Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've spent different times of my life in mental hospitals, and been amongst some very sick people. Neither Manky or Nitty are ill imo. They have too much time on their hands, especially Manky, and over-analyze health to the max. The fact that they are aware and able to do this shows to me they're indulging themselves, which is how they seem to live with everything.
I think this too, Mark is bored and unstimulated.

Yes where would he be without the so called trolls and gnomes? He feeds off us our humour our intelligence our insights what do we learn from him nada?
Unless its how not to do things!
They are as pleased as punch in having a make believe enemy never happier than when they are united in opposition against someone or something.She gets to do her famous routine of aaww poor trolls are sick people go get some help your not well?
(deeply patronising and hypocritical but when has that ever stopped her?)
Ditto her defiance ner ner ner dohMESStic goddess..(state of the house). People quite rightly called her out on her terrible cooking demos/adverts but guess what we are deluded because according to nadia in the daily express she is a great cook. :cautious:
Oh yes she is loving this (excuse to have a go at people) so i read some more of the daily express guess what,s the first record she ever bought?🍄thats right its david bowies the laughing gnome!!!
Of course it was nadia of course!! and a pig just flew past my window..
As for him i was wondering what his response reminded me of and then i remembered...the nerdy bookish teenager that doesn,t have any social skills or change his clothes sat in a smelly man cave venting his frustration against humanity by playing violent video games where he can conquer and kill at whim....yes thats right by showing the truth they are showing theirs as well.
They chose that level they could have rose to the challenge they could have taken aboard what is on the whole constructive criticism but no that would require having character and backbone and listening to others.
They would rather listen to the demons rampaging in their heads aka the real trolls.
Yes we'd all be in love with McDonalds if we were being paid to say that!
I am also shocked at how many Big Macs they can pile away but then when they aren't paying for them they want to get as much as they can I guess....another sign of their greed.

I also don't think they are that well off, but it is all relative I guess. They will be to some people.
I have noticed in the past how much she stacks away in her fridge - lots of meat for example (even though she's plant based) and I wonder if this is because they get to claim it all back or she is reimbursed by Ninja or they are just greedy gluttons.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've spent different times of my life in mental hospitals, and been amongst some very sick people. Neither Manky or Nitty are ill imo. They have too much time on their hands, especially Manky, and over-analyze health to the max. The fact that they are aware and able to do this shows to me they're indulging themselves, which is how they seem to live with everything.
I think I kinda agree with you....and definetly regarding Manky...

Reactions: 6
I have noticed in the past how much she stacks away in her fridge - lots of meat for example (even though she's plant based) and I wonder if this is 1) because they get to claim it all back or 2) she is reimbursed by Ninja or 3) they are just greedy gluttons.
1) I reckon M claims back all food expenses, as N's self-proclaimed job is 'recipe tester'. He probably deducts the leccy bill, too. M films her cooking the dinner badly and claims back the cost of the ingredients, which are always the luxury version and always used liberally. N references speciality ingredients with the disclaimer - you don't have to use this.

2) Ninja possibly paid for the grass-fed organic luxury steak that N their brand ambassador steamed until it was grey. This would be a crime on so many levels when she already has £100s (has it hit the £1K mark anyone in the know?) worth of Ninja products cluttering her filthy worktops. Whoever paid, that poor cow died in vain. As for Ninja, N lied to get herself the gig quelle surprise.
Check out Lorraine here at (0:48)

Now check out N's biog on the Ninja site:
I wonder why she hasn't phoned up to correct these details?
Sawalha has continued to make appearances on cookery shows, not only as a presenter (Not anymore, I think you'll find!) , but also as a chef (Cook, surely? Even Lorraine is certain of this, even though she was unsure what N and her author husband panstick face were promoting last week).

Wow. Every time I have a little dig, even more lies seep out. :oops:
I was searching for the Ninja Biog and this came up:

Highlights:
"N offered up this Marie Kondo-esque nugget about storing a new piece of kitchen tech we gobbled it up."
"Nadia found a home for it that won’t disrupt her kitchen. ‘I know a lot of people say what about the size of it, but I don’t actually mind it. If something is worth keeping if your kitchen you will find space for it, so I have a cupboard I bung it in. I don’t want it out because my kitchen is all-white,’ she explains." 🤥
WTactualFuck! Especially as M filmed N in the car getting a telling off from Ninja about having one of the many products out on display and looking filthy.

3) Yup, on top of all of this they are also greedy gluttons.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
1) I reckon M claims back all food expenses, as N's self-proclaimed job is 'recipe tester'. He probably deducts the leccy bill, too. M films her cooking the dinner badly and claims back the cost of the ingredients, which are always the luxury version and always used liberally. N references speciality ingredients with the disclaimer - you don't have to use this.

2) Ninja possibly paid for the grass fed organic luxury steak that N their brand ambassador steamed until it was grey. A crime on some many levels when she already has £100s (has it hit the £1K mark anyone in the know?) worth of Ninja products cluttering her filthy worktops. That poor cow died in vain. As for Ninja, N lied to get herself the gig quelle surprise.

Sawalha has continued to make appearances on cookery shows, not only as a presenter (Not anymore, I think you'll find!) , but also as a chef (Cook, surely? Even Lorraine is certain of this, even though she was unsure what N and her author husband panstick face were promoting last week).

Highlights:
"N offered up this Marie Kondo-esque nugget about storing a new piece of kitchen tech we gobbled it up."
"Nadia found a home for it that won’t disrupt her kitchen. ‘I know a lot of people say what about the size of it, but I don’t actually mind it. If something is worth keeping if your kitchen you will find space for it, so I have a cupboard I bung it in. I don’t want it out because my kitchen is all-white,’ she explains." 🤥
WTactualFuck! Especially as M filmed N in the car getting a telling off from Ninja about having one of the many products out on display and looking filthy.

I don't know how many she has but the pressure cooker, griddles etc are around 200 each - blenders about 150. I saw 2 of the bigger items on her cupboards then the blender so 550 that I have seen and don't know if there are any in her knicker cupboard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

2) Ninja possibly paid for the grass-fed organic luxury steak that N their brand ambassador steamed until it was grey. A crime on so many levels when she already has £100s (has it hit the £1K mark anyone in the know?) worth of Ninja products cluttering her filthy worktops. That poor cow died in vain. As for Ninja, N lied to get herself the gig quelle surprise.

Highlights:

I just worry about poor Aunty Pat having to dissemble the ninja and wash all the pieces. I’d much rather just wash a frying pan !😏

• Haha
  • Sad
Couldn't watch all the live as they where both hyper...kept skipping bits...he was the complete opposite of yesterday!!... there like 2 kids showing off and look stupid ...imo....👎....oh but nitty made my day by saying she's doing a really easy pasta dish tomorrow night...🙄...👎👎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No I don’t have facts or indicators to prove it, its just my thoughts.
The change in him and the YT channel at the start of the year lead me to thinking that there’s some desperation to make money here and I wondered if it was linked to his addictive tendencies.
I don't know how publishing works (whether you get an advance) before the book is written and the rest after sales? Considering the book hasn't done too well, maybe there is a lack of finance coming in from there. Possibly he did what we have probably all been guilty of in the past. Spend before you wages come in! Also I don't pay for the Sunday shows, are there much of the family who attend? Maybe viewing figures are falling due to lack of 'family' content and therefore YT isn't proving as lucrative as he hoped.
Nitty seems less and less interested in YT and more so with her INSTA, I don't follow, I just observe what I see on here, therefore he alone simply won't be bringing in enough viewers which maybe leading to his seemingly untenable stress.

If you look at the comments on the free No Name Sunday Show they posted a lot of them no longer are members and that is since March. I think members have left in droves since their embarrassing daily lives started.
Also, we have all had to start tightening our belts financially this year, and you get rid of what you need in your life the least.

This came up in my feed today .
How they exploited poor Kikis reaction to Millie Bobbie Brown message to get hundreds of hits.
.........That could have been a lovely private moment for her... no wonder Kikis refusing to be filmed.
Yes, I remember thinking at the time, why an earth wouldn't you wait until the actual meeting had been arranged and confirmed? So as not to get her hopes up. It seemed all about showing off at how famous Mummy is, and she can get in touch with real stars.

Tough thing to ask Millie to do and so sweet of her to answer, but what a busy girl she must be. I wonder how long Keekee had to wait and I wonder if she ever met her. I also now wonder how embarrassed she must be now her Mother posts photos daily of herself in her grimy underwear. Poor child.😔

I have just tried to watch their Live. She’s atrocious this morning in her subtle cruelties. He’s cleaned a room, she says it was the wrong one, he tries to introduce and develop a subject, she constantly interrupts, diverts and hijacks. He makes an objective point, she responds with an inanity & she dismisses his references constantly. I can’t abide him ........but boy.....what a foul bully she is. He will never ever have any chance gaining any sort of mental equilibrium with her about. Nitty is toxic. The stupidest person in the room has the loudest voice.
That's what I was trying to say the other day, yes he is unbearable, however I do think a lot of that stems from him being so bullied.

N has also said her bank account was wiped out by someone 'hacking'her for online gambling......mmmmm
Oh as if.:rolleyes: She would have squeezed the life out of the press with that story. Hacking, her bank account wiped out? Now that is newsworthy and no need to take your clothes off for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
9.pm tonite her friend Lee is doing a Mr and Mrs with Nitty and Manky ....hey guys let's all watch and give it a thumbs up eh guys....NO 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 9

2) Ninja possibly paid for the grass-fed organic luxury steak that N their brand ambassador steamed until it was grey. This would be a crime on so many levels when she already has £100s (has it hit the £1K mark anyone in the know?) worth of Ninja products cluttering her filthy worktops. Whoever paid, that poor cow died in vain. As for Ninja, N lied to get herself the gig quelle surprise.

Highlights:

Sorry aside from all the horrendous things on here, 'Recipe Taster?' Whose recipes is she tasting? So baffled, I'm spinning in her own web of lies, God what must it feel like to be inside her head?

Reactions: 7
With much respect, I don’t see what indicators would lead you to guess he is gambling. It sounds more likely that he has done some day-trading of stocks (which some might consider gambling). But he has never shown much of any interest in sport.
Agreed.

The change in him and the YT channel at the start of the year ...
Did they get that coffee maker around Christmas time? Does it correspond with a change in behaviour, do you think? The do reference it themselves as being an "addiction", and a problem. And if a serious overconsumption of coffee is combined with a medication, who knows what the consequences might be.

Reactions: 3
I also don't think they are that well off, but it is all relative I guess. They will be to some people.
If N is getting 3k per episode for LW on average as is rumoured then she is very well paid. That's 24k a month for 2 hours work for that alone.

Reactions: 4
Agreed.

Did they get that coffee maker around Christmas time? Does it correspond with a change in behaviour, do you think? The do reference it themselves as being an "addiction", and a problem. And if a serious overconsumption of coffee is combined with a medication, who knows what the consequences might be.
There is info on the net - In many cases, the interactions are caused by caffeine. But other compounds in coffee may also play a role. Studies show that more than a dozen medications — as varied as antidepressants, estrogen and thyroid and osteoporosis drugs — can be affected by coffee consumption. And lots more.

I have noticed in the past how much she stacks away in her fridge - lots of meat for example (even though she's plant based) and I wonder if this is because they get to claim it all back or she is reimbursed by Ninja or they are just greedy gluttons.
Remember she has at least two fridges and they are always stacked with food! When you take into account the amount of takeaways they eat, they must throw away a lot of food.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
We've discussed their income on here often, some thinking they are loaded others thinking they are not.

On today's Marks Miserable Moan he mentioned thinking about sorting through and selling some old clothes to sort and sell on ebay.

Ebay is great for all kinds of reasons, especially when times are hard and people need some extra cash. The wealthy people I know, all give their older clothes to charity.

If the Sawalha-Adderleys had plenty of money in the bank I struggle to see why they'd need to sell old clothes on ebay? Any suits he has must be decades old, and for the majority of time he only wears jeans and tshirts.

I think the ebay comment was a subtle indication of the state of their finances. I have always thought their finances are a problem, he thought youtube would be the solution.

Ive always thought Mark has a gambling addiction. We know Nadia let's him control all of the finances and has, by her own admission, no idea about their finances.

I'm by no means wealthy but I give all of my old clothes to charity. I truly think money is a massive problem for them, she earns plenty but also spends plenty. On top of that, if he is a secret gambler, there is only one winner in gambling and its not the gambler 🤔😳

He is still begging for thumbs up etc and the only people who genuinely need to beg for anything are people who are in a desperate situation.
I agree re suggestions he plays poker. It would certainly account for his swift mood change in the past 24hrs, it looks like he list on Friday night hence the Saturday woe is me. Saturday night looks like he may have broken even or won a little by his completely opposite behaviour to that a few hours ago.
Thry both lie constantly, both have perfect poker faces. It will all come out one day that's for sure, liars never prosper

I’m not sure that’s correct, as most of the commenters from six months ago still show up as members.
When I looked as soon as they posted it, it was about 50/50. Maybe Mark has done his usual thing of deleting comments to make it look better!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Neither Manky or Nitty are ill imo. They have too much time on their hands, especially Manky, and over-analyze health to the max.
Yes, but hypochondriasis and anxiety are mental illnesses. Eating disorders are mental illnesses. Addictions, too. There is the same range of severity in mental illness as there is in all illnesses. The brain is an organ.

There is info on the net - In many cases, the interactions are caused by caffeine. But other compounds in coffee may also play a role. Studies show that more than a dozen medications — as varied as antidepressants, estrogen and thyroid and osteoporosis drugs — can be affected by coffee consumption. And lots more.
Thanks for this, Rivermonster. I think the combo of coffee and whatever else he may be taking may be an issue. He drinks coffee like an addict.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry aside from all the horrendous things on here, 'Recipe Taster?' Whose recipes is she tasting? So baffled, I'm spinning in her own web of lies, God what must it feel like to be inside her head?
Recipe tEsting! Basically, N finds recipes on the internet + cooks them = pretends it's a job.
I did the same this afternoon because we fancied something new and managed to eat the resulting lunch with my boyfriend without forcing him to sing my praises. He's making dinner at the moment; I'm not filming him. Smells good. I think N believes she's the only person in Britain who knows how to sweat off an onion.

As for recipe tAsting - have you seen N sampling someone else's cooking with her 'superior tastebuds'? It is never good enough - even when her girls are cooking or Julia - usually not enough salt or fat or both. She always seems fulFILLed in a chain restaurant or fast food joint though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Remember she has at least two fridges and they are always stacked with food! When you take into account the amount of takeaways they eat, they must throw away a lot of food.
Compulsive shopping: endless Amazon junk of every conceivable variety, plants, supplements, food...

In addition to drug interactions, there's depletion of vitamins and minerals.

From a study abstract:
"This paper reviews the available literatures and research findings on the effect of caffeine on health and nutrition. Caffeine is a mild stimulant found in many of our favorite beverages and some of our foods, such as coffees, teas, colas, and even chocolate. Caffeine can negatively affect our health if it is not consumed in moderation. Caffeine can cause nutrient depletion of important nutrients, like vitamin B6, and interfere with nutrient absorption of essential minerals, including calcium, iron, magnesium and B vitamins."

B vitamin status, along with calcium and magnesium levels are known to be important factors in mental health. And, of course, it doesn't take a study to prove that caffeine increases anxiety.

Last edited:
I don't know how publishing works (whether you get an advance) before the book is written and the rest after sales? Considering the book hasn't

Oh as if.:rolleyes: She would have squeezed the life out of the press with that story. Hacking, her bank account wiped out? Now that is newsworthy and no need to take your clothes off for it.
N did sell the story to The Telegraph:

Here's the relevant paragraph for anyone stuck behind the paywall:
Do you bank online?

Yes, although Mark does our banking. We’ve never had any problems with internet security, but our credit card has been cloned a couple of times. On one occasion our bank even asked if I was doing a lot of gambling because someone had been placing a lot of bets online with my card details. The bank repaid the money in full.

There's been a lot of speculation on here re the state of their finances. This response from N just six years ago demonstrate how their income will have fallen drastically. There's no mention of the family YT channel at this point, just an acknowledgement that the Dog House isn't a bed of roses.
Do you have a strong work ethic?

Yes. I work 24/7. Mark and I run an independent television production company called Doghouse Media, which specialises in factual programmes like Nigel Slater’s Great British Biscuit. It’s tough because it’s a competitive business.

I also appear twice-weekly as a panellist on ITV’s Loose Women and present a cookery slot on Lorraine every Monday. Then there’s my writing – I pen weekly food columns for a national newspaper and magazine and produce a cookery book once a year. On top of that, I’ve recently returned to acting and will be appearing in a new series of the ITV sitcom Benidorm in January.

Speaking of six years ago, here's what they wanted to achieve financially by 2019:
What are your financial priorities for the next five years?

We plan to buy a second property. We don’t pay into a pension because we’ve heard so many stories about them going wrong, so we intend to invest in a house outside London and let it out.

And now M's talking of selling his sweaty clothes online and they were moaning about the cost of entering a child for a GCSE examination (under £100, cheaper than a Swadderly trip to 5 Guys). :oops: To be honest, I can't believe N was prepared to disclose this much about her finances to a national newspaper in order to promote 'Fabulous Family Food’ by Nadia Dina Sawalha. Personally, I think I'd rather post photos of me in my underwear. Thankfully, I'm not interested in doing either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
There seems to be some discrepancies re any medication Mark may take.

Mark has confirmed several times on their youtube channel that he does not take ANY prescribed medication for his issues.

He said he tried one lot of tablets, they made him feel not like himself so he stopped taking them and has refused to try any other prescriped medication for fear they'll do the same . Mark is happy to constantly talk about mental illness, constantly advise strangers about mental illness but REFUSES to be treated for his mental illnesses.

Talking therapies are another important part of recovery re mental illness and Mark refuses to engage. He attends a couple of online Alcoholics Anonymous Zoom meetings tho 🙌

If the coffee Mark drinks is mixing with any substances, the substances are not ones prescribed by the Doctor 🌿

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.