Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was and still am my Daddy's little princess because I chose to be. I adored him, always have and always will. He is not a manipulative and narcissistic man and is very much in love with my Mother whom I also love. It's very common, Daddy's love there little girls and Mum's love their little boys.
Yep. I'm so close to my dad, love the very bones of him. I love my mum too, but we're so different personality wise, it's not an easy love.

Reactions: 2
Yes our wires got crossed. Know you weren't talking about me, I just thought that maybe her adoration is simply genuine Daddy's girl love; however, I think she sees the cruelty which we are not witness to and has indeed sided with her father and he in turn is demonstrating what you mentioned above.
I understand exactly what you mean, I think it's called Spousal Incest.

I hope they are made aware of it. It's appalling, so many people desperately struggling to make ends meet and she is handed things like this to 'promote' I bet she just flings it in the corner on top of her filthy knickers for the rest of the week.

I think the Ninja Bailiffs should come round and take it away! I'll certainly never buy one, it looks utterly useless.
Honestly they are not utterly useless, just the user. I have had the electric pressure cooker for ages and use it every day and eat great food. This is why it makes my angry that Ninja give these expensive products to the likes of her and, like you say, they will end up in her knicker cupboard.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I have just watched the hummous spaghetti vlog after thinking their channel and content has really gone downhill going on the Ninja video. My God...its like a really bad 1970's variety performance duo....her signing, him gurning...both being really stupid. I wonder how many nits added to the flavour of that dish, as she couldnt stop scratching...maybe that is why she sprinkled all those weird black dot like middle eastern spices on it at the end to disguise them. She couldnt shovel it in quick enough either...I bet it tasted disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yes our wires got crossed. Know you weren't talking about me, I just thought that maybe her adoration is simply genuine Daddy's girl love; however, I think she sees the cruelty which we are not witness to and has indeed sided with her father and he in turn is demonstrating what you mentioned above.
I understand exactly what you mean, I think it's called Spousal Incest.

I hope they are made aware of it. It's appalling, so many people desperately struggling to make ends meet and she is handed things like this to 'promote' I bet she just flings it in the corner on top of her filthy knickers for the rest of the week.

I think the Ninja Bailiffs should come round and take it away! I'll certainly never buy one, it looks utterly useless.
You seem to have a love of Mark no matter what and a hatred of Nadia no matter what. It’s a bit creepy tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You seem to have a love of Mark no matter what and a hatred of Nadia no matter what. It’s a bit creepy tbh
Oh no, I have no love for Manky at all and I don't hate people, it makes me bitter.I dislike them both intensley and am extremely angered of their self indulgent yt channel. It's simply, as I had mentioned that a long while ago I was in a controlling relationship. I became so confused, I didn't know who I was, what I wanted to do, my insecurity was on the floor, and I became quite obnoxious towards family and friends who could quite clearly see what was going on. I just see similarities; and had noticed long posts about Manky and they were becoming more and more brutal and unkind, especially something about him looking like a corpse and being dug up from the garden. I suppose I must have lost my sense of humour there.

Equally though, I could also say you seem to have playful love of Nitty and a hatred of Manky no matter what. That could be considered a bit creepy too🤷‍♀️

I said dug up from the garden as a joke, because by their own admission they are very very dirty and dont keep themselves or their home clean.

Reactions: 13
I said dug up from the garden as a joke, because by their own admission they are very very dirty and dont keep themselves or their home clean.
I'm aware it was a joke. You know, I don't know why, I just felt a bit sorry for him that day on Lorraine. It upset me to see someone twitching, nervous and looking so unhealthy; and they had plastered him in that hideous make up, I genuinely felt sorry for him, so, like I said, I lost my sense of humour. Of course I see the funny side now.

Reactions: 5
@chipmunk he chose to go on Lorraine. He was well out of his comfort zone and it showed. I think he has been out of the TV Industry too long now and he has lost any confidence he might have once had. His YT channel is a car crash, the content is self absorbed and repetitive and boring. If he pitched for any credible film work and the people hiring had 5 minutes viewing of the channel with all its swaying camera work, and his face sweating and gurning into the camera, they would never in a million years think of employing him. He is a victim of his own lifestyle choices and behaviour. Nadia is just a loud mouthed show off who I think when you scratch under the surface is a nasty unkind individual. They both feed off each other, and even though your heart is in the right place feeling sorry for them...they chose this In Your Face Social Media Lifestyle. It must be exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, she seriously said that !

She was "cooking" away, but when it came to using the temperature probe for the meat she got excited and started saying that boys will like this because its science. The implication was that "boys" wouldn't have been interested in the cooking aspect but that they would be interested now because it had become science. It was just sexist drivel from someone too thick to realise what she was coming out with........

time stamp for it.....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
@chipmunk he chose to go on Lorraine. He was well out of his comfort zone and it showed. I think he has been out of the TV Industry too long now and he has lost any confidence he might have once had. His YT channel is a car crash, the content is self absorbed and repetitive and boring. If he pitched for any credible film work and the people hiring had 5 minutes viewing of the channel with all its swaying camera work, and his face sweating and gurning into the camera, they would never in a million years think of employing him. He is a victim of his own lifestyle choices and behaviour. Nadia is just a loud mouthed show off who I think when you scratch under the surface is a nasty unkind individual. They both feed off each other, and even though your heart is in the right place feeling sorry for them...they chose this In Your Face Social Media Lifestyle. It must be exhausting.
I absolutely agree with every word of your post. I just cannot understand why they do it. Exhausting as you say and surely it can't bring in that much money, not enough to warrant detaching yourself emotionally from your children. It's all so unfathomable to me.

Reactions: 8
I'm aware it was a joke. You know, I don't know why, I just felt a bit sorry for him that day on Lorraine. It upset me to see someone twitching, nervous and looking so unhealthy; and they had plastered him in that hideous make up, I genuinely felt sorry for him, so, like I said, I lost my sense of humour. Of course I see the funny side now.
Can I just point out - and they had plastered him in that hideous make up - that must have been themselves as they were not in the studio but at home so they were the only people who could have done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I absolutely agree with every word of your post. I just cannot understand why they do it. Exhausting as you say and surely it can't bring in that much money, not enough to warrant detaching yourself emotionally from your children. It's all so unfathomable to me.
Can I just say - and they had plastered him in that hideous make up - that mus have been themselves as they were not in the studio but at home so they were the only people who could have done that.
I thought it might have been Lisa, I thought she was a makeup artist or is that Simone? :unsure:

I was going to reply with something along those lines,but you put it so much better than I would've 😊👍

Reactions: 5
Every time she's promoting that bloody podcast each week she goes" I I cried again this week when our girl spoke on podcast she really is so amazing our girl ". Get a bloody grip same old ding dong every week, that maddie really is the Queen of the house she can do no wrong in their eyes. She needs a boot up backside. thinking she rules that house and they let her, that's the problem. Her and nitty don't have the relationship nitty wants and it shows.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Every time she's promoting that bloody podcast each week she goes" I I cried again this week when our girl spoke on podcast she really is so amazing our girl ". Get a bloody grip same old ding dong every week, that maddie really is the Queen of the house she can do no wrong in their eyes. She needs a boot up backside. thinking she rules that house and they let her, that's the problem. Her and nitty don't have the relationship nitty wants and it shows.
Sad but true however mark seems to think its normal to have the mother as a scapegoat (nanny di) and to hold grudges against.So to my mind at least he,s subconsciously teaching his daughter to do the same.(repeating the same old pattern except this time its maddie against nadia.
Its a scary thing as a parent we are could all be an unspoken collection of pejudices (handed down from one generation to the next) if we don,t stop and really take an inventory of our deeply held beliefs and attitudes
For all their self examination and talk about parenting (he often states that he questions things?) he never seems to understand the patterns/problems behind things.
I think he is scared of uncomfortable (home) truths because then he would have to act on them and i don,t get the sense that he wants to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let’s not hold our collective breath but Murk said (as he has said before) they are working on their first home delivery of their home schooling Magna Carta but that they might only be able to do a Skype for another purchaser up in Aberdeen. Let’s see how long they continue to wait.
He also mentioned the birthing labour suit again in response to subs questions and mentioned sourcing problems in Amsterdam. Again. But look-ey here — there’s a place in Bristol where you can do it but for the fact that it is temporarily closed due to Covid: http://www.ultrasoundbabyface.com/services.html
So much for having to order from Amsterdam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Let’s not hold our collective breath but Murk said (as he has said before) they are working on their first home delivery of their home schooling Magna Carta but that they might only be able to do a Skype for another purchaser up in Aberdeen. Let’s see how long they continue to wait.
He also mentioned the birthing labour suit again in response to subs questions and mentioned sourcing problems in Amsterdam. Again. But look-ey here — there’s a place in Bristol where you can do it but for the fact that it is temporarily closed due to Covid: http://www.ultrasoundbabyface.com/services.html
So much for having to order from Amsterdam.
Surely any normal Person would cancel the ‘birthing suit order’ and buy it else where.... especially when they know it’s a promise for their devoted subs 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.