Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been to deliver my (n)(n), they are singing nursery rhymes to their subs.Unbelievable idiots, them and their subs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Apparently in Sweeedennn you can request anyone’s tax information, but you have to give your identity to the person that your requesting the information. Te he he

Reactions: 10
I have become a new fan of The Daily Mail online.
So entertaining reading the readers comments beneath articles about ‘her.’😂
(Don’t forget to click ‘More’ to read all the comments. There are quite a few!😂)

(Don’t forget to click ‘More’ to read all the comments. There are quite a few!😂)

This is one of my faves... 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m confused about this half term business of not doing the coffee thing. It’s not half term until next week here in the south.
Well because they are actually the children in the house they have obviously decided to give themselves half term without asking Kiki or Maddie first.

This just came up on my laptop when I ‘visited’ for a 👎. They must pay YT for this service right?
I get that every time I visit for a (n)

For someone who is an alcoholic they sure have a lot of alcohol in their house. I know she drinks, but during that cooking live there were three bottles of alcohol to tempt him. It’s very strange and surely not healthy for him?
She's an emotional coercive bully, classic tactic, imagine the triggers firing off inside him every second.

Don’t think the pregnancy was an accident as they both said she had a miscarriage before they had maddie so sounds like they meet and decided to have a child together , as you do with a total stranger .
Hmm, well as I don't believe one single word that comes out of her geezer gob I'll sit on the fence with that one. She was going out with Marc Bannerman, then moved straight on to Manky and I think they said she was 3-4 months pregnant when they got married, sorry to be crude, but not much room for a miscarriage between the two Marks and Maddie there..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
First thing I do now is go on the DM site and leave half a dozen comments as she is getting in there more often.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
. Sausage slop photo 👇🏼

Or watch the whole ‘recipe’ (she makes it up as she goes along) if your stomach can take it !
Oh my God, Oh my God! I was served better at school and that's saying something. Literally looks stew from a can. Poor Teddy, I bet Betty will throw it straight in the bin😂

She's now doing an Insta live with dance ya tits off and Nadias soles of her feet are absolutely filthy,looks as if shes been walking the streets barefoot. It's 8.15am, how can someone's feet be that dirty?! She's obviously just got out of her bed too so has slept with those filthy trotters.
Oh don't tell me she's started her own version of Joe Wicks on Insta, and like I keep saying why is she trying to get fit, I thought she LOVED HER FAT BODY.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Won't be long before she is donning the black dress as LW have just shown it on the show. She will be rummaging through the rag pile looking for something as I type

• Haha

This is one of my faves... 😬
Think even the Mail are getting fed up with it. Nadia Sawalha mimics AGAIN..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it does look home made though as it’s all lop sided.
Maybe Kiki made it and N is claiming it as her own - it’s way better looking.🙈
God so desperate to be on Bake Off; just STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!!!! Be dignified and wait to be asked... you aaaaargh LIAR!

Reactions: 14
Lies, lies and even more lies Nadia.
Ad breaks last on average 4 mins! Nobody could make a cake in 4 mins!
You need 5 mins just to find the ingredients and another 5 mins just to weigh them! She had obviously made the sponges earlier in the day (maybe even from a box cake) and during the ad break simply whipped up some cream, added raspberry jam to it and sandwiched the two sponges together - time needed 4 mins. That's what she might have done.
You are right Nadia, your arabic👃nose is getting bigger and bigger 😂😂😂😂 must be all the lies you keep telling and not just old age !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Heard food is always so heavy
Vom. Her big brother housemates were right.

• Haha
Theyre just going to get dirtier and dirtier, i dont think theres any hope for them now. Theyl be full on hoarders surrounded by bottles of piss and bags of tit in ten yrs time 🤢
Don't give them ideas, I can picture the headlines saying "Nadia Sawalha drinks own urine in latest health craze".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.