing we wish you a merry Chrithmuth at this hour of the morning gives me rage 🤬. In fact pretty much everything she does, especially the stripping off to her grubby underwear in the pretence of body confidence gives me rage. The filthy hovel of a house makes me itch and feel physically ill. The greed of having three almost identical trees and wanting 18 makes me angry. Manky’s sweaty face and ridiculous gurning makes me sick. The ripping off of their vulnerable subs makes me furious. The continual pontificating and moaning from both them is tiresome. Vlogmas has nothing to do with the spirit of Christmas at all. Why do I keep watching their juvenile depressing sh1t show that is their chaotic, shambolic life.? How does she continue to get work? Why do brands send her gifted stuff? Thank goodness I can come here and realise I’m not alone. My fellow Tattlers you are so much more eloquent and observant than I am. Surely we can’t all be wrong.
In fairness, there are only a small handful of us here as we’ve seen the light.
Clearly those who still watch don’t see it all as they’re blinkard.
That means then that it’s up to Tattlers to make those complaints or report to the media.
Only then will they topple and fall from their giddy high horses.
🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The tree overload is vulgar.
They don't stop moaning do they? I read in the comments one of their subs said she "really wished she could afford a tree but is skint until the 14th", on the flip side to that we have Nadia and Mark complaining and moaning about not having 18 trees or that Maddie can't celebrate her birthday the way she wants to. They really are glass half empty people.
Lol they are more their glass is full and overflowing and whatever substance it is pouring all over the floor and making a mess but to be generous they'll let someone whose glass is empty look at it as long as they tell them that they they fink they iz the most wonderfullest peeples to have evereth existetheth, all the whie eyeing up other people's hafl full glasses as she says in baby voice I want wot theyz got as well, whilst Michelle phones up drinks manufacturors and gits them more for their glasess cos they iz influences on the youtube.

Nadia is the epitome of vulgarity.

Still can't get over that vlog. A trip to tescos or wherever with jinglebollocks over the top. could it have been more mundane?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They’re too lazy to put any more up as it’ll mean moving things and having a sort out. Unless they pay somebody.

With regard to the not having anyone over for Christmas to see the decorations, either because they have NO friends or as N said because of the CoVid rules-
“Her family, Lisa....”
Then the there’s Nanny Di, Patrick, (who we know fine well will have to see Golden Child on her Birthday,) friends of girls etc.
Don’t forget, Rita Ora was fined a large sum of money this week for having loads of people at her birthday bash.

That means then that it’s up to Tattlers to make those complaints or report to the media.
🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴
I go over onto their YouTube to leave a thumbs down as much as possible . It’s a bonus if I catch a live and can wait for them to be looking at the screen 🤣. I just can’t imagine why people are taken in by them and I will never understand how their subs find them so hilarious that they are crying laughing or worse still wetting themselves. I don’t find them at all funny or entertaining in any way. They are desperate, pathetic attention seekers of the worst kind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
😂😂
They’re actually his own teeth.
It’s just the way he’s gurning!😂
I didn't know if @won't_be_dupped was joking about his joke teeth:ROFLMAO:

Nadia’s baby lispsy voice singing we wish you a merry Chrithmuth at this hour of the morning gives me rage 🤬. In fact pretty much everything she does, especially the stripping off to her grubby underwear in the pretence of body confidence gives me rage. The filthy hovel of a house makes me itch and feel physically ill. The greed of having three almost identical trees and wanting 18 makes me angry. Manky’s sweaty face and ridiculous gurning makes me sick. The ripping off of their vulnerable subs makes me furious. The continual pontificating and moaning from both them is tiresome. Vlogmas has nothing to do with the spirit of Christmas at all. Why do I keep watching their juvenile depressing sh1t show that is their chaotic, shambolic life.? How does she continue to get work? Why do brands send her gifted stuff? Thank goodness I can come here and realise I’m not alone. My fellow Tattlers you are so much more eloquent and observant than I am. Surely we can’t all be wrong.
Well @Feska I'm right there with you on every word you said; and I'm almost certain all of us are. No, we are not wrong. I ask myself why I watch, infact I haven't for a while, but am going to have to take a look at vlogmass.

I feel I'm watching it as a sense of duty because I hope to bring their hideous antics to the wider public's attention. When I found Tattle, I felt like I had found home, because before that, I thought I was the only one seeing their devious,abusive,greedy, mentally unstable behaviour.

“Her family, Lisa....”

🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴
I absolutely loved both your posts, but I was severely distracted by the 'tumb'nail, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ON HER HEAD??????

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I go over onto their YouTube to leave a thumbs down as much as possible . It’s a bonus if I catch a live and can wait for them to be looking at the screen 🤣. I just can’t imagine why people are taken in by them and I will never understand how their subs find them so hilarious that they are crying laughing or worse still wetting themselves. I don’t find them at all funny or entertaining in any way. They are desperate, pathetic attention seekers of the worst kind.
It’s the false wheezy laughter that gives me the heebie jeebies.
I hate it with a passion.
They are not comedians.
It doesn’t work.

• Haha

“Her family, Lisa....”

🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴
Thanks for the time stamp Clarity seeker

M "All that loft work has tired me out."

Oh dear, I almost reached a place of empathy with the Narc, there. Our 'decs' are only half up as we ran out of steam last weekend, what with deciding to decorate our home for Christmas on top of being busy with actual work. To be fair, whilst we finish the 'job' this weekend, M will be moaning about have to create an entire pointless 'studio show' for a couple of hundred viewers ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well vlogmass #1, I made it through to 45 seconds, after she shouted "ITH CHRITHMATH!!!" I tumbed(n) and went to have a short lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the false wheezy laughter that gives me the heebie jeebies.
I hate it with a passion.
They are not comedians.
It doesn’t work.
His laughter is always at her expense, and her fake laughs are just that, complete and utter bollocking fake. She hasn't got a sense of humour, she just pretends to have one.

I see that Kaye Adams is on L:ee P's channel tonight. I bet Nitty will be sitting there watching with a face like a smacked arse. Maybe she will put in an appearance 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Well vlogmass #1, I made it through to 45 seconds, after she shouted "ITH CHRITHMATH!!!" I tumbed(n) and went to have a short lie down.
I've been on what can only be described as a tumbs rampage this morning. I should actually have been working, but i felt that i needed a little spark of 👎 joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes where has it gone 🤷‍♀️
Probably from the Loose Women ‘bank of wigs.’
(See photo of Jane in wig below.)
The one Jane wore when they all impersonated one another was actually very realistic I thought.😉

I've been on what can only be described as a tumbs rampage this morning. I should actually have been working, but i felt that i needed a little spark of 👎 joy.
It’s the little things @Herbert2005 😂❤

It's obvious she reads everything on here. Her tumbs down, tumbs up has been changed to thumbs down, thumbs up:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:.
HI NICOLA👋👋👋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn't it even enter your self absorbed head to pick up the shite off the floor behind you before you start your daily news broadcast to the nation, Manks?

1607092184667.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn't it even enter your self absorbed head to pick up the shite off the floor behind you before you start your daily news broadcast to the nation, Manks?

View attachment 334541
Omg, he looks 10 years older than he actually is and is the sort of scruffy scary looking dosser you would cross the street to avoid, the change in his appearance in a year is horrendous,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg, he looks 10 years older than he actually is and is the sort of scruffy scary looking dosser you would cross the street to avoid, the change in his appearance in a year is horrendous,
He ain't looking good, is he?! Looks like he's been in Nitty's purse again and got himself a new top. Probably hoping for a few "oooh Mank, you are looking good today" ❤ ❤ ❤ :love::love::love::love:.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
18 xmas trees are for Maddie's secret 18th birthday party!!!!!

It's so all her birthday party guests have somewhere to hide behind if the police 👮🏾 👮🏾 come round to give them a fine, for having a party and so many people in one house!!!!!
😂😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.