Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thumbs down is ready and waiting for coffee boring.... 👎👎
They are so so so pissed off the schools haven’t closed, there’s no excuse to try to flog more of your useless not selling💩 book guys👎 I’m sure you’ll still desperately try though won’t you manky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know... right?😔
I too actually struggle half the time with how the thread moves so fast and when we Write a comment where it says ‘quote’ It never seems to fall in the right place.🙈
Half the time I’m not even answering someone else’s post, I just shove my rants anywhere that they’ll fit!😂
There is nobody currently here who I would ever feel the need to be rude to and I don’t think anybody else here has any grievances with other members so, hand on heart, I think something said did indeed get lost in translation.🙏
That said, I love that if one of us feels we were misunderstood, we can say so and be reassured.
It’s that type of community and I really like that. ❤😊

Yes! Same vlog around 21:39 is where he insists it’s ok to put up Kiki stuff even though ratios says no.
They are so so so pissed off the schools haven’t closed, there’s no excuse to try to flog more of your useless not selling💩 book guys👎 I’m sure you’ll still desperately try though won’t you manky
I read somewhere that Kiki had gone back to a mainstream school in September. On this morning Moaning they said they homeschool the girls, more lies?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The ingredient list has vegetable oil and the instructions have butter and not vegetable oil. Another confusing fail!
Because -
“If you don’t like it you can switch it round or leave it out or just add peanut butter!”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At 22mins 13 seconds Nanny Di alleges that JEREMY CORBYN COULD BE MARKS FATHER!

Oh how funny would that be!!!!😂

Daddy Corbyn 😂

Even funnier is he never heard her😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m waiting for the proverbial to hit the fan when people realise that the two phone calls they had recently with book winners was instead of the ‘Daz doorstep challenge,’
This was predicted all along. 🙄
We knew they’d only actually deliver books to winners who live in or around London, in Cornwall or maybe near Issy & Fleur’s homes.
Of course, the excuse will be that they have to stick to Covid rules and not visit other people’s homes.
Like that ever mattered before.😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
At 22mins 13 seconds Nanny Di alleges that JEREMY CORBYN COULD BE MARKS FATHER!

Oh how funny would that be!!!!😂

Daddy Corbyn 😂

That would be quality, N could invite JC round for a healing Buddha Bowl.
What's ironic is that such an eventuality could even save their family YT channel in the short term. :LOL:

Thanks for the timestamp notSUBmissive, I haven't seen one of M's morning borefests for ages.
I did my <30 seconds and was shocked at his manic rant: "Hit the bloody thumbs up."
M's YT addiction really has developed into something truly ugly.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
That would be quality, N could invite JC round for a healing Buddha Bowl.
What's ironic is that such an eventuality could even save their family YT channel in the short term. :LOL:

Thanks for the timestamp notSUBmissive, I haven't seen one of M's morning borefests for ages.
I did my <30 seconds and was shocked at his manic rant: "Hit the bloody thumbs up."
M's YT addiction really has developed into something truly ugly.
She could invite Corbyn round because he doesn’t adhere to ‘The Rule of Six ‘ either!

• Haha
  • Heart
She could invite Corbyn round because he doesn’t adhere to ‘The Rule of Six ‘ either!
And N could lie through her back teeth over a Family Feast take away about how she's always been a supporter.
Because lying is all N's good at.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No she doesn't bake, she just chucks a chicken in the ninja, and don't forget how she forks her spuds, how she won MasterChef (which she keeps reminding us, that's when I used to watch them!!), My roast would knock spots off her, but Im not obsessed with social medial to show it!!!!
That recipe was just copied and pasted.
Of course neither of them would put in the work to create it and write it out themselves.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I read somewhere that Kiki had gone back to a mainstream school in September. On this morning Moaning they said they homeschool the girls, more lies?
Yes i read that as well in the express and for once i thought well good for them give the girl a chance at normality.So that was the plan but it doesn't look like they have implemented it which makes me feel sad for kiki because the worst thing would be for her to feel trapped and as if she did not have options in life.I sincerely hope that her parents over the top behaviour hasn"t put her off going back to school for fear that she would be bullied.Young people should not even have to worry about such things that would not be fair for her would it?
If that is the case as a parent i would take a long hard (unflattering) look at myself to really think about the choices i had made and how they might be having a negative impact. I'll be honest as parents we all make mistakes i've got a few regrets as well that playstation i let my husband talk me into buying for my 13 year old (big error kids get so easily addicted) letting them have mobile phones (i held off until they were 16 but even so it has the effect akin to crack!! damn) and the endless fights over screen time in general generate a new level in stress....and i could go on...the point being even with self imposed limits i still feel like i'm fighting the good fight and mostly losing nice..so i understand the temptation to not even fight temptation and just indulge and give in and at least have fun right? Rather than surrender to grey hairs and sleepless nights and general angst like i have but the sad thing about that amount of freedom is that it just swamps people and triggers anxiety even more because your sailing like a ship without a captain if nobody is in charge then how do you find your way how do you make informed choices? How would you feel secure if nobody seems responsible or if the people around you seemed clueless or helpless? Schools at least have a degree of authority (even if its slowly been eroded) thats how you learn from the ones who have gone before.For example diane why not wncourage the girls to form a stronger bond? Yes maybe she's been wild but she has come back from the brink and she is a consumate survivor who lets not forget in her capacity as a nurse has given something back to society.Or Teddy or betty instead of treating them as visitors nadia could get real and honest jump down from the pedestal and have actual engagement rather than be trapped in a never ending doward spiral of sibling rivalry that frankly just makes her look churlish and similar to verruca salt in temprement? It is honestly disabling her entire personality why the need for performance or approval cut the bloody umbilical cord for once and for all.
Which reminds me of a book that was recomended to me from a reliable source.
Its called cutting the ties that bind growing up and moving on by phyllis krystal and i intend to do it for myself as well as i've always struggled with these issues myself.
Its not any big deal just bad luck a traumatic birth a introverted mother both young and depressed and things get imprinted on your psyche.Thats it happens to all of us to one degree or another but some get caught in the net either have trouble making an attachment to the parental figure or go to the opposite extreme and become over attached not letting go as if survival depended on it.
Thats works in the short term but the longer it goes on the more draining it becomes because you never really attain independance if your not free your kids are not free either and choices will be made from need rather than free will.Its something we all have to grapple with as parents other wise just go on auto pilot let your buttons get pressed and just repeat the same old same old familiar groove and habitual patterns.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If K has gone back to school then she probably will get jibed about her parents antics on YT particulalry the naked momma shots, thats why they need to rethink things and grow the duck up and consider their daughters feelings and future & stop acting like 4 year olds

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Yes i read that as well in the express and for once i thought well good for them give the girl a chance at normality.So that was the plan but it doesn't look like they have implemented it which makes me feel sad for kiki because the worst thing would be for her to feel trapped and as if she did not have options in life.I sincerely hope that her parents over the top behaviour hasn"t put her off going back to school for fear that she would be bullied.Young people should not even have to worry about such things that would not be fair for her would it?
If that is the case as a parent i would take a long hard (unflattering) look at myself to really think about the choices i had made and how they might be having a negative impact. I'll be honest as parents we all make mistakes i've got a few regrets as well that playstation i let my husband talk me into buying for my 13 year old (big error kids get so easily addicted) letting them have mobile phones (i held off until they were 16 but even so it has the effect akin to crack!! damn) and the endless fights over screen time in general generate a new level in stress....and i could go on...the point being even with self imposed limits i still feel like i'm fighting the good fight and mostly losing nice..so i understand the temptation to not even fight temptation and just indulge and give in and at least have fun right? Rather than surrender to grey hairs and sleepless nights and general angst like i have but the sad thing about that amount of freedom is that it just swamps people and triggers anxiety even more because your sailing like a ship without a captain if nobody is in charge then how do you find your way how do you make informed choices? How would you feel secure if nobody seems responsible or if the people around you seemed clueless or helpless? Schools at least have a degree of authority (even if its slowly been eroded) thats how you learn from the ones who have gone before.For example diane why not wncourage the girls to form a stronger bond? Yes maybe she's been wild but she has come back from the brink and she is a consumate survivor who lets not forget in her capacity as a nurse has given something back to society.Or Teddy or betty instead of treating them as visitors nadia could get real and honest jump down from the pedestal and have actual engagement rather than be trapped in a never ending doward spiral of sibling rivalry that frankly just makes her look churlish and similar to verruca salt in temprement? It is honestly disabling her entire personality why the need for performance or approval cut the bloody umbilical cord for once and for all.
Which reminds me of a book that was recomended to me from a reliable source.
Its called cutting the ties that bind growing up and moving on by phyllis krystal and i intend to do it for myself as well as i've always struggled with these issues myself.
Its not any big deal just bad luck a traumatic birth a introverted mother both young and depressed and things get imprinted on your psyche.Thats it happens to all of us to one degree or another but some get caught in the net either have trouble making an attachment to the parental figure or go to the opposite extreme and become over attached not letting go as if survival depended on it.
Thats works in the short term but the longer it goes on the more draining it becomes because you never really attain independance if your not free your kids are not free either and choices will be made from need rather than free will.Its something we all have to grapple with as parents other wise just go on auto pilot let your buttons get pressed and just repeat the same old same old familiar groove and habitual patterns.
How come they’ve kept all this so quiet though? They talk about everything else in their lives.
Aaaahhhh.... maybe because it would discredit their homeschooling book.

• Heart
When nitty sd on this morning's coffee boring, *don't worry kids we'll get you through this.... beggars belief that once again there gonna be the saviours of lockdown..🙄.... not in my world yr not 👎

• Angry
Reactions: 21
When nitty sd on this morning's coffee boring, *don't worry kids we'll get you through this.... beggars belief that once again there gonna be the saviours of lockdown..🙄.... not in my world yr not 👎
the thought of bratia saving anything but herself

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG!!!
(Pronounced ERMAGERD for added effect!)
Whose this guy???!!!
It’s the image of Manky without filters!😂
Is he claiming to be Mank cousin?
Or is it actually Manky playing games?
First time I’ve spotted him.🤓
Could be interesting!
He might become a tattler if he too gets fed up of the lies etc.
He could end up with a book deal and the papers could pay him heaps for revealing all the Nitty Gritty. (Pun intended)
Imma gonna keep my eyes peeled for his comments in future.
WHO IS HE?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Mark the covid guru is going to be lost once we get through the other side of covid, he won't have anything to talk about but I'm sure they will both continue to bang on about Trump.

OMG!!!
Whose this guy???!!!
Could be interesting!
He could end up with a book deal and the papers could pay him heaps for revealing all the Nitty Gritty. (Pun intended)
WHO IS HE?!
He has the same hairline too.

• Haha
OMG!!!
Whose this guy???!!!
Could be interesting!
WHO IS HE?!
He says, “My Dad, your Uncle Ron”
Really though! 🤓😬😂

He says, “My Dad, your Uncle Ron”
Really though! 🤓😬😂
Oh, and at least 4 Boobage and bot pic bot thingys!🙈😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How come they’ve kept all this so quiet though? They talk about everything else in their lives.
Aaaahhhh.... maybe because it would discredit their homeschooling book.
They were saying one minute...she’s starting next September 2021 ....while in the next breath saying we (N and Kiki) have just come back from practicing the journey to the new school .... and M saying we are brushing up on her Maths and English for the new school ??? ....I just HOPE there not talking about the ArtSchool Nextdoor!!!

Reactions: 10
They were saying one minute...she’s starting next September 2021 ....while in the next breath saying we (N and Kiki) have just come back from practicing the journey to the new school .... and M saying we are brushing up on her Maths and English for the new school ??? ....I just HOPE there not talking about the ArtSchool Nextdoor!!!
Yes me too! Though why they don't enroll kiki in a rudolf steiner/waldorf education school i'll never know? I think a progressive/humanistic and holistic education would be great for a free spirited girl like kiki ? Thats because it covers a wide range the intellectual the spiritual the practical i think its main aim is to achieve in pupils a balance of mind body and spirit.
She might find acceptance amongst other bright kids from unconventional backgrounds that for whatever reason struggle to fit into the mainstream education. Her creativity would be nourished she'd be encouraged to broaden her horizons and because the schools aim to be open minded i don't think she would be judged unfairly.
Something along those lines was suggested to me for one of my sons who i think is similar in temprement to kiki and because i wasn't very confident at the time and i'm afraid a bit too conventional in my thinking i rejected the idea (which i kind of regret now) because unfortunately the older kids get the more they can lose touch with the magic of childhood and become rigid and sceptical (just like the adults around them mm).
So sometimes there is only that small window of opportunity when kids are still open and interested that you can nurture and build a better future for them.?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mark the covid guru is going to be lost once we get through the other side of covid, he won't have anything to talk about but I'm sure they will both continue to bang on about Trump.

He has the same hairline too.
If you poke around some of the free genealogy sites you can find that Nanny Thelma’s maiden name was Nickless.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.