Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fgs, its obvious manks always on here, hes obsessed with us πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚ i hope all families on, hope all his neighbours are on....but more importantly i hope everyone they work with and for are on here too 😊 πŸ‘ the more people who know the truth about them greedy shameless tax avoiding lying nit infested morons the better πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»
i hope they are on here, they need to know what many people think of them that arent part of the cult

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Well said. I think most of us liked nadia before we came here, she always seemed bubbly and likeable on tv and when she was with kaye they were really funny together. I actually thought manky was ok too to start with but I soon started to see through him and they both turned me off the night they were raking money in from subs, the look in their greedy eyes was too much and I suspected then that money wouldn't go to charity. Funny how things could change so quickly I can't stand either of them now and when I see her on loose women all I can see is fakeness and insincerity, even today when they were talking about a new born baby that had died her compassion looked so false. She really is all about herself going on about when she had a miscarriage and had to have a house full of people so she could tell them all, the drama is too much her whole life is that of an actress...

I couldn't find the comment has it been deleted already?
I don't watch LW the days she is on but today Christine said they were going to see what was behind the headlines that were written about them at 1.15 so went back then and saw the nude photo but just before that Carol said she weighed herself every day and explained that she does not want to go any more than 2lbs up as it would be hard to get down from a stone up. Miss wonderful was flabbergasted and laughed at Carol and was quite derogatory - I don't weigh but use a dress/jeans as Jane Moore said but N said she she just gets on with her life and eats what she wants now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My thread suggestion is very simple and hopefully might catch someone's eye.

Nadia Sawalha & Mark Adderley are MASSIVE TAX DODGERS! or

The only thing Nadia Sawalha cooks is her TAX BOOKS
It's time for a new thread. This is the current top suggestion.
What are people's thoughts?

Reactions: 1
Of course there is room for diversity, what an odd question. Surely someone who clearly has a high intellect would have noticed that by now; and to be honest if you were Nanni Di you would be most welcome to come here and offload!

I had my suspicions of NotJustMethen when you joined, however I kept quiet out of respect. I have continued to read your posts and kept quiet. I have noted what posts you have liked as well and have remained quiet as I don't like to judge people or make them feel uncomfortable. So many people on here have been at some point accused of being one of them, and that is because they are on here, under many guises. We know this because they go and repeat things and look at each other in a sneery way, thinking they are so clever and they just look like stupid little junior school brats. They copy our ideas, verbatim.

Your language changes quite a bit, that's all, and I hadn't seen the Nanni Di or 'Older person's style' on NotJustMeThen before.

You are most welcome, I will, however, for the meantime, remain on the fence.
Fair enough. Don't know why my voice might change into an older person's style, except I am one. 2 years younger than Nanny Di. That said, it's a fairly meaningless construct, and I think it's unfortunate that Nanny Di, a woman who has clearly lived an interesting life, should be stuffed into a tiny nanny box. That's something that grates on me quite a bit. I cannot abide "cute", or anything like it, applied to seniors. I think she goes along with it because it's the way they want to see her, and it comes with their affection. I couldn't handle it, personally, but I don't have to.

As for repeating anything anywhere, I can't do that as I'm banned and have been for ages. I came here to say, "OMG, what are they doing?!", because I was prevented from saying, "OMG, what are you doing?!"

My criticisms of them spring from alarm for them. I'd like to see them do well. That's the bottom line for me. I want to see them get over themselves, be healthier, be happier, have boundaries including knowing that they're neither journalists nor scientists, ensure their children have a healthy, workable path forward in their lives, and even live in a tidy, organized house.

I struggle with my own motivation. Why don't I just look away if I'm so critical of them? What is it giving me to stay involved? How can I make that involvement a healthy activity? Or if not healthy, how can I limit how toxic my own behaviour in this regard is. I'm not going to go on like this all the time. My inner workings are not your worry. And my reluctance to post honestly is not your worry, either, and I don't mean to make it so. I'm just working it out, but I'm done working it out here now.

I see progress. Maybe I'm right. Maybe not. Don't call me cute! ;)

Reactions: 11
Well said. I think most of us liked nadia before we came here, she always seemed bubbly and likeable on tv and when she was with kaye they were really funny together. I actually thought manky was ok too to start with but I soon started to see through him and they both turned me off the night they were raking money in from subs, the look in their greedy eyes was too much and I suspected then that money wouldn't go to charity. Funny how things could change so quickly I can't stand either of them now and when I see her on loose women all I can see is fakeness and insincerity, even today when they were talking about a new born baby that had died her compassion looked so false. She really is all about herself going on about when she had a miscarriage and had to have a house full of people so she could tell them all, the drama is too much her whole life is that of an actress...

I couldn't find the comment has it been deleted already?
i cannot stand kaye either, she is a really nasty woman no wonder her and nadia are friends

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've also been accused on here as well because I didn't agree with people going after Maddie's looks and weight. I believe that it is officially against the rules not to mention massively distasteful and wrong to bully a teenage girl. I like these thread for the most part but there are a lot of people that go too far in my opinion.
Yes, the kids should definitely not be discussed.

Reactions: 2
I don't watch LW the days she is on but today Christine said they were going to see what was behind the headlines that were written about them at 1.15 so went back then and saw the nude photo but just before that Carol said she weighed herself every day and explained that she does not want to go any more than 2lbs up as it would be hard to get down from a stone up. Miss wonderful was flabbergasted and laughed at Carol and was quite derogatory - I don't weigh but use a dress/jeans as Jane Moore said but N said she she just gets on with her life and eats what she wants now

1:50 My life! N has spent too much time performing as 'real' on her family YT channel, she's lost all perspective of what's appropriate.

3:00 OK - to be fair to N, who never talks about weight, she's being paid to talk about weight. But wow - her face is actually contorted with undiguised judgement! Rude. Rude. Rude.

5:50 All the trademarks of one of N's Tall Tales. I can sense Christine's insides yawning. I had to abandon ship before I ended by the Rivers of Babylon.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
does anyone have a link to when the LW showed nadias body pic and they all gave her zero attention?? someone spoke about it earlier i cant find it

Reactions: 4
does anyone have a link to when the LW showed nadias body pic and they all gave her zero attention?? someone spoke about it earlier i cant find it
If you have catch up - it is at about 3/4 of the way through. About 1.15. Don't be frightened when you see it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes when you get bored with something leave it to go manky!!!!
Story of their lives so far....
They talk of changing the narrative hmm..
well maybe stop neglecting things would maybe be a good start.
Or is the person who made that comment now classified as a troll as well?
For what? Stating the bloody obvious?
Executive functioning problems, probably ADHD related. I don't think they can change this, but what they could do is hire a housekeeper to keep things from devolving the way they do. Maybe use the money that goes to Amazon. Two birds...

Reactions: 7
thank you, tbh i dont think i have the will to watch that awful show that far through
You can fast forward all the catch up shows. Just have to watch the ads sometimes. I can't put it on for you as I have a new tablet which I am not very familiar with but hopefully somebody else will do it for you.

Reactions: 3
How many times is she going to announce how kind she is? I find it rather odd. Surely that's for other people to decide?
A fine gentleman once wrote "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" and my gawd he was right in her case.

Just drop it now Nitty, because i ain't buying your drivel. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest home time video table clearly set for 8 . They are talking about manky’s daughter coming for dinner
FD2ADBE3-6A7C-48D3-9293-4083AB48958F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so fed up with Manky making fun of Nanny Di. In the latest blog making fun of her again her short stature and short legs. For Manky and Nardia who claims to be deeply kind and yet the way they treat others. Nadia loves getting her kit off any excuse and she is such an attention seeker. Lisa comes across as lovely so how shes friends with this lot I don't know. I said it before but Loose Women needs a shake up and Miss Sawalha off the tele should be the first to be booted out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The latest home time video table clearly set for 8 . They are talking about manky’s daughter coming for dinnerView attachment 261970
This is clearly unfair that they are not penalised for flouting the rules and yet jeremy corbyn gets fined for having a dinner to pay his respects to the late david graeber
organiser of occupy wall sreet.:mad:

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm so fed up with Manky making fun of Nanny Di. In the latest blog making fun of her again her short stature and short legs. For Manky and Nardia who claims to be deeply kind and yet the way they treat others.
I thought this had improved, but "Mama, mama, mama, you weren't there, mama" took me right back. Feeling discouraged.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.