Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the 🦠 presently all they do is quote other people’s opinions....Maddies, John Campbell, Prof Karol, the papers etc. whilst sitting on their rank backsides drinking coffee. Numbers are rising again across UK - as are hospital admissions.,.,,what I would like to see is them both go and join the volunteer programmes at their local hospital for a few weeks ( no medical reason why they can’t) and let’s see how that impacts on their prioritising. I can promise it would put young people missing their friends a little further down their list of concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
... both Nadia and Saira had valid points but the problem is that Nadia's opinion (according to her) is always right. She shuts down and becomes self righteous...
I just watched the exchange again having read the comments here. I agree that Nadia was unwilling to listen to Saira. It seemed to me that she had decided Saira had nothing of value to add, and she simply wasn't going to listen to her, only wait her out. Her body language spoke volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s not hold our collective breath but Murk said (as he has said before) they are working on their first home delivery of their home schooling Magna Carta but that they might only be able to do a Skype for another purchaser up in Aberdeen. Let’s see how long they continue to wait.
He also mentioned the birthing labour suit again in response to subs questions and mentioned sourcing problems in Amsterdam. Again. But look-ey here — there’s a place in Bristol where you can do it but for the fact that it is temporarily closed due to Covid: http://www.ultrasoundbabyface.com/services.html
So much for having to order from Amsterdam.
No surprise but Niddya is lying about the birthing suit having to come from the Netherlands. She most likely came up with that yarn after her buddy Lisa saw a Dutch guy use a TENS machine on Piers Morgan to simulate labour, as shown in the clip that just popped up in my suggested feed. TENS machines are available on Amazon! Lies upon lies upon lies.

Reactions: 11
Regarding the 🦠 presently all they do is quote other people’s opinions....Maddies, John Campbell, Prof Karol, the papers etc. whilst sitting on their rank backsides drinking coffee. Numbers are rising again across UK - as are hospital admissions.,.,,what I would like to see is them both go and join the volunteer programmes at their local hospital for a few weeks ( no medical reason why they can’t) and let’s see how that impacts on their prioritising. I can promise it would put young people missing their friends a little further down their list of concerns.
Love it 👏👏👏

I just watched the exchange again having read the comments here. I agree that Nadia was unwilling to listen to Saira. It seemed to me that she had decided Saira had nothing of value to add, and she simply wasn't going to listen to her, only wait her out. Her body language spoke volumes.
Exactly what she does with anyone!...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not a chance that will happen...for one they are far too lazy and self absorbed to think about others...and two...they are petrified of Covid 19, despite doing every single thing against government and nhs advice on how to keep safe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They should shut down the You Tube channel for 3mths.... try normal life without sharing anything!... be interesting to see how they would cope!... not sure the subs would cope tho, probably get a petition going to get them back!...
Ashley gardener would write a song for them to come back 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ashley gardener would write a song for them to come back 😀
Anyone else think it was really really weird Mark mentioned Ashley personally in the paid Ninja ad? addressed him directly and N said she could not wait to watch whatever it was he sent them???? This is the total weirdo who dresses up as N and puts make up on himself I think?

• Wow
Anyone else think it was really really weird Mark mentioned Ashley personally in the paid Ninja ad? addressed him directly and N said she could not wait to watch whatever it was he sent them???? This is the total weirdo who dresses up as N and puts make up on himself I think?
Yes! The cynic in me says that they,ve read all the criticism levelled at them over exploitation of vulnerable subs and are now trying to show
you see we do treat our subs well we are caring people virtue signallers of the decade is what those two are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh I think he has episodes most when he is challenged online in some form, and he does this as an emotionally blackmailing leave me alone routine......
💯 N uses the same strategy + the false tears. #stinkingthinking

..and, don't they say the sign of a bad interview is not the fault of the interviewee but the person asking the questions?

Oh and thanks for saying good point, indeed a huge compliment coming from you.
Thank you thats very considerate of you.❤
Your very observational and always get to the heart of a matter and its a pleasure to debate/converse with you.

Reactions: 4
Weird that Manky prefers a day indoors on his own, and not going with Nitty to Lisa's for the day, given that Lisa's hubby was obviously there, given Nittys latest Insta post!...chance to have a bloke conversation and he doesn't go but instead moans he should sort his clothes but doesn't want too... it's like self inflicted misery!!!...and I don't believe it's due to social anxiety either!!

• Heart
M definitely seemed weird or ill in that mental health chat. I really hope he’s ok. I do wonder about the timing though 🤔

In the HTSM yesterday, Nadia said she doesn’t think he actually has depression because he seems so genuinely happy with the girls. At first he said: no, that happiness is fake. She said she didn’t believe that so he changed his story to: no, that’s mania*

Then someone in the comments said they don’t believe he’s bipolar.

Hey presto, the next day he posts a video looking manic.

* Two interesting things about this.
1) That he’d use two opposite explanations for looking happy.
2) That they both have such little understanding of depression. Depression comes in episodes and between those episodes it’s perfectly normal to feel normal and happy.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He wants to sell his clothes! Who the hell is going to buy anything he has worn. Stinking of BO and desperation. Anyone want a pair of his worn pants, get on eBay and grab yourself a bargain 🤮

Even worse, someone’s commented he give his old stuff to charity. As if people aren’t suffering enough without being given his old cast offs 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Just watched the free No-Name Sunday show. If this was all they did, it would be so much better. If they simply made one video a week, like this, for general consumption, they would not have to endure the criticism they now do. They are on good behaviour, nobody's screaming, they are mindful about what they are doing, and there is a point to everything. (This vegan did not enjoy the cooking segment, but the world doesn't revolve around me.) I loved the Teddy Talk, and I would love to see something similar from Nanny Di.

Personally, as someone who has followed a number of youtubers since the earliest days of the platform, I don't have a problem with youtubers making a living, or having paid subscribers get content others do not. I worked in video production for many years and know how much time and effort is involved. I absolutely believe that Mark works on this channel for many hours per week. I understand why they have so many "lives", which don't need to be edited so take far less effort, and so many ads. But I also understand why so many here are turned off by content which seems generated simply to make money, especially when it's framed as something else, something charitable.

It takes a long time to grow a successful channel. I understand why they now have a subscriber area. It's a business; we can't fault them for doing what's necessary to make it work as one.

ETA:
All of that said, many people have used N&M's daily "lives" to help them get through lockdown. It's useful to have a neighbour who is regularly over that fence during a pandemic whether you feel you can take their advice at face value or not. And for many it's good to see a familiar face even under unwashed hair. It has meant something to a lot of people, and with that comes responsibility, of course, which I think is often an issue here on this forum. But that said, and leaving aside the involvement of their children, I think they have likely been helpful for quite a few people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Weird that Manky prefers a day indoors on his own, and not going with Nitty to Lisa's for the day, given that Lisa's hubby was obviously there, given Nittys latest Insta post!...chance to have a bloke conversation and he doesn't go but instead moans he should sort his clothes but doesn't want too... it's like self inflicted misery!!!...and I don't believe it's due to social anxiety either!!
He's like a moody 12 year old that doesn't want to go and visit his Nan, so pretends he's going to sort his tit tip of a bedroom out, but the reality is that he just wants to have a pity party and get sympathy from strangers that appear to be having a crap time themselves. "Ooooh Manky, you are so brave, wonderful, insightful, blah de fecking blah blah".

Their channel is a breeding ground for gloom.

Reactions: 12

It's Xander that dresses up as her I think. Is it Ashley that did the fans video from loads of subs? Not sure who organised that.

Reactions: 10
ok review of the no name sunday show (I have a name for it)

Basically it's the ususal stuff packaged up to look like a "tv programme". it's very obvious the main function is to convince the narcissistic one (for future ref she's the histrionic one) that he still works in tv production (he doesn't).

She cooks what she calls chicken paulette badly (the dish is actually called chicken poulette). She doesn't understand what a mirepoix (she calls it a millepois) is- that the vegetables should be finely chopped to give flavour but not really be discenible, as with a soffrito- but she dumps them in as huge pieces with the mushrooms which should have been removed- and says they are a garnish. It's basically chicken and mushroon in a cream sauce. it's chicken cooked in three types of fat- the skin fat, olive oil and butter- then stock, then cream, then mustard added. So basically chicken n in a fatty sauce with badly chopped vegetable that shouldn't be there, but also mushrooms which should. it's so sseventies it's painful, and also so basic too. the order of doing things is wrong, and touches like lemon juice, bouquet garni, flour to thicken and parsley are missed off. which is why she probably has to stick so much mustard in it. Also calling that a mirepoix (except she doesn't) is a crime.

The refrigerator cake is her usual dump anything fatty and sugary in a bowl mix it together add something that is delusionally thought of as "helfy" in this case raisins to constitute one percent of the dish. She says they are better than adding "more sugar", quite what she thinks raisins predominatly are is another matter. She doesn't chop the pistachios so it's also a bollox job. It's "Cooking" for five year olds. She sticks bits of rich tea biscuit in it so they stick up so it looks like some sort of neotlithic ritual site. She'll serve it after the chicken "paulette" tonight. But it's teddy and betty coming around to eat, so don't think that she's having a 70s themed swingers night.

The "gells" are forced to be part of a meme review. something cribbed from pewdiepie etc. not done properly- the memes are filmed on thier phones rather than edited in. The "gells" are the usual absence of personality they usually are, but "cleverly" their being on their phones is made part of the show, so social engagement is being faked.

There's a paper review. (isn't that every day). Teddy talks, which i can't be bothered to watch as he is the worlds most boring man. In case you haven't got enough through the week hearing what the narccissistic bore thinks about the papers, the news, politcians, and everything, everything else, you can hear what he thinks about a book. Nadia doesn't review the book. Although maybe she will do one one week if it's a "pitcher" book, who knows.

There's camera perving, espresso drinking and the usual crap as well, and they also "sing" morning is broken at the start. (Cat Stevens really needs to the sue the c......)

So two pound a month for the usual slop, pseudo engagement from the "gells" and a talk from the worl'ds most boring man.

LOLOLOL

Obviously this is a negative review and I've posted it online so I now need to call the samaritans.
what are the "gells?"

He's like a moody 12 year old that doesn't want to go and visit his Nan, so pretends he's going to sort his tit tip of a bedroom out, but the reality is that he just wants to have a pity party and get sympathy from strangers that appear to be having a crap time themselves. "Ooooh Manky, you are so brave, wonderful, insightful, blah de fecking blah blah".

Their channel is a breeding ground for gloom.
Yes he,s getting both sympathy and attention by being ill!
Why would he ever want to be well then?
In reality he probably is a hyper sensitive hypochondriac with unresolved childhood issues/trauma of course we all would feel down if thats all we thought about?
Does he have ptsd ? i,m really not trivialising that its more common than people think and you don,t have to be a soldier to get it growing up in a war zone is enough.(could explain his fixation on his stinking thinking/intrusive thoughts)
I really don,t want to belittle him if he is suffering but really if it is derailing his life he needs to find a better coping mechanism rather than just over sharing with strangers and withdrawing into his shell.
At the end of the day only he is privy to what is really going on in his head but when he talks to the subs all i see is a walking list of symptoms and no real insight into why or the cause of such feelings so really they are getting short changed and he,s short changing himself.
Another day another condition another admission but no real revelation.
(of course he could be one of those unfortunate people that has multiple conditions).I know of such a man someone who works with my husband but he is italian).Why mention this well because i believe that other countries are not as squeamish as us when it comes to recognising and being aware of mental health conditions.In this country we are slow to diagnose even slower to treat people and just seem generally unwilling to accept that people can genuinely be ill or in need of help.
Its as if we are suspicious and people need to almost go to the point of madness until they are taken seriously.
Our mental health services are hugely underfunded and its really nothing short of inhumane.Its british stoicism gone mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.