Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hes on his own, wandering around london looking at pubs forlornly?? not celebrating with is wife/kids/family, not just having a nice chilled day. Hes actually out there torturing himself by reminiscing about the past, about the wild nights and conquests!?! Id be pretty pissed off if that was my husband, id be wanting to know why he just cant move on and enjoy life in the present. This constant living in the past is just down right weird. He is beyond pathetic, seriously mank, get a grip, there really is more to life than alcohol! Ffs.
Yes you’re right. He should’ve been with his loving family spending some precious time together, that would’ve been a lovely way to acknowledge the date.
He’ll drink again at some point won’t he? He’s hanging for it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think Nadia is a feeder. I think like the mother on Everybody Lovws Raymond, she uses food to gain control and power over people.
well, she did flip out when calum best decided he wanted to make himself a chicken salad, in a way that was unreasonable and disproportionate.

when she writes topmomma on her instagram posts when holding up a cake with her zelda the enabler face behind it, you get an idea of what it is all about: I'm also not sure it doesn't partly come from a resentment that she can't write topdoorter on her posts. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will go back and read but in, maybe the last 15 years, I have lost 5 stone, stopped smoking, stopped eating meat, then went vegan and I have no idea when. Not even which year never mind which date. I give up Alcohol every 1st of the month. 🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched Ashley's tribute to Mank. WTF. Any one would think he had found the cure for cancer. Some very strange follower's they have. Dina and Lisa are in it. Drowned out by the moany kid singing. I was disappointed that Helen from South Africa wasn't in it.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched Ashley's tribute to Mank. WTF. Any one would think he had found the cure for cancer. Some very strange follower's they have. Dina and Lisa are in it. Drowned out by the moany kid singing. I was disappointed that Helen from South Africa wasn't in it.:ROFLMAO:
oh thats hilarious - is on on YT ?

So, I just found 'Station Jim' on Putlocker. If you can bear the pop ups, watch from 1hour 2 mins to see every N 'the actress' stereotype in one package:

- N plays the teeniest of bit parts (Rosa) in a forgetable TV film with an otherwise decent cast - the STAR, Jim, is a dog!
- N plays a Nancy from Oliver-type role.
- N overacts.
- N's tiny piece of dialogue is laced with sleazy innuendo.
- N's boobs are hoiked up in a bustle.
- N speaks in a strong, shifting, unidentifiable European / Russian / Middle Eastern - OK just plain bleeping awful accent.
- N's scene takes place in a pub.

I reckon busty young N's scene gets a regular screening in the man cave. Duck for cover Jabba the Hutt! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems she likes her toy boys. Mank is younger, Justin was younger and so was Marc Bannerman. Bet that makes her feel loads of control.🙄
anyone her age wouldnt have put up with her back then as shes to bossy, so she chose boys men she could boss about and control

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sad sad lonely man ...🤨
Omg who the duck does that ,hes went on about it all bloody day ,like no one else has ever gone through this,yes,hats off to him for his 16yrs,but my god give it a bleeping rest,talk about wanting praise,pat on the back,attention,what a needy fecking asshole,I know many people who have given up drink,some alcoholics some just decided to stop,and not one of them bangs that drum like he does,he has no other achievements so has to harp on about it total head.

• Heart
N: "My real agony is his family, who haven't spoken to me since. They were very angry with me. It causes me terrible grief and it always will. His sister did a horrible story on me and it hurt so much. She'll never know what she did to me, but the only way to heal is to forgive.

Oh ME ME ME ME ME. :mad: My heart bleeds. This whole 'grief' thing appears to be a common theme with N. I wonder why?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So, I just found 'Station Jim' on Putlocker. If you can bear the pop ups, watch from 1hour 2 mins to see every N 'the actress' stereotype in one package:

- N plays the teeniest of bit parts (Rosa) in a forgetable TV film with an otherwise decent cast - the STAR, Jim, is a dog!
- N plays a Nancy from Oliver-type role.
- N overacts.
- N's tiny piece of dialogue is laced with sleazy innuendo.
- N's boobs are hoiked up in a bustle.
- N speaks in a strong, shifting, unidentifiable European / Russian / Middle Eastern - OK just plain bleeping awful accent.
- N's scene takes place in a pub.

I reckon busty young N's scene gets a regular screening in the man cave. Duck for cover Jabba the Hutt! 🙈
she constantly acts like that now! that is her, its not acting its just her tit personality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww me too...🤗🤩🐕🐒🥑🍎🍕🍟🍔👍👎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No it's on his insta Ashley Gardner. He's bought a Ninja too. He's obsessed.
lolllllllllllll for the love of god! give me strength, going over to watch now

No it's on his insta Ashley Gardner. He's bought a Ninja too. He's obsessed.
Iam speechless. these poor people are hooked into something that really is not real. He (nor Dirty Doreen) give a toss about them - such a worry and what a huge responsibility they have now to contend with

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
where is this tribute video? can you share please?

just seen it's on his insta! o god it's over ten minutes long............LOLOLOLOOLOL

• Wow
  • Sad
She’s goading him on the ‘sober birthday duck-offee moaning‘ to binge eat cake.
“Oh come on, it’s your birthday, your sober birthday. Don’t tell me you don’t want to eat loads of delicious food?!”
WHat the actual fluff?
It’s not a birthday! 🥱🥱🥱
It may be an anniversary.
It’s just all really weird.
Absolutely two lime squirts short of a Mojito.

short of a
So she’s asking him to celebrate 16 years sober by goading him to pick up fat and sugar? If she knew anything about addiction (as she tells us she does all the time) she’d know how easy it is for addicts to cross addict and pick something else up rather than sitting with their feelings, be they good or bad.

It drives me mad that she does her mental health chats giving advice re overeating when she is clearly still so sick and should be attending OA meetings herself.

They are as sick as each other and nothing will ever change until they address this.

And I am astonished that after all the fawning today she is off out getting drunk with Lee (when she said just recently she wouldn’t be going anywhere she didn’t have to because of Covid) and he is reminiscing about his drinking days. Stay at home and spend time together with your family without the cameras.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
where is this tribute video? can you share please?

just seen it's on his insta! o god it's over ten minutes long............LOLOLOLOOLOL

there is nothing quite like this, it sums them up completely, he has created a cult, of that there is no doubt, he will heal everyone and make it all right!!!!!!!!!! omg.... really am aghast at what ive seen

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.