Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Nadia’s behaviour here is scary and extremely strange to say the least. How does she think it’s normal to behave like that. Also Mark has filmed it, watched and edited the vlog and still made the conscious decision to leave it in. Why would he want anyone to see her behaving like that? She looks deranged. Is he purposely taking the opportunity to demean and embarrass her? I think he might be. It’s very weird indeed.
And both her daughter's have anxiety issues...... who can be surprised when their mother behaves in an abusive manner like this and their father thinks so little of it he sticks it on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nadia uploaded an insta story today telling her followers about her youtube channel, she's obviously trying to recruit more YT subs...she says "people ask me what a vlog is and I tell them it's basically our reality show with all our family members" she goes onto say the girls feature in the vlog too. She fails to mention the girls no longer actually want to be filmed and it won't be long until Di won't want to be filmed either, she also seems to get fed up with it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
And both her daughter's have anxiety issues...... who can be surprised when their mother behaves in an abusive manner like this and their father thinks so little of it he sticks it on the internet.
Absolutely, I got anxious watching it, it's the fact she smirked afterwards, he must think as @notSUBmissive states, that she's normal. I feel so, so sorry for the children and the dogs.😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
18:44 of the recent vlog is probably what the girls have to put up with all the time and perhaps why Maddie is so cold with Nadia. Imagine living door to them or in the house behind them. 🤯
The neighbours who live behind them have complained about them in the past, hence why Nadia always rushes to close the bifold doors when they do a night live. Must be hell for anyone having to live near them and listen to all the daily screaming that goes on.

Reactions: 17
Just watched the vlog and her antics and stupid screaming when she was challanged about making coffee, were unbelievable, that woman is like a child, so immature. what 56 year old woman/mother acts like that= she is getting worse with her behaviour, is she losing the plot?
I havent seen any clips of her lately when she is being an adult
And all that nonsense of emptying that room, and that idiot Mank not taking any control - just kept on saying, 'Nadia we had a clean space here in the kitchen' ....why didnt he just tell her to sort it out pronto - hes pathetic
what a household, complete car crash - why do they act like that in front of their children, its cruel
I’d say that room is a complete sh*t tip now.
There were vlogs soon after they did it and it had a load of stuff piled in which you see from the kitchen,
Toffee also sh*t on the nes rug the day after.

The neighbours who live behind them have complained about them in the past, hence why Nadia always rushes to close the bifold doors when they do a night live. Must be hell for anyone having to live near them and listen to all the daily screaming that goes on.
And the rats and rubbish piled all over the garden. Imagine the infestation of maggots and glued when their garden was filled with rubbish.., the stench from the nappies in the summer heat.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I've just watched the timestamp at 18 mins into the vlog where Nadia hysterically shouts re wanting coffee. I genuinely don't know if she's acting? Her eyes look really vacant though. It's a strange one.

Part of me thinks the whole household screams and shouts at each other far more than they talk to each other.
Shes definitely having some kind of child like temper tantrum.

As I said earlier though, I think what's normal in their house is very abnormal to the rest of us. I cannot imagine a 13 year old me if my parents behaved as thry do???

I found this online

"Seniors throw temper tantrums for a whole host of reasons. Often, it’s a result of the personality changes brought on by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia"

🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've just watched the timestamp at 18 mins into the vlog where Nadia hysterically shouts re wanting coffee. I genuinely don't know if she's acting? Her eyes look really vacant though. It's a strange one.

Part of me thinks the whole household screams and shouts at each other far more than they talk to each other.
Shes definitely having some kind of child like temper tantrum.

I found this online

"Seniors throw temper tantrums for a whole host of reasons. Often, it’s a result of the personality changes brought on by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia"

🤔
Thank you.
Yes, that’s what I was thinking. When he said ‘what was that?’ she said I don’t know and really did look very confused, and I have had two friends whose parent have suffered from Alzheimer’s and described that shouting tantrum like behaviour.
Goodness, I do wish someone would point it out to them, that it’s not funny or entertaining, it’s extraordinarily worrying.
Thank you again @notSUBmissive.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thank you.
Yes, that’s what I was thinking. When he said ‘what was that?’ she said I don’t know and really did look very confused, and I have had two friends whose parent have suffered from Alzheimer’s and described that shouting tantrum like behaviour.
Goodness, I do wish someone would point it out to them, that it’s not funny or entertaining, it’s extraordinarily worrying.
Thank you again @notSUBmissive.
It's the vacant look in her eyes preceeding the tantrum... If she is behaving more peculiar and he is behaving more abusive , its a dangerous combination. Sadly the girls seem conditioned just to think its all normal. If thry had "genuine friends" surely someone would have had a word with them by now. Sadly nothing in or around their lives seems genuine to me.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
onset of dementia can present as changes in behaviour in the early stages, the more noticeable signs tend to be memory loss and confusion recalling words = dificulty recalling recent events but resorting back to early life. I dont think she has early onset of dementia, I just think she is very childish & immature, he seems to be exposing more of her real self lately maybe he is fed up with her

• Wow
onset of dementia can present as changes in behaviour in the early stages, the more noticeable signs tend to be memory loss and confusion recalling words = dificulty recalling recent events but resorting back to early life. I dont think she has early onset of dementia, I just think she is very childish & immature, he seems to be exposing more of her real self lately maybe he is fed up with her
Totally agree with this.
Neither of them have early onset dementia in my opinion.
They just both think it’s funny to play up to the camera by being childish, loud, obnoxious and crude.
If that were the case she’d not be able to control herself at all on LW or on podcasts.
Although she is still intolerable on LW and Podcasts, she manages to contain it much more.
You can’t have selective dementia which you can turn up and down according to your surroundings or the company you’re in.
Also, we know they label themselves with all kinds of ailments and medical conditions which is one of my biggest issues with them as I always found it a huge insult to those who genuinely suffer

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she's never grown up, I think a part of her is locked at the age when Julia was born and it comes out when she wants to get her own way

The vacant look in her eyes, which I see alot more recently, is the issue I'd be speaking to the Dr about.

As it stands thry both have no diagnosis re anything as they know more than the Drs abd therapists.

With the crap she's admitted to drinking and smoking over the years it won't come as a suprise if something is diagnosed one day that's for sure

The irony is they are hypercondriacts who claim to always be worried about their health BUT they NEVER go see a Dr 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Totally agree with this.
They just both think it’s funny to play up to the camera by being childish, loud, obnoxious and crude.
If that were the case she’d not be able to control herself at all on LW or on podcasts.
Although she is still intolerable on LW and Podcasts, she manages to contain it much more.
You can’t have selective dementia which you can turn up and down according to your surroundings or the company you’re in.
Also, we know they label themselves with all kinds of ailments and medical conditions which is one of my biggest issues with them as I always found it a huge insult to those who genuinely suffer
eeople who xactly @Clarity seeker they are obsessed with illness and make a mockery of people with genuine illnesses

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's the vacant look in her eyes preceeding the tantrum... If she is behaving more peculiar and he is behaving more abusive , its a dangerous combination. Sadly the girls seem conditioned just to think its all normal. If thry had "genuine friends" surely someone would have had a word with them by now. Sadly nothing in or around their lives seems genuine to me.
But Murk is just the same. He shouts, is obscene, abusive, crude, his eyes tell us he’s off on one when he behaves inappropriately and like a big child,
Sorry, I don’t buy it.
We know she’s always been a spoiled brat, hence her new name on here.
She’s stamped her feet every time she’s wanted her own way and it’s worked for her... by her own admission.
She’s from an acting family and is theatrical and over the too.
When she tells stories, she gesticulated a lot etc etc etc.
There are other symptoms akin to early onset dementia which she isn’t demonstrating.
She brought it up a couple of years ago that she was worried about having it but she says that about many other ailments, conditions and diseases.
If she truly believed she had any chronic illness she’d be away and getting it sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is there any Columbian Marching Powder involved - just wondering. If your read other forums on here it is quite a prevalent in their biz.

• Wow
  • Heart
Is there any Columbian Marching Powder involved - just wondering. If your read other forums on here it is quite a prevalent in their biz.
I didnt know what it was so just googled it and it may be some of the cause of her behaviour

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s announced on YouTube in their community thingummy that they’re not doing the quiz tonight as there’s too much on TV.
They’re having it tomorrow night instead and the money they raise is for... MISSING PEOPLE,
I’ve already rang an organisation with that name and they’ve said she is not a patron of their charity.

• Wow
  • Angry
She kept going on about taking the rug back to Ikea, the real reason wasn't because it was £200 it was because chichi shat on it.:sick: I kept wondering why they didn't bother to paint any of the woodwork/ walls before the little refurb or sort out the floors and the unfinished poster ceiling is awful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally agree with this.
N also manages to get through whole episodes of LW without scratching her bits or chowing down on bags of #gifted crisps.

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s announced on YouTube in their community thingummy that they’re not doing the quiz tonight as there’s too much on TV.
They’re having it tomorrow night instead and the money they raise is for... MISSING PEOPLE,
I’ve already rang an organisation with that name and they’ve said she is not a patron of their charity.
I really hope they give all the money to missing people and not into their hands. They should set up a just giving page so everyone knows the money is going to the charity

• Angry
I really hope they give all the money to missing people and not into their hands. They should set up a just giving page so everyone knows the money is going to the charity
If they set up the Just Giving page, they can still file 'their' charitable contributions against their tax return though.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.