Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope they give all the money to missing people and not into their hands. They should set up a just giving page so everyone knows the money is going to the charity
So when they start tomorrow’s quiz I’m expecting to see it written below that it’s for said charit. If not we need to get on the ball straight away and make complaints to all relevant bodies, i.e. Gleam, her agent, youtube, Missing People,Pose Women etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So when they start tomorrow’s quiz I’m expecting to see it written below that it’s for said charit. If not we need to get on the ball straight away and make complaints to all relevant bodies, i.e. Gleam, her agent, youtube, Missing People,Pose Women etc
The problem is even if they say it's for a charity we dont know if all the money will go to the charity

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s announced on YouTube in their community thingummy that they’re not doing the quiz tonight as there’s too much on TV.
They’re having it tomorrow night instead and the money they raise is for... MISSING PEOPLE,
I’ve already rang an organisation with that name and they’ve said she is not a patron of their charity.
They just bend schedule to suit themselves like they bend the truth..... you never know they may be able to bend spoons like uri gella haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it worth contacting gleam before tomorrow to make them aware of the quiz

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nar she hasnt got dementia. She plays up to the camera.....and shes dramatic, over the top and a full on attention seeker. I find it embarrassing behaving like that....my kids would be mortified. Speaking of which, any one listened to the latest podcast about what they hate about parenting? Maddie does a speech about how embarrassing she finds them and their yt channel, she finds brats the most embarrassing......wanna know brats response? GOOD......thats what she said and thinks! She doesnt give a flying duck that her kids cant stand her behaviour, she thinks its good for them 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Totally agree with this.
Neither of them have early onset dementia in my opinion.
They just both think it’s funny to play up to the camera by being childish, loud, obnoxious and crude.
If that were the case she’d not be able to control herself at all on LW or on podcasts.
Although she is still intolerable on LW and Podcasts, she manages to contain it much more.
You can’t have selective dementia which you can turn up and down according to your surroundings or the company you’re in.
Also, we know they label themselves with all kinds of ailments and medical conditions which is one of my biggest issues with them as I always found it a huge insult to those who genuinely suffer
Yes that makes absolute sense, but my goodness what a way to behave. Clearly that’s why they don’t have friends because friends would not put up with that kind of behaviour.
What a revolting couple.
That is also one of my biggest issues with them. That’s why I questioned it earlier.

I feel awful saying this but they don’t deserve those children. It’s all so bizarre. 🥵

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hate it when Marks says at the beginning of his vlogs..........This vlog won’t be long coz we’re really busy today....... F’ sake don’t announce how ‘IMPORTANT YOU and your valuable time is and how unimportant your subs are for watching your crap .... just be more succinct and get to the point and stop wondering off for coffee . I usually listen to coffee morning at night and it puts me to sleep....Friday Coffee morning he was so rude wondering off not doing quiz till he had 200 subs thumbs up.
Thanks Mark I was a sleep before the first question haha 😆 😴

Time stamp. 27:30
He gets up and wondered off waiting for 200 thumbs up ... such a pompous git.... I’m not doing it till I get what I want

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it worth contacting gleam before tomorrow to make them aware of the quiz
I personally think we should see if they trip themselves up first then it’s good reason to go all out in making complaints.
For tomorrow night if no charity details are put up under or on the live.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For tomorrow night if no charity details are put up under or on the live.

YEs, they need to be clear who they are fund raising for and give the full details of the charity and the charities work
they cant just say = its for Missing People

But Murk is just the same. He shouts, is obscene, abusive, crude, his eyes tell us he’s off on one when he behaves inappropriately and like a big child,
Sorry, I don’t buy it.
We know she’s always been a spoiled brat, hence her new name on here.
She’s stamped her feet every time she’s wanted her own way and it’s worked for her... by her own admission.
She’s from an acting family and is theatrical and over the too.
When she tells stories, she gesticulated a lot etc etc etc.
There are other symptoms akin to early onset dementia which she isn’t demonstrating.
She brought it up a couple of years ago that she was worried about having it but she says that about many other ailments, conditions and diseases.
If she truly believed she had any chronic illness she’d be away and getting it sorted.
Right, I see, so mentioning ailments gives them a pass to behave appallingly.
Fine if that’s how you choose to live, nothing to do with me, but when children and animals are subjected to it? Then create a channel and get people to pay and accept it’s normal behaviour. I am as disgusted with the Social Media platforms, the business’s who chase her, ITV, all of them are complicit in this couple‘s abuse of children, the subs and animals.
God what I would do to have that YT channel shut down!🙏🏻

• Heart
Right, I see, so mentioning ailments gives them a pass to behave appallingly.
Fine if that’s how you choose to live, nothing to do with me, but when children and animals are subjected to it? Then create a channel and get people to pay and accept it’s normal behaviour. I am as disgusted with the Social Media platforms, the business’s who chase her, ITV, all of them are complicit in this couple‘s abuse of children, the subs and animals.
God what I would do to have that YT channel shut down!🙏🏻
I truly believe it will be one day.🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nar she hasnt got dementia. She plays up to the camera.....and shes dramatic, over the top and a full on attention seeker. I find it embarrassing behaving like that....my kids would be mortified. Speaking of which, any one listened to the latest podcast about what they hate about parenting? Maddie does a speech about how embarrassing she finds them and their yt channel, she finds brats the most embarrassing......wanna know brats response? GOOD......thats what she said and thinks! She doesnt give a flying duck that her kids cant stand her behaviour, she thinks its good for them 🙄
Well I am a self confessed Absolutely Fabulous fan, and I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she is, Edina Monsoon, which actually, is an insult to Edina Monsoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think she has early dementia she puts it all on. The shouting and screaming is attention seeking and childish behaviour, she's been a spoilt brat all her life kicking off to get her own way and doesn't appear to have any real feelings for anyone but herself. You can see by the way she looks into a camera she is completely in love with herself and all that happy bubbly personality she shows on loose woman is so fake, she has to be the all important person in her family's lives or they get cast aside.
There was zero proof that the money they took from the subs during their last quizzes went to any charity, it just disappeared into their bank account never to be seen again.

• Heart
  • Wow
I don't think she has early dementia she puts it all on. The shouting and screaming is attention seeking and childish behaviour, she's been a spoilt brat all her life kicking off to get her own way and doesn't appear to have any real feelings for anyone but herself. You can see by the way she looks into a camera she is completely in love with herself and all that happy bubbly personality she shows on loose woman is so fake, she has to be the all important person in her family's lives or they get cast aside.
There was zero proof that the money they took from the subs during their last quizzes went to any charity, it just disappeared into their bank account never to be seen again.
I stand corrected if they did have Justgiving pages and the money went to charity but I have never seen these before.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.