Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ireckon

VIP Member
Just for the record, i don't care if Manky does have a drink or not. Don't care. full stop.
I would rather Mark have a drink and be honest about , They have made such a big deal about his sobriety it must be hard for him if he wants to try introducing it back in his life , he might find he doesn’t even like it now 😔

Reactions: 5

Herbert2005

VIP Member
So, I just found 'Station Jim' on Putlocker. If you can bear the pop ups, watch from 1hour 2 mins to see every N 'the actress' stereotype in one package:

- N plays the teeniest of bit parts (Rosa) in a forgetable TV film with an otherwise decent cast - the STAR, Jim, is a dog!
- N plays a Nancy from Oliver-type role.
- N overacts.
- N's tiny piece of dialogue is laced with sleazy innuendo.
- N's boobs are hoiked up in a bustle.
- N speaks in a strong, shifting, unidentifiable European / Russian / Middle Eastern - OK just plain fucking awful accent.
- N's scene takes place in a pub.

I reckon busty young N's scene gets a regular screening in the man cave. Duck for cover Jabba the Hutt! 🙈
George Cole was definitely too old for Gina Lollobrigida, but John Tompson........🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

missmickey

VIP Member
10 put of 10 to Lee for replying in the way he did.
Mark Adderley take note.

As they were seeing him out she put her hands together in a prayer-like fashion and kind of bowed to him.
True story.
WTactualF?? - I thought I'd learned more than I ever needed to know about this vlog via Tattle.
Time Stamp Please Clarity seeker - that's me assuming / hoping the bow went on for less than 30 seconds.
They will not get my +1 view, especially after everything I've read over the last few pages.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Wow. Didn't Dog House Media produce that show? If I remember she presented it with the Scottish guy from Coast VS Country. If Mark was there and IF she did sleep with someone's boyfriend, then that would support my suspicions that they are swingers.
I think it was Kerr Drummond.

chipmunk

VIP Member
Mankyman should perhaps follow this advice
'I am not what happened to me Iam what I choose to become'- Carl Jung

good work @Clarity seeker
I knew she was fake, no one answers the door to random odd peopleS strangers & discusses a book in that way. Also about the book she said she hadnt read it all but why had she got a copy all ready as she had pre -ordered the one they were delivering! they need calling out for this & it reporting - liars
I knew she was lying about being a special needs teacher too
they all should be ashamed of themselves
who do we report to? YT?

chipmunk

VIP Member
The comment I made about him cutting out comments Smilie was sent before I’d finished writing it.🙈
I get trigger happy and my fingers write things I have little control over when I’m on one!
It was in response to this mornings Coffee Moaning disappearing. I could imagine him taking it down to go through any of the comments connected to the girl/woman who said she was in hospital after a failed
SUi ciDE attempt.
I think her surname is Smilie?

Spot the difference-
thanks for clarifying that Clarity;)

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
I have recently started watching Steph's Lunch Box on Channel 4, which is on at the same time as Loose Women. Finally LW has some real competition and I really hope it does well. I think we should all show Loose Women bosses that we are all fed up of the programme and that we have all had enough of Nadia Sawalha and the girls, by watching Steph's programme instead, to get the ratings up. All the LW ever do is sit there talking mostly rubbish, and shouting over each other , it is so old-fashioned. Let's face it, the only reason LW is still on tv is that they have never had any competition at that time.

I cannot tell you how nice it is to watch Steph's Lunch Box on channel 4. Finally a programme that is really entertaining, funny and treats us to all sorts of topics and even has some cooking by really nice chefs. A breath of fresh air.
Can I just say it is called Steph's Packed Lunch in case anyone is looking for it. :) I look who is on LW at 12.30 then decided which I am going to watch whilst having my lunch, recently it has been Channel 4.

• Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
Organised friends have also organised Kerry Katonas house another zzzzzzzzzz lister celeb - as its on their instagram stories before and , no doubt another freebie - and as for them saying to NItty you cn just put your coats in her as if she would EVER HANG ANYTHING UP!

he cant let go of the barbie dolls -his ideal woman - fake and plastic
Oh genius, both comments genius, thank you @tomtomclub.

Now, I predict, there will either be a load of teenagers sleeping on top of each other inside them within two weeks, or, she'll be vlogging how it all had to become Kiki's 'safe place' to protect her. Which actually is not a bad idea. :unsure:

Hear that Nitty? Let Kiki have the wardrobes to chill out in!

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Well, Hello magazine did cover the whole of your wedding and you got paid so there's another great fat stinking lie. They probably took hundreds of photos. Get in your filthy underwear darling, stick a 'hen night' veil on your bonce, pout and say #Hello can I have my wedding photos pretty please?
@chipmunk did it get published in Hello?

Reactions: 3

rivermonster

VIP Member
TV gone over to Steph's Packed Lunch but not before I saw the silly cow cut quite a long piece out of her hair.

Last edited:

Gloria Roscoe

Great idea but i think the only possibility of these two doing any community service was if they were given it as a punishment! For breaking the law or criminal activity!!
Mind you the powers that be could have a lot to choose from possible tax evasion possession of cannibis (allegedly) and breaking co-vid rules definitely mmm just imagine those that take from others forced to give back....i wouldn't lose any sleep over it thats for sure.. :unsure:.
What sparked the cannabis rumours, do you know? I don't think I was on Tattle then.

chipmunk

VIP Member
There was a vlog a while back (not this year I don’t think), where one of the girls (I think Maddie) spoke about a family gathering and gifts they’d been given by her. It was some time ago so can’t remember which vlog. I can only picture Maddie/Kiki talking at the kitchen table.
good memory @Patsy I'm sure someone will dig that vlog out at some point.