Nadia Sawalha #22 He baked it well. Better than Mamma’s snot-etti.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two faced Nadia strikes again...

Loud mouth Nadia at it again, talking tripe. Saira is just as bad. She recently had a whole week on her Instagram stories being ‘sexy’ showing off her body in different lingerie every day. Posing in front of the mirror. She then went on to interview her children ( son about 12, daughter about 10) and her husband all independently to ask them in all honesty if they were embarrassed by her. It was cringe worthy. She actually asked her son what his friends thought. So she can sit there and shout brains, brains, brains all she likes but she has jumped on the vanity band wagon. Her and N are both attention seekers of the worst kind.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How many times does Maddie have to put on every post of Marcunts 'l love you so much' and he replies 'I love you more' when they are probably standing next to each other = cringe on every level - his 2older daughters dont do this

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow some very telling comments on Lee Pearts lives...this is one of many

View attachment 319133

I have just had a look at the rest of the comments under that live. It is odd that Lee P has left them there, as i think he deleted a few in a previous live. That Wonder Woman really grinds my gears. :mad:

How many times does Maddie have to put on every post of Marcunts 'l love you so much' and he replies 'I love you more' when they are probably standing next to each other = cringe on every level - his 2older daughters dont do this

I find this all very, very odd. I wonder what would happen if she didn't post on one of his woe is me, attention seeking pieces of shite?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They keep pushing this whole thing about bullying because they've discovered anti bullying week however, anti bullying week was last week and they have a cheek really as they seem to forget how Nadia bullied her own sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Toy Cave Tosser,married Ken Dodd and lives like a tosser.

All they need are themselves, a mirror, a camera and vulnerable subs.

Dog Poo, Messy Moo, If you criticise us,out goes you.

Legend in his own living room

Bratia loves tissue paper,it's so FOO FOO LAH LAH
I like dog poo, messy moo, if you criticize us out you go

Reactions: 1
What do we think the big announcement is going to be?? Is he going to train as a counsellor or would that be too lowly for him and he’s going to become a full blown psychologist??
He mentioned he is doing an MSc. What in?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just reading back, oh yawn another announcement, bet their subs are on the edge of their seats, it'll be aload of crap and promises theyll never deliver, can't believe they have so many gullible subs, can't they see what we on here do????

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They keep pushing this whole thing about bullying because they've discovered anti bullying week however, anti bullying week was last week and they have a cheek really as they seem to forget how Nadia bullied her own sister.

Yes not only did Nadia put upturned plugs on the floor for Julia to run across but N spoke to Dina in some madeup language so baby Julia couldn’t understand. ........HURTING and EXCLUDING people is EXTREME BULLYING!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Has he just got up? WTF is going on with his hair and those eye bags?. He looks a mess!

1605991856369.png

He mentioned he is doing an MSc. What in?!

Tossology, TalkingBoloxology, Wankology, take ya bleedin' pick. Deluded AF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They’ve stopped filming the ‘kids’ because google are cracking down on adults filming minors in videos. Google will turn off comments which youtubers rely on for promoting their channel. I’ve told you before thumbs up or thumbs down is ALL the same. It’s traffic to their site
I don't care, they will still get thumbs down from me.

Reactions: 13
Shes bashing boris on her instagram tonight re priti and bullying have a look its disgracefull how she can publically bash the prime minister over bullying when her and mark are the biggest bullies going no reply from her to my message on her insta re mark saying wants to slap priti in the face abhorrent opinionated horrible pair .

• Angry
Reactions: 11
A big announcement? Don't tell me the labour suit has finally arrived from The Netherlands!!! 😱😏🤣

Let's hope it isn't another book. Maybe they're going to meet another sub (Anybody notice Danni hasn't been seen/heard from since!) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A big announcement? Don't tell me the labour suit has finally arrived from The Netherlands!!! 😱😏🤣

Let's hope it isn't another book. Maybe they're going to meet another sub (Anybody notice Danni hasn't been seen/heard from since!) 🙄
Danni and her husband are probably snowed under preparing their zoom classes for when the schools shut early for Christmas. 🤓

• Haha
Shes bashing boris on her instagram tonight re priti and bullying have a look its disgracefull how she can publically bash the prime minister over bullying when her and mark are the biggest bullies going no reply from her to my message on her insta re mark saying wants to slap priti in the face abhorrent opinionated horrible pair .
I don't do Instagram, but my god, is she really going down that route, manky thinks it's ok to slap a woman, (regardless of politics) can't believe how they've got away with the lies and crap they've talked about for months, and the money they've earned from vunerable subs, I know you folks on here have tried to get press involved, feels like we're banging our heads against a brick wall:(

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Maybe they're releasing the Cornwall vlogs.

• Sad
  • Angry
But because he’s so super intelligent he would probably complete it in a year!!
its 6 to 7 years training and very competitive. But he probably thinks he could do it with no training. He is so delusional, I wonder if Diane‘s supposed drug/alcohol abuse has left him with some brain damage?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This just came up on YouTube. She's also done a few 'best of Nanny Di' and a video of Nadia's "MARRRRKKKK"s

Also, this from Ashley.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.