Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes off to lisas today.....wonder if theyre going to break the rules again 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have watched it. With everything there is always an element of personal responsibility always. N never takes any. Always someone elses fault. That was S main point, I think.

As for letting Kiki watch it and then admitting how terrified she was/is, words fail me.
Totally with you on that...S was looking at the source of the problem, the upstream stuff that the individual can control. Nitty ...of course.....could not see the bigger picture. Yes....psychological manipulation is wrong.....but they can only “play” you if you play back. You can’t control what they do....but you have choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've seen the Social Dilemma both Nadia and Saira had valid points but the problem is that Nadia's opinion (according to her) is always right. She shuts down and becomes self righteous...her narcissistic personailty comes through, she looks bitchy and argumentative during their discussion.
How exciting!!!...There going to upload an old no name Sunday show onto the main channel so we can all see how good it is and maybe want to join.... erm that's a no from me.. 👎👎👎
Viewing figures are obviously down. I would never pay 1.99 to help fund their greedy lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think princess Moodie will go round to Lisa's - emmm she would have to act like a respectful guest and anyway I am sure she has better things to do (see boyfriend or loads of friends in park)
As for Mr Manky - don't see him going round to Lisa's - he might actually have to talk to another man 😳☠😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've watched the social dilema, nothing that said in the film came as any suprise. Data is money, social media is a huge individualised marketing scheme. The more info you put into social media, the more info they can generate and sell.

Saira was eloquently saying yesterday that we have to take some responsibility for what platforms we use, what info we input etc. How we're responsible for guiding our children re social media. She reminded everyone of a simple answer which is to come off such platforms. We have a choice, a thought utterly lost on Nadia.

Nadia couldn't comprehend what Saira was saying and just laughed and mocked her as she hadn't watched the film. Saira is tech savvy and will know the dangers of social media. Like any common sense person, she knows data is money and money makes the world go round.

Nadia was having none of it as she lazily wants to blame others for her mistakes. She was angry about it yesterday and remained angry about every thing on this mornings vlog.

As a living breathing parent responsible for guiding her children the best she can, she can easily be angry at issues raised in the program as its so easy to blame others, but the impact of her OWN behaviour in her children seems to vanish. She has NO comprehension of the damage she does everyday which is equally powerful and affects her children.

The consequences on her youngest when her older mother shows her knickers to the world! When she shows her flab to the world? When she behaves like a five year old, when she fails to moderate her children's online presence, to name but a few issues she seems to dismiss when getting angry with Silicon Valley.

When she probably spends more time online than her children do. When she as a mother has always allowed her child to watch age inappropriate films. What are the consequences of your actions nadia?

Shes a grown woman who encourages her children's social media presence, she's directed thousands of strangers to follow her children but is all of a sudden angry that there is an agenda behind the social media she's addicted to.

I think her anger is a mask for the anger she feels towards herself for bring so sucked in by silicon Valley.
She said today she'd changed all of her notifications as a consequence of watching it, reactionary as always. Saira is more prevention orientated and Nadia tries to close the gate once the horse has bolted.

I read a great article about the Social Dilema and how it failed to consider one's own social responsibility. It said,

"Prior to pointing the mighty finger of moral scrutiny to the tech companies, each of the following questions, amidst an even longer and more comprehensive list of others, should first be honestly considered: How involved are one’s parents in monitoring their child’s social media usage? At what age did one’s parents enable their child to use social media and was he/she mature enough to take on that responsibility? Is one’s child academically motivated and, if not, why should he/she be entrusted with the privilege and responsibility to use social media? Does one’s child have any serious medical conditions (both mental and physical) that could negatively influence one’s behavior through extensive social media usage?"

Interesting questions for "angry at the tech companies Nadia" to answer before absolving herself of all blame and getting so angry.

Interesting questions for a parent who's chosen to document their children's childhood on a social media platform without consideration of the short and long term effects.

Wouldn't it be ironic to say the Sawalha-Adderleys are just as money orientated as Silicon Valley and by oversharing their whole families lives on social media they've played right into the hands of the algorithms they are so frightened and angered by.

I wonder if she will ever grow up and start taking responsibility for her own actions?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Nitty is a needy vacuum who disempowers anyone who prolongs their exposure to her. She’s been unable to fortify her children with the necessary resilience to manage the real world aspects of the rough and tumble of school, her husband - despite ostensibly having recovered from his addiction problems - is still a knotted neurotic who obviously feels he’s on emotional eggshells most of the time, Nanny Di tip toes around her like she’s on broken glass, Kay, Lisa etc have to submit to being the butt of her jokes in order to “maintain” any sort of friendship ( high price), she’s apparently divided her family in the words of her sibling and she clearly frustrates the hell out of most of her work colleagues with her constant hijacking, shouting and postering. That childish tantrum voice she does...that’s the real Nitty.

• Heart
I've seen the Social Dilemma both Nadia and Saira had valid points but the problem is that Nadia's opinion (according to her) is always right. She shuts down and becomes self righteous...her narcissistic personailty comes through, she looks bitchy and argumentative during their discussion.

Viewing figures are obviously down. I would never pay 1.99 to help fund their greedy lifestyle.
Me neither!... got better things to spend £1.99 on... 👍

I don't think princess Moodie will go round to Lisa's - emmm she would have to act like a respectful guest and anyway I am sure she has better things to do (see boyfriend or loads of friends in park)
As for Mr Manky - don't see him going round to Lisa's - he might actually have to talk to another man 😳☠😱
Ha!.. he will be so super busy he won't have time....🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Social Dilemma must really hit home for the pair of them - seeing as they are in their 50s and both seem addicted to social media. I don't know if this resonates with anyone else but the teenagers/young adults that I know don't use social media very much -it's the older people that seem addicted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Sending hugs xxxx. You always got us xxx

I thought Manky said a couple of weeks ago that contractors to LW agreed to a code of conduct.for their behaviour ..he gave not flashing your boobs as an example. Is flashing your butt on their premises and then displaying on social media ok then? They need to be careful as a production company .....look what’s just happen to Ellen about bullying, inappropriateness etc.....she could really land them in hot water. My gut feeling is that this was after Saira owned her....and was aimed at them as well as S.....perhaps she feels she’s being ousted? She does have a following....so perhaps the back screen instruction to certain other panel members ( the ones who have clear differences with her) is it’s ok to now call her out and begin exposing her......then she’ll either leave of her own accord or the public will see her for the biased & poisonous charlatan she is and it will damage limitate from a backlash point of view if they reduce or terminate her contract. Oh Nitty ...is that the winds of change you feel blowing? ( apologies to The Scorpions!)
Thank you for your hugs, I can't tell how much your kind comment meant to me; and your amazing post above!

Was the butt flashing before or after Saira told her what’s what?
Oh I would say most definitely afterwards. How rude.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm absolutely baffled as to why she keeps flashing her underwear and her bits all the time?!?!?!?! I am not a prude at all, I can assure you. But what sane person thinks I'm gunna take a picture of my knickers and stick it on Internet. Knowing my teenage daughters can see it and be super super proud of me? It's bizzare. That's not body positivity that's just being an attention seeking woman! Your actions do not just come back on you. Can you imagine the girls at secondary school, your mums nadia sawhla off the teli and she's showing her knickers and her boobs to everyone. They would get bullied beyond belief!! It's wrong it really is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Cooking is for girls?! Wow...I won't tell my teen son that who loves cooking. Nadia is clueless.
I don't think all the wonderful top male chefs in the world would agree with that sweeping statement😮nor my husband who also loves cooking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So they have uploaded one of the :poop: Sunday shows - I can't see what's so different really. Infact I found it boring and had to fast forward most of it, memes - yawn, teddy talks - yawn, newspaper headlines - pointless by the time they upload and Mark as usual sabotaging the cookery section. He needs to just shut up and let her get on with it. How many times does Nadia mention her mum"taught" her to sear a piece of chicken?:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Science is for boys...she obviously the so called Masterchef, did not study domestic science in order to learn to cook...as we can now see with the slop she plates out.
Wow what an absolute insult to all the female scientists out there!😮 Doesn't she know about people like Marie Curie and all the other incredible women who have made a difference through science (and she calls herself a feminist) She is SO ignorant, and it infuriates me that she has published a book on homeschooling! 😠Science was one of my favourite subjects at school,and I loved teaching it as a Primary teacher. Children loved it and were filled with awe and wonder. Science lessons can be so much fun, and in my opinion those girls have missed out not learning Science properly at school.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So they have uploaded one of the :poop: Sunday shows - I can't see what's so different really. Infact I found it boring and had to fast forward most of it, memes - yawn, teddy talks - yawn, newspaper headlines - pointless by the time they upload and Mark as usual sabotaging the cookery section. He needs to just shut up and let her get on with it. How many times does Nadia mention her mum"taught" her to sear a piece of chicken?:rolleyes:
For someone so obsessed with food, body image and weight she cooks such unhealthy meals. She says her mother would never allow to her to have sugar, I wonder if she over exaggerates this story?

• Heart
I'm absolutely baffled as to why she keeps flashing her underwear and her bits all the time?!?!?!?! I am not a prude at all, I can assure you. But what sane person thinks I'm gunna take a picture of my knickers and stick it on Internet. Knowing my teenage daughters can see it and be super super proud of me? It's bizzare. That's not body positivity that's just being an attention seeking woman! Your actions do not just come back on you. Can you imagine the girls at secondary school, your mums nadia sawhla off the teli and she's showing her knickers and her boobs to everyone. They would get bullied beyond belief!! It's wrong it really is.
It's beyond wrong in all ways. It's clearly some sort of secret message towards someone or all at ITV, and we are forced to bare witness to it. Also how many hashtags do you need on your insta page? Nice load of advertising at the end for the frock and necklace etc.. not once thinking about your children, or have any respect for your graceful parents and upholding their dignity. No, let me just sashay about a very clean Covid-19 ITV corridor, bend over and expose my fat backside, so I can make a few hundred on the side. We are one step away from having to watch her get her anus bleached.:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nadia has been answering people on the recent upload - funny how they always answer sub questions when they want something out of them. Mark ignores everyone but dives straight into answering those who ask how to sign up as a member.

• Sick
  • Angry
Holy Moly... SuperSub Ashley is singing Christmas Songs on his Instagram. Just a normal day in the life of a Sawalha-Adderley SuperSub 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh my. M just posted a mental health update, and what started as him saying he should but doesn’t want to fold and sort out his clothes became a manic monologue about choices and “geographicals.” He sounds unwell - both manic and paralyzed at the same time and completely in his own head/up his own arse. And no Nuddya around to constrain his verbal diarrhea. He really should expend some energy in service of others instead of sitting in his house and his head all day. Or at the very least see a mental health professional if he doesn’t already.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.