Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have just shown her nude pic on Loose Women and she is rattling on about it saying she likes butter on her pasta so she put some on her nunu and then he took the pic. She was worried the neighbours behind them were looking (bet she was) plus her friend told her P Morgan told her to put it away.
Oh my God, HOW has she managed to make entertainment on TV out of that revolting photo, AND be proud that she got a mention from Piers? Please someone agree with me that she is BATSHIT CRAZY🙏 Please someone reassure me that Karma or something similar exists for this tax dodging narcissistic (Melanie Blake quote) TOTAL WITCH😤 What is wrong with ITV???

I wish Mark wouldn’t look down at his phone all the ****ing time!

is poppyflower Mark ?
She does too, it's because they are soooooo important and busy!

I wish Mark wouldn’t look down at his phone all the ****ing time!

is poppyflower Mark ?
Probably:rolleyes: along with 'The Collective' NotJustMeThen, which I presume all family and friends use, oh yes and there is one other, sooo obvious, always lurking and never talking..

He probably wrote that whilst (as I said last night he was re-cooking the books) the post has a certain sense of panicked mania about it. HAH, HAH, HAH, BUSTED!!!! Tax man on his way-hay:ROFLMAO:

There was a laughing face at the end of the post ;)
He did very WELL not to USE random capital LETTERS though. As you will see I did in my earlier post, to make certain he understands that their days are numbered re HMRC.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 261343
This isnt even a real tax return
Who ever posted it just made it up.
And how could you even spend that much on cinema and theatre a year. Its fake news 🤣
I posted it, go to companies House, 2016 tax return for their company name, scroll down to expenses, you'll find it there.
You make an excellent point though, who indeed would or could spend £14,700 a year on going to the cinema AND use it to deduct from the tax your supposed to pay???

• Angry
Reactions: 20
View attachment 261343
And how could you even spend that much on cinema and theatre a year. Its fake news 🤣
It's not a tax return, no. I don't think anyone has access to those!

It's on their company's financial statements, which are public documents.

Reactions: 6
I posted it, go to companies House, 2016 tax return for their company name, scroll down to expenses, you'll find it there.
You make an excellent point though, who indeed would or could spend £14,700 a year on going to the cinema AND use it to deduct from the tax your supposed to pay???
You've so busted yourself Manky, this is all on record now! Explain your way out of that when you're trying to convince the taxman that you DID spend £14,700 on the cinema when you posted this:

And how could you even spend that much on cinema and theatre a year. Its fake news:ROFLMAO:

Eerrm shall we just all put in our complaints to HMRC now Tattlers? Don't think I can stand the sick, anger in the pit of my stomach any longer from these thieving tax dodgers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not Nanny Di Then, here. Not a collective. Simply a different opinion. I am very near in age to Nanny Di, so not surprised I might be accused of being her. I'm ok with that, but it's not the case. I am very critical of many things about this family's channel, but also don't agree with many things written here. We all have our individual reactions and opinions. I see what looks to me like change for the better in one of the characters. You don't have to agree. Is there room for diversity of opinion here? Not a rhetorical question. Also not being snide, just want to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@poppyflower just in case you weren't aware how serious it actually is:

Details
While the majority of UK taxpayers declare all their income and pay the tax they owe, a small proportion is intent on bending or breaking the rules.
Tax evasion is where there is a deliberate attempt not to pay the tax which is due. It is illegal. We will pursue those who engage in evasion, with serious consequences for those who don’t pay all the tax they owe, from financial penalties to criminal conviction and imprisonment.

'Bending' the rules...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I know nothing about taxes but should they not declare all the gifted items as part of their income ?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
On the second page of poppyflower messages there is lots of discussion of the weight of members of the Saccone jolys family.

Wasn't Nadia big into that family once, isn't she obsessed with other people's weight? wouldn't she be surprised to see what her husband has put on their tax deductables as she has nothing to do with their money?
Maybe it's Hello Nadia not Hello Mark 👋

Reactions: 8
Not Nanny Di Then, here. Not a collective. Simply a different opinion. I am very near in age to Nanny Di, so not surprised I might be accused of being her. I'm ok with that, but it's not the case. I am very critical of many things about this family's channel, but also don't agree with many things written here. We all have our individual reactions and opinions. I see what looks to me like change for the better in one of the characters. You don't have to agree. Is there room for diversity of opinion here? Not a rhetorical question. Also not being snide, just want to know.
Of course there is room for diversity, what an odd question. Surely someone who clearly has a high intellect would have noticed that by now; and to be honest if you were Nanni Di you would be most welcome to come here and offload!

I had my suspicions of NotJustMethen when you joined, however I kept quiet out of respect. I have continued to read your posts and kept quiet. I have noted what posts you have liked as well and have remained quiet as I don't like to judge people or make them feel uncomfortable. So many people on here have been at some point accused of being one of them, and that is because they are on here, under many guises. We know this because they go and repeat things and look at each other in a sneery way, thinking they are so clever and they just look like stupid little junior school brats. They copy our ideas, verbatim.

Your language changes quite a bit, that's all, and I hadn't seen the Nanni Di or 'Older person's style' on NotJustMeThen before.

You are most welcome, I will, however, for the meantime, remain on the fence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know nothing about taxes but should they not declare all the gifted items as part of their income ?
No, I wouldn't have thought so.

If a company gifts things which they produce as a part of their everyday trade (e.g. Ninja gifting them a Ninja machine), then it's not considered to be taxable for the company or the recipient.

Of course there is room for diversity, what an odd question. Surely someone who clearly has a high intellect would have noticed that by now; and to be honest if you were Nanni Di you would be most welcome to come here and offload!

I had my suspicions of NotJustMethen when you joined, however I kept quiet out of respect. I have continued to read your posts and kept quiet. I have noted what posts you have liked as well and have remained quiet as I don't like to judge people or make them feel uncomfortable. So many people on here have been at some point accused of being one of them, and that is because they are on here, under many guises. We know this because they go and repeat things and look at each other in a sneery way, thinking they are so clever and they just look like stupid little junior school brats. They copy our ideas, verbatim.

Your language changes quite a bit, that's all, and I hadn't seen the Nanni Di or 'Older person's style' on NotJustMeThen before.

You are most welcome, I will, however, for the meantime, remain on the fence.
I've also been accused on here as well because I didn't agree with people going after Maddie's looks and weight. I believe that it is officially against the rules not to mention massively distasteful and wrong to bully a teenage girl. I like these thread for the most part but there are a lot of people that go too far in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On the second page of poppyflower messages there is lots of discussion of the weight of members of the Saccone jolys family.

Wasn't Nadia big into that family once, isn't she obsessed with other people's weight? wouldn't she be surprised to see what her husband has put on their tax deductables as she has nothing to do with their money?
Maybe it's Hello Nadia not Hello Mark 👋
Well I think all the fake accounts they work under are 'collectives' they've got their family to keep a constant watch on this site. (and was going to say friends but they haven't got any) aside form Lisa and there have been far too many nice comments on here about her so she'll be a gonna soon.

I've also been accused on here as well because I didn't agree with people going after Maddie's looks and weight. I believe that it is officially against the rules not to mention massively distasteful and wrong to bully a teenage girl. I like these thread for the most part but there are a lot of people that go too far in my opinion.
I didn't agree with that either and was utterly appalled and spoke out about it, I wasn't accused of being one of them, my time will come I'm sure!

Agree with you, @NotJustMeThen. @chipmunk keeps on stirring the pot, so much that I wonder if they are Manky 😉!!

• Haha
I didn't agree with that either and was utterly appalled and spoke out about it, I wasn't accused of being one of them, my time will come I'm sure!
I spoke out as well. I think sometimes things go too far on here. It's not really for me to police or control, but I don't shy away from giving my opinion and I wholeheartedly agree.

I also feel like the site is self-imploding with everyone accusing everyone else of being Mark. I've said it before, but even if it IS Mark, or even a supersub, it really doesn't matter or change anything. If any of the family do follow the thread, they're probably finding it hilarious that we think everyone is Mark.

And, again, this is a public forum - there's no need for anyone to send spies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Last night's vlog was very lazy. A pointless 10 minute clip dedicated to a avacado sandwich. Mark, Lee peart has way better skills than you on his few vids he's done . Invest in a tripod and invest in some good music from YouTube libary least you could do, ya greedy . Your technique is so dated and it really shows in quality. Your not good at it.
Manky is just full of hot air, always bragging he’s done this and done that, all the celebrities he mingled with, His blogging and camera work and editing is total tit, it makes you dizzy the way he swings the camera round, the content is crap, his manic desperate for attention gurning into the camera is revolting, why does he think his big sweaty face gurning is entertainment, he is a big embarrassment, do yourself a big favour manky and act like a grown up

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let's face it, someone as devious as Mark or Nadia ( although I am not sure she has the intelligence) will of course be on here. Their poor supersubs will be on here too ( they have the important job of reporting back to the cult leader :rolleyes: ) people from Gleam will be on here (monitoring their You Tube clients) even Dina might be on here. Who cares, let them all come. The important thing is we can all comment freely without Master Mankiness being able to do a thing about it. 🥳 🎆🎉🎊!

Can we all agree not to accuse anyone of being Master Mankiness or Madame Nastiness for at least a few days and get back to the important stuff of showing them how intelligent we are and showing everyone else what we really think of them. It's so much fun!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I spoke out as well. I think sometimes things go too far on here. It's not really for me to police or control, but I don't shy away from giving my opinion and I wholeheartedly agree.

I also feel like the site is self-imploding with everyone accusing everyone else of being Mark. I've said it before, but even if it IS Mark, or even a supersub, it really doesn't matter or change anything. If any of the family do follow the thread, they're probably finding it hilarious that we think everyone is Mark.

And, again, this is a public forum - there's no need for anyone to send spies.
I agree with everything you said, however in their inane self -obsessed, censoring world, they will believe they are 'spying.'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's face it, someone as devious as Mark or Nadia ( although I am not sure she has the intelligence) will of course be on here. Their poor supersubs will be on here too ( they have the important job of reporting back to the cult leader :rolleyes: ) people from Gleam will be on here (monitoring their You Tube clients) even Dina might be on here. Who cares, let them all come. The important thing is we can all comment freely without Master Mankiness being able to do a thing about it. 🥳 🎆🎉🎊!

Can we all agree not to accuse anyone of being Master Mankiness or Madame Nastiness for at least a few days and get back to the important stuff of showing them how intelligent we are and showing everyone else what we really think of them. It's so much fun!
HA HAAA!! Now that is the EXACT reason I am on Tattle. Dear GAWD it is the Only place I am aware of telling the Truth. . It is good fun but also a great stress reliever . After a well thought out truthful vent re. their recent escapades I feel cleansed. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.