Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was odd not spouting their usual venom towards piers, all they do is sit on their arses bashing people, a very nasty constant Lying unkind couple
I'm guessing Piers had a little titter to himself when he saw nitty in the nuddyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm actually going to make marmite spaghetti tonight, just to see how bad it truly is. My interest is piqued - I can't keep slagging it without at least trying it. Can it really be as disgusting as I imagine? It's just so weird that I have to try it.

If I don't post here by 7pm, send poison control to my house.

I am going to try this too, as I love marmite. But I will not be following the recipe or the method she has shown.
First I am going to use unsalted butter and add a little more to the pan as it didn't seem enough to cover the amount of pasta.
Second I am only going to add a teaspoon or maybe two AND NOT AN EFFING TABLESPOON of marmite to the butter.
Thirdly I am going to add maybe only half the amount of salt to the pasta water that I usually add, so that I can then add this pasta water to the butter and marmite sauce.
Fourth I am not going to heat the sauce so much that it reduces down to nothing but a salty mess.

Nadia's looked a disgusting salty mess ; first she probably used salted butter, second she added a tablespoon of marmite, she then added the salty pasta water and then she cooked it for so too long and on a high heat so the poor sauce was reduced and became a concentrated mess. Salt, salt, salt and more salt and then she adds salty cheese arbhhhhhhhhhhh disgusting. This woman does not know how to cook!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was odd not spouting their usual venom towards piers, all they do is sit on their arses bashing people, a very nasty constant Lying unkind couple
She was only saying quite recently they never slag anyone off or are unkind to anyone., which of course is utter crap she does it all the time..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
On coffee boring they are telling Lisa their channel all started from Marks ā€œpopcorn junkies- black pantha reviewā€
I wish they would tell the TRUTH....Nadia and Kay had a channel....
Then Nadia took subs to her channel ....Then Jealous Mark ...changed channel to sawahla-Adderley STEALING all the original subs .....PLUS buying some BOTS to increase sub numbers.......ā€Well Done Mark!ā€...devious liar šŸ˜”
28:18 start time

Even the subs are not convinced

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am going to try this too, as I love marmite. But I will not be following the recipe or the method she has shown.
First I am going to use unsalted butter and add a little more to the pan as it didn't seem enough to cover the amount of pasta.
Second I am only going to add a teaspoon or maybe two AND NOT AN EFFING TABLESPOON of marmite to the butter.
Thirdly I am going to add maybe only half the amount of salt to the pasta water that I usually add, so that I can then add this pasta water to the butter and marmite sauce.
Fourth I am not going to heat the sauce so much that it reduces down to nothing but a salty mess.

Nadia's looked a disgusting salty mess ; first she probably used salted butter, second she added a tablespoon of marmite, she then added the salty pasta water and then she cooked it for so too long and on a high heat so the poor sauce was reduced and became a concentrated mess. Salt, salt, salt and more salt and then she adds salty cheese arbhhhhhhhhhhh disgusting. This woman does not know how to cook!
This is Nigella recipe -

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, and a Nadia's idea of tablespoon has always been quite... generous.

See here, 18 seconds in!

God forbid all that oil - it's a right slick, plus all the salt - yuk. There was far too much pasta for that sauce, it would just be a plate of white carbs, oil and salt.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This is Nigella recipe -
Sorry...Not even Nigella can get away with this...I have been following Pasta Grannies on YT for ages and they would quake at this monstrosity...

• Haha
Is that supposed to be an achievement for him? There are teenagers doing that in their spare time
My god if that is skanky manky full time job, he is absolutely tit at his job, the content, the camera work, the editing is horrendous, no wonder he canā€™t get a proper job, heā€™s made himself unemployable, the man is a sad loser, I would feel sorry for him if he wasnā€™t so big headed and full of himself, one minute heā€™s moaning being nasty about people then heā€™s behaving like a child, gurning and being 100% not funny, he has ruined that channel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s pitiful. In the past week the only edited content theyā€™ve released is a HomeTime, a movie trailer review and the Snoozy Sunday Show. The rest of the content consists of non-edited stream of consciousness morning moans, mental health meanderings, marriage musings and meal mess ups.

Oh and that sloppy Bake-off watchalong featuring an interminably long and inappropriate tickling episode.
Absolutely!. It's just one great big steaming pile of shite.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The thing with Mark is he thinks youtube is a new platform which it isn't, they also seem to think they are big on youtube but they've taken an age to get to 109k and have such low viewing figures. Nadia needs to stop calling their Sunday vlog a reality show which is just over promising and under delivering again!

Reactions: 17
It seems Nadia is now following Knee Deep in Life on insta, KDIL is also on Facebook and even has a thread of her own on here. Personally I cant stand her either but Nadia has obviously taken inspiration from her posts and we know Nadia can't come up with her own original content.

• Sick
It seems Nadia is now following Knee Deep in Life on insta, KDIL is also on Facebook and even has a thread of her own on here. Personally I cant stand her either but Nadia has obviously taken inspiration from her posts and we know Nadia can't come up with her own original content.
I use to find KNDIL funny when I first came across her, just bloody annoying now!... well nitty isn't original so has to get content from somewhere...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So bad enough having mice and mice droppings all over their house they now have rats. Manky quite happy to let everyone know they've had the rat catcher in, not surprised with all the food that's dropped on the floor and left and the way they go off to bed and leave food everywhere. The ratcatcher has got a job on his hands in that filthy fleapit.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry...Not even Nigella can get away with this...I have been following Pasta Grannies on YT for ages and they would quake at this monstrosity...

I think Nigella mentions that she got the idea from something that used to be quite traditional in Italy . Infact, I remember my Italian Grandma used to do something very similar. She would use any leftover gravy or stock from a roast on a Sunday to to make sauce for pasta, the next day. In the good old days nothing was thrown away, I thought she was just being very frugal. I think it is called something like: pasta con il sugo d'arrosto. Anyway, I am Italian so I do not like my pasta mucked about, but I think if this is done correctly, pasta with marmite sauce might be delicious and taste very similar to this traditional pasta sauce.

have a look at the pictures on this Italian web site that mentions "leftover roast sauce" http://www.lacucinadimarble.it/rec.php?id=683

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Nigella mentions that she got the idea from something that used to be quite traditional in Italy . Infact, I remember my Italian Grandma used to do something very similar. She would use the any leftover gravy or stock from a roast on a Sunday to to make sauce for pasta. In the good old days nothing was thrown away, I thought she was just being very frugal. I think it is called something like: pasta con il sugo d'arrosto. Anyway, I am Italian so I do not like my pasta mucked about, but I think if this is done correctly, pasta with marmite sauce might be delicious.
I mean marmite...I know Italians are very frugal...they have to cook with what they can forage or make or swap with neighbours. No supermarkets high up in the mountains.

The thing with Mark is he thinks youtube is a new platform which it isn't, they also seem to think they are big on youtube but they've taken an age to get to 109k and have such low viewing figures. Nadia needs to stop calling their Sunday vlog a reality show which is just over promising and under delivering again!
He is over 15 years too late to the YT party...like I mentioned up thread...he lives in a time warp in his toy cave, with his toy Yoda as his best mate.

I use to find KNDIL funny when I first came across her, just bloody annoying now!... well nitty isn't original so has to get content from somewhere...
I will go and have a look but who is KNDIL ? I don't do much SM (I am the dinosaur who does not have a flashy mobile) but love tattle life

Found it and first thing I see is a N type pic. Think I will have to post my un-ironed body on facebook. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.