Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were saying one minute...she’s starting next September 2021 ....while in the next breath saying we (N and Kiki) have just come back from practicing the journey to the new school .... and M saying we are brushing up on her Maths and English for the new school ??? ....I just HOPE there not talking about the ArtSchool Nextdoor!!!
they were trying, badly, to throw people off the scent that K was returning to school to shift the focus of her, and keep it under wraps, but because they have no boundaries loyalty or morals - even toward their own sensitive daughter, they cant help but mention it

OMG!!!
(Pronounced ERMAGERD for added effect!)
Whose this guy???!!!
It’s the image of Manky without filters!😂
Is he claiming to be Mank cousin?
Or is it actually Manky playing games?
First time I’ve spotted him.🤓
Could be interesting!
He might become a tattler if he too gets fed up of the lies etc.
He could end up with a book deal and the papers could pay him heaps for revealing all the Nitty Gritty. (Pun intended)
Imma gonna keep my eyes peeled for his comments in future.
WHO IS HE?!
he does look like him as if hes related on Thelmas side, Mark has a strong look of her - as she had quite a manly face

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think having a homeschooling book published around the time the homeschooled child decides to return to school just about sums them up, utterly useless.

If she has returned to school she will be having a hell of a time due to her parents behaviour. It's one thing behaving like they do whilst keeping their children indoors.

It's a completely different thing to behave as they do whilst sending a young child to school with no life skills, no confidence and bat tit crazy parents who publically embarrass themselves and their children most of the time. It's beyond cruel 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If you poke around some of the free genealogy sites you can find that Nanny Thelma’s maiden name was Nickless.
He said- your Uncle Norman!
I asked him if he’s related- (I used a Pseudonym of course- about the 4th one.🙈)
I wonder if my comment will disappear and Msnky might block him altogether!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I saw this on TV this morning! Another brand not to buy:

She is said to have owned the five-bedroom property for over 18 years, and it's clear that she is keen to keep it in as good a condition as possible. 🤣🤣🤣
Have they ever actually seen the house?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I saw this on TV this morning! Another brand not to buy:

She is said to have owned the five-bedroom property for over 18 years, and it's clear that she is keen to keep it in as good a condition as possible. 🤣🤣🤣
Have they ever actually seen the house?
So this is why she was doing Insta videos whizzing around with the Hoover the other week...again no mention of AD anywhere. However, knowing how slippery she is I assumed it was an AD because when does she ever clean her house and the last Hoover she had was a cordless Henry and a freebie Shark.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So this is why she was doing Insta videos whizzing around with the Hoover the other week...again no mention of AD anywhere. However, knowing how slippery she is I assumed it was an AD because when does she ever clean her house and the last Hoover she had was a cordless Henry and a freebie Shark.
christ - are they absolutely mad using her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The out of date weekend vlog is such a bore fest. They actually have nothing interesting or intelligent to say. Also considering they are both meant to be so fit why are they so out of breath just walking in the park or particularly when walking around the house.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why they say they have nothing to vlog, Nadia is clearly doing a lot of ADs she could go back to her old style of vlogging back in the Kay days where they would vlog on the way to jobs which gives a little insight into her presenting life, she doesn't have to disclose the AD but she could incorporate it into the vlog. BUT it seems Mark doesn't like her vlogging, I've noticed when she does try to vlog on her own he comes rushing in and has to make himself present, he seems to control what she vlogs as if HE wants to be the star of their channel.

If Kiki has gone back to school it could explain why they've all been acting strange lately, Nadia meditating in the other room with Kiki, not feeling well etc. However, I think that when Nadia isn't around she's not in her room or with Kiki she's actually out on other jobs filming ADS and they don't want to mention it because they want their subs to believe they haven't got much money coming in, (we're all in they pandemic together), to appear relatable, to make subs think that as Nadia and Mark are freelancers their pay has also been impacted - they want to keep hold of their paying subs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
He said- your Uncle Norman!
I asked him if he’s related- (I used a Pseudonym of course- about the 4th one.🙈)
I wonder if my comment will disappear and Msnky might block him altogether!

I can't see him blocking him because that would make him look like an hole to a member of his own family #BeKind. He is definitely deleting any replies left for that comment ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I read somewhere that Kiki had gone back to a mainstream school in September. On this morning Moaning they said they homeschool the girls, more lies?
I think she is going back to school next September when she is 14 and I presumed it was the Brit School in Croydon.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't see him blocking him because that would make him look like an hole to a member of his own family #BeKind. He is definitely deleting any replies left for that comment ;)
Maybe Ron could be inundated with ‘Welcomes’ and ‘Hello’s’ on that vlog.
A bit of a Penny Leg and a Helen from South Africa Tactic.
Even if Ron doesn’t see all the comments, it’ll only take one or two subs to discover he’s related to them and they’ll want to chat with him and protect him!
“Hi Ron. Are you going round for Christmas to share some peanut plant based turkey with your cousin Mark, Nads and Auntie Di? ☘🌸🌺😊🌈🌈🌈🌈❤❤❤🌟☘☘😇😇😇🌺😊😊😊❤
Imagine how irritated and out of control Mank would feel if that happened!
If nothing else, it’ll keep him on his toes hovering over the vlogs to delete a.s.a.p
Oh please tattlers.... please do it.😉😇😊

• Haha
I don't understand why they say they have nothing to vlog, Nadia is clearly doing a lot of ADs she could go back to her old style of vlogging back in the Kay days where they would vlog on the way to jobs which gives a little insight into her presenting life, she doesn't have to disclose the AD but she could incorporate it into the vlog. BUT it seems Mark doesn't like her vlogging, I've noticed when she does try to vlog on her own he comes rushing in and has to make himself present, he seems to control what she vlogs as if HE wants to be the star of their channel.

If Kiki has gone back to school it could explain why they've all been acting strange lately, Nadia meditating in the other room with Kiki, not feeling well etc. However, I think that when Nadia isn't around she's not in her room or with Kiki she's actually out on other jobs filming ADS and they don't want to mention it because they want their subs to believe they haven't got much money coming in, (we're all in they pandemic together), to appear relatable, to make subs think that as Nadia and Mark are freelancers their pay has also been impacted - they want to keep hold of their paying subs.
Interesting comment left under coffee moaning along those lines...basically giving mark a telling off for trying to make the channel all about him when nadia is the one with the media profile!.The subs all dutifully leapt to his defence as its a well known fact that mark is intelligent brings a lot to the table etc etc....i wonder if the comment is still there?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Two words that should not be used together Hoover and Sawalha. witch is still talking with her mouth full.:LOL:

• Haha
Maybe Ron could be inundated with ‘Welcomes’ and ‘Hello’s’ on that vlog.
A bit of a Penny Leg and a Helen from South Africa Tactic.
Even if Ron doesn’t see all the comments, it’ll only take one or two subs to discover he’s related to them and they’ll want to chat with him and protect him!
“Hi Ron. Are you going round for Christmas to share some peanut plant based turkey with your cousin Mark, Nads and Auntie Di? ☘🌸🌺😊🌈🌈🌈🌈❤❤❤🌟☘☘😇😇😇🌺😊😊😊❤
Imagine how irritated and out of control Mank would feel if that happened!
If nothing else, it’ll keep him on his toes hovering over the vlogs to delete a.s.a.p
Oh please tattlers.... please do it.😉😇😊
I have replied already, but forgot to leave 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Interesting comment left under coffee moaning along those lines...basically giving mark a telling off for trying to make the channel all about him when nadia is the one with the media profile!.The subs all dutifully leapt to his defence as its a well known fact that mark is intelligent brings a lot to the table etc etc....i wonder if the comment is still there?
It was about 5 minutes ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn't me 😂 I'm well and truly muted along with unsubbed but just went over to give the comment a thumbs up. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.