Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a complete waste of time complaining to loose women they turn a blind eye to nitty's antics. Makes you wonder who she is keeping happy there. They mostly ignore emails so no you get no reply or they say she is freelance and can virtually do what she likes. I find that strange because they soon got rid of Jamelia when she commented about clothes on the high street for large women and nitty has done/said far worse things.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have now seen her waving her pants around on Loose Women OMG! 🤦‍♀️ Ah that explains it, why she was home so soon, they could not wait for her to get out of the studio before she undressed even further and caused even more embarrassment! I was right! When I saw her waving her pants around, I think she was trying to copy and be as entertaining as Judy Love was the other week on LW, when Judy held up a pair of thongs and told her hilarious story. Judy was so funny telling her thong story, Nadia however was so embarrassing and sad! I think she blew it today, surely LW bosses can't keep her on she is a liability!
She looked so confident though and back to her old LW self. It's like someone said earlier, 'Looks like her probation' is over.'
That will definitely make it to one of those '100 Most Awkward Moments on TV' programmes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently you can buy instagram followers too. I found a really good website that shows exactly how many followers Nadia is adding every day. The last big jump in followers was the day she let Maddie cut her hair on the November 19th ...... she went up by 785 followers in one day. Probably all the #hair
Sorry not very good at screen shots but have a look here:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
18:44 of the recent vlog is probably what the girls have to put up with all the time and perhaps why Maddie is so cold with Nadia. Imagine living door to them or in the house behind them. 🤯
Oh my good God! There was an edit in there as well where she must have done something real bad. Who on earth screams like that at their children, it doesn't matter that the door was shut, that was extremely aggressive behaviour not to mention mad.

She's MAD and very unkind. Yes I know Manks should not have shown it as it says this is ok to some viewers, but he did, and we have witnessed it. This is what I was trying to say, she never lets the mask slip in front of the cameras and can you imagine what it's like when they are off? Just had a taster.

Also, it just struck me:unsure: I couldn't quite hear what Maddie said, something along the lines of "Why are you doing...now?" Maybe Maddie was about to record... maybe that's why Mummy has started singing so much? Maybe that's why Mummy has crocodile tears when Maddie sings.. because I think Mummy is so angry and so jealous, of their talents, beauty and youth, it is sending her insane.

That is just pathetic what a sad bunch of losers. That Ashley freaks me out he is so creepy.
I skimmed through quite a bit and got a little way through Twas the Night before Christmas, she did an impression of Nitty's lisp, I couldn't hold out any longer. I feel for them, I really honestly do.

Bought maybe. I know you can buy them for ytube but don't know abouth other social media.
How do you live with yourself? How do you look at your camera whispering sweet nothings to a load of insta followers who you bought? Insanity.

Time to Tweet Loose Women, Women’s aid etc after just having watched yesterday’s Loose Women episode, only to find they are working with... of all organisations.... Women’s Aid!
At the very beginning, after each segment- just before and after the adverts, a clip came up mentioning how Women should be able to feel safe in their own homes and mentioned Women’s Aid.
Shouldn’t it be brought to the attention of LW, ITV and Women’s Aid that her husband demonstrated the very behaviour WA is trying to bring awareness to and how hypocritical they all are for having her on the show?
Also, I noticed that on the LW YouTube channel, they left out the end segment where Bearia is bare legged astride a space hopper. She had already removed her Spanx/knickers so imagine the slug trails left on the poor space hopper.🥱
Embarrassing? Much?
She also spoke over Andrea at one stage and tried to take over by saying she had a clip of something but she got it wrong and Andreas face said it all.
She was disgusted and horrified all in one go.
I’d say Bratia has already broken her LW probation and with any luck she won’t be back in the studio next week.
Hopefully, not even from home.
I think she must have clause free contract that is seemingly infinite. So many LW have come and been sacked for less. She's not even an anchor, she's a reserve anchor. I suppose it doesn't matter how shocked, disgusted and appealed her co-presenters were, not to mention the studio audience, that behaviour is considered typical Loose Women content. I don't care, my knickers were tight so I took em' off. Maybe in the mid-90's.. It seems to me the production team who hire and fire need a shake-up, not just the panelists.

Apparently you can buy instagram followers too. I found a really good website that shows exactly how many followers Nadia is adding every day. The last big jump in followers was the day she let Maddie cut her hair on the November 19th ...... she went up by 785 followers in one day. Probably all the #hair
Thank you so much @livlalottxx , though I must admit the graphs meant nothing to me :LOL: not very technical I'm afraid. Couldn't see how one could tell she was buying them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I didnt know you could buy followers. I wonder how much it costs but it must be worthwhile for her to do this for their income

Reactions: 4
Just went to look back and yes you are right she is sitting with her friend. How dare they bleat on and on during their lives when they do things like this! It's all an act from them. I hope someone pulls them up about it.
Yes. I had to look twice. Thought it was Maddie. I don't think they say NO to those kids. Maddie's boyfriend and friends have been around too.

• Angry
Is the LW probation surmising or fact ? I ask because I have not read anything about it and wondered where it was from.
That Women's Aid ad has been on for a long time and the voice over is done by Mel B who has been Patron ( a real one) for Womens Aid since 2018.
Sorry...It’s just me surmising, hoping and putting two and two together.
( coming up with 4 1/2 )🙈

Yes. I had to look twice. Thought it was Maddie. I don't think they say NO to those kids. Maddie's boyfriend and friends have been around too.
Apparently it was Patrick who put the new sofas together in the ‘Chill out room.’

• Wow
I hate it when Marks says at the beginning of his vlogs..........This vlog won’t be long coz we’re really busy today....... F’ sake don’t announce how ‘IMPORTANT YOU and your valuable time is and how unimportant your subs are for watching your crap .... just be more succinct and get to the point and stop wondering off for coffee . I usually listen to coffee morning at night and it puts me to sleep....Friday Coffee morning he was so rude wondering off not doing quiz till he had 200 subs thumbs up.
Thanks Mark I was a sleep before the first question haha 😆 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The longer I've watched them the more I realise that they have a great ability to normalise EVERYTHING...

Abusing eachother - Normal
Visitors during lockdown - Normal
Breaking lockdown rules - Normal
Living in squalor - Normal
Lying about everything - Normal
Pretending they are happy - Normal
Inibility to listen to the other and everyone else - Normal
Shouting & screaming instead of just talking - Normal
Lying about how busy they are - Normal
Eating chamical filled crap food - Normal
Vlogging their boring life - Normal
Lying about anything I've missed out - Normal
Loathing each other - Nornal
Talking absolute bullsh*t - Normal
Thinking they are interesting - Normal
Being increasingly defensive - Normal
Obsessed with size & weight - Normal
Obsession with social media - Normal
Lying full stop - Normal
Delusions of grandeur - Normal
Refusing treatment for their deteriorating Mental Health - Normal
Living in the past - Normal
Increasingly judgemental - Normal
Lack of personal hygiene - Normal
Taking money from vulnerable people - Normal

They genuinely should come with a hazzard warning, their behaviour IS NOT NORMAL 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The longer I've watched them the more I realise that hey have a great ability to normalise EVERYTHING...

Eating absolute crap food - Normal
Lying full stop - Normal

They genuinely should come with a health warning, their behaviour IS NOT NORMAL 😡
Absolutely brilliant, you have described them so well 🙂👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched the vlog and her antics and stupid screaming when she was challanged about making coffee, were unbelievable, that woman is like a child, so immature. what 56 year old woman/mother acts like that= she is getting worse with her behaviour, is she losing the plot?
I havent seen any clips of her lately when she is being an adult
And all that nonsense of emptying that room, and that idiot Mank not taking any control - just kept on saying, 'Nadia we had a clean space here in the kitchen' ....why didnt he just tell her to sort it out pronto - hes pathetic
what a household, complete car crash - why do they act like that in front of their children, its cruel

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I was definitely Kiki's friend Ocean, I assumed it was Maddie when I first watched it but went back to look at it and it isn't Maddie, different hair and build for a start.

Most youtubers I watch don't go on about thumbs up, they come naturally because their content is decent. Mark is obsessed with a thumbs up. 😂 I find it hilarious, especially when he has to beg for them - this is all he has to look forward to all day is getting to 200 thumbs up. Keep up the begging Mark, it's what you do best.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was definitely Kiki's friend Ocean, I assumed it was Maddie when I first watched it but went back to look at it and it isn't Maddie, different hair and build for a start.

Most youtubers I watch don't go on about thumbs up, they come naturally because their content is decent. Mark is obsessed with a thumbs up. 😂 I find it hilarious, especially when he has to beg for them - this is all he has to look forward to all day is getting to 200 thumbs up. Keep up the begging Mark, it's what you do best.
And we will keep doing the thumbs down 👇👇👇 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched the vlog and her antics and stupid screaming when she was challanged about making coffee, were unbelievable, that woman is like a child, so immature. what 56 year old woman/mother acts like that= she is getting worse with her behaviour, is she losing the plot?
I havent seen any clips of her lately when she is being an adult
And all that nonsense of emptying that room, and that idiot Mank not taking any control - just kept on saying, 'Nadia we had a clean space here in the kitchen' ....why didnt he just tell her to sort it out pronto - hes pathetic
what a household, complete car crash - why do they act like that in front of their children, its cruel
Well I believe that is tantamount to abuse to scream at a child like that, not to mention the dogs who would have been terrified. That's the kind of thing you see in films and think 'Bloody hell, she needs some serious help!' Then she just snaps out of it, and smirks, sooooo CREEPY. It's absolutely unacceptable to put that out for viewing.

She genuinely seems like she is suffering from a neurological problem. She used to blame it on the menopause, maybe it still is that? I only speculate because I am trying not to be so judgemental.
Early onset dementia? It happens.
Suppressed Grief?
Obviously the Manks hate/love relationship, draining.
Genuine neuropathic disorder (undiagnosed) sociopath etc?

Or is she just one nasty piece of work..?

I mentioned in an earlier post we never see what she is like off camera, because she never lets the mask slip, clearly she does and Manks must usually take it out maybe because Gleam wouldn't allow it, or she doesn't?

We know he reads on here, perhaps he thought he would broadcast the other side, what he, the children put up with.

NB: That is no excuse for his behaviour towards her.

• Wow

Thanks for sharing this livlalottxx

For anyone else tempted to take a look, let me warn you that you'll find that hideous photo of N after Maddie massacred her fringe and she applied a really unfortunate filter that left her looking more masculine than ever staring back at you.

• Haha
The longer I've watched them the more I realise that they have a great ability to normalise EVERYTHING...

Lying about how busy they are - Normal
Eating chamical filled crap food - Normal
Lying full stop - Normal
Refusing treatment for their deteriorating Mental Health - Normal
Taking money from vulnerable people - Normal

They genuinely should come with a hazzard warning, their behaviour IS NOT NORMAL 😡
@notSUBmissive have you seen the latest vlog, I think 18:44 is the time stamp (though I would go back a few seconds) there is a big edit where she must have clearly done something even worse than what we get to see, she literally, I can't explain🙈, I was actually intimidated. Would love to hear what you make of the behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
18:44 of the recent vlog is probably what the girls have to put up with all the time and perhaps why Maddie is so cold with Nadia. Imagine living door to them or in the house behind them. 🤯
Wow! Nadia’s behaviour here is scary and extremely strange to say the least. How does she think it’s normal to behave like that. Also Mark has filmed it, watched and edited the vlog and still made the conscious decision to leave it in. Why would he want anyone to see her behaving like that? She looks deranged. Is he purposely taking the opportunity to demean and embarrass her? I think he might be. It’s very weird indeed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow! Nadia’s behaviour here is scary and extremely strange to say the least. How does she think it’s normal to behave like that. Also Mark has filmed it, watched and edited the vlog and still made the conscious decision to leave it in. Why would he want anyone to see her behaving like that? She looks deranged. Is he purposely taking the opportunity to demean and embarrass her? I think he might be. It’s very weird indeed.
Maybe he hopes she will see for herself what she is like? (That's the unjudgemental version from me)

Possibly he has read here that she never lets her mask slip on camera and has purposefully left it in so we can see.( more likely)

Or possibly she just took it one step too far, I mean I found it really intimidating, he was pretty quiet, he would usually turn the camera on himself and gurn away. You sort of get the feeling that one would just be stunned. She is clearly extremely angry with Maddie. I'm still reeling from it actually.

If you are there Custard Cream post that. Maybe then YT will take some notice, that would go viral,well.. trend at a number not necessarily at #1. Would get a lot of attention though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@notSUBmissive have you seen the latest vlog, I think 18:44 is the time stamp (though I would go back a few seconds) there is a big edit where she must have clearly done something even worse than what we get to see, she literally, I can't explain🙈, I was actually intimidated. Would love to hear what you make of the behaviour.
it was horrible, I am disgusted by her behaviour and tantrum = truly shocking - shes 56 FFS

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.