Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
What I meant bytattle lexicon was our extraordinary sense of humour, logical insights and genuine caring.

Reactions: 11
His twitching and weird mouth movements were bizarre and you would have thought somebody backstage would have advised him on what to wear or helped him to look decent
They were at home so he had to dress himself hence the unironed shirt fastened up wrongly.

Reactions: 14
I personally couldn't care less if Manky pops up on here in disguise!... everything we talk about and mention is free for debate.....Unlike there vanilla channel!...

Reactions: 21
A restaurant would not cook a cream based sauce in a sizzling hot pan that had just been used to fry steak, they would know that cream needs to be heated gently or it will curdle.
The restaurant chef wouldn’t scratch their hair, pick their nose or re use unwashed utensils

Reactions: 14
..and I repeat if you saw a woman behaving like that we would all say she's being abused, as I believe he is. She looks at him all the time and hangs on him to control him and remind him who's the boss. she's flipping scary.

You know, I thought the Lorraine appearance was fine.
Yeah I thought Lorraine behaved exceedingly well, and I think that's the first time I've ever seen her and she hasn't said 'BRILLIANT.' Maybe I missed it..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They were at home so he had to dress himself hence the unironed shirt fastened up wrongly.
Of course they were, I look as dumb as manky now, still there was no need for him to look his usual crumpled hobo state whether in the studio or at home

Reactions: 9
Damn!

Tina you must have other things to do...
Trying to compete with penny leg
He was up all night reading/posting on tattle
You know, I thought the Lorraine appearance was fine.
Fine if you like watching a twitching wreck that looked like he had just got out of bed having worn that shirt all night.

Reactions: 12
His twitching and weird mouth movements were bizarre and you would have thought somebody backstage would have advised him on what to wear or helped him to look decent
There was no-one backstage only two dogs and they were busy chomping their oesophogus.

Reactions: 10
Have you seen the comments underneath that? They’re good

Reactions: 4
Everything they said on Lorraine we've all heard a million times.Had to laugh when he said he tried to dress like a teacher at firstThe bags under his eyes looked awful, and she just loves the sound of her own voice! I have no idea why ITV keep endorsing her

Reactions: 13
I genuinely feel for him. He looks like a beaten down human-being, having been married to that, quote Melanie Blake 'Total Witch' for 18 years. Look at the rings under his eyes, he looks like he's being crying all night

P.S IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TO VERIFY THEY AREN'T A ROBOT ON EVERY POST? PLEASE CAN YOU SORT IT OUT TATTLE, IT'S VERY DISTRACTING.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.