Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same. There might be tears and tantrums if they try to take away his toys! Now that I’d love to see 🤣
she tried to make him get rid of his Barbie dolls when he was tidying unhoarding the room that Maddie now uses at the back of the kitchen, 2 years ago, and he was looking for every excuse so he could keep them so he can carry on playing with them - and the proof is there, hes still got them over 2 years later in his upstairs room - maybe he photographs Ken and Barbie in seductive poses?

This artwork is called a memory of period stained knickers. I assume she had stored the peanuts down there for snacking on during the breaks in Loose Women.

No zelda the enabler face behind this one as she holds the plate up, but she is zooming in and out like Manky does with her boobies. The whole way it is presented is based on her projecting her greedy piggy self on the viewer. It's just offensive really.

Peanuts are like 70 percent fat; jam is high sugar, so they are obviously what any buttercream iced cake needs dolloping on them. It's a picture. Most specifically a picture a three year old does.
thats an ad for KP if ever I saw one, going to report it via Instagram
who the hell puts that amout of nuts on a cake? its heart attack material

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks extremely lardy in that.
Someone must have told her she had great boobs as she is flashing and bouncing them more and more these days.
Near the end it looks like she’s having a seizure.
Cringe-fest.🥱
She looks like something out of an 80’s film where women were locked up mental asylums. I say 80’s because nothing that woman seems to do can make her look up to date..

She looks extremely lardy in that.
Someone must have told her she had great boobs as she is flashing and bouncing them more and more these days.
Near the end it looks like she’s having a seizure.
Cringe-fest.🥱
Will follow a few who get it right? What is that supposed to be an incentive? I’ll follow you but never look at or answer any of your posts. Urgh it’s not even midday and I’m fuming.

This artwork is called a memory of period stained knickers. I assume she had stored the peanuts down there for snacking on during the breaks in Loose Women.

No zelda the enabler face behind this one as she holds the plate up, but she is zooming in and out like Manky does with her boobies. The whole way it is presented is based on her projecting her greedy piggy self on the viewer. It's just offensive really.

Peanuts are like 70 percent fat; jam is high sugar, so they are obviously what any buttercream iced cake needs dolloping on them. It's a picture. Most specifically a picture a three year old does.

Doing one of her stupid dances in the laundry room again but still not having changed the bulb. Because any energy not expended in attention seeking is wasted energy. I'm sure there will be a bulb changing company organised by Lisa in to fix it soon.
Or she’ll have Teddy up on a ladder to do it and insist he eats that revolting mush with peanuts . Oh God she’s so trying to get in the next Bake off, it’s really doing my head in

Doing one of her stupid dances in the laundry room again but still not having changed the bulb. Because any energy not expended in attention seeking is wasted energy. I'm sure there will be a bulb changing company organised by Lisa in to fix it soon.
..and what’s with the nod to marks and Spencer’s? So basically she bought/ was given it and has dumped jam and some stale peanuts on top?

Sign her up for what? She’d have to be scrubbed with a Brillo pad before they would even consider her stepping into their office.
Oh that’s hilarious one of the filthiest, grubbiest, lewd Z list celebrities on Tv doing an ad for squeaky clean M&S.
Honestly some people 🙄

😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So they've already been approached by ASA about not being transparent about their Ads and freebies and yet they are still not listing when something is an AD. The wardrobes and organised women are giving this to them as a freebie or part freebie in return for a collab? So why haven't they mentioned this anywhere in their vlog listing?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
manks toy room has never been dusted (or hoovered i bet) in 17yrs 🤢 well, apart from one shelf which took him 15 minutes 🙄 dont know about you guys but i dust my whole house 3 times a week....which takes roughly 15 minutes each time....So 45 minutes a week....thats 3 shelves in manks world! and he wonders why he has asthma 🤦‍♀️ Dirty idiots pair of em.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm glad that it's not just tattlers that are pointing out their multi-layered Covid hypocrisy.

It would appear from the comments below (see attached - Voices of Reason) and the number of (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) they've garnered (without resorting to begging) that the viewers aren't especially happy with N's 'poor me' sense of entitlement and false showbiz posturing either.

Thanks for the timestamp for N's parting bow Hometime, Clarity seeker - poor masked-up Wardrobe Man couldn't get away fast enough. It's a shame that one of their Yellow subs (does anyone have any idea what the colour codes for the cult members stand for?) asked for his business details 17 hours ago and M, who is poised over those comments like a hawk, hasn't taken a moment to respond. (see attached - Promises, Promises) :mad:

What a shame that poor Wardrobe Man had to put himself at such physical risk and suffer such inane company for however many hours this farce went on. Can you imagine what was going through Wardrobe Man's head? It started as just another job. I reckon (regular) people pay for a bespoke storage solution when their current arrangement becomes unworkable. So, Wardrobe Man may be used to clutter - probably in much smaller homes - but the fecking filth on every surface and every human at the SwaddereElys'! :sick: He then suffered an unwashed, unmasked middle-aged man-child following him around slagging off his wife's visible signs of slovenly behaviour all the way. He then had to witness said man-child holding back the tears when his scuzzy wife suggested he might want to give some of his 'well used' Bratz dolls to the charity shop.

Even taking into account the considerable time lapse between M filming and posting these vlogs, I hope Wardrobe Man is still in the shower scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing. :sick:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
So they've already been approached by ASA about not being transparent about their Ads and freebies and yet they are still not listing when something is an AD. The wardrobes and organised women are giving this to them as a freebie or part freebie in return for a collab? So why haven't they mentioned this anywhere in their vlog listing?

everytime I see blatant ads - even is she is just trying to lure brands in I am going to report them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did Nadocchio pay for the Happy Sweatshirt from P***** L******* (sorry not going to put the company name as I don't want to give them free advertising, even if they donate money to the Mind charity) or was that yet another effing freebie? It only costs £46! She would never pay for that herself. Was that another "hidden ad"? How many sweatshirts does the woman need? I thought she was trying to get rid of stuff - she probably has over 100 sweatshirts already in her clothes pit!

Reactions: 12

So we need to report them to ASA?

Reactions: 8
Nadia just said on LW, Mark had been spilt from his wife for 5 years I wasn’t the cause of it .
But Fleur is 3 years older than Maddie ?....Perhaps she’s talking about first wife ( mum of Izzy)
Perhaps he didn’t even have a relationship with Fleurs mum???
I would love him to do a chronological history of him and his wives and kids and Nanny dies marriages/ partnerships and when did he live with Nanni Thelma .... it’s all very confusing we might find out that nanni Di was there with him most of the time like Nadia and her parents( the two weeks away from Betty ) ????

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did Nadocchio pay for the Happy Sweatshirt from P***** L******* (sorry not going to put the company name as I don't want to give them free advertising, even if they donate money to the Mind charity) or was that yet another effing freebie? It only costs £46! She would never pay for that herself. Was that another "hidden ad"? How many sweatshirts does the woman need? I thought she was trying to get rid of stuff - she probably has over 100 sweatshirts already in her clothes pit!
Every moaning she has a different one on 😤

Nadia just said on LW, Mark had been spilt from his wife for 5 years I wasn’t the cause of it .
But Fleur is 3 years older than Maddie ?....Perhaps she’s talking about first wife ( mum of Izzy)
I would love him to do a chronological history of him and his wives and kids and Nanny dies marriages/ partnerships and when did he live with Nanni Thelma .... it’s all very confusing we might find out that nanni Di was there with him most of the time like Nadia and her parents( the two weeks away from Betty ) ????
Izzy’s mum was first wife, Fleur’s Mother ‘a lover’ once again, unprotected sex methinks..

She talked about him not seeing his first two children, errrr wasn't he a raging alcoholic throughout their childhoods? Didn't he only give up drinking for his new family?

The first two children were not good enough reason to stop drinking but the last two were. No wonder their mothers protected them.

He was done for drink driving for goodness sake, he was totally out of control, consumed by his addiction. I'd have been cautious letting my children see him if he'd not only left them but was also a raging alcoholic.

The poor mark rhetoric doesn't work. He chose to have children, to abandon them, to put drink before them. To then learn he gave up drinking for his 3rd partner and child must have really knocked the confidence of those who went before. Nadia forgets the damage he did to his previous families. She's desperate to get sympathy for him once again on Loose Women 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How many of those disgusting rooms have the Organised Friends agreed to organise? I bet they are really regretting agreeing to do even one for free. I haven't watched the vlog .......can't bear to watch for even 5mins. Have read the comments though, can you believe how excited some of their subs are getting at the thought of all that disgusting clutter being cleared up, they are practically wetting themselves? Do they not realise it is ALL A POINTLESS WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY. Nuttier can't be happier, if she is getting all this for free. Bet she's already working on the next free project ......

• Angry
Reactions: 15
From what they've both said in their HTSM I think Mark had a fling with Fleur's mum while still married to Izzy's mum. His drinking is probably why Issy's mum was at Mark and Nadia's wedding, Mark and Di were both alcohol dependent then and Nadia was drinking heavily so she probably couldn't trust her child would be properly supervised.

I'm not surprised they weren't wearing masks in the their recent AD vlog, they refuse to follow guidelines and think they are way above the restictions/guildines and law.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She talked about him not seeing his first two children, errrr wasn't he a raging alcoholic throughout their childhoods? Didn't he only give up drinking for his new family?

The first two children were not good enough reason to stop drinking but the last two were. No wonder their mothers protected them.

He was done for drink driving for goodness sake, he was totally out of control, consumed by his addiction. I'd have been cautious letting my children see him if he'd not only left them but was also a raging alcoholic.

The poor mark rhetoric doesn't work. He chose to have children, to abandon them, to put drink before them. To then learn he gave up drinking for his 3rd partner and child must have really knocked the confidence of those who went before. Nadia forgets the damage he did to his previous families. She's desperate to get sympathy for him once again on Loose Women 😡
and for herself of course, for rescuing him, and getting him to give the booze up, supporting him..blah, bloody, blah

yes and if she puts stuff on insta you can report that too to Instagram especially her nudity ones - they may do nothing but its worth reporting
Aah, I don't follow her on INSTA, she makes me feel too sick. I just see the results on here. Thanks for letting me know though.

🤦‍♂️🤦🏻‍♀️Of course they don't have to wear 🎭 as they are TV 📺 personalities and YouTube royalty! Masks would get in their way of speaking clealy to their devoted fans! How could they speak clearly into the camera wearing a mask? They have a really important vlog to make! I noticed Kerry Katona and family were also not wearing masks, but The Organised Friends were, so they must be used to z-listers thinking that they are too important to wear a mask!
Just thought Isn't it funny that the traditional symbol for drama/theatre 🎭 are masks and Nadia refuses to wear one 😂😂 Her not wearing one is just another bit of proof she doesn't need to wear a mask to play a character she is already a "two-faced" drama queen 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
From what they've both said in their HTSM I think Mark had a fling with Fleur's mum while still married to Izzy's mum. His drinking is probably why Issy's mum was at Mark and Nadia's wedding, Mark and Di were both alcohol dependent then and Nadia was drinking heavily so she probably couldn't trust her child would be properly supervised.

I'm not surprised they weren't wearing masks in the their recent AD vlog, they refuse to follow guidelines and think they are way above the restictions/guildines and law.
I wonder if both mothers were wedding guests / chaperones?

And here we have yet another of their we-have-no-cupboards-style-lies winking at us in plain sight.
If they have no photos of their wedding what the devil is this?
What about the photos Hello paid for?
What about the photos they regularly show on LW and when N sells her weekly fantasy stories to magazines?
(Especially the one with N displaying her tonsils and M demonstrating he's unable to tie his own tie.)
Naturally, they would have been amazing if M had been in a position to take them himself ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Compulsive liars pair of em, nothing they say is ever the truth, lie after lie after lie.

shes running barefoot up and down the loose women corridors for the gram/attention again 🙄 thats following covid safety rules itv have in place im sure 🤔 bleeping idiot.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.