Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think he has episodes most when he is challenged online in some form, and he does this as an emotionally blackmailing leave me alone routine......

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do not understand why he says the same things about his mental health, without either getting any help as things are obviously no better or get of his backside and find a purpose away from that bloody house!... he would drain the life out of me with the constant woe is me ..I'm in no way saying he doesn't need help, but he his wasting his life away just sat talking to complete strangers! ..find a friend it maybe a start, interests that don't involve nitty or the girls....or get bloody help!
As someone mentioned on here before, what would he be doing if there were no social media? Reading a book, writing a script, possibly in safe place for the clinically depressed, training to be a counsellor, be in counselling? Very sad really, such a waste.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think Saira has the measure of Nadia! Especially with saying not keeping an eye on what your kids are up to on social media is lazy parenting. If her kids are so terrified after watching Social Dilemma maybe she and her YT crazy husband should take a step back from all social media platforms and concentrate on REAL LIFE family life for a change. Also I noticed she didnt mention having a digital detox which would be forefront in your mind if you had just recently completed it. Both Saira and Linda said they have stepped away from Twitter....Miss Know it all...just sat there looking a bit shell shocked at what they were going to say next. She obviously had been prompted in what to say by Manky, as no way is she usually that articulate at the beginning of the interview.

Us tattlers spoke for ages about how inappropriate Kikis Instagram was when it was open, I think either a super sub or a real family member read this site and intervened to set it to private. There were some really crude inappropriate comments from perverts under the provocative photos she posted from her bedroom, looking far older than 11 or 12.. Miss Nardliar didnt practise what she preaches considering she supposedly wrote a book with Kaye on how to keep youngsters safe on line.

Regarding the Sunday Show cooking segment. Is it a cook-along- type thing, where the subs at home participate after voting on what recipe to use? Or is it just the usual beige carb fest thrown together hoping for the best?

Am I the only one thinking Manky really needs a digital detox going on what fellow tattlers on here are saying about his constant ramblings and looking unwell?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They should shut down the You Tube channel for 3mths.... try normal life without sharing anything!... be interesting to see how they would cope!... not sure the subs would cope tho, probably get a petition going to get them back!...
I think that is the best thing they could do for (his) their own sanity because the longer this goes on the worse he is going to get which, God forbid, may lead to something she would not like to go through again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Good points chipmunk!. I also agree with you regarding nadim sawalha a highly respected and successful actor on both screen tv and stage being reduced to (out of loyalty on his part) propping up his needy daughter,s ego (yes thats you nadia!) and having to be on hand to provide inane content to an inane and frankly dull show.
He,s guilty by association ? Unfairly i think because he,s a man of experience and intelligence but he,s wasted in the company of these two self absorbed dullards because they never make anything interesting because they are not interested in anything unless it can be used to further their own interests.
..and, don't they say the sign of a bad interview is not the fault of the interviewee but the person asking the questions?

Oh and thanks for saying good point, indeed a huge compliment coming from you.

Reactions: 7
Well you might find him boring (fair enough) but he must have led an interesting life surely? I just don,t know why that doesn,t come across in the vlogs?
He isn’t succinct. He will go the long way round to tell a story so it takes forever to get through.

Reactions: 7
Well you might find him boring (fair enough) but he must have led an interesting life surely? I just don,t know why that doesn,t come across in the vlogs?
Do you think they may not allow him to do so or maybe he just goes along with all this nonsense to keep the peace within the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so glad I’m not the only one to find Teddy the most boring person
As I said before such wisdom can't possibly be handled with the respect it derserves by to total idiots.

He's only trying to help out his clearly 'unstable of mind' daughter, and I'm sure he would much prefer to be at home reading poetry.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As someone mentioned on here before, what would he be doing if there were no social media? Reading a book, writing a script, possibly in safe place for the clinically depressed, training to be a counsellor, be in counselling? Very sad really, such a waste.
Agree. But their collective ramblings might actually be generating 10’s of thousands of £££’s a year in earnings, given the advertising and paid subscription option (don’t know if that includes YT’s cut of the money, and have no idea if these estimates - which are in a wide range - are close to accurate 👇👇👇)

EB7507E9-8F19-4606-9EE7-F0AC4CE5490B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I go easy on the Grandparents, they look like they just go there and do their bit in order to support the grandchildren. Suppose they feel if they contribute towards the channel in any way then it pays the bills? Also it seems the only way Nitty can communicate with anyone is if a camera is involved. He probably is bored out of his mind from doing it, I'm sure he has far more interesting things to be doing, like seeing the rest of his family over the weekend who aren't on the show.

I'm sure the last thing Nadim Sawalha wants to do is sit being filmed by an amateur and asked inane questions by his 2 year old..opps I mean 56 year old daughter about his shoes; equally can you imagine a man of his wisdom having to think of something interesting to say every week to a load of Supersubs whose only reactions are to tit emoji's? Yep, I let the Grandparents off, all three of them, and Nanny Pat.

He isn’t succinct. He will go the long way round to tell a story so it takes forever to get through.
I think he's good, it's nice not to be in a rush all the time and have the chance to sit and listen to people of great experience, it just jarrs with the show because, well his talents shouldn't be wasted on that crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched the no name tit. Wow people actually pay to watch this boring drivel?

You would have to pay me!
She really does think she’s some expert top chef ‘teaching us thick useless watchers how to cook her amazing recipes that we are in awe of 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can’t stand big headed people that have to brag about their every achievement. The pair if them do it daily, it’s revolting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree. But their collective ramblings might actually be generating 10’s of thousands of £££’s a year in earnings, given the advertising and paid subscription option (don’t know if that includes YT’s cut of the money, and have no idea if these estimates - which are in a wide range - are close to accurate 👇👇👇)

View attachment 256140
Not possible, especially as they buy 1000 subs a week. They don't count.
If they were that rich they would have a mansion in Cornwall, a beach house in Malibu a loft apartment in New York and some hideous monstrosity in Beverley Hills. We all know the reality..

I’m so glad I’m not the only one to find Teddy the most boring person
I'm sure the last thing Nadim Sawalha wants to do is sit being filmed by an amateur and asked inane questions by his 2 year old..opps I mean 56 year old daughter about his shoes; equally can you imagine a man of his wisdom having to think of something interesting to say every week to a load of Supersubs whose only reactions are to tit emoji's? Yep, I let the Grandparents off, all three of them, and Nanny Pat.

Reactions: 6
Not possible, especially as they buy 1000 subs a week. They don't count.
If they were that rich they would have a mansion in Cornwall, a beach house in Malibu a loft apartment in New York and some hideous monstrosity in Beverley Hills. We all know the reality..

£30K a year wouldn’t make them rich but might be income that Manky earns in place of doing something other than the insufferable morning moans, podcasts, increasingly scattered and poorly edited vlogs.

Reactions: 11
I understand what your saying but i just think that he gets treated a bit like a baby by nadia (for example her overreaction to his shoes basically lecturing him about his diabetes and chastising him for not taking proper care of himself).Now she probably thinks that she,s being caring but it does come across as a bit condescending to be honest.
He,s a grown man i,m perfectly sure he knows how to look after himself!
He raised a family that he,s provided very well for he,s a self made man who came from humble beginnings but when he,s with nadia in her home its like being in a house of infantile regression! They all act like big kids and i do get the impression that he feels a little out of sorts there.(I think nanny di also feels a bit the same when mark starts acting up?).Mark and nadia don,t know how to be adults so when real adults are in their company they also don,t know how to react?
I,m sorry and i,m not being cruel but their house does not imo encourage creativity open dialogue or interesting or stimulating conversation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Tbh I think he has episodes most when he is challenged online in some form, and he does this as an emotionally blackmailing leave me alone routine......
yes definitely, he cant take any critisicm at all - he has o emotional intelligence
he needs some intensive CBT to find out what the hell is causing his mania - its it giving up drink and drugs, is it his childhood, his anger over his mothers lifestlyle, lack of a father? just identify it and work through it and learn to let go and forgive, fgs! he has 4 daughters who may go on to gie them grandchildren, he needs to shape up

• Heart
£30K a year wouldn’t make them rich but might be income that Manky earns in place of doing something other than the insufferable morning moans, podcasts, increasingly scattered and poorly edited vlogs.
What a bloody travesty if they earn this much from their dross.

• Angry
  • Sick
ok review of the no name sunday show (I have a name for it)

Basically it's the ususal stuff packaged up to look like a "tv programme". it's very obvious the main function is to convince the narcissistic one (for future ref she's the histrionic one) that he still works in tv production (he doesn't).

She cooks what she calls chicken paulette badly (the dish is actually called chicken poulette). She doesn't understand what a mirepoix (she calls it a millepois) is- that the vegetables should be finely chopped to give flavour but not really be discenible, as with a soffrito- but she dumps them in as huge pieces with the mushrooms which should have been removed- and says they are a garnish. It's basically chicken and mushroon in a cream sauce. it's chicken cooked in three types of fat- the skin fat, olive oil and butter- then stock, then cream, then mustard added. So basically chicken n in a fatty sauce with badly chopped vegetable that shouldn't be there, but also mushrooms which should. it's so sseventies it's painful, and also so basic too. the order of doing things is wrong, and touches like lemon juice, bouquet garni, flour to thicken and parsley are missed off. which is why she probably has to stick so much mustard in it. Also calling that a mirepoix (except she doesn't) is a crime.

The refrigerator cake is her usual dump anything fatty and sugary in a bowl mix it together add something that is delusionally thought of as "helfy" in this case raisins to constitute one percent of the dish. She says they are better than adding "more sugar", quite what she thinks raisins predominatly are is another matter. She doesn't chop the pistachios so it's also a bollox job. It's "Cooking" for five year olds. She sticks bits of rich tea biscuit in it so they stick up so it looks like some sort of neotlithic ritual site. She'll serve it after the chicken "paulette" tonight. But it's teddy and betty coming around to eat, so don't think that she's having a 70s themed swingers night.

The "gells" are forced to be part of a meme review. something cribbed from pewdiepie etc. not done properly- the memes are filmed on thier phones rather than edited in. The "gells" are the usual absence of personality they usually are, but "cleverly" their being on their phones is made part of the show, so social engagement is being faked.

There's a paper review. (isn't that every day). Teddy talks, which i can't be bothered to watch as he is the worlds most boring man. In case you haven't got enough through the week hearing what the narccissistic bore thinks about the papers, the news, politcians, and everything, everything else, you can hear what he thinks about a book. Nadia doesn't review the book. Although maybe she will do one one week if it's a "pitcher" book, who knows.

There's camera perving, espresso drinking and the usual crap as well, and they also "sing" morning is broken at the start. (Cat Stevens really needs to the sue the c......)

So two pound a month for the usual slop, pseudo engagement from the "gells" and a talk from the worl'ds most boring man.

LOLOLOL

Obviously this is a negative review and I've posted it online so I now need to call the samaritans.
Not missing much so 😂 Thanks for saving me fast forwarding through it to have a look. I'm guessing their posting it to get more views, given all the hard work they put in to 'producing' it:rolleyes:. They were never going to get many to sign up and were told as much by lots of subs. There's soo much really good free content vlogs on YouTube, no need to pay for their stuff. Such a shame he took over. She's not blameless, but most (a lot of) people here have said they enjoyed the Nadia and Kaye vlogs, and even Nadia and Mark at the beginning. They both got greedy, thought they knew how to do it all, but they totally didn't, or couldn't read the YouTube room.

Reactions: 11
yes definitely, he cant take any critisicm at all - he has o emotional intelligence
he needs some intensive CBT to find out what the hell is causing his mania - its it giving up drink and drugs, is it his childhood, his anger over his mothers lifestlyle, lack of a father? just identify it and work through it and learn to let go and forgive, fgs! he has 4 daughters who may go on to gie them grandchildren, he needs to shape up
He does not "suffer" from anxiety and depression, or from mania: he has those feelings and states generated in himself because of the fundemental unreasonableness of who he is. Saying he has anxiety and depression is like saying that what's wrong with a man who continually bangs his head against a brick wall is a headache.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.